Her New Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where... are you going?" came a tired voice from his bed, from Shannon who was laying on her side, a cum filled mess.

"Just to open my garage, got some family coming over, a cousin and his girlfriend." he looked back at her and grinned.

"Oh, should I go get cleaned up or something?" Shannon tried to push herself up, feeling a bit weak from getting worked over hard again.

"It's all good baby." Lennox replied. "They aint gonna see you. I'm gonna keep that ass upstairs with me. I'm just gonna let them kick it downstairs while we chill up here."

"Okay..." came her groggy response, still a bit cock drunk as she got back on her side and slid under the covers.

Lennox proceeded to head downstairs where he had some clothes thrown around; he picked it up and dressed himself. He went and got the garage door open. He stood in the middle of his garage and he eventually saw Jayson pull up with all four of them inside, Lennox knowing that Sam and he noticed another girl too. As soon as the entire car was in the garage parked next to his, Lennox immediately had the door closed so they were inside, as Julie thought her mom was home and didn't want to get caught.

They all hopped out and entered Lennox's home. "Yo, man. Good looks on letting us come through." Jayson slapped up his cousin's hand.

"I got you. You owe me though." They both chuckled, and Lennox then said what up to Sam. "Look at this ugly ass nigga." They chuckled again at his joke.

"Yeah okay. You got this money now you think you somebody." Samuel threw back jokingly.

"Can't deny that." Lennox shrugged. He then focused on the two young women before him. Shannon's daughter looked sexy. Not thick like her mother, but still a cute more petite version of her. She was smiling, looking nervous, but still smiling. She was wearing a pair of strappy white sandals, tight and short denim jean shorts and a thin white shirt with her black bra very visible underneath. She had her red hair down that she got from her mommy and that perfect white skin. He nodded at her. "What's good neighbor?"

"Um, hey." Julie chuckled as she stood close by Jay. She saw that, up close, Jay's cousin Lennox was really attractive! It must run in the family, she thought. "Promise not to say anything to my mom. Not that you talk to her or anything." The girl chuckled again.

'Bitch, you could tell her yourself...' Lennox joked to himself. "Nah, no snitching around here." he assured her.

"Okay, thank you!" she giggled, hugging up on Jay. Lennox then turned his attention to a very upset looking Asian girl. She had her arms crossed, looking towards another direction like she didn't care about what was going on.

"Names Lennox, you?" he asked her with and eyebrow raised.

"Sara." She flatly responded, not even looking at Lennox.

"Okay..." Lennox nodded, the other guys smirking to themselves. "Well, my crib is your crib, hang out how y'all like. Don't fuck up my place Jay, you too Sam or i'm gonna come down and kick both those asses in front of your girls."

"This nigga tripping." Jay laughed as Julie laughed along with him. Sara shook her head. 'I am not anyone's girl here' she thought.

Lennox walked away and headed back upstairs. He entered his room again to find Shannon just as she was before he left her. Lennox dropped beside her and got under the covers with her, pulling her into his hold. "Mmmm..." Shannon mumbled as she opened her eyes and wrapped an arm over her head and around Lennox. She looked up at him and smiled, turning to face him instead of spooning. "Everything okay?" she asked softly.

"We straight." he responded. "My cousin's downstairs with his girl, his man and his chick too." Lennox explained as he kissed her. She licked her lips and snuggled in closer.

"Am I going to have to meet them? I gotta freshen up though..." she chuckled, knowing she was a filthy mess.

"Maybe in a little... right now... my dick getting a little hard." Lennox growled as he leaned over to suck on her neck. Shannon squirmed and moaned as he did so.

"Mmmm... baby..." She felt his cock grow and rub all over her stomach. She smirked and shook her head. "I guess I'm going to have to take care of that?"

Lennox just laid on his back with his hands folded behind his head. That was his answer.

She sighed and smiled. "Fine..." Shannon went under the covers and positioned herself between his large legs, beginning the process of blowing his cock.

Back downstairs a few minutes later had passed and the stereo in Lennox's house was playing some music while a couple was on the couch. Jayson sat back with his arms over the couch and Julie straddling him as she looked at him lovingly, hands on his hips. "Glad we could be together again. Missed you." she spoke.

"Same here baby, was thinking about you for a minute. Knew I had to drive up here again real soon, thankfully we aint that cramped in a car or out on the town." Julie kissed his cheeks and lips after he responded.

MmmHmm." she nodded. "I hate just talking on the phone."

"Yup, aint nothing better than the real thing." He wrapped his arms around her and began kissing the girl with a little more passion this time. They flicked each other's tongues and found their hands exploring the other's body. Julie felt her body heat up and felt her excitement elevate. She smirked and pushed away for a second. "So, you think Sara and Samuel are going to be alright in there?" Julie asked, curious about the situation her best friend was in, as she decided to take Samuel away in private to confront him.

Jayson shrugged. "I don't fucking know, i'm sure their good. She got something to say to him then they gotta talk that shit out. Not our problem right now."

"I guess so..." Julie sounded a little worried. Sara was her best friend, so she wanted to make sure everything was alright, but she didn't want to get in between what Sara came here to do.

"Everything gonna be all right, trust me girl." Jay kissed her again and made her giggle.

"Okay!" she smiled, hugging him. Jayson sneaked a hand under her shirt and started groping her chest. "Baby! We're gonna be seen!"

"It's all good, my cousin gonna let us live, we alright." Jay reassured her.

"Ahh... well... if you say so..." Julie meekly replied.

"I know so. I got you." Jayson continued to work his hand under her bra.

In Lennox's guest room, Sara was standing on the door, arms crossed with a pissed expression on her face. Sam was sitting on the bed shaking his head at her. "Why you so heated, girl?"

"Shut up... you know exactly why I'm mad at you. Asshole." Sara shot back at him. "You made me cheat on my boyfriend!"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you saying some shit about some kid. Oh well." Samuel shrugged.

"Oh well? Don't be a dick. Apologize for making me have sex with you!"

"Yo calm down girl, I aint make you do shit. You hopped on that dick yourself. You was loving it and cumming on a nigga. What you already forgot how I do? I don't believe that at all." Sam stated, looking a little annoyed at the Asian. He was a little distracted though because he wanted inside of her again. She stood there looking mad, but her body looked as good as it did last time. The young slope was standing there with a black long sleeve dress that loosely hung a few inches above her knees. She wore these brown leather boots and gray wool socks that almost touched her knees. Of course she also had her long black hair down around her nicely shaped face and dark skin.

"You sound like a moron. Do you know how that night with you made me feel?" Sara tried to explain. "I never wanted to cheat on my boyfriend and you forced me to!"

"Again, you getting your facts all types of fucked up, I aint force nothing. You gave up that ass and I took it. Maybe that weed was too much and you're remembering shit wrong. Aint my fault you decided on fucking a real nigga. If anything you should be thanking me." Sam smugly spoke that last part.

"I am not thanking you, you hood piece of shit!" Sara snapped back at him, taking a few steps away from the locked door behind her to close the gap between them. "You have ruined me."

"Man you teenage bitches always thinking shit like this the end of the world." Sam waved her off.

"Don't act like this isn't a big deal!"

"It aint."

"Yes it is! You ruined me, I had sex with a black guy. I never wanted that! I had a good relationship going on, and you came and just destroyed it. I can't go anywhere with Kim without thinking about it. I can't hold a conversation with him without thinking about it. I can't go to school without thinking about it." Sara continued. Sam sighed, listening to her bullshit. "Even our sex life has been rui- Um..." Sara blushed angrily and looked away, knowing that she spoke that last part without even thinking.

Sam raised an eyebrow and smirked at that last part. "Oh word?"

"Shut up!" she snapped back.

"I know whats good. I bet you can't fuck that little dick Asian boy you got because that pussy got stretched the fuck out by some real black dick." Sam bluntly stated.

"Stop it!"

"You aint gotta feel bad about it, chicks just like that shit. Nothing to be ashamed of." Samuel smirked.

"Yes I do feel bad, this is terrible and I wished I never went with Julie that night. You were a mistake." Sara trembled.

"Damn, that hurts." Sam laughed. "Fuck it though, it happened, move on. You wasting your time if you trying to preach." Sam replied, standing up. As he stood, Samuel adjusted his shorts with his giant bulge so explicitly moving around, making it very clear that his black cock was still a presence here. Sara's eyes noticed this and her mind went back to the image of that giant black cock that had invaded her body. The feelings came back and a sudden rush of past sensations sped through her. It made her quiver. Sam thought he saw something in Sara that made her look off. The black raised an eyebrow. "You straight?"

"Shut it." she replied in a low tone, her knees shaking as more images of a nights past played back in her mind. She mentally cursed herself for allowing this to happen just because she caught the sight if his bulge. It shouldn't have that much effect on her, no matter how long... fat... dark... hard... or how deep it goes... or how filled she felt... or the feeling of heaven it made her experience, like a new woman. She shook her head, kicking herself for being weak, her head easily being taken over. "Ughhh..." she groaned, brows furrowed in frustration as she hunched forward with her head down trying to suppress the sensations.

"Looking like you sick or some shit, you sure you good?" Samuel got closer and had his hands on his hips before stopping in front of the girl. His bulge now closer and even though he adjusted his shorts they were still sagging so it looked like his shorts were about to fall off. Sara's eyes grew wider at how larger it was upfront. Her legs felt like they were about to give out and she panicked.

"G-Get away!" she snapped at him, raising her arms to push him away, all of her weight going forward. Sam grabbed her arms and could hold her but she pushed him enough where their feet got tangled, tripped Sam and caused them to stumble. They fell back and as they did Sam's shorts, that were already hanging low, began to slide down and fall at his ankles. They dropped on the bed with Sam on his back and the Asian on top.

Sara looked down at him and that ugly grin he had on. She wanted to hit him and she got up slightly and looked down and saw that his shorts fell off and his bulge was now much more visible with only his boxers on and the base of his cock, that bad a fair amount of pubic hair around it, was kind of exposed. She trembled and had her eyes focused on it like she was hypnotized, she could not look away. The thickness of his cock was so pronounced. It gave her ideas about seeing more of it if the boxers would just slide down a little more... Sara took a deep breath and tried to compose herself and get off of Sam. That's when the black man held her wrists tightly, not letting her get up. "Let go." Sara tried pulling off with no success.

"Nah, this bed comfy as hell. Let's chill out for a while. What you think?"

"No!" Sara struggled some more but to no avail. She tried removing herself but Sam was not letting up. "Let me go."

"Just relax baby girl, we got this room to ourselves so we can just kick it. Besides, you aint trying to mess up your girl's alone time with her man out in the living room, right?" Sam's grin widened with his gold tooth flashing.

"Please, let go of me..." Sara was getting upset, stopping her struggle to look down at him annoyed, trying her best not to look down. "I don't care, I'll leave. I really don't care."

"Well sorry girl, I do. I aint trying to fuck up anything for my boy." Sam explained, looking at how her nice body was draped over his, getting ideas as he felt his wood stiffen up quickly. "Looks like homeboy down there aint trying to have you leave either."

Without thinking, like an idiot, she raised an eyebrow and her head tilted down to see his bulge rising and looking like it was about to jump out of his underwear. She gasped and looked back up where she was about to chastise him but was stopped when he suddenly kissed her. She tried pulling her head back, but was being taken further in by Sam when he moved his grip from her wrists to her arms. His hold was tight! She was trying not to kiss him back, his big lips covering hers, trying her best not to give in.

Sam was tired of her defense. He thrust his hips upwards and started to smear his hardening cock all over her dress and stomach. This caused Sara to twitch and open her mouth in another gasp and that's when Sam went for it and stuck his tongue right in. Her eyes widened and she felt so helpless now as he was taking advantage of her weakness to his black cock and was now tongue deep into her mouth where it was sliding and snaking itself around. The wet appendage made her body shudder and it only got worse when she felt him begin to move and gyrate all over her, his stiff shaft pressed deep into her body. It made her body crave the idea of it being more than just being pressed to her belly. Her body was reminded that his cock could satisfy it in a way that only it could. Sara's resistance was failing. She wanted to jump up and leave, but the more his cock pushed into her, the more her body was screaming for it. His black cock was causing a moistness to accumulate between her thighs. Sam was winning the struggle.

Sara's tongue eventually began to betray her and it started to mingle with Samuel's. She had a look of reluctance on her face, but her mouth muscle spoke otherwise. Sam built on his lead and wrapped an arm around her waist and brought a hand behind her head to grip it, raking his paw through her black colored mane. Sara thought she wanted to fight back and hit him now that her hands were free but she wouldn't act on it. Her body had a different idea in mind and her arms just stayed by the sides, laying weakly as Samuel took control of her. Sam pushed her head in deeper into the kiss before letting her go and looking at her face. Sam chuckled as she already looked spent and her eyes were closed, head tilted upwards.

The black man underneath took his mouth and sucked on her neck like a vampire and nibbled on her skin, licking up and down her neck and face. Sara groaned and felt lost in this situation, allowing Sam to be the conductor. "Mmmm... no worries Sara, your boy Sam got you. I'm here to make sure you have a good time. You know, like last time. Just let me handle everything. Mmmm... A real nigga like me always makes sure his bitch is feeling right. Let me do my thing for my new girl. I mean you aint technically new, but you mine for good after this." he chuckled, grinning to himself and he took his hand to feel around her ass.

The Asian thought over his words as they echoed in her mind. 'His for good... his new girl...?' her thoughts continued. 'That couldn't be right... right?' she asked herself before she felt Sam take a rough hold of one of her ass cheeks. "Ahh!" she cried out, taken by surprise. "Please... stop..." she muttered, sounding unconvincing. Sam covered her mouth again with his and sat up with her on him, straddling him on the edge of the bed. Sara's hands lay limply on his shoulders as her knees dug into the bed on each side of Sam. Samuel takes a hand and pulls down his boxers to fall on top of his shorts and he kicks off his sneakers and what was dangling by his ankles. His thick black rod stands hard and tall between their bodies and Sara looks at it, almost unable to breathe as she is looking at this menacing cock completely sober now.

"Holy shit..." she sighs. It's such a thick cock, now she wonders how it ever managed to penetrate her in the first place. It was insane. How is a black cock... this huge? she wondered. Are the rumors actually true? Were black men really this well hung? Why is she falling deeper into this? Sara's mind was racing from being confronted with Sam's massive black pussy killer.

Sam basically slaps her face with kisses, up and down her cheeks and flushed face. "Mmmm... you came through looking good today." Sam complemented, causing Sara to shiver at his words. Samuel reached down and lifted up her dress, keeping it over her thick ass. He cupped each cheek and shook them roughly up and down. He moved his head to get a better look of her pronounced Asian ass and admired how it bounced in a pair of black full panties with red trim that read PINK in black, bold letters on the waistband that let you know what brand of underwear she was wearing. "Got a fucking booty back here. My black ass got lucky and bagged up the Asian with the thickness." The ugly black man laughed. Sam smacked her ass, watching the meat in her behind jump at every hand slap. "Pop that shit, baby. Let me see you twerk it." Samuel commanded her.

"Huh...?" Sara asked, looking flustered. Another hand slap attacks her cheeks again. "Ahh!" she squealed.

"I said pop that booty, get that shit bouncing on this dick a let a nigga see you twerk." Sam said a bit more forcefully.

Sara just nodded and began popping and moving her ass on Sam's lap like she was a stripper at a club. She felt his rock hard cock shift around her stomach and it distracted her a little but she continued acting like a whore for him. She looked behind her to see if she was doing it right and by the groans coming from Sam, it was safe to assume she was on the right track. She never did anything like this for a guy before. She was still a young girl, but never would she think that she would be degrading herself like this for a man, let alone one that looked like Samuel. But... something about him made her just... give up and give in. She figured it had a lot to do with that thing poking from between his legs.

"That's that shit right there." Sam grinned. "Okay, let's get that ass on your feet right quick." Sam stood up and Sara did too. Samuel removed his shirt, throwing it to the side. He wasn't built like Lennox or even as big as Jayson, but he didn't have to be with that giant cock he had swinging. Sara found it hard to tear her eyes away from his cock, but she finally looked up at him. His ugly dreads made him look like a broke version of Lennox, but it was hard for her to continue to insult him considering his sexual prowess had her hook line and sinker again. "Let's get that dress off." Sam grabbed the bottom of it and began lifting it up and she started to pull at her sleeves to help get it off. The dress dropped to the floor and she stood there with a plain red bra, her panties and boots. Sam liked seeing her naked again. Her fine thick ass made him want to devour her right then and there. "Get them bra and panties off." came his next command.