Her New Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
A night at Lennox's place.
14k words
4.65
63.9k
83

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers

Ryan O'Reilly pulled up into his driveway late at night. His daughter's car wasn't around so he assumed she was out staying over at a friends house, probably Sara's. There was no need for him to open up the garage. He exited his vehicle and he looked tired. He was glad to be home, but knew he had more days of hard work ahead of him. He sighed and started working his way towards his front door. He looked over at the neighbor's house, the one next door that housed a black man. He shook his head, still not comfortable with the whole thing, but he knew he would have to get used to it. He saw the guy living there a few times come and go from his place. He looked to be a thug with that kind of hair and the way he carried himself. Maybe he was taking part in some sort of profitable illegal activity and that's why he was able to move into such a nice town with a great house, Ryan thought, judging the man without even knowing him. Oh well, just as long as he didn't bother him or his family, he wouldn't do anything about the man.

He opened the door and walked into his home. He turned on the lights as it seemed like none of them were on. He thought this was weird. Usually when he came home, even on late nights, his wife would be up and about the house. He kicked off his shoes, turned on some of the lights in the place and went upstairs. Everything seemed quiet, to the point where he could hear the hum of the refrigerator echoing through the building. He raised an eyebrow and continued to move forward and got to the second floor. He walked on over to his room where his door was slightly open and pushed through.

He turned on his lights and was surprised to see the scene on his bed. His wife was asleep. She was on her side with the covers secured tightly over her resting form. Ryan was not used to seeing her sleeping when he came home. The man walked over to the nightstand on his side of the bed and dropped his keys that caused a loud sound to ring out throughout the room. The sleeping woman didn't even stir. She was completely knocked out. Ryan studied her face a little more. He took a seat on the bed and moved a little closer to his wife. It was strange, she looked exhausted yet somehow at peace, with what appeared to be a small smile gracing her attractive face. She must have had a long and hard workout today, really beating up her body, Shannon's husband thought. Ryan gave a small chuckle and brushed away some of the red hairs that were falling in front of her face. She really was a beautiful woman. He didn't take enough time to appreciate that sometimes, he thought.

Actually, he had to admit that he didn't spend much time at all appreciating his wife. He knew he wasn't doing so hot in the husband department for a while now. Work really took over his life and if he was being 100% with himself then he knew it was because he allowed it to happen. He thought he was doing the right thing, working as hard as he could so that his wife never had to and his daughter could live a good life. He never really stopped to think about what was going on with his wife. Never inquired about her feelings or happiness. They didn't go out together as much anymore and he didn't compliment her even though he was thinking right now about how pretty his wife actually was; he was ashamed that he had to be reminded of that fact. And their sex life... it had been a little while since he touched her in such an intimate way. He wondered if the real reason she hit the gym so hard was because she felt she wasn't good enough for him anymore, and why it seemed like he didn't really pay her as much attention as he should.

He hung his head low, hoping that wasn't the case. He also knew he wasn't spending enough time with his daughter either. He knew she was a great student, but everything else seemed like a mystery at times. He figured that there was only so much a dad could know about a teenage girl and he didn't want to mess around with her life. He did, however, realize that he was also using that as a sort of excuse so that he could avoid a lot of things in general. He had no idea what Julie thought about him as a father. So now that he was pondering this, he deduced that he wasn't doing well as a father either. He sighed and looked at his wife once more. He gave the sleeping woman a smile and got up from the bed.

Ryan got himself undressed and ready for bed and turned off the lights. Instead of staying up late and watching TV or whatever he usually did before work, he was going to sleep beside his wife. The man sneaked into the bed, trying not to wake her. Although she seemed to be really deep into sleep, like nothing could ever hope to wake her which surprised him because she was kind of a light sleeper. He moved on his side to face Shannon and made a new promise to himself that he would try and be a better husband. Ryan had enough pull at his job to work less late hours if he wanted to, so he would limit the days that he would stay late. He needed to spend a little more time around the house and see his wife and kid a little more. Maybe actually do something together with his wife for once. She deserved it for putting up with his lack of affection for so long.

The man just hoped that he wasn't too late to turn things around. He placed a light kiss on her head and looked at her once more before going to sleep himself, wondering why she had such a serene and pleasant smile on her face considering her home life now.

The woman's husband had no idea that the smile was brought on by her time spent with their new neighbor, the one that Ryan himself was very suspicious of.

In another part of town and an hour and a half later, another car parked in front of a house. Sara Chey's house specifically. The two girls, Sara and Julie stumbled out of the car and tried to straighten themselves up before going back inside. The headed for the front door, both of them still coming down from their high, both of them still not all there but recovering. Julie was giggling and hadn't stopped since they left Jay and Sam. This was starting to bug Sara because even though she was still a bit weeded up, she was starting to come down and realized what it was that she had done. She let a guy she just met, an ugly black guy at that, have sex with her. Thinking about it made her stomach turn. She was already taken and she now became a cheating girlfriend. She was deeply ashamed of herself. She cheated on her boyfriend who was a really sweet guy who took her out, complimented her and even bought her nice things. He was a good Asian boy that her parents accepted. The complete opposite of the rude and aggressive Samuel Robinson. She realized that she wasn't all there and that the weed they smoked really influenced her decisions, but she was also smart enough to know that that wasn't a good enough excuse for cheating. Sara wondered what she was going to do. It made her wish that the weed was so strong that she could forget it even happened, but that was impossible.

For one, Julie probably had a new boyfriend now in Jay. So that pretty much guarantees that at least he will be around more often. Secondly... the sex. Even though she was weeded up from some potent grass, she remembered the sex vividly. The way Sam took her, undressed her, sucked and played with her chest, kissed her, tongued her pussy as well as her ass which was something she never thought would happen to her. Most guys she knew thought anything involving a butt hole was dirty, and so did she, really. But that was not what she expected. It was an incredibly pleasurable experience. It blew her mind that it could feel that good. And then, the image of Sam's cock entered her mind. 'My god' she thought, how in the world could a guy hold something like that between his legs. The Asian knew she didn't have all the experience in the world when it came to sex, but that almost seemed unrealistic. It was enormous! Of course that brought up what she thought was an old wives tale about the size of black men. She shook her head at such thoughts and believed them to be complete rubbish and a straight up myth. Now, well, she was beginning to doubt that, or maybe she just happened to run into that one black guy who proved the stereotype true.

There was also the sex which... it was hard for Sara to wrap her head around it. She knew it was different than the sex she had before with boyfriends. With her current boyfriend, their sex life started out a little awkward the first couple of times, but eventually it got pleasant enough where she enjoyed it because she felt like she was in love with Kim. He wasn't the type that could go on for a while and she had yet to feel a true orgasm with him, but she liked her man a lot and he didn't have to be a god that went super deep when they made love. She remembered that him going deep was impossible anyway, his size (or lack thereof) would not permit it. Kim wasn't the greatest lover in the world, but he was a good guy. They were still in their teens after all and while she was legally an adult, Sara recognized that she still had some growing to do.

And then there was Samuel. He was an arrogant douche, far from the good guy that her boyfriend was. He had the kind of personality that she hated and he fit into a very negative stereotype that she viewed as true about black men. She didn't care how horrible it sounded but Sam looked like a hoodlum and acted like one. Were she sober, a man like him could never have his way with her like he did. However, that's not how it went down. She was up in smoke and Sam went in for the kill. The sex was out of this world. He stretched her beyond belief. He fucked her in positions that she couldn't do with Kim because of how small his penis was and Sam had no trouble at all taking her any way he wished. He did all of this even with the limited space of the backseat of the car. He was going deep, filling out spaces inside of her that were yet to be touched. Sam was rough and manhandled her, but after she rode out the pain on the initial filling out, the sex was on another level. He brought her to orgasm more than once by the time they were done his black... cock made her feel a sort of pleasure that she thought was too soon for an 18 year old. The black thug pounded her well, and even with all of the weed involved, she could recall every single pleasurable moment of the sex they had. She started to think that maybe his arrogance was justified because of his cock size and how good sex is with him.

Her face burned up as another thought, this time of her possibly taking him again entered her brain. She shook her head and her legs wobbled as a weird feeling crept up between her knees. She almost tripped over and fell in front of her doorstep as she almost literally came down crashing back into reality and out of her own head.

"Whoa, like, you okay, Sara?" Julie giggled again, trying to help her friend steady herself. "Still super high?" the white girl asked the dark skinned Asian.

"Yeah, fine!" Sara brushed her off quickly. She was still lifted, but not super high as Julie, and that wasn't the cause of her near fall either.

"Um, okay..." Julie looked a little worried for her friend. She knew that she had cheated on her boyfriend with Sam. Julie realized that it must have been tearing her up inside and that she must have felt shame for doing it with someone she had just come to know, especially since it was also a black guy. Julie remembered when she and Jay had finished up in her car and jumped back into his car. Her memory wasn't too strong right now, but she knew she remembered seeing Sara who was fully dressed at that point bobbing her head on an also dressed Samuel's lap. Sam had a very relaxed expression on his face, eyes closed and head leaning back, some low grunts escaping him. Jay quickly took her attention away from them and started talking to her again, ignoring them in the back. Eventually the two of them got aroused again, and Julie mimicked Sara's actions and found her head on Jay's lap as well, pleasing him as they took one more drive around the neighborhood before heading back to their car and going back home. Julie swallowed a huge load, tasting cum for the first time actually. It wasn't so bad, kinda... tasty in it's own weird way. She wondered if Sara felt the same way about swallowing. She knew she did swallow, she heard Sam grunt loudly when he finished.

When they separated from the black men, Julie kissed Jay and told him that she would text him. He smiled and kissed her back, making Julie swoon. Sara jumped out of the car immediately. Julie remembered her not talking, looking rather upset. She was too high to inquire about her feelings on the matter, so Julie just spoke like a high dummy the whole car ride back home. Sara must have been really mad at herself, Julie thought. The idea that her friend was feeling guilt and shame helped bring her back down a little.

"So, Sara... are you..." Julie started, but was cut off by her friend.

"When we get in just be as quiet as you can, lets not wake up my mom or dad." Sara unlocked her door and stepped in, maintaining her balance as Julie followed behind her. They rushed upstairs as quickly and quietly as they could with making too much noise. The successfully made it into Sara's room and locked the door. The last thing they wanted to was to be caught while smelling like weed, ass, pussy and nigga dick.

Sara went to her closet and began changing into her sleeping attire. Julie stayed here often and she had clothes she left here sometimes and did the same thing. They were quiet most of the time and they both slid into bed. The two girls were very tired from the drugs and the sex. They didn't sleep right away, but laid in silence. Sara's thoughts were racing and Julie knew this.

"Sara, um look, I'm sorry th-"

"Stop it!" Sara sharply cut her off. "It's... not your fault. You were excited and felt like you needed company. I went with you willingly."

"Yeah, but..." Julie tried again to talk to her friend who was on her side not looking at her.

"And if I had not gotten carried away, it wouldn't have happened. Don't blame yourself... this is... on me..."

"Sara..." Julie said sadly, wishing she never put her friend in that position. She didn't know what else to say to her friend. "Just, talk to me if you need to say something, okay?"

"Sure, yeah..." Sara flatly responded. Julie sighed and frowned sadly before laying on her side and closing her eyes. Her Asian friend did the same, with tears beginning to fall down her cheeks.

Almost two weeks passed by and elements and routines had changed.

In the case of Shannon O'Reilly, she was dealing with a bizarre mix of emotions.

Seemingly out of nowhere, her husband had started to engage with her in a way she hadn't seen in a very long time. She was blindsided by the development. It started simply by him talking to her more, asking how her day went and all of that. Normal things. She would respond and he seemed interested in what she was telling him, even though her days were mostly the same and boring. At least, the parts she decided to leave in. Even though he may have been feigning interest in her stories, it was nice that he even bothered to ask, which he stopped doing a long time ago.

There were even a few nights when Ryan went and took out the whole family to dinner. Luckily, she would get texts from him telling her that he was not staying at work all night, which was another thing that surprised her about all of this. He was coming home at normal times now. Just under half of his working days in the past couple of weeks were late nights. Shannon had no clue what had gotten into him, but she didn't want to ruin anything by asking too many questions. For the first time in a while, Shannon was able to pull out some dresses she bought and actually wear them out. It was a great feeling to finally put on clothing that she spent a fortune on. She felt great wearing her dresses and it felt like her time working out and dieting properly really started to pay off. And even Ryan noticed and complimented her on her appearance. Her husband was acting... like a husband again. It was weird, but welcomed!

He seemed to try and reach out to his daughter more, asking her about school and how everything else is going. Speaking of her daughter, Julie had looked to be a lot more... she guessed happier? Shannon noticed how Julie seemed much more peppier. What caused this, she had no idea, but her daughter being content wasn't a bad thing. It was great to be out with the family, she couldn't remember the last time they all got together like this.

The housewife had no idea what brought on this change, but oh well!

Of course, not everything was perfect. One area in particular hadn't changed. Or rather, things in the particular department seemed worse considering what has happened to her ever since a certain man moved into the neighborhood.

Ryan engaged her twice in past 2 weeks in sex and Shannon now knew what it felt like to fake pleasure during love making. Before she had Lennox, she could get into the intercourse she had with her husband on the rare occasions they had sex, thinking that he was doing enough to make her feel good. But after Lennox, her pussy was ruined. At least in terms of ever being able to be pleased by Ryan, who was woefully undersized in both length and girth. He was, and it felt horrible for Shannon to think this about her husband now, like a boy who's penis was still developing. Except he wasn't a boy but a grown ass man. She felt deeply unsatisfied with her husband. He could not go as deep as Lennox, nor did he have the strength to toss her around and pick her up like Lennox. As much as it pained her to say it about her husband, but her neighbor was another level of man, maybe even another level higher than that. It was like night and day. Boy vs. Man, and we all knew who won that fight.

Orgasms were not a thing that she could look forward to with him. It felt like that was something she could kiss goodbye if she remained exclusive to Ryan sexually. Shannon felt like a whore and a slut admitting this to herself, but it was the truth: She needed that feeling. She need to be pleased and stimulated and... fucked good. No, she needed more than good. The woman craved mind blowing sex now and her recent nights with her husband brought that message home to her even more. She was ashamed to admit it, but if she was being truthful about herself, then that was exactly the thing to confront.

Which is why she has still been visiting Lennox as much as she could. They had to cut some time short together because Ryan was coming home early more, but they still made time together. Of course he worked in the morning and worked most of the week, so the afternoons when Ryan came home later were the days to sneak away, or the one day Lennox had off of work. Sometimes he had appointments as a personal trainer, but again, he managed his time. And luckily Julie never came home right away from school. Usually coming much later and was courteous enough to text her when she would be around.

When Shannon and Lennox had enough time for each other, they did the usual: Get Shannon's back blown out and gloriously dick her down. This took a few hours of their day, especially when they had all day. But they did other things then get Shannon fucked well. They hung out in his house, relaxed, joked around and Lennox cooked for her a couple times! When they were alone and not just fucking, Lennox was actually a really nice guy. He had his own gym like he said set up downstairs and they even worked out together. Lennox was intense when he got down to business. It was similar to the aggressiveness she saw in bed with him, but this was another kind of intensity. He pushed himself to his limits and pushed her too. She was working out with a monster and he forced her to match him. She couldn't, but she did more than she usually did when she worked out by herself at the gym. And as a personal trainer and a guy who took care of his perfect black body, that's all he asked for from his work out partners.

ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers