Her Name is Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start kissing my way up her stomach and her dick slides between my tits. She thrusts her cock in the loose tunnel between them. I squeeze them tighter and a small dot of precum appears on the tip of her dick. I lean down and quickly lick it off when she thrusts toward me. I continue kissing my way up to her chest. I reach up and put a firm grip on her tits before my mouth even makes it that far. I pinch her nipples and hear her gasp, running my tongue along the underside of each breast; licking my way all around the fullness of them. I suck a nipple deep into my mouth and knead her breast as I tease the hard nub with my tongue. I pull my mouth away and circle her nipple with my tongue over and over as I look into her eyes. She bites her bottom lip and leans her head back; taking in the feel of my wandering tongue. I kiss my way up her chest and to her neck. She leans down, takes my head in her hands, and kisses me. Her tongue dances with mine and her hard nipples rub against my tits. She presses her body against mine and I feel her hot, throbbing cock squished between out bellies. I reach down and squeeze her ass cheeks as she slightly grinds her hips against me.

"I want to taste you," she says between kisses. "Put that pussy of yours on my face and ride my tongue."

She lies down on her back and pulls her panties off the rest of the way. I straddle her face and grab hold of the headboard. I lower my sopping pussy onto her waiting lips. Her mouth welcomes my pussy lips inside and she playfully licks and stretches them by sucking on them. I look down and notice her amber eyes looking up at me. She grunts and sucks my tender clit into her mouth. I gasp and lean my head back. Her hands find my hips as I start lightly grinding my mound on her mouth. She sticks her tongue out and I slide my pussy along it over and over. Her tongue darting into my pussy makes me moan. She focuses on my clit once again and I'm quickly being pushed to the edge. My heart quickens and my breathing gets deeper. Just before I near my peak, I reach down with a hand and run it through her hair. She looks up at me and I let myself go as I look into her eyes. I keep my eyes locked with hers as long as I can before my body tenses and my head is thrown back. I try so hard to be quiet so Casey and Jim can't hear me. I have no idea if I was able to pull that off; I was lost in euphoria. Jade moans as she licks up the juices that are flowing from my pussy. She gives my ass a firm squeeze before I lift myself off her face. I crawl down and lick my juices from her lips. I can smell myself on her as I taste her lips and mouth.

"Where did you put those condoms?" She asks. I reach up under my pillow and pull out the box. I straddle her hips as I tear it open. I pull one out and toss the rest on my nightstand. I rip the package open and gently roll it on her cock. When I lean in to kiss her, she rolls us over and lies on top of me. The weight of her hips pressed against mine drives me wild. She lifts her torso off from me, places a hand on my face to look into my eyes, and slowly pushes her cock into me. I gasp and my toes curl. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of being fucked by a real dick and I'm quickly realizing how much I've missed it. She starts with slow, deep thrusts. I wrap my legs around her waist and reach my hands around to the back of her shoulders. Her movements are slow and sensual as she plants a lingering kiss on my lips. My hands travel from her shoulders and down her back where they come to rest on her ass. I feel her muscles flexing with each deep thrust she makes. She elevates her upper body over me and speeds her hips up. Her tits hang low enough to bounce off from mine each time she shoves her cock into me. The feeling is amazing. There's so much for me to focus on that I feel a rush of ecstasy through me. I reach in with my hand and lead one of her nipples into my mouth. Her hair hangs around her face as she looks down to watch me.

"You're so beautiful," I say as I reach a hand up and tuck the hair behind her ear. She smiles, turns her head, and kisses my hand.

"You're beautiful for accepting me," she says as she lowers herself onto me and rolls us over again. I sit upright and take her cock in all the way. As I reach down to fondle her tits, I hear a banging on the wall. My first instinct is to think my sister hears us and is telling me to knock it off. My heart jumps up into my throat until I realize that it's her headboard banging instead. I can hear the two of them, rather loudly, professing their love for one another. I look at Jade and we giggle. It looks like we're not the only ones getting lucky tonight. I lean forward and grind my mound against her.

"Cum again for me, ride my dick until you can't take it anymore," she begs as she grasps my hips and helps grind me faster and harder against her. Watching all four tits bounce around as I ride her is mind blowing. My whole body shudders as my orgasm rips through me again. "Just like that, baby," she says as my back arches and pushes my tits out farther towards her.

"Holy shit! I need you to fuck me hard. Bend me over and throw that cock of yours into me," I beg. She quickly climbs out from under me and gets behind me. I push my ass out towards her as far as I can and I lower myself down onto the mattress. I feel her hands on my hips followed by her slamming her cock into me. I let out a gasp and my hands tighten their grip on the sheets that I'm grabbing. She starts fucking me with all she's got. The sounds of her hips hitting my ass and her balls slapping against me seems amplified by the wishful thinking that no one will hear us. I reach between my legs and fondle her balls as they bounce around behind me. With one final thrust, her hands tighten on my hips and I hear her let out a soft moan as she holds herself inside me as far as she can. I can feel her cock pumping and flex inside me.

As soon as she comes down from her orgasmic high, she grasps the end of the condom and carefully withdraws from me. I'm pretty sure she filled that thing all the way to the brim. She ties a knot in the end of it and tosses it on the floor. She snuggles into my back and wraps her arm around me. I interlace her fingers with mine and hold it close to me. I can feel her cock slowly going soft as it's pressed against my back.

"Should I move back to the smaller bed in case someone barges in here in the morning?" She asks as she nuzzles her way into my neck.

"No, I want you to stay right here with me." This is the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

I wake up to the sound of people stirring out in the living room. My dad and Jim are talking about fishing from what I can tell.

"Good morning, vixen," Jade whispers into my ear. I giggle and turn to face her.

"That was incredible last night," I say as I push her hair behind her shoulder.

"Indeed," she agrees with a light kiss.

"I guess I should get up and start helping my mom in the kitchen," I sigh. As much as I love helping her, I just want to stay here in bed all day with Jade. I can't get enough of her.

"I'll help, too. I like your mom. She's so much nicer than my own."

"I'm sorry you aren't close with your parents," I say as I run my fingers down her cheek. She gives an accepting smile.

We get dressed and make our way out to the kitchen. Casey is in there with our mom but she's being as useless as she possibly can be. My mom sees Jade and me and gives me the "I'm glad you're here to help me" look.

"What do you need help with?" I ask her. She's preparing the turkey and asks me to help her with the stuffing.

"Jade, how would you like to join me outside? I need to go gather eggs from the chickens and thought you'd like to help," Casey asks.

"Sure, that will be fun," Jade agrees. She gives me a little glance of hope that Casey likes her as I hand her one of the egg gathering baskets that my mom uses. As soon as they are outside, my mom and I get busy.

"She's certainly a nice girl, Jen. I'm glad you brought her here for the holiday," she says as she hands me items to start mixing in a bowl.

"Well, she doesn't get along with her parents very well. I thought I'd invite her here so she wouldn't have to be alone."

"How long are you going to wait before telling us that she's your girlfriend?" My mom has a raised eyebrow along with a knowing smile on her face.

"What? Jade and me? Mom, she's just a friend," I stammer.

"Jennifer! I know you better than that," she says with a laugh. "You weren't able to hide your relationship with April as much as you thought, either. Your father and I knew all about that."

Shit! How the hell did they know about that? April and I were as discreet as we could possibly be. "We're not really a thing, yet. How do you guys feel about me being with her?"

"We are happy for you Jen. Besides, your father wants you to bring her around more often. He can't stop ogling her," she says as she shakes her head. My father has always had a wandering eye but is faithful. "Just don't tell him she has a penis; it'll break his heart."

My eyes instantly widen. "What?! How do you know about that?" I can't believe what she is saying. How could she possibly know in the short time we've been here? I didn't even figure it out as long as I've known her.

"These walls are paper thin. I heard everything last night while your father was taking his shower."

I instantly turn red. "I am so sorry you had to hear that."

"It's ok. Your sister is even worse, though. I have to listen to everything that happens between her and Jim every time he stays the night. It sounded like a damn whorehouse here last night," she laughs. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about Jade. She's a beautiful girl who makes you happy. I support whatever you two decide to do," she says as she approaches me. She gives me a tight hug and my eyes start stinging as I try to hold back the tears. My mother accepts Jade for who she is. I was so worried it would've caused a problem.

"Thank you, mom, I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too, dear," she says with a kiss on my cheek.

Casey and Jade managed to bring in just over a dozen eggs. That's the one thing I miss when I'm away at school. You can't beat farm fresh eggs. I'm debating on whether or not to tell Jade that my mom knows her secret. I decide against it. I think it would make her uncomfortable if she knew that small detail but I will tell her that my parents are aware of us being more than friends.

As we sit around the dinner table, Jade seems to have a huge weight lifted off her shoulders. She feels accepted and not having to walk on eggshells. My family has been more than welcoming to her and, like my mom told me earlier, I notice my dad taking a liking to her. I catch myself smiling to myself when I think about it. We also learn that Casey will be moving in with Jim in the near future. She's decided to no longer live at home. My parents are scared yet thrilled with the idea. My mom keeps giving me a look like I'm supposed to stand and acknowledge that Jade and I involved with one another but I ignore it. She's not a pushy woman but I think she's just excited about the whole thing.

Like any holiday, sitting and eating the actual meal takes a fraction of the time compared to cooking and cleaning. I tell Jade to sit and have fun rather than helping to clean up. She sits with my dad and Jim. I'm not sure either man has anything to say that she'd be interested in listening to but they enjoy taking in her physical appearance. It makes my heart swell.

We all retire to the living room as soon as the kitchen is cleaned up. Jim and Casey can't keep their hands off each other and I only wish that Jade and I could be the same way. I plan on telling her tonight at bedtime that we're no secret to anyone. I don't know if this will help either of us come out of our shells but it's a start. My dad just looks at the two of them and rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to bed. How about you?" he asks my mom. He may be rolling his eyes at my sister but it seems to have had a positive effect on him. He gives my mom a little wink and she takes his hint loud and clear. They excuse themselves and it isn't long before my sister and Jim finally realize that they have been oblivious to everything going on around them.

"Yup, I think I'll go outside for a bit of fresh air. It's certainly more entertaining than the two of you being just seconds away from stripping each other naked and fucking right here on the couch," I joke with Casey who instantly blushes.

"I second that thought," Jade laughs.

"Why don't you come on over here and join us, Jade," Jim teases. At least I think he's teasing. He seems a little too serious for comfort but my sister doesn't seem upset by the comment.

"No thanks. I don't think you could handle me," Jade retorts with a laugh. I can't help but fall apart with laughter. If only he knew. I don't think he'd appreciate what she has to give and where she would want to put it, although it would be quite a sight to see. Jade and I make our way outside and as soon as we're out of sight, she grasps my hand, pulls it to her lips, and gives my knuckles a light kiss.

"Your family is awesome. I only wish mine could be like yours," she says as we walk towards the barn that my family no longer uses.

"They really like you. Speaking of my family; would you be upset if they knew we are a little more than just friends?"

"Just a little?" She asks with a hint of sarcasm.

"You know what I mean, silly! Would it make you uncomfortable if they knew that you and I are in a relationship?"

"As long as they accept it, I would feel weird if one or both of your parents didn't like the idea of you being with a girl. Why?"

"Because they already know," I say as a huge weight feels like it's being lifted off my shoulders.

"They do? Did you tell them?"

"Not exactly, my mom heard us going at it last night," I say with a giggle.

"I'm so embarrassed!" She squeals and covers her face with her hand do hide her blushing. Even though it's dark outside, the mercury lights are still bright enough for me to notice and I find her absolutely adorable.

"Don't be. My parents are happy for me; you make me happy," I say as I stop her, take her face in my hands, and kiss her passionately.

"I'm happy too. Now, why are you taking me out here?"

"I want to show you something," and I lead her by the hand in through the barn door. At one time we used to raise a lot of animals but this barn is now used more for storage. I take her over to a ladder and start climbing up.

"I guess I should have asked if you're afraid of heights," I say as I look down below me.

"No, I'm not," she says as she follows me up the ladder. It leads up to a large loft. I didn't turn on any lights and it's nearly pitch black up here. The floor is covered with straw. I walk over to the wall and push open the large doors that open up to the ground below. They swing all the way open and allow the full moonlight to come inside. It brightens it up nicely inside. On a shelf, I find an old blanket that I have kept there for years. I used to come up here and read books when I was younger. It's always quiet and I knew I would be all alone. I lay the blanket down near the doorway and spread it out. I sit down and pat the floor next to me for Jade. The straw makes a nice cushion for us. We lie back together and hold each other close. The night is very warm for this time of year which is perfect for some alone time out here with her.

"It's beautiful up here," she says as she looks over me and out the doorway. The sky is full of stars and the blue hue from the moon shines in on us. She strokes my cheek with her hand, moves my hair, and tucks it behind my ear. Her thumb gently runs along my lower lip as she slowly leans in to kiss me. I taste her lips and tongue as it invades my mouth. She rolls over onto me; her weight pressing me into the soft floor. I spread my thighs and let her hard cock grind between my legs against my sensitive mound. My hands wander down to her waist as she kisses her way down my neck. Her teeth graze my sensitive skin and I let out small moans of delight. She flips her hair over her shoulder and tugs at the hem of my shirt. We both sit up, she on her knees between my legs, so I can pull it off. She reaches behind me and unhooks my bra. My breasts spring free as she pulls the straps down my arms. She cups her hands under them and feels the weight of each one as she uses her thumbs to tease my budding nipples. I lean back on my hands and let her explore every inch of my exposed chest. She licks and sucks her way around. She then latches onto the top of one of my right breast and sucks hard. I let out a tiny squeal as the pain takes over and rushes through me. My pussy drips with excitement at the sight of her marking her territory. I lean my head back and her mouth travels to my neck. I want so badly to surrender to her right now.

"Jade, reach into my left back pocket," I say with a smile. I slightly lift my butt from the floor as her fingers dive inside the fabric. She smiles when she pulls the item out and holds it in between us. I had grabbed a condom out of my room before bringing her out here.

"Very sneaky," she whispers against my lips as she leans in to kiss me. "No one will catch us out here, will they?"

"No one ever comes out here anymore. It has always been my own "secret" little place." I reach down and start lifting her shirt off. As she pulls it over her head, I admire her pretty tits that are peeking out the top of her bra, its pink lace and see-through. Her nipples are as hard as little pebbles when I touch them through the fabric. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. I slowly peel it away from her chest and pull it down her arms. I take one of her breasts in my hand and lean in to circle the nipple with my tongue. It's so stiff against the tip of my tongue. I rub my tongue along her areola and feel the tiny bumps. I take my free hand and unbutton her pants; feeling her hard-on through her jeans. She moves away from me and removes her pants. Her panties matches her bra and I can see the silhouette of her beautiful cock through the lace. I bite my lower lip and my nipples start to tingle just thinking about getting my lips around it. She slowly pulls her panties off and her cock springs free. I wrap my hand around it and stroke the entire length. It's so hot to the touch.

"Lay down," I say as I pat the spot next to me. She lies on her back and I straddle her face as I lean forward taking her cock into my mouth. I can hear her moan as she puts her hands on my ass and I lower my pussy down onto her waiting lips. Her tongue explores both sets of lips making sure to slip into every fold and crevice she can find. My clit starts to tingle as her tongue flicks and licks everything but that. I can feel my pussy getting wetter; her tongue has yet to slip inside. I make long passes up and down her dick with my mouth as I squeeze and tug her balls. She bends her knees up and spreads them wide as a subtle hint to extend my attention. My finger slowly makes its way behind her balls and massages that sensitive area. I can feel her ass clenching; begging me to keep going back farther with my finger. She finally slides her tongue inside my pussy and squeezes my ass cheeks. I love feeling her hands roaming around on my ass as I challenge myself to explore hers. I lick along the bottom of her cock from the head all the way to the base. I move forward a little so I can suck one of her balls into my mouth. She moans and thrusts her tongue inside me even faster. I finally give in and decide to go for it. I let a wad of spit fall from my mouth and it slowly slides down to her begging hole. I dip my finger in it and coat it as much as I can. I hear her gasp as I place the tip of my finger against her rosebud. I lightly nudge and her ass eagerly accepts me. I pull my finger out a little and produce more spit before sliding it back in again; this time a little farther than the last. When my finger is inside her as far as it will go, she finally sucks my clit into her mouth. I gasp and my toes curl. My legs tense as she works her magic. I take her cock into my mouth again as I thrust my finger in and out of her ass. Her moans are getting louder but she doesn't let them get in the way of her wandering tongue. I feel the sexual buildup in my lower belly as I near my orgasm. I get a tingling feeling that runs down my legs and up my back; my pussy feels like it's on fire as my orgasm rips through me. I let out a scream and her tongue goes into overdrive. She's lapping and pressing my hips onto her face so I can't get away until she feels I've had enough.