Her Game Her Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he saw Her face smirking down at him his heart skipped and then he started pushing his hands into the ground trying to pull himself away from the gargantuan terror that was Her socked foot. She shook Her head and stretched Her foot out pressing his body back beneath Her toes and held him still. He then started to squirm, hard and trying to press his hands into the toes and to get out from beneath them. She pressed a little harder leaning forwards slightly and after a short increase in his struggle he stopped.

As She once again peeled Her foot away this time he stayed rooted to the spot, now in complete fear for his diminutive life. She loved him didn't She? As if on cue She answered him, "Of course I love you MY little foot bug, I even found this spell that turns you into a bug for me." She cooed and nudged him with Her toes. "This is one of your dreams isn't it little one?"

He looked up towards Her, those deep brown eyes staring at him and he really couldn't answer any other way. "Y-yes Goddess, i-it is I j-just never thought that it would come true," his voice struggled to find its tenor, to not stumble over itself. His breathing staggered a little and She hummed back down to him.

"Such a good little bug, though you were very VERY dirty and naughty earlier. I think it is about time for your punishment." Her smirk dipped and became a sneer, "I am going to punish you bug, now be good and accept it." Her foot rose into the air casting a shadow onto Her toy and rubbed a little feeling 'Her' cock hardening already now that he had calmed down. She ran it forward and back feeling his tiny moans tickle Her foot through the sock. The complete ownership that She was showing over his entire body had gotten him right to the edge of his own orgasm.

"Don't YOU dare, bug. This is a punishment, if you soil my foot I will not hesitate in making it much MUCH worse. And then you won't get to play my game with me." She continued rubbing his body with Her foot drawing more and more moans into the sole of Her foot. Then it happened he had tried to hold back but She knew what She was doing, She had done so before when he was the same size as She. He came, what felt like gallons, though Her foot being so massive there was little more than a pin pricks worth of dampness.

"Bad bug, such a bad DIRTY bug" The words filtered through the haze of his orgasmic high and then everything changed, the pleasure he had felt for less than a second disappeared as the weight increased slowly at first and then exponentially. She pressed down onto his body with Her right foot and moaned deeply as his body crunched and squelched beneath her. His scream was short lived but She had to make a point. She then grinned and she concentrated singing out a sweet lullaby like verse. It almost sounded like part of the same song from earlier the language obviously the same. She lifted Her sole and watched in wonder as his body started to reform. He on the other hand returned to screaming, only this was due to the immense pain that rocketed through his body as he was stitched back together by some mystical force.

Her voice cooed and squealed in delight as the second spell worked, the reanimation spell. He trembled and then started to pull himself away again, of course She understood why I mean She had just murdered him beneath Her foot. She grinned a very feline grin and leaned forward towards him. "Oh my foot bug, that was lovely. I hope that you enjoyed it because that is a WONDERFUL punishment I think. Oh, and look, your remains are still stuck in the sole of my sock."

He looked up and screamed once again, his stomach retching and releasing the acidic content that was all that was there. He shivered and closed his teary eyes shaking his head not believing any of this. His ears burned hot as he understood the complete control that She now had over him. Control of his body, his life, his death, all of it was now Hers. Her face turned bright and she smiled down at him. "So my little foot boy, I hope that you are happy with me. For all I have done for you. Don't you just LOVE being mine completely heart, body, mind, and soul?"

He didn't know how to answer, She tilted Her foot allowing the mess that he had caused to disappear under Her foot again. He shivered and after a slight nod, even though he was still terrified he moved up kissing the toes on the foot that had just extinguished his mortal fire he looked up the long cotton sock to Her and replied finally, "Th-thank You Goddess, f-for b-bringing m-me back." He looked back down, almost broken now.

She smiled at that, knowing that he was now most likely in a very VERY deep state of sub-space. Her toes wiggled and then caressed his cheek, at first he whimpered and pulled away but then as he felt the pet of those toes he pressed his cheek into them.

"So bug, " Her voice intoned once again, "are you ready for our game? I think that you will like it." She smiled that wicked smile down at him Her toe having stopped on his cheek. He was very interested in whatever the game was but at the same time he was terrified of what it could be with him at this size.

He nodded into Her toe and then turned his head so that he could kiss the toe that pressed into his cheek. "Y-yes m-my Goddess I a-am ready." He blushed a little as She let out another happy squeal and bumped him onto his back pressing Her toe over his face blocking his vision.

"Ok so I have to grab something and you don't get to see until I have it." She turned reaching behind Her bed and drew out a pair of knee-high boots. Black patent leather, laces all the way up the shaft. As She sat the boots down one on either side of the foot that held Her bug beneath it She then pulled Her foot away from Her bug and watched as his eyes once again adjusted to the light. He blinked once or twice and then looked at the massive black edifices on either side of him. It took him a few seconds to figure out what they were.

He screamed again thinking that one of them was about to end up on him until he looked up to his Goddess, She loomed above, Her eyes boring into him. "So would you like to hear the rules my boot bug?" She smirked his body still shuddering and he swallowed a knot that was caught in his throat before he nodded very slowly.

"Good," Her voice chirruped, "So incase you haven't figured it out you, " her finger pointed at him, "are going in there." Her finger pointed to the boot opposite the one that would contain the foot that just eviscerated his body. "Do you understand foot boy?"

He nodded once his breathing picking up once again, as fear started to race through his body and the adrenaline started to argue with his brain on whether he should stay put or run right now. "Very good, so once you are inside," She began again, "I am going to slide my foot in there and position you beneath my pretty toes. I'm sure you will love that!" She wiggled Her toes a bit above his body.

"Then I am going to tie these boots on my legs nice and tight and we are going to go for a walk, and shopping and a number of other things," She grinned as terror washed over the little things face. "And you, " She bumped him again with her toes, "are to keep count of how many steps that your Goddess takes before She crushes you again." And with that he fainted, his world went dark, he couldn't believe that She was going to kill him again, inside of Her boot for some twisted game.

Chapter 4: Her Laces

She leaned down, scooping his dormant form off the floor. She knew he had merely passed out at the thought of what was to come. Her game was going to be dangerous, and deadly to that little bug that now lay in Her palm. She craned Her neck down and pressed Her massive lips to his body before She sunk to the floor and gripped Her right boot. She straightened up its shaft and reached Her hand deep inside of the boot. She smiled a little as She tipped Her hand and sent the tiny man tumbling towards the toe. "Rest well boot bug, now is when your strength will become required."

She stood and began to prepare the last few things that She needed, grabbing Her bag She stuffed a change of clothes for Her foot boy, a pair of jeans, shoes, socks, everything that he would need to shop with Her. This was all part of the plan, and it was going perfectly so far. She made Her way to the kitchen and started to cook something for breakfast as She was famished, all that pleasure that She had enjoyed, She now required a refuel. Once some eggs, bacon and coffee was had She made Her way back to Her bedroom.

Shifting things here and there She waited a few more minutes and then moved the boots closer to the bed. Shaking the right boot particularly hard as She moved it She cooed down towards the toe. "Oh, boot boy, wherever have you gone." He started to stir inside though She didn't know that at this point. As he moved around and tried to rise he hit his head on something, and then the scent of new leather assailed his nostrils. He knew almost immediately, and he started to call out. She heard a small peep from down the shaft and hummed wickedly pulling up the shaft once again and peered in. At the bottom of the slope of the heeled boot she could just make out his tiny form. Her lips turned up into that all familiar smirk once again as She was becoming playful once again.

"Oh my poor BOOT bug," The words was stressed once again, "how did you get all the way down there?" Her eyes focused on him as he looked up the dark shaft, the light wreathing Her face and glinting slightly off Her auburn hair. The view from there in the dark made Her look even more the deity that She was to him. Her face disappeared from his view and he was plunged into darkness once again only for his ears to be assailed once again with Her pleasing Herself, without him. 'Her' cock sprang to life at the sounds, he knew that She loved controlling him and he knew that this was just one more level of Her control, of his very existence. He shuddered and scrambled trying to get up the rise of the heel not knowing what he could possibly do even if he got to the heel. As he got about halfway to the top his eyes adjusting to the small bits of light that made it through the eyelets for the laces his progress stopped, and then he found himself sliding back down to the toe section, flat beneath him.

As he heard Her finish, her screams of pleasure ending and some husky puffs of air afterwards he heard leather on leather but his prison didn't move. She was moving the other boot and he could hear her foot slide down the shaft and pop into the heel. Then it was a few seconds before he heard the creak of leather once again. Her voice popped into existence once again as She crooned out. "Oh, Boot boy, you would LOVE how these boots look on your Goddess. It is a shame that you aren't going to get to see them." She teased him and hoped that the words made him question whether he was going to make it out of this game alive. She wondered if he even remembered that She could resurrect him whenever She so chose. But She didn't care if he did or not, this was ALL part of Her game, physical and mental.

He screamed as he heard the words, though She wasn't sure of what noise was coming from the boot, whether it was begging, screaming, pleading. Again She didn't really care, She placed the foot in boot onto the floor and then gripped the shaft of the boot that he was in. She tilted it slightly forcing his body to tumble up (down to his tiny body) the heel and he was able to see Her face once more. She puckered Her lips at him to blow him a kiss and then the dark socked foot appeared in the shaft of the boot.

As She pulled the boot up She dipped Her foot so that Her toes would find the small thing first and be able to position him in the small area between the pads of Her toes and the ball of Her foot. "Here we come bug, I hope you enjoy our last game," She paused and then started moving Her foot again as She heard the yelling once again. Inside the boot it was pure terror now.

He had turned once he had fallen to the heel of Her boot and tried to scramble back up, Her words terrified him and he was screaming, he could feel the burn of tears in his eyes. He didn't want to die, and his words were mostly that. As Her foot descended into the open shaft the sound of cotton against the leather interior increased his terror. And then he felt the cotton on his back as She pressed him down Her toes manipulating his entire body so that he lay crossways in that relatively safe section. She cooed as She felt his body pressing into the bottom of Her toes and then pressed a little harder. He let out a deep huff of air and then felt Her toes wiggle above him.

She smirked once again and then pulled on the boot a little harder forcing Her toes, Her toy and Her foot deep into the boot, finishing with a soft popping sound as Her heel settled inside. Once Her foot was positioned She stretched out Her toes and hummed happily. Slowly She settled Her foot onto the floor and then leaned forwards, feeling the pressure on that foot increase. She then reached down gripping the loop at the toe and pulled tightening the laces.

The sound to him though slightly muffled through Her socked foot is like a thick rope being pulled through a hole. The addition of the pressure caused him to wheeze out whatever breath he had recently managed to take and lessened even more his ability to fight against Her will. He shuddered and squirmed and tried to free himself but with each loop that was tightened his fight reduced. Not because he wasn't trying hard, just because there was less and less space to actually move in. She smiled now that he couldn't see Her as She felt his struggles diminish more and more. She scrunched up Her toes a little squeezing the breath out of the little bug in Her shoe once more. Then She finished tying the second boot, Her eyes sparkled a little as She settled back on the bed once more. Sitting for a moment to allow Her little boot bug to contemplate the game.

"So my little bug, do you remembered the rules of our little game? If you do then you are to kiss my toe twice. Otherwise, you are to kiss it once. I would like Your answer now." She waited and concentrated hard so that she would be able to feel the gesture through the fairly thick sock. And of course at his minuscule size it would be even more difficult.

He fought a little longer not 'answering' Her right away but as he fought he found his body heating up not only from his struggles but naturally from being inside of a black leather prison with the body heat of his Goddess's foot in such close proximity. He felt tears falling down his cheeks anew as he leaned up and pressed his lips to Her toe once, and then a second time as hard as he could.

Her voice hummed as She felt Her boot bug kiss Her toe the first time, and then She felt the second she smiled and squeezed Her thighs together before chewing Her lip. She had to focus, it was time for Her game, and time to go out shopping. "Good bug, " Her voice quavered a little through Her desire, "one more kiss for good luck?" She almost whimpered Herself as She felt his tiny face press into Her toe once more.

Chapter 5: Her Game

He pressed his lips into Her toe and took in a shuddering breath of the warming air. She hadn't moved above him of that he could be almost certain as the pressure was still only mild, Her leg from the knee down or so. Her toes wiggled here and there pressing into his body, alternating between hips and his raging manhood, his chest or his legs but mostly into his face. His body was compressed into that space just below Her toes and above Her ball and the way that everything was heating this definitely felt like a coffin to him. He squirmed a little though with how tight that Her boot was laced to Her foot he couldn't really move all that much.

She sat staring at the toe of Her boot, Her toes moving and feeling out their toy, pressing into 'Her' cock and then into his face as well as they could, She had him positioned so that he could last at least a few steps She was really hoping that it would be at least a dozen or so. Well She was kind of hoping that it was going to be tens, but She couldn't assure that She wouldn't want to feel his body collapse before She even got to the car.

She was hot, Her entire body on fire at the thought of having Her boot boy, tiny and inside of Her boot. This day was going to be one of the most arousing things that She had ever thought of that She was certain. She clenched Her fists and drew in a shuddering breath before She spoke down to Her boot. "Bug, I hope that you are prepared, as I am about to stand up. Everything you have felt until now has been nothing compared to what you are about to feel. Are you ready?"

She waited, what seemed like an eternity to Her and then She felt it, his face pressed into Her toe, paused a moment, and She almost felt his lips through the thick heating fabric. Another pause and Her body thrummed with excitement as She felt him press his face back into the pad of Her toe. She moaned softly once again as he kissed Her toe the second time and then tried to steady Her breathing. She started to stand favoring Her left foot a little so as to not add all of Her weight to him at once.

As She stood She looked into Her mirror at Her attire and ran Her hands down the skirt, straightening it from Her latest self pleasure. Adjusting Her breasts in the bra and smiling at Her presentation. It was time, She thought to Herself, now the game was underfoot. She chuckled to Herself a little in the way that She thought that and then whispering under Her breath, "I love you my foot bug, Happy anniversary."

He didn't hear what She had said just knew that when She spoke this time Her toes curled a little grasping him hard and once again squeezing the air from his lungs. Once She released him he was gasping in another breath and filling his lungs with the heavy air that was starting to develop. The heat mixing with the moistness that was starting to build in the cotton within the boot. He positioned himself as best he could pinning his arms to his side and he shivered as the weight increased for the first time. Compressing his space, and pushing the semi-soft and yielding cotton into his body. He wheezed out as the press increased and inside of him he could hear creaks and groans as his body was trod upon. One, he thought to himself and he pressed his finger and thumb together to try and keep count.

As She took Her first step, She lifted Her left foot adding all Her weight slowly onto the right foot feeling Her toes flex and play across the tiny thing within Her shoe, it had more give than a pebble or leaf but was still slightly 'annoying.' She screwed up Her lips a little but then nodded, She was doing this for him, this was one of his fantasies too, it just so happened that She loved it so much as well. Her weight shifted forwards and She felt him stop moving, She hadn't felt anything else but still it concerned Her. She finished the step and then brought the boot that he inhabited next to the one that just moved and shifted Her weight left once again.

"Oh little bug, are you still alive in there?" There was only a modicum of concern in Her voice he would note but before he could respond with his lips She continued, "I would hate for our game to have ended already." He swallowed a hard knot in his throat and shivered, which was more than enough to garner an elated squeal and then a husky single laugh. She squeezed his body, harder this time than in the past. "Good, you are still alive, that was one. I will be counting too bug, so you had better keep good track."

He yelped into Her foot and then before he could say 'Yes' with his lips She was taking a second step, starting again with Her left foot and compressing his body again, this time without hesitation it squeezed most of the air from his lungs. She stifled another moan as Her left foot hit the floor and She lifted the right boot off and now the ride began. Two, She silently counted as She swung the foot forwards allowing it to land heel, roll sole, toe. She shuddered as the third step came and went and made Her way from the bedroom and to the stairs to the first floor.