Her Name is Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly sits up and moves away from me as soon as her eyes fly open. "I'm so sorry, Jen."

I sit up and turn to look at her. She looks even more terrified now than she did when it was thundering earlier. "You...I'm sorry, I felt your...I don't even know what to say," I stammer.

"I've been meaning to tell you but I couldn't find the right time to do it," she says with tears welling in her eyes. Her bottom lip slightly quivers.

"Oh, Jade. Don't cry," I say as I place a hand on her cheek. She blinks her eyes and a lone tear falls down her cheek.

"You must think I'm such a freak."

"No, I don't think that at all. You have a dick; big deal."

"You're ok with that?" She warily asks.

"Of course I am," I say as my eyes wander over her breasts. I try to get a peek at to how big her package is but I can't see anything through the baggy pants and I certainly didn't keep my hand on it long enough to guess. I have no idea how I have gone this long and never noticed a bulge in her pants before.

"Really?"

"Yes," I whisper and before I can stop myself, I have my mouth pressed against hers. She lets out a moan between our lips but eagerly accepts my tongue when I press it against her lips. Her hands find my breasts and she gives them a gentle squeeze. Our kissing feels like the breath has been taken away from both of us. She breaks away and looks deep into my eyes.

"I was drawn to you the first time I saw you," she says as she nuzzles her nose against mine, "but I was scared that you'd find me obvious and run the other direction."

"I know exactly how you feel. I've been infatuated with you since you walked into that classroom. You certainly had me fooled but it's a nice surprise," I say as my hand trails from her cheek and down her neck. Both of my hands find her tits and feel her hard nipples jutting towards me. I run my thumbs over them and she leans her chest into my hands even farther. They're so firm and full and I love feeling the weight of them in my hands.

"I'm afraid your mom will walk in and see us."

"She and my dad have gone somewhere this morning. I heard them leave," I say as I start lifting the hem of her cami. I slide my hands under the fabric and rub her smooth stomach; feeling the heat being given off and the quickness of her breathing excites me. My fingers follow the curvature of her breasts and I make my way to her nipples once again. They're big; just the way I like them. I lightly pinch and twist them between my fingers and thumbs; she lets out a gasp as I lean in and starts kissing her neck.

"I want to fuck you so bad but I didn't think I'd need any condoms," I giggle against her skin and she lets out a small laugh. I sense that she's nervous and I don't want to push her past her comfort level. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"You're the first woman I've been with since I started transitioning. When I said I left a girlfriend behind, I meant that I left her when I was still living as a guy. I knew she wouldn't accept me but I had to do what was right for me."

"I accept every part of you, Jade."

She smiles wide and pushes me back onto the bed. She straddles me and pins my hands on the mattress above my head. Her breasts are squishing against mine and looking like they want to break free from her top. She kisses me hard and I feel completely helpless as she holds me down. Her lips wander down my neck where she places light nibbles. When she reaches the neckline of my shirt, she sits up and pulls me up with her. My shirt is lifted up and over my head. She's strong with a hint of roughness and I like it. I grab her top and remove it from her; tossing it on the floor next to mine. She leans forward and rubs her tits against mine. Our nipples playfully rub together sending a shiver through me. I reach in and squeeze hers as I bury my face between them. I run my tongue over them before sucking a nipple into my mouth. She moans as I suckle her breast; twirling her nipple around with the tip of my tongue. She takes my head in her hands as I root around. I lay back again and she wiggles her way between my legs. The only thing separating out naughty places is my sheer panties and her flannel pants.

"I want you so bad but I know we have to be careful. Let me lick you; I want to taste you," she says as she kisses her way around my chest. She teases my nipples with nipping teeth and my pussy clenches. I can feel my wetness gathering as I think of her tongue exploring every fold between my legs.

"Oh, god, please make me cum. I want to suck you off," I hiss through my teeth as she roughly takes a nipple into her mouth. "Take your pants off. I want to see all of you."

She reluctantly straightens up and kneels between my legs but relaxes once she sees the eagerness in my eyes. She pushes her hair behind her shoulders and squeezes her tits together. Her hands trail down her sides and she hooks her thumbs under the waistband of her pants. She slowly inches them down her ass. Her cock springs free when she tugs at the front of her pants. She has a very nice seven-inch cock that is staring right at me. I can see a tiny dot of precum leaking from the tip. She pulls her pants off and starts stroking her cock towards me.

"You are so fucking sexy," I say as I watch her hand move along her beautiful dick. Her entire region is free of hair. She blushes while she looks down at me. I reach out and give her balls a gentle squeeze as she continues stroking herself. My mouth is watering just as much as my pussy. I lick my lips as I replace her hand with mine and start jerking her. It's rock hard, very smooth, and hot to the touch. I want so badly for her to slide it in my pussy but we'll have to make a special trip into town to pick up some condoms later. I let go of her dick and slide my panties off. Her eyes light up when I spread my legs wide for her to see all I have to offer. She slides a finger inside and wiggles it around.

"You're so wet," she says as she puts her finger in her mouth and sucks my juices from it. She leans in and places light kisses on the insides of my thighs. She kisses all around my mound and teases me with very light flicks of her tongue. Feeling her hair drape over my thighs and tickle me sends shivers through my body. My pussy lips are spread open as she dives her tongue deep inside. I'm moaning and squeezing my tits together as I look down and watch her. She sucks my pussy lips into her mouth and playfully tugs on them. I feel her tongue licking in between each crevice she can find. The light tickling of my clit is wonderful but I'm yearning to cum for her; I want her to abuse my tender clit with her tongue. She looks up at me with her amber eyes and a rush flows through me. Her tongue begins to tackle my sensitive clit. She makes long licks over it along with random sharp flicks. The sensation drives me wild. I place my hands on her head and grip her hair. I hear her moan when I give her hair a light tug. She thrusts two fingers in deep and sucks my clit into her mouth. My back arches off the bed as she starts to bring me to the brink. I let out a loud scream and my body begins to shudder. Holy fuck! She's amazing at licking pussy. My legs spasm every time her tongue swipes my highly sensitive clit as I come down from my orgasm. She kisses her way up to my lips and I can taste my wetness of her lips and tongue. She presses her cock against my pussy and grinds it against me. Oh, how I want to move just right so it'll slide inside but I fight that urge.

"That was amazing. It's your turn now," I say with a smile. She returns the smile and rolls over taking me with her. I straddle her hips and bury my face between her tits. I lick and nibble them as I glide my wet pussy along her dick. Even though I know it's risky, it's the least I can do to fight the temptation completely. She places her hands on my ass and gives it a firm squeeze. I suck one her nipples into my mouth and pull on it. She lets out a gasp and slaps my ass. What a rush! I take the other nipple into my mouth and, once again, I pull on it but this time I make the tiniest pinch with my teeth. She throws her head back and smacks my ass on the other side. I let out a small cry and I can feel a gush from my pussy. The stinging feeling her hands have left on my ass is exciting me. I kiss my way down her stomach until I reach the base of her cock. I bypass that for now and focus on her balls. I lick them, suck them, and gently tug on them with my lips. Her moans get louder as I lick my way up the underside of her cock. My tongue leaves a wet trail all the way from the base to the tip where I lick off the precum that has leaked out. I place a firm grip on it as I place my lips around the head. I suck and flick the tip of her dick with the tip of my tongue. I push my mouth down as far as I can onto her. The head of her cock pushes against the back of my throat. I suck hard as I withdraw and I use my hand to stroke her at the same time.

"Mmm, just like that," she says as I fuck her with my mouth faster and deeper. Her cock randomly flexes in my mouth as she works up to blowing her load. I focus on the taste of precum each time her body tenses.

"I'm going to fill your mouth," she says as she places her hands on my head. Her body tenses one last time and I feel her cock flex hard. Her liquid gold invades my mouth spurt after spurt. It coats my tongue and the roof of my mouth. As soon as she stops erupting, I lift my face to look at her and I swallow her load. I lick my lips as I squeeze her cock and pull out the last little bit of cum. I continue looking at her as I lick the last bit off from the tip of her dick.

"Holy shit!" She says between gasps. Her hair is wet around her face. I crawl back up to her and lower my chest down onto hers. I make sure to leave my pussy hovering over her cum-slick cock as I let her taste her love juice by rubbing her tongue with my own. I lie down next to her and snuggle into her side. She holds me close and caresses my arm that is draped over her heaving chest.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask as I move my arm so it lies between her breasts. They've obviously been augmented and are so perky that they stare right at the ceiling even as she lies on her back.

"Sure; I don't mind. Ask me anything."

"Do you prefer being with men or women more?"

"I like being with both equally as much. I love pussy, as you can tell," she says with a giggle. Yes, she certainly has proven that. "But I also love sucking cock. The feeling of surrendering my ass to a man is amazing. But I'm not strictly a bottom when to comes to men. I enjoy being a top as well. It just really depends on the person. What about you?"

"I guess I feel pretty much the same as you. Well, all except for the ass part anyway. I've never had anal sex but my ex enjoyed her ass being played with. I think that's why I find you to be perfect the way that you are." She kisses the top of my head and nuzzles her nose in my hair.

"But if we're together, won't you miss pussy?"

"I don't think so. I can be exclusive to either men or women without missing the other. We really need to get around to being decent. My parents will be back soon and my sister will be showing up at some point. We'll go into town later to get some "things" if you'd like."

"Sounds great," she says. "They won't suspect anything, will they?"

"You mean about us, or about you?"

"Well, both."

"As long as we can keep our hands off each other, that won't be a problem. And unless you walk through the house naked, they won't have any reason to wonder about you. I've known you for just over three months and I would never have guessed. But I'm glad I know now. And I can't wait to feel that cock of yours inside me," I say as I give her a lingering, passionate kiss. She brushes the hair out of my face with her long, delicate fingers.

"You have no idea how much your kind words mean to me."

We manage to get dressed just in time for my sister to pull in the driveway. She's only a year younger than me but decided to take some time off between high school and college. She still lives at home with our parents so she can save up the money to get by a little easier when she does decide to further her education.

"Hey, bitch-face!" my sister, Casey, yells as she walks in the door. "How the hell are you?"

"Streetwalker! I'm so happy to see you!" Yes, we are overly dramatic with each other. If we were nice to each other, we'd think the other was mad about something. We give each other a sisterly hug. "I want you to meet my friend, Jade."

"Hi, Jade; I'm Casey. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi, Casey," she says and they shake hands.

"I'm surprised my sister was able to make any new friends this past semester, especially one who agreed to come home with her," Casey says and I lightly punch her in the arm. She lets out a loud laugh and walks into her bedroom to put her things away.

"Sisters," I sigh as Jade laughs. I walk into her room and tell her that Jade and I are going into town.

I pull up in front of the local pharmacy and we give each other a nervous little glance. We head inside and look around for a little bit before buying what I brought her here for. I have bought condoms multiple times over the years since I lost my virginity but this time I feel nervous. I think it's because they're for Jade to wear and buying them with her present almost feels like I'm advertising her goods. I know it sounds silly but I guess when you have a secret to hide, you feel like everyone is suspicious about every little thing you do.

"Do you want me to buy those? You look nervous," she asks me.

"No, I'm fine. Would it look weird if we both are at the register though?" She's right; I am very nervous.

She throws her head back and laughs. It's then that I realize how silly I'm being. "Give me those." She takes them from my hand and walks towards the cash register. As she waits behind one other person, she looks over her shoulder and winks at me. I feel my face flush and giddiness flows over me, images of her kneeling between my thighs while she's completely naked come flooding into my mind; her perky tits, slender waist, begging cock. I actually hear myself sigh out loud and get startled by it.

"There. That wasn't so bad now, was it?" She asks with a laugh as we get in the car.

"I have no idea what came over me in there. I've never been like that before," I reply with a laugh of my own

"It's ok. I don't take it personally. Trust me; I know how uncomfortable it can be to hide something like this. It took me a long time to accept judgment from others but I had to accept myself before I could overlook them."

"That's a beautiful way to look at it," I say as I lean over to her and kiss her while we're still parked and sitting in front of the pharmacy. I realize I no longer care what people think. I spent too much time hiding my relationship with my ex and I hated it. Now, am I going to go home and announce to my whole family that Jade and I are an item? No. I have no idea what we really are right now. Besides, we'll only be staying here for a couple more nights. As soon as we get back to school, we'll be able to freely express ourselves while we figure out what we want out of this.

When we get back to the house, I feel like I'm smuggling drugs inside rather than a small box of condoms. My parents are aware that I am not a virgin but I still feel like I'm getting away with something big by having sex in their house. I wonder if I'll ever outgrow that feeling.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and my mom started making things for tomorrow's dinner as soon as she and my dad got home from their breakfast this morning. I ask her if she needs any help and she agrees to let Jade and I prepare the simple foods. My mom is picky about her cooking and I'm glad she is. She always manages to pull off wonderful family meals. This year it's just going to be my family of four, Jade, and my sister's boyfriend whom I haven't met yet. All I know is that his name is Jim. He's supposed to arrive sometime this afternoon and stay for a couple of days.

All while helping my mom; I can't help but stare at Jade in awe. I can't imagine the strength it has taken for her to become the beautiful woman she is. I now realize why she doesn't speak much about her family. They have basically turned their backs on her. While her siblings still talk to her, they feel they are disrespecting their parents at the same time so they keep their relationships with her as hush-hush. I can't help but fall for her; it's not only the physical attraction but the way she looks beyond all of that and manages to find happiness. She's truly beautiful inside and out to me.

Jade and I are watching the TV when Casey's boyfriend arrives. She brings him into the living room and introduces us to him. When Jim shakes Jade's hand, I can see a tiny sparkle in his eye. He obviously finds Jade to be stunning and I can only hope my sister doesn't sense that. I would hate for her jealousy to get in the way of having any sort of friendship with Jade; especially if she and I take our relationship completely to the next level and I start bringing her around more often. We haven't even had sex yet but the feelings I have for her are more than anything physical can describe.

As evening rolls around, I excuse myself to take a shower. Tomorrows is a big day, and let's face it, I'm anxious to get Jade in my bed again. I've been thinking about that all day and have been fighting the urge to keep my hands to myself. I'm pretty sure my parents would accept the fact that I like women as much as men but it's still a big hurdle to jump over.

I emerge from the bathroom in a nightshirt and a towel wrapped around my head. My parents have gone to bed and Casey and Jim have made their way to her bedroom so Jade decided to go to my bedroom rather than sitting in the living room all alone. She's lying on the fold-out bed and reading a book with her thick, nerdy reading glasses on. She wore those the first time we met and I find her to be so sexy with them on. She looks at me above the rims and my knees feel like they're going to give out on me. She simply takes my breath away without even trying.

"Everyone is in bed already?" I ask as I walk over and sit on the edge of her bed.

"Yeah, but I can hear your sister and Jim in her room."

"I don't think we have to worry about bothering them at all. Tonight won't be the first night I've fucked someone in here while she's right next door," I say with a sly smile. She closes her book and sets it down next to her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. You know you can ask me anything," she says as she takes my hand in hers.

"I saw the way Jim was looking at you. How do you find and choose the men you want to be with? I mean, do you just meet up with any guy and then break it to him later on? That sounds dangerous. I don't know; I guess I can't even think of how to word what I'm trying to ask."

"I know what you mean. I don't date just random men. There are clubs that I go to where others like me go to meet up. Sometimes I look around on different dating apps and whatnot. It's safer that way than breaking it to an unsuspecting guy and it's also a fun, comfortable way to open up to others like me."

"I get it now. So if, say, Jim was to hit on you, you'd probably turn him down at first?"

"Yes. I have no idea how he would feel about a shock like this. Enough about me; I'm waiting for you to strip that nightshirt off so I can see that sexy body of yours," she says as she tugs at the hem of my shirt.

"Let me turn the overhead light off; you go turn the lamp on."

I turn the light off and when I turn around to face her, she's on her knees on my bed. Her shirt is pulled up over her big tits and her panties are tucked underneath her balls letting her cock hang out. My eyes widen and I feel my pussy getting instantly wet just at the sight of her. As I walk over to my bed, I slowly start lifting my nightshirt up and over my head. I toss it on the floor as soon as I get to the edge of the bed. She spreads her knees farther apart when I climb onto the mattress and I get on my hands and knees. I replace her hand that's stroking her cock with my warm, wet mouth. I look up at her as I take her into my mouth as far as I can. Her breasts are heaving with each heavy breath she takes. Her nipples are rock hard and I can't wait to make my way up to those next. I make long passes along her cock while I play with her balls. I pull her panties down her thighs to let her balls hang down even further. I kiss and lick them as she runs her fingers through my hair. She moans when I suck one into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. They're so smooth and become really slick as I coat them with my wet mouth.