Her Game Her Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He screamed silently in pain as the air was pressed from his lungs, Her second step on him was excruciating. She didn't even pause this time, all Her weight pressed into him, He whimpered and felt a new round of tears form in his eyes. He was going to cry out from the pain, and then it all went away. She lifted Her foot and started to step on the other, he squirmed and felt his body press into Her toes, trying to shift beneath them. She scrunched them up so as to hold him in place. His stomach retched, not being able to see where he was going and the velocity combined to turn this part of the experience into some deranged carnival ride. The heat was now building quickly. After another 3 steps there was another pause. He realized then where they were, the top of the stairs. He shuddered once more nuzzling into Her toes and pressing his lips to them twice, not that he thought that She would care but he was ready for this now. Well as ready as he could be.

She gasped as She felt him kiss Her toe. She really hadn't even realized that She had paused at the top of the stairs. She was looking down at them and thinking, wondering if he would survive. Then, snapping Her out of Her thoughts his lips jolted her. She let out a wry laugh, and then chuckling slightly she spoke down to Her foot. "Oh, you think I care whether you are ready or not bug. You do not matter in there, now pipe down." She smirked as She felt his body shudder loving the fear that She knew he had to be feeling and then She stepped down, moving Her right foot this time so that the first stair would be all on him. The length of the stride was longer, and pressed on him for more She thought that it felt like he compressed more with the first stair, but She still didn't feel anything like what She had felt under Her sole earlier and this emboldened Her. The rest of the walk from the stairs to Her car was nothing. She didn't even really think about it.

Twenty-five steps atop Her boot bug. That was how long that it had taken to get to the car, and as She opened the door she could feel him squirming hard. "Such a s-strong bug, I am so happy that you have survived, that means that you get to shop with me." She slid into the seat of Her car, a sleek coupe and turned on the engine. Pressing him in Her boot into the brake pedal and shifting the car into reverse. This part of the ride was going to be just as painful as the walk She thought, he was Her accelerator and brake. That, She hadn't thought of until just now and that made Her grin. "None of these ones count bug, just 'enjoy' the ride... if you can." Her wicked laughter followed and She reached down turning on the heat and diverting the air-flow to the footwells before rolling down the windows so that She would be comfortable.

Chapter 6: Her Power

As She reversed down the driveway Her foot pressed into the brake to keep the car slower She could feel him under Her toes. He was still breathing though it seemed like he may be laboring in the effort. Her lips turned up into a smirk as She wiggled Her toes a little atop the lump in Her shoe once again feeling 'Her' cock hard beneath one of them. As She stopped in the middle of the street she pressed Her left foot into the clutch and then released and pressed into the accelerator with Her right once again.

The vehicle roared to life and She could feel the vibration through the pedal. The head was starting to build a little in the foot well and she hummed as she was starting to feel the dampness build on her heavy socks. Everything was going according to plan, and She almost couldn't wait to get to the mall. The drive was mostly uneventful, though She thought She may have hit more red lights on the way there than usual, but that could have just been the She was focusing on Her footwork more than usual as well.

He on the other hand was NOT able to enjoy the ride. Each time that She would press down on a pedal he would be squeezed between Her socked toes and the base of the boot that She had him in. His breathing wasn't easy to begin with considering the increasing humidity, and then there would be pressure added to his chest. When She released he would try and take in as much of a breath as possible so that he could make it to the next pedal. That was all he really hoped for with the ache in his bones and the searing pain in his lungs from lack of oxygen.

He never realized just how much shifting went on inside of Her car, even though he was always watching Her feet when She drove. The way that She pressed them into the pedals had always gotten him going. And even now, knowing that his life was under those same feet that he watched, the thought of Her driving was getting him aroused. Though each bout of arousal was marked with an equal bout of terror as the foot pressed back into him compressing his chest and forcing some of his precious oxygen back out of his lungs.

The damp fabric of the sock that pressed into his body started to dampen him as well. He was now realizing just how much She must be sweating with the heat in the boot, which was substantial and sweltering now. She had sweat through the thickness of the sock that he had put on Her earlier and he shivered slightly. That HE had put on Her, it was like She had been planning all of this. But why, why was She doing this to him. He hadn't even realized that the driving had stopped while he was musing, at least until he heard the door opening.

Her foot was sweating profusely now. She could feel the fabric of the sock sticking to Her foot, and now, She could feel the diminutive lump in Her boot even better. She 'hugged' him once again and cooed as She squeezed Her thighs together. She steadied Her mind and Her breathing a little before speaking to him once more. "Well this is the last time that we are going to speak bug. I hope that you enjoyed our ride, but it is time for your Goddess to go shopping. I won't be able to pay as much attention and we wouldn't want me to seem like a lunatic, so no more speaking to my boot." She squirmed a little more in the seat of Her car and then swung Her legs out of it. She felt his face press into Her toes and kiss them twice, She assumed that this meant he understood. And then his face pressed hard into the toe again which sent a thrill of elation up Her leg. Again She whispered down, hoping that he would be unable to hear and to not break the setting of the game, 'I love you too my little foot bug'

She placed Her feet onto the asphalt of the parking lot and then pushed Herself out of Her car. Standing to Her full height and once again smoothing out Her skirt. As She did so She noticed at least one bystander ogling Her. It made Her feel even sexier to know what was going on under Her foot. She breathed in took a step to the side, making mentally sure to add that one and then closed the door, another 30 or so steps later and She found Herself at the door to the mall. The one that was the most secluded. She walked through the doors each step getting less and less careful, and around 15 more steps past the door She smirked and gasped as She felt something snap.

He had been doing so well, his finger counting method was working, he was at 68 steps now but he had quit paying attention to where in Her stride that he was, thinking that She had been paying attention to not turn him to a pulp. His body had shifted a little his right arm had somehow gone from 'in the safe zone' to not. As She stepped down on step 70 his arm popped, dislocated at both the shoulder and the elbow. He screamed into the darkness his one good hand, free hand pounded into Her toe futilely.

She stopped again, once She got out of the flow of foot traffic dampness welling in Her panties as She felt his hand beating against Her. She shifted Her weight, and once again steadied Her breath. Then She took another step towards the hallway to the bathrooms. And another, this time the pop was more distinct. Like something broke, and another thrill went up Her leg, a moan parted Her lips. She was going to love this part in the future, the way that his body was breaking down to Her power. Slowly... bit by bit.

Inside Her boot the scene was terrible. He was once again having difficulty breathing, and the salty moisture of Her sock was now pressing into a compound fracture in his arm. His eyes were searing from the tears and the general lack of oxygen. His screams were starting to become hoarse and he didn't know if he was going to be able to continue keeping count. Not that it mattered he was going to die in Her boot. He thought he had heard Her moan out as his arms broke but he wasn't sure over his own screams.

As the next step was taken his body shifted more, sliding down towards Her toes, his broken and dislocated arm staying beneath the ball of Her foot. She felt the little lump under the pads of Her toes and She smiled wickedly, pushing open the door to the family bathroom She stepped inside. One more, She thought to Herself, one more step will make 75. She reached inside Her panties and started to work at Her slit, and nub. Moaning out loudly as She did, with how wet that She was Her fingers slid in and out of Her body quickly. Just as She was starting to near Her orgasm, She stepped forwards, pressing Her toes into His body leaning Her weight onto him.

She felt something around Her middle toe give first, assuming that it was his hips, and then something around the second toe give, that must have been his ribs. This was exquisite, She thought to Herself. It was like some micro-massage. She hoped that he was still alive enough for this last part. She leaned back, lifted Her left foot and moaned in orgasmic pleasure as all of Her weight focused onto Her toes. His body erupted beneath Her his skull collapsing under the unrelenting weight of Her big toe. She had ended him... inside of Her boot. She was his all-powerful Goddess.

Inside the boot the minuscule man felt his body shift, sliding down to Her toes and he screamed as loud as he had yet. He tried to beat back the toe with his single functioning arm but it was of course to no avail. She pressed down relentlessly, he felt a terrible pain around his middle, and then four or five, or was it six ribs popped. He coughed and tasted a tang in his mouth, and then started to struggle breathing. One of his lungs must have been punctured. She moaned out loudly, She was enjoying this, he could hear. Damn it, he thought to himself, why did I ever confess to this fantasy.

The pressure built, first near his legs, his knees, his hips each one collapsing in turn. Then just as he heard Her climactic moan his view started to turn to a bright starry white. She was pressing on his head with Her big toe. He couldn't scream anymore, all he could do was feel the pressure and the first crack as his skull fractured and bits of it entered into his brain finally putting him out of his misery.

She stood in the bathroom for a minute Her legs trembling Her fingers still inside of Her panties, enjoying the feeling of her vaginal walls constricting, gripping Her fingers and then releasing them. Her other hand deep within Her bra stroking at Her hardened nipple. Her breathing heavy and husky, as Her orgasm finally started to wane. She composed Herself returning Her breathing to normal She concentrated on the spot just in front of Her boot and then started to hum, pulling Her hand from Her folds and concentrating on the words and pitches and tones...

Chapter 7: Her Teeth

He screamed as he was brought back, this time it seemed even louder than before to Her. It sounded like it may be more painful to him as he was reconstructed. Just outside of Her boot Her toes flexed as She watched his tiny form reappear, She could see a path leading from inside of the boot to the reforming body outside. She liked to imagine that his soul was being pulled through the leather and into the body that had been reformed. And maybe that was exactly what it was, and why it was so painful. His soul being yanked from beneath Her malicious foot and being stuffed into a new piece of flesh.

As he felt the tug and the pull he remembered earlier, that She could reform him whenever She wanted, that his death now hung in the balance. If She was done with him completely She never would have brought him back this time. He struggled as She focused on him, trying to think back to the time in the boot, was it 72 steps... 73. He couldn't remember, he started to speak up to Her in his tiny little squeaking voice and She frowned a little. "Sh, sh sh" She quieted his words, She didn't want him to speak too soon, "Hold onto that thought boot bug, I am not ready for that. For the rest of the day until you are told otherwise you are to be silent. Do you understand?" From his position on the floor at the toe of Her boot he swallowed a knot in his throat. He looked up opened his mouth and watched as Her boot lifted. The sole shifting and moving off the ground, he would have yelped but thought better of it as the heel drug across the tile floor.

He shuddered and She realized that he understood what was about to happen. She pulled Her foot back and settled the sole onto the tiles once again. Her boot bug leaned forward his hands shaking and then he pressed his lips into the toe of Her boot once, pulled his head back and then kissed the toe once more. She smirked and hummed deeply nodding once. "That is a very good boot bug, now, what to do with you." Her words were slightly cold, as She calculated Her pitch in this. "I COULD put you between my breasts, that could be fun for a little while, or I COULD put Your tiny little body into my panties and let my womanhood have its way with you. Or, hmmm..."

She looked at him, a mirthful look in Her eyes as she started to hum, he was starting to understand that whatever it was that She had learned to do that it was based on Her ability to hum these tunes. His body warmed and then he started to feel his knees and shins start to slide across the tile. It only took a second or two for him to realize that She was making him larger. His eyes widened as She didn't stop at something easily concealable. Instead She had grown him back to his full height. He shuddered and blushed deeply, he was now in a mall bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of his Mistress' panties.

She smirked a little when he finished growing and then reached Her hand down presenting the fingers to him sliding them slowly closer to the point that Her scent invaded his nostrils, She could hear the whimpering hum as he smelled Her orgasm on Her fingers and then She commanded of him "Clean them boot boy, taste what you have done to me." He parted his lips his tongue slid between them and then he took Her fingers into his mouth. Her taste exploded across his tastebuds and he devoured it. Taking in every sweet flavor of Her essence.

After a few moments having him suckling on Her fingers She pulled them from his mouth and lifted Her boot from the floor pressing the arch to his cheek caressing it with the leather for a moment. "Something wrong boot boy?" Her voice a sweet sing songing sound. He blushed and then turned his head placing a single kiss to the leather and then pressing his cheek back to the leather of the boot. "Oh is that so, well then I guess we are ready to continue shopping right now, just like you are. I'll just drop the clothing that I brought for you into the garbage can and we can go shop with you dressed just like you are." He blushed and shook his head his eyes pleading as he looked into Her own. "Awww, so there was something wrong, were you lying to me boot boy?" He shook his head a little and then kissed Her boot once, again. "So, would you like the clothing that I brought for you?" He nodded profusely and then kissed Her boot twice quickly.

"You have learned quickly boy," She reached into Her bag and produced a blue T-Shirt that said 'HERS' on it in big bold white letters, a pair of blue jeans and his socks and sneakers. He bowed his head and held out his arms to accept the pile. She lowered them into his arms and smirked, then turned on Her heel. "Get dressed and meet me in the food court boy, I am sure that you are famished." He smiled and nodded once though She was at the door. He crawled over to Her across the bathroom floor and pressed his lips to Her boot once more. "Good boy," She crooned over this act and then reached down with Her hand and caressed his cheek before exiting the bathroom. "Oh and no touching my property boy," She let the door swing closed as She reminded him that he was expected to keep his hands off 'Her' cock.

He wobbled as he stood feeling the blood rush to his head and then he started to dress, sliding the jeans up his legs and over the silken panties that still adorned his body. Then he slipped on the T-shirt, socks and shoes. He tied the shoes quickly and then made his way out of the restroom. Standing in the hall of the mall he looked around, and everyone but him was going on about their day like nothing was amiss, but he... he had just been inside of a boot for the better part of the morning and had died inside of it. He couldn't believe this was real at all, not one bit of it. But he knew better than to question any of it.

He walked slowly into the bustle of mall traffic, looking this way and that. Once or twice some teenager sneered at him. He could only imagine it was the scent that he was most likely emanating. He heard a girl behind him as he walked past the perfume shop make some comment on the fact that he should go in and douse himself in something. His cheeks were burning red by the time that he had reached the food court. As he approached he realized the snide comments had stopped since the scents of the foods that wafted over the area were of a heavier concentration than his own.

He stood at the corner looking across the crowd of people and then he saw Her, standing at one of the food stalls. She grabbed the tray and started to make Her way towards a table that overlooked the lower level. He made his way over towards Her and when he approached he noticed that She had already purchased him something. Which reminded him further that he was not to talk. As he approached She motioned for a seat that was near the railing that overlooked the rest of mall. He looked down over as he sat down and She smiled at him. "Yes that shirt is definitely the correct one for you to have on today Boot Boy." She stressed the words and he blushed deeply as a few people nearby turned to look at them.

Her back was to them so She wouldn't have noticed and the smirk on Her lips told him that She didn't care. She was doing this all to rub a little more humiliation in as they were there. He stayed silent and looked down towards the floor. When She saw this She turned a little and then stretched Her legs out so that Her boots were on full display to his eyes which only served to deepen the redness in his cheeks. She pointed to the tray and one of the two plates of food that She had chosen, Hers looking more opulent and filling than his own. He reached out and grabbed the plate off the tray and set to it. Famished as he was, She watched him devour the food ravenously and then once he had finished She smirked once again.

"And what do good boys do to show their appreciation?" The words fell on his ears and he turned white as a ghost, She couldn't mean... not here, he thought. But sure enough She had shifted, lifted Her boots from the floor and presented the soles to him as She kicked them up to the table. His head felt like it was on fire and he shuddered squeezing his eyes shut as his breathing became shallow. His mouth went dry, and a quavering whimper left his lips. "Awww," Her lower lip protruded as She pouted slightly, "Please say 'thank You' my 'Boot Boy" The final two words were even louder than the last time She had stressed them and he leaned over kissing each sole once.