Her Game Her Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard some snickers in the background as he did so, and She smirked at him wickedly. "Is that all, Boot Boy" The words stressed even louder this time and her repeated the process, kissing each boot 3 more times each. "Good boy, " She finished and then kicked Her feet off the table and leaned in showing him Her ample cleavage as She started to eat. His eyes focused not just on that, but he followed Her fork to Her mouth each time.

As if on cue and telling him that She had absolutely noticed She picked up one of the berries off the plate, placed it between Her teeth and bit down, moaning softly and then licking Her lips. "Just think boot boy, that berry could have been you." She picked up a nut off the same plate and bit down on it, the crunch audible to him as he sat rooted to his seat watching Her teeth pulverize the nut. She finished Her plate and pushed the tray towards him. Clear the table, you are to meet me at Jimmy Choo. As She stood he saw a few men following Her beautiful form away from the table and blushed once again deeply, though then he smiled, he was Hers and they could never be so lucky.

Chapter 8: Her Bags

She had left him behind again, and once again he was to clean up. He blushed deeply as he looked around seeing some people staring up towards him from the ground floor. Not to mention the whispers filtering around the food court. He gathered his thoughts, and his courage and stood, taking the tray and the rest of the left over garbage to the trash can.

'Her' cock was still hard from when She ordered him to kiss Her boots in such a public area. Some gruff looking guy stood by the garbage cans, and shoved him hard away from it. "What the hell ya' lettin' her do that to ya'?" He didn't answer he just stood there trying to stay calm as he could tell that this guy was gonna be a problem. Another shove to his shoulder and he could feel his fists gripping the sides of the tray. He just wanted to be on his way, to be back at his Mistress' side.

As the guy pulled back to push him again trying to force him to talk to him, Her boy shifted his weight, turned slightly and then watched as the oaf fell to the floor. Keeping his composure he leaned over him and dumped the contents of the tray into the garbage can and started to step away. The floored oaf reached out and grabbed his ankle yanking and forced him to splay towards the floor. He grunted as he hit the ground and then wound up, the toe of his sneaker connecting with the guy's nose with a sickening crunch that turned to a torrent of blood. Pulling away he stood, dusted off his shirt and jeans and then started away. The crowd was now gawking at him for an entirely different reason. He felt powerful for the moment, his breathing heavy as the adrenaline coursed through his veins.

His breathing had almost steadied as he approached Jimmy Choo, She was standing near a pair of shoes in the display conversing with the associate that was trying to get Her to purchase them. The pair was a tall heeled black patent leather stiletto. She looked over at Her boy as he joined her and noticed the slice through his jeans at the knee and glowered at him a little. He hadn't noticed but he looked down and he hung his head in a bit of shame.

She took two steps over to him and brushed at his cheek, "Did something happen my boy?" She whispered. He sighed slightly and looked down towards Her boots. She grinned a little and held her fingers towards him. He kissed them in the stead of Her boots at the moment twice softly. "Awww, we will discuss it once we get home. I am now sorry that I left you behind." She sounded very sincere though he did notice that She was not dropping the current rule of not talking until later. "But we have some fun to deal with, I have found a pair of boots that I would like to try on." She smiled at him and then leaned in pressing Her lips to his deeply Her tongue invading his mouth and shoving him completely back to sub-space as She did. The way that Her mouth was taking his completely. "Now come, kneel here and help me put them on." As he looked up to Her he could see the smirk on Her lips, and he knew that She was going to deepen not only where he was in sub-space but also ratchet up the humiliation a little once again.

Another female associate came back with a long box and opened them, presenting the sight of them to his Mistress. She smiled and nodded and they were left next to him. As the associate went back behind the counter She lifted Her left foot presenting the boot to him. "A kiss before removing boot boy." He blushed deeply at this looking over to the woman behind the counter, who wasn't watching them in the least. He looked back to the boot that was hanging before him waiting for him to press his lips to it. As he did his Mistress smiled and responded with a 'good boy.' He reached up and started to untie the bow knot at the top of Her boots and then started working his fingers through the laces to loosen them. As he reached the bottom and loosed them he went to grab at the heel. She shook Her head and pulled the boot away offering the other boot for his lips. "Once more Boot Boy," once again She increased the volume calling the attention of the sales associate to the scene. He blushed even deeper as he saw her watching him and he leaned his head in to kiss his Goddess' boot. He heard a snicker and when he looked over he noticed the girl had 'refocused' on her work. Though he knew she would be looking any chance she got to see just how far that he would go.

After he repeated the process of unlacing Her right boot he once again cupped Her ankle, this time She nodded and He pulled. The suck of the heel releasing threw him slightly off balance and he found himself leaning back. She smirked as She withdrew Her socked leg and foot from the boot feeling the dampness of it and then held it up showing him the red, gory mess that was on Her sock. He shuddered and She spoke again, "Kiss," This word loud enough to be heard by anyone within the store, the words that followed though were a whisper meant only for him, "the foot that stole your being bug." He shivered at this whisper, whimpered softly and then leaned in pressing his lips to the damp toes of Her sock twice and then once more just for good measure. She cooed as he did and felt that immense thrill run back up Her leg once more. "Good bug," Her husky whisper finished as She lowered Her foot back to the floor before lifting Her left boot up for him to remove and repeat the process this time with no prompting necessary. He kissed Her toes gently and allowed them to move back to the floor as well.

Once that had been completed and his cheeks were sufficiently red he reached into the box pulling the boot from it and then gasping as he noticed the belts and buckles covering over some of the laces. His breathing started to shudder once again as he lifted this new boot out once again Her left foot first. As, She slid Her toes in She pressed a little harder moving his hands and Her foot down pressing into the hardness between his legs and drawing a moan from him. A soft giggle came from the corner of the store and his face turned redder still. His Goddess was playing him like a fiddle and using all the people around like props for her games today. She pressed harder into 'Her' cock and twisted Her foot a little. "Tighten the laces up boy, we still have stores to go to. "I like the fit," She called over to the associate who nodded and smiled at Her swiping a credit card that she had obviously been given before Her boy had gotten to the store. She was going to wear these straight out of the store. He shivered and chewed on his lower lip as he once again repeated the process of putting Her boot on Her and She brought him to the brink of orgasm a second time in this store. Pulling Her boot back just in time to leave him aching and developing a small wet patch in the panties that he was wearing. She smirked and then settled the boots on the floor next to each other. "Kiss them, and then we can go boy. You will pack My old boots into the box for these and take a bag."

He did as he was told and followed Her, carrying Her bag in one hand as his eyes trained onto the brand new boots that She was wearing and thinking about just how hot that Her feet were when She had ordered him to kiss them earlier. She on the other hand was grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary, knowing that Her foot boy was so aroused already.

They made their way through the mall to H&M where She had a dress waiting for Her, as She walked in She signalled to the associate to come over. Gave Her order number and they waited, as they did She reached over and started to caress the cheek of Her boy. "I hope that you are enjoying our day at the mall my boy. I am loving every second of it." He didn't respond vocally though She could see a slight nod. She raised an eyebrow and pointed down, he whimpered slightly, and then She pressed down on his shoulder, guiding him to his knees. As he leaned in to press his lips to Her boots he heard the associate return and start to speak. This associate gasped as he watched the boy press his lips to the toes of Her new boots twice, and then stay on the floor. "Thank you, my boy will take the bag. I know it is the right size and we need to make one last stop before we head out. Thank you sir." She handed him a $20 bill and turned sliding Her hand up Her boys chin and beckoning him to his feet. He acquiesced and followed Her out of the store.

Their final stop made him blush deeply. They walked into Victoria's Secret, and they made their way to the panties section. She made a show out of holding the panties up to his waist, blue pairs, pink pairs, each of them satin, or silk just like the ones he was wearing. The entire time his cheeks were a deep red. Then they walked over to the counter, She pulled out her VS card and smirked a little. "Did you find everything you needed ma'am," the words came from the pretty female behind the counter.

"Oh yes I found a number of very cute pairs for my boy here, what do you think of the dark blue ones there?" She had outed the reason they were for and Her boy blushed even deeper and shook in embarrassment. Once they had paid and left the store they made their way back to Her car, he carrying each of Her bags, as well as the small pink bag that contained 5 pair of panties for him. Once they were in the car She reached over and ran Her hands over his jeans stroking him a few times and drawing a series of moans from him. "You were such a good boy, you may speak to me now foot boy." She smiled and leaned in kissing his cheek.

"Th-thank You Goddess, " The words were music to Her ears, hearing him for the first time in hours, She did love his voice, but today wasn't about that. "Th-the experience was wonderful." She smiled sheepishly at him and let out a soft hum, "You know I will only do that on special occasions, also, I would like You to look at the mall, do You recognize it?"

He shook his head and responded with a simple "No, Goddess," She smiled wider before responding to him, "Exactly, I was thinking of you, and thinking of this for a while, I made the decision to go to a mall far from home, so, I would like you to rest now I will wake you once we get home foot boy, there is much more to come today." Her mind mused a little to Herself 'and at least one thing to not come. Her smirk returned and once again She found Herself squeezing Her thighs together.

Chapter 9: Her Property

She pulled into the driveway after an hour or so drive, Her feet sweating profusely once again in these new boots. She knew that there would be a wonderful mixture of Her sweat and new leather to his nostrils once they were to get inside. She smiled and turned Her head to look at him. He was sleeping so calmly She almost didn't want to disturb him... Almost, She grinned wickedly and reached over the gear shift, and gripped 'Her' cock squeezing it hard and rubbing down before grasping the slightly swollen balls below it to rouse him from his sleep. "Rise and shine foot bug, it is time to take my prizes inside. You are to strip to nothing but your panties before you enter My house."

She turned off the car and opened the door sliding Her legs out and watching as he removed his shirt, shoes and socks. "You may leave those in the car bug, but you will bring my bags in. When you get to the porch you are to wait for me. On your knees. Understood?" He nodded slowly replying "Yes Goddess." He got out of the car, and slid the jeans down from his waist to pool on the driveway and, then moved to the trunk and pulled out Her bags, though he found one missing.

He carried the two bags to the back porch and knelt before the sliding glass doors 'Her' cock swelling inside of the panties. He chewed on his lower lip a little more as he waited, unsure how long she was going to keep him waiting. A few minutes later She returned standing on the other side of the door still wearing the boots but wearing a curve hugging side slit dress. His eyes went wide as he saw Her. She shifted from Her left foot to Her right a little as She fidgeted and then slid the door open. Reaching down She stroked his cheek and then leaned over to a table just inside the door. She picked up an object and then leaned down, reaching behind him, he felt cool leather touch his neck and then She moved back. She had gotten a collar for him. He blushed deeper as there were a few snaps as She worked Her fingers at his neck to secure the collar.

"You made me so proud of you today my boy, and I have been wanting to do this for a long time. This is for you to wear to show the world you are My property." She smiled down at him and stroked his cheek once more. She then leaned back inside, collecting yet another object which She affixed to the collar. She yanked at the chain that was now attached to his neck and pulled him into the house on his hands and knees. He crawled behind Her awkwardly trying his best to keep up and not force Her to tug on the chain. Once they were inside and through the kitchen She stopped turning around and smiled petting his head gently before cooing out "Good boy."

She then took the chain and dangled it over his shoulder and ran a finger under his chin. As the finger crooked under it he started to stand from the floor. Once he had reached his full height She reached down, grabbing 'Her' cock through his panties and gruffly leading him back to Her bedroom. As they slid through the door She squeezed the hardness in Her hand which drew an impassioned moan out of Her boy. She turned around slamming the door and pressing Herself into him. Her breasts into his chest as She slipped Her tongue between his lips. The husky growl that followed drew another moan from Her boys mouth that was lost into Her own.

Once She had taken this kiss She pulled back, leaving Her boy stunned and pressed into the door. Her lips turned up a little at the corner as She smirked once again. "On Your knees again boy, we have some things to take care of after today." She turned on him and walked back to the bed, and then took a seat on the bench that She had there. Once this was done She beckoned him over to Her. He crawled over on all fours and then stopped near Her. She smiled and reached out as if to run Her fingers through his hair but then She threw Her legs open the slit at Her leg parting and She drew his face between Her thighs. She had removed Her panties and was now going to fuck his face once again. She moaned insistently as She felt him part her folds and delve his tongue deep within.

Her fingers tangled into his hair and She started to shift Her hips, with how wet She was when they had returned home She knew that this first orgasm was going to come fast, and She knew it was going to be a hard one. She lifted Her leg and draped it over one of his shoulders so that She could lean back and use Her leg to pull his face into Her deeper. He pressed his face into Her and hummed as his tongue worked between Her lips. Her taste was already driving him wild with desire. As She came on his tongue and all over his face She slumped back fully Her breathing heavy. She pulled Her leg back from his shoulder and allowed him to return to a full kneeling position.

She waited a few moments, leaving Her legs spread so that he could see Her pussy. She smiled as She thought of the rest of Her game, the last little bits that he would have to endure for Her pleasure. She was starting to get Herself aroused again. She breathed in once again and then sat up letting Her legs drift back closed and once She was sitting upright She lifted Her boot crossing Her legs and letting the top leg dangle between his legs. Tapping the tip of his hardened member through those silken panties, and causing the damp spot to start to spread again at its tip. After watching Her favorite toy for a moment as it grew and leaked into the panties from each touch of Her leather clad foot She turned Her eyes back to him.

"So, your next task is to remove my new boots, boy, and you had better be careful with them. We wouldn't want them to get messed up so early would we?" He shook his head and then leaned forward pressing his lips once into the knee of Her boot, and She cooed happily. "Mmmm, boot boy, You are allowed to talk remember?" He smiled back up at Her and pressed his lips back into the cool leather twice more. She hummed and chewed on Her lower lip and thought, 'damn he knows how to please me.'

She smiled and then simply pointed to the boot that rested atop and his hands reached up slowly undoing each buckle down the length of the shaft and then reaching back up to undo the knot. As his hands approached the simple bow She stopped it and shook Her head slowly. "Now now, we shouldn't be so hasty, with Your teeth boot boy, undo the knot that way" He drew in another shuddering breath and nodded whimpering a little before taking the end of the lace between his teeth. Pulling the aglet immediately loosened the knot, and he smiled up towards Her. Then he reached up and started loosening the laces slightly the rest of the way down. When he got to the bottom She pulled the boot out of his reach and settled it on the floor next to his thighs.

"The other now boot boy," Somehow he had expected those words but he had hoped that He would have Her foot out of that boot now. He wanted to feel Her toes on his face, his lips, his body so badly. She grinned as though She had read his mind and then pointed to the boot that had moved between his legs. "Come on now boot boy, you do not want to keep Mistress waiting do you." She started humming a little and his hands quickly rose to begin undoing the buckles. She wasn't humming anything in particular but he had already made the connection, and that made Her very happy. Once he had finished with the buckles he leaned in taking the laces into his mouth once again and pulling to undo the bow, and then he returned to the task of loosening this boot. Once complete She smiled broadly and pointed down to the floor.

"Lay before my feet, boy, it is time for our game to continue," She smirked at him and flexed Her toes from the inside of Her boots. She hadn't let him remove them yet and that She had decided was for a very good reason. She looked at him as his face was now on the floor and the She lifted Her right boot, swinging it over his head and then resting it on the back of it. "So, your assignment was to count just how many steps that your Mistress, excuse me your Goddess took before you enjoyably exploded inside of Her boot. Did you do so boot boy?"

He drew in a deep breath and whimpered, "I th-think s-so my Goddess," She shook Her head and smirked again for Her benefit more than his own before replying, "Oh so you aren't sure, well then we shall find out won't we?" She tilted Her boot back letting the heel dig into the back of his skull a little and then twisting it. "So what should we wager on if you will be correct or not my boy?" He shivered once again and swallowed a knot from his throat.