Her Name is Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, please!" I beg as I remove myself from her grip. I lay next to her on my back as she rolls the condom on. She gets on her knees between my legs and pulls me down to her. She lifts my thighs and pushes them towards my chest, lines her cock up, and thrusts herself into me.

"You're pussy is so wet! I love hearing my cock sliding in and out of your cunt," she says as she fucks me hard. I'm in a daze as I watch her tits bouncing wildly each time her hips slam into me. I reach up with my hands and squeeze them hard. I pinch her nipples and she lets out a grunt.

"Harder!" I beg as I watch her hair fall forward over her breasts. She leans forward and places her hands on the floor next to me. Her dick is sliding in as far as it can, hitting every sensitive spot along the way. I move her hair behind her shoulders and her tits now bounce off from mine without any interference.

"I'm so close!" She says between pants. Her face winces as the buildup nears its peak. A few more pumps and she holds herself inside me as far as she can. "Fuck!" She squeals as her wincing face turns to pure pleasure and a satisfied smile. I can feel her cock flexing inside me as she unloads herself. I love that feeling; it's so intimate. She holds herself still and leans down to kiss me.

"I'd really like to cum in your pussy and lick it clean when I'm done. We need to get tested and get you on birth control," she says with her face pressed into the crook of my neck.

"Kinky," I giggle as she rolls off from me. She removes the condom and I snuggle into her side.

"I loved it when you stuck your finger in my ass," she says as she kisses the top of my head. I look down and watch her cock going soft, a small dot of cum slowly drips off the end. I agree; getting tested is a good idea.

"You know, I'm pretty talented with a strap on; if that's something you're interested in."

"I'd love for you to fuck me with one." I can hear the excitement in her voice.

"We'll have to work on that after we get back to school. We'd better get back in the house before we fall asleep out here," I say as I sit up and reach for my shirt. "The straw is going to make us itchy if we lay on it long enough."

"Jen," she says as she sits up next to me. She puts her fingers under my chin and turns my face towards hers. "Would it be too quick for us to move in together after this coming semester? Maybe get an apartment near campus or something."

"Jade, are you trying to tell me something?" I ask with a small smile on my face.

"This seems crazy but, I think I love you."

"The only thing crazier is the fact that I feel the same way," I say as I kiss her.