Her Game Her Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Her Score

He winced as Her heel continued to twist at the back of his head, and tears started to well in his eyes. "So boot boy, what will it be what would you like IF you manage to be correct," She already knew what Her demand would be if he was not correct. But She was holding that reveal off for later, She wanted to know just what Her boy thought he deserved if he won. He shuddered on the floor and then drew in a calming breath before answering Her.

"G-Goddess, I w-would like a f-free week with 'Your' cock," She smirked, She almost knew that was going to be his request but She didn't let on. She stopped Her heel for a moment and let out a contemplative hum. "I don't know boot boy, You do know how I LOVE My property being in My control." She pressed a bit more, making him think on this. "I will consent to it IF you are correct."

She lifted her boot off the back of his head, and with all of that his heart leapt, it had been so long since he had gotten free time. To have as many orgasms as he could possibly handle. As much as he enjoyed Her controlling that ultimate pleasure he was dying for a free week. "Th-thank You so much Goddess, thank You."

She grinned wickedly again and lifted Her boot from the floor the toe cupping his chin. "Though first I think that we should talk some my boot boy. Back to your knees," He shifted and got back onto his knees the blue panties that were covering 'Her' cock were straining against the hardness, and she smirked at the damp spot that was now forming at the tip. "So I see that you have enjoyed our day out am I correct boot boy?" He nodded slowly, and then responded with an affirmative 'Yes, Goddess.'

She hummed in pleasure at this and then smiled warmly at him, "So of the day, what was your favorite part?" The question caught him a little by surprise and the heat rose to his face again, his cheeks turning a bright red. "I think Goddess, that it was very close, but my favorite part was being trapped in Your boot with Your foot and toes." Her throat let out another hum and She smiled, liking this answer.

"Hmmm so was it anything in particular about being inside of My boot, boy?" He chewed on his lower lip a little, "Th-the feeling of complete helplessness Goddess, the feeling that my entire world WAS Your boot, that at any moment Your foot could remove my life from me and turn me to nothing more than a stain on the bottom of Your sock." She grinned and then She drew Her right foot from the loosened boot with a slight wiggle of Her ankle. She leaned back then and extended Her foot pressing the toes with the darkened portion where he was crushed display to him. "You mean that stain foot boy?"

She watched as 'Her' cock hardened as he stared at the spot that was darker than the rest of the sole of Her foot, and then it truly sprang to life. As he knelt before Her and watched Her foot rise first he saw his remains, well the stain the signalled that his remains were there and then after a few seconds he felt heat and his nostrils filled with the heady mixture of leather and Her scent. He gasped at this and shivered. Then She leaned back a bit more sliding down on the bench and She pressed the pads of Her toes into his face, cupping his nose with the toes that had ended him earlier. He moaned his eyes rolling back into his head and his head swimming from that simple action. His eyelids closed and Her toes slid down from his nose and pressed into his lips parting them.

His taste buds exploded at the taste of the salt of Her sweat as Her toes wiggled between his lips. He moaned around the toes as best he could as She added a little more pressure forcing all of Her toes into his mouth. Then She grinned, pulling the toes back slightly wiggling just the tips of them between his lips. "Remove the sock foot boy," As his hand moved from the floor She moved again and put the tip of Her heel on his right hand. "You have everything you need to remove this sock right where it is at." He shuddered once again and then using his tongue he worked a bit of the sock loose. He bit down on it gently and then leaned back pulling some loosening it from Her foot and then leaning back forward and gathering that portion into his mouth. It was tight on Her leg but he eventually managed to remove the sock completely. As Her foot emerged from the dark gray fabric she wiggled Her toes and then slid them down his chest sliding them over 'Her' hard cock drawing a moan that was muffled by the sock that was currently gagging him.

"Mmmm good boy, shall we do the other now?" He whimpered slightly into the sock and nodded, She then lifted Her right foot and grabbed the end of the sock that was hanging from his mouth and tugged it out, leaving the taste of sweat laden cotton in his mouth. "Well then let's get this boot off my foot shall we," This time She lifted the boot and held it up presenting the heel to him. He looked up towards Her and she smirked once again. "That's right boy, with your mouth, I would be careful with your teeth, you wouldn't want to damage these brand new boots would you?" He shook his head and answered 'N... no Goddess.'

Once again he leaned forward his lips parting and his tongue wrapping around the heel, he struggled for a moment to get enough pressure to hold the heel between his lips and use very little of his upper teeth to provide some friction. She giggled as She watched him, the view of him sucking on Her heel a slight turn on. Finally Her ankle came free and She removed Her foot from the leather encasement. As he sat there the boot heel slid from his lips and fell to hit his thighs before falling to the floor. In a quick motion after She slumped in Her chair once again and pressed the toes of Her left foot into his nose and listened to the moan rumble into the ball of Her foot. She was starting to get wet again, though the game was coming to a close now, so removing this sock was going to have to happen. Once again She slid the toes of Her foot between his lips and then nodded at him as his eyes opened to regard her. He repeated the earlier process gripping the tip of Her sock and pulling it back until it filled his mouth and came off Her beautiful foot.

"So now we are ready to figure out who won, the bug, or the Goddess. Though either way I have a feeling that the Goddess, is going to get the better out of this deal." She smirked once again and then slid Her feet into his lap. Slowly she started to massage his hardness until She felt it pulse once and then She pulled Her feet away watching the wet spot spread even more. "So foot boy, take a few moments to think, and then give me your answer, how many steps did you manage to last?"

Chapter 11: Her Victory?

He knelt there for a long few minutes, his eyes losing focus and then focusing again as he thought back to the morning under Her foot. He thought he had a number but could he be certain, did She know that he wasn't going to manage to have the correct number, how could She? Her lips were locked in a grin so wicked and cloying that he shuddered and then he looked down at Her feet Her toes wiggled a little distracting him a little more. Her feet drove him mad, and She knew it, and this new dynamic made it all the better. She sat up a bit and crossed Her ankles, after a few more moments She raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

It seemed that She had waited long enough and he answered Her finally "S-Seventy" He paused, his mind trying to recount the steps within. She bit Her lower lip but allowed him another moment to think and then he completed his answer, "T-two, Seventy Two, Goddess." Her face lit up and then She spread her legs. "Lick me boy, I would like to have three orgasms before you find out which of us won."

She leaned forward and gripped the leash attached to his collar and dragged him up to Her. His tongue extended and then entered Her lips and She started riding his face hard, the first orgasm came in now time at all once again She marked his face and ground down on his nose. As She was coming down off this first orgasm she smiled down at him and caressed his cheek. She then started to hum his body, the collar, panties, leash and all shrunk. Not too small She thought to Herself as the leash slid from Her fingers.

She leaned forwards Her breasts hanging above him and She scooped him from the floor. Her boy was so hard at the moment. She slid back on the bench and then dumped him from Her palm and onto the cushion. "Strip bug, I would like to feel your body as you please me once again, at this size." He moved forwards and pressed his face into Her folds. They parted slightly the dampness slipping around his body and the heat of Her pressing into his body. She fished the small leash up and then began to press him into Her with Her fingers, moaning out loudly once again as She used him as a toy. His face nuzzled and hummed, and his tiny tongue flickered against Her clit. She found that this was not working as fast or as well as She had expected so Her fingers pressed harder. Her thumb into the back of his head trying to add pressure to the experience. Her index and middle fingers into the middle of his back.

It had started to feel better but it wasn't quite what She needed. She groaned, and grunted as She continued to use his body more, the slickness of Her causing Her fingers to slip and slide a little over his body. She was getting closer but it just wasn't right. She pressed a little harder and with each addition of pressure it started to feel closer and closer to what She needed. Her hips started to buck off the seat and then fall back as She continued to get closer.

He was in awe as he stood at Her lips looking at them and then She told him to please Her. He hesitated for a moment but then dove in pressing his face as hard as he could to Her. Lapping and even nibbling at Her clit. She pressed into him after a few moments of him feeling her heat and tasting Her arousal. Then it started to worry him, Her fingers pressed harder Her thumb held his face into Her, he couldn't move back to get a breath, and She pressed harder on his back. He started to fight against the pressure, to no avail. Her middle finger pushed even harder and he felt a pop. And then he could no longer feel his legs, he would have screamed into Her if he could have taken a breath but instead his arms started to flail and press against Her outer lips.

She pushed harder She wanted him inside of her in the worst way possible. As She did though She felt a pop. That pop sent a wave of pleasure through Her body, and then he started to flail his arms against Her, and that made it all the better. She was lost in Her desire and pushed harder, feeling his body double over on Her fingers as His spine snapped. As She pushed him in She heard a soft scream, and then it was gone Her fingers delved deep inside Her pussy. The tiny man gone within. She curled those fingers back and pressed his body into Her G-Spot and moaned out deeply, huskily and called out to him. "Oh my god bug, oh You feel so good so dee-eep inside of me." He could hear the words though they sounded so much deeper while he was plunged inside. He was in pain and almost didn't care that She was enjoying him. Almost, had his spine not been broken he had a feeling that he would be hard as iron right now.

She moaned again and he felt more pressure this pushing in on all sides of him his head turned to a side and then there was a snap before he even knew what happened he was once again no more, his neck had broken and all struggles were gone, it was almost a mercy as his body was in so much pain from his spine being broken and his body doubled over in two. How he had stayed conscious was a miracle, or perhaps divine intervention, he wasn't sure which.

As She came down from her orgasmic high She gripped the small metal chain that dangled out of Her. As She pulled him out She noticed the he wasn't moving. She frowned a little and screwed up Her lips, I wonder, She laid him on the floor between Her feet and started to hum again, as Her boy awoke he screamed out, his bones knitting themselves back together in a painful symphony. She leaned forwards looking down at him as She continued to hum. He screamed for mercy and She clicked Her tongue shaking Her head. "Oh come now, if you are going to have a week of freedom I have to take my pound of flesh first don't I?" She grinned down at him and his complaints diminished. She could see the look of hope in his eyes and she smirked. "Now one more my bug."

She lifted Her foot and tipped it forwards Her toe started to stroke his tiny body, slowly working 'Her' cock back to the hardness it had just been at. He moaned as he looked up the length of Her leg and into Her face, she was now slipping Her fingers in and out of Her folds. "So foot bug, would you," She moaned deeply as She felt Her arousal peak for a moment, "Would you like to cum with your Goddess, b-" Another moan interrupted Her "before we find out the winner." She was driving him mad with just Her big toe he nodded and then leaned forwards trying to kiss Her toe. She didn't stop getting him right to the edge and then continuing to tease. Just as She was about to cum She started calling down to him.

"Oh foot bug I, I, I am g- going to," Just as he was about to cum, just as She felt the first pulse of 'Her' tiny little cock She pressed down, crushing his body from the waist down. "Cummmm."

Her lips turned up in a frightening smirk as he was starting to bleed out under Her toe. The gleam in Her eyes wicked. "So foot bug," Her voice husky and terrifying, "You said 72, now if you were wrong, You will not cum for the difference in weeks, and each day You will end up a stain and clean your remains from my body that many times. And, the winner is," Her voice deep and threatening. Her foot hovered for a moment and Her sexy smirk disappeared behind Her toe before it started to lower onto his head once more dwarfing his upper half as she began to speak once more...