Her New Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But boy, was he distracting when he worked out. He liked being shirtless, barefoot and began wearing these tight fitting shorts that did little to hide his massive bulge. This got her hot and Lennox probably knew that. Which was probably why they had sweaty dirty sex after they were done. She was married, but in a way it felt like she was dating all over again. She even blew off meet ups with other wives who were friends of hers to make whatever precious time she had with her black neighbor. It really was like being in a new relationship. She was in two at the same time. One of them seemed like it was improving, and the other was this new wild ride that excited her like she was a teenager again.

There was a conflict building within her about this turn of events, how Ryan was starting to open up a little more and Lennox was very clear about his intentions with her. She knew at some point she would have to make a move, and if things continued to work themselves out with her husband, then she would have to say goodbye to Lennox, end it in some way. But right now, she wouldn't worry about that.

The weekend was coming, and Ryan had a business meeting he had to go to for the next few days out of state. The brought this meeting up to him earlier this week. Ryan told Shannon that he didn't really want to go, but his boss insisted, that his boss would owe him one if he went. Ryan agreed. And that meant that Shannon would have the next few days to herself, and she didn't want to spend that time alone. That was where Lennox came into the picture. All she had to do was worry about her daughter, who hung out with friends on the weekend most of the time and always gave her a heads up if she was going home or staying out.

Shannon O'Reilly would not be wanting for company, even if her house would be mostly devoid of people.

For Sara Chey, things had been difficult. She had to deal with the fact that she was a cheating girlfriend and it was tearing her up inside. She looked at her best friend, Julie, and envied how she was able to talk about Jay so freely to her and some of their other friends. Her on the other hand had to keep her encounter with a black guy a secret. Only Julie knew and her white friend tried her best to not bring up such a sensitive topic.

The Asian had to carry that baggage around with her. She felt so low and ashamed. Some of that was just being a teen and thinking everything wrong meant the end of the world, but Sara did not like the idea that she would have this stain on her for the rest of her life. The girl figured she would have to get over that eventually, but right now it felt like that would be impossible.

It hurt much worse when she was with Kim. He was such a nice guy and he noticed that something was off about her. He tried find out what was up but Sara assured him that nothing was wrong. That she was feeling a little off lately but it was nothing to worry about. Kim was a Korean boy who was only a few inches taller than Sara, had light skin, short but coarse dark hair and a very lean body type. Sara found him cute, intelligent and courteous and they had been dating since their junior year in high school. He was in every way, from the physical to the personality, the complete opposite of Samuel Robinson.

She hated hiding the truth from Kim. It felt worse when she remembered that she cheated on him with a black guy, the kind she thought were the most repugnant. They went on dates, and she couldn't shake the memory of that fateful night. When they spoke, she couldn't shake the memory of that fateful night. When she spoke to his parents, the same thing happened. It drove her crazy. Kim didn't deserve to have a girl who betrayed him like she did.

And if there was one thing that made her the most upset and the most saddened about the situation was... the issue of sex.

Sex with Kim post-Samuel was lacking. Lacking to a point where it felt like there was no reason for her boyfriend to even try. Samuel ruined her body. She didn't think there would be much change, and that having sex with Kim would feel normal like it usually did. She was dead wrong. It felt like... nothing. She found herself having to act like she was into it when she really wasn't. The lack of size really made itself apparent now that she was having sex after experiencing a... black cock. The bad sex with Kim triggered the sights and sounds of that night in the car with Sam, and if anything helped her get through intercourse with Kim, it was that. Sara hated how when she thought of it, she felt weird feelings. It grew stronger every time it happened. Like her body was telling her that it needed... no, craved Samuel's dick again.

The Asian girl tried her best to fight that feeling. It would come up and she would try to suppress what she hated to admit was arousal. It's like Sam left his mark on her, and it would never leave. Her body wanted more now that it knew what great sex and pleasure felt like. It was a struggle that grew increasingly more difficult to challenge as the days went on. It was torture. The weekend was coming up and she felt like this was a good time to reflect and think on what she would do about the whole thing. At least that was the plan until she spoke with Julie.

As they were leaving school on Friday afternoon, Julie mentioned to Sara about Jay coming back up to visit her and hang out for the night. Sara didn't want to hear too much about it, it wasn't anything she cared about.

"Yeah." she continued. "So you're gonna be with Kim tonight?" Julie asked.

Sara shook her head. "He's actually gonna hang out with his friends tonight. I'll be alone, just relaxing at home."

"Oh, okay then." Julie nodded. "Well, I'll text you later then. Jay's gonna wanna hang out at his cousin's house and I'm gonna have to get sneaked in because I don't want my mom to see me. Especially my dad, but good thing he's out of town. If he caught me with a couple of black guys he would KILL me." Julie chuckled.

"A couple?" Sara raised an eyebrow at that. She was about to walk away from Julie, not all that interested in her night.

"Oh... um, well he's coming too." Julie said, not really thinking too long before saying it. This caused Sara to shake visibly and she froze up a bit. It was a tornado of emotions that ran through the Asian. She knew who Julie was talking about and it caused her mind to react first in fury when his image popped into her head. But then that changed into... that feeling when the... other images of their time together started to replay. It traveled from her brain, down to her legs. She shook as she was starting to get consumed by those feelings of wanting. Her body flared up, like it was on fire and begging to be put out in a certain... way. Sara gasped, not being able to completely contain herself. "Uh, you okay, Sara?" Julie looked a little worried and got closer to her friend.

"It's nothing!" Sara took a deep breath, closed her eyes, exhaled and opened her eyes to look at the white girl next to her. "Just a little tired, that's all."

"Okay... if you say so." Julie wasn't too convinced but didn't want to pry anymore. She turned to leave. "Well, like I said, I'll text you later!"

"Wait..." Sara watched her stop in her tracks.

"Yeah?" Julie looked puzzled.

"Let me... come with you tonight." Sara couldn't believe what she was saying. It shocked her that something like that would escape her lips after what she was going through. But her body seemed to be taking over her thinking process and her entire being in general.

"Uhh... what?" Julie wasn't too sure she heard right.

"I'm... not kidding. Let me come. I have a reason for going." Sara continued to reason out. "I have something I have to do. To confront him. To... speak my mind. I won't ruin your time. I promise. I just have to do this."

"Are you sure...?" Julie asked, not sure her friend was all there when speaking. "I mean, I could just call Ashley and she could take care of..." She was cut off sharply by Sara.

"No!" Julie was surprised by her sudden outburst. Sara even shocked herself. "L-Look... just trust me... okay?"

Julie wasn't sure what to make of all of this. "I... I guess you can..."

Sara's face was red from embarrassment, even though her skin was darker, it was still easy to see when she flared up hard. The Asian turned heel and began walking away from her friend. "Just let me know when you're coming to get me." Sara was ashamed to have invited herself like that, but ever since that night her body kept screaming for more, having only gotten worse whenever she attempted to make love with her boyfriend. Sara hoped that maybe confronting him somehow would help.

She was right in a sense: It would help in one way.

"S-Sara!" Julie watched as her friend quickly walked off. The white girl sighed and shook her head. "If that's what she really wants..." Julie spoke to herself. She shrugged and made her way to her car to head back home and get ready to hang out later that night with her new man.

As the day went on and the sun came down, darkness began to envelope the town. Night was upon them and the O'Reilly household was currently vacant. No Ryan, Julie or Shannon. One of those three, however, wasn't too far from the home. As a matter of fact, she was right next door. In a place she was all to familiar with at this point.

Shannon O'Reilly walked into Lennox Walter's bedroom, pulling up these thigh high, black tube socks with three white stripes forming rings around the top thigh area.

"Shit, look at my bitch. Looking fine as hell." Lennox was currently in just a pair of boxers, laying on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head. He was smirking and looking up and down at the woman who had just come back from changing. "Glad all that fit you. I guessed on your sizes and it looked like I was right."

Shannon giggled, looking at her new simple, yet sexy get up that Lennox had surprised her with. She finished adjusting her socks and she also had on a matching black bodysuit, the ones that looked like a one-piece bathing suit but didn't cover the rear end, instead acting as a thong. Women would usually wear these kinds of things with a skirt, jeans or leggings underneath. But without anything to cover the bottom half, Lennox dug how it looked like a good piece of sexy intimate wear for his girl. Lennox loved how she rocked it, especially on that pale white skin and striking red hair flowing around her. Lennox knew he was going to tear that ass up like he usually does.

She walked towards the bed and stopped so that she could spin around to let Lennox see the whole thing and admire her, with her bare ass cheeks looking so plump with the black one-piece bodysuit parting them through the crack. "It fits good! I'm... glad you like it on me." she blushed. "Never really wore anything like this before."

"Girl, I love it on you. Fits that sexy body like a glove." He extended a hand and beckoned her onto the bed with him. "Get that ass over here..." Lennox growled. Shannon smiled and did as she was told, sliding into bed with him and curling up beside him, kissing his lips.

"Mmmm, what made you choose the color baby?" Shannon asked as she watched his big black paw reach behind her and squeeze one of her tight slabs of fat booty meat.

"That should be obvious." He squeezed tightly. "Black looks best on you."

Shannon chuckled and kissed him again. "I think I agree with you, Lennox."

"Mmmm... That's right." Lennox went to quickly suck her bottom lip before pulling back to let it slap back. "This gonna be a great weekend. I'm gonna have you all to myself." he grinned, liking the idea of her being easy access for the next few days.

"Well, i'll have to head home at some point during the day. I know you have some personal training appointments in the morning into the afternoon, too." Shannon pointed out.

"You can stay here if you want, I don't mind." Lennox shrugged. "I trust you, and I sure as hell wouldn't mind if I came home to see you here waiting for me, looking as good as you do." Shannon kissed his chest and looked at him with a wide grin on her face.

"Well thank you babe, but my daughter is still around, and she does go home eventually." This made Lennox inwardly smile. Yes, her daughter, he remembered. Boy would she be in shock tonight. Shannon had no idea that Lennox was about to drop a bomb on her tonight. He was feeling a little sorry for her not knowing what was to come, but that's the way he played. She was his girl, and she was going to know what was up. Lennox would show her that black power wasn't limited to just claiming her.

"Yeah, I get you." He reached over and grabbed one of her legs and pulled it over. Shannon was now straddling him, hands on his chest and looking down at him with a playful look on her face. "Your man still trying to make up for lost time?" Lennox asked, knowing that Ryan started acting all husband-like out of nowhere.

Shannon sighed, not really wanting to talk about it, especially in this situation. "Yeah..."

"So, you know what you're gonna do about all this?" Lennox questioned, hands locked on her hips.

"I have been doing some thinking." Shannon started. "And I know that we could never keep this up forever, but, eventually I'm gonna have to end this and go back to him. My family... it comes first, Lennox."

Lennox just looked at her and rolled his eyes. "It's like you just forget shit all of a sudden."

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna state it once more, and listen up because I won't repeat myself!" Lennox voice rose, surprising Shannon. "I said I was gonna claim you. I did, and that's the end of that." Shannon saw that intense look on his face. He was dead serious and she didn't know how to combat the absolute conviction in his voice. "I don't care what your husband has been doing all of a sudden, but you and I both know that he doesn't measure up. I'm better. I sound like a conceited asshole, I know that. But I don't fuck around, I don't say shit if I don't believe it. And he may be the father to your kid, but that don't mean anything when a real man involved."

"L-Lennox, please under-" She was cut off when the man she was straddling pulled her roughly by the hair and snapped her head back. She gasped and froze as he continued to speak.

"I understand all right, I understand much better than you think." Lennox held her tightly. Shannon was intimidated by his tough personality when he turned it on, his alpha male showing itself to her and letting her know who's in charge. A sensation she only ever experienced with Lennox. She tried to explain herself, but Lennox wasn't having any of it. He was not going to give her up. Lennox claimed her, like he said. She was his prize... his possession. He brought his mouth to her neck and began sucking on the flesh, causing the white woman to squirm as he did. "Mmmm... I ain't playing games. You should know this by now. You my bitch and I'm the one giving you what you need. You can't live without this anymore." He brought her head down to meet his and they stared into each other's eyes, Lennox looking very stern and tough. "You wanna go back to that white boy and get his 3 inch killer or whatever he's packing and feel empty again?" Lennox asked, looking at the woman who looked conflicted at first before shaking her head with shame. He was overwhelming her with his confidence in himself to be the only meaningful man in her life.

"Now that's called being honest with yourself." the black man smirked. "I own this body and I own you. Those are just facts that we're gonna have to live, you feel me?" The woman nodded and Lennox put his forehead on hers. "Sorry baby, but you and I both know it would be a crime if I let a fine ass bitch like you go back to small white dick. It just wouldn't be right, you know?"

Shannon looked at him with an unsure look on her face. She knew he was right about being a better man than her husband. Ryan may have started pulling his weight around as a husband now, but it took him quite a long time to to do so. Lennox on the other hand wasted no time and spoke no BS. He was the real deal. A genuine form of masculinity. Something that he reminded her that a woman like her actually needed and desired. Her body was perfect for a man of Lennox's complexion and her more feminine and demure personality was just asking to be dominated by a proper masculine presence. Specifically, a black masculine presence. In her time with Lennox, Shannon was introduced to the world of black men. She had little experience with them in her life, even being recommended to avoid those kinds of situations. But with this man who forced his way into her life, he showed her what kind of men they are and he represented his entire race to her. She was taken by the power and the temperament, as well as the manliness that she never really saw in white men all her life. The black man was a different world to her. Like the next level and real evolution of man. Lennox was breaking her down, winning her over majorly. "Baby..." she sighed, unable to find the words to respond to him.

Instead of waiting for an answer, Lennox just pushed her down on her back and stood up over her on his knees. She looked up at him with eyes wide. He looked down at her like a king addressing his underlings. No, he looked like something more than a king, she thought. He stood tall over her, his dark skin perfect, his body cut from granite, his hair long and free, his face confident and attractive, having that look on his face that said 'I rule and everyone must follow.' She laid on her back feeling weaker and submissive, like she only moved when he told her to, breathe when he told her to. Yes, he was more than a king. He was, Shannon concluded, the image of perfection... a black god. "Now... look at this..." Lennox pulled down his boxers and his long, fat, black and veiny cock flopped out, dangling low between his legs. Shannon inhaled sharply. This was hardly the first time she had seen that thing, but it was always impressive to her. It was utterly insane how a man could be blessed with that kind of size. But he was a black god, and she knew now by being educated by Lennox that they don't get blessed... women do, that they should feel honored to just have that shown to them. And she certainly felt honored. "Tell me you don't want black cock anymore. Tell me You don't want me anymore. I dare you white girl..." He spoke to her like he was the senior in this situation. He was younger than her! But he was the black man in this scenario. He won out.

Shannon looked at his gigantic black piece of love and stared at it, her heart pumping and vagina secreting fluid. It looked like she needed to hold it, service it, please it. She lifted up a hand and gripped him, slowly jerking it. Lennox laughed and pointed a finger at her forehead, pushing it back. "You couldn't fucking do it... You need me and you need this black dick. Tell me if you can say that."

The white woman continued to stroke him and felt him start to get stiffer. She turned her eyes at him and had a look of defeat. "I... need you... and... I need this black cock in me... in my white body, anywhere you can put it!" she raised her voice, desperation clear as day in her tone.

"I knew you could say that." Lennox smiled triumphantly and bent down to cover the woman's body with his in order to begin blessing the housewife.

Some time passed and Lennox's phone rang out, letting him know a message had been sent. He slid off the bed and read the message. He smiled at himself as he read it. It was from his cousin Jayson. He was close to arriving and he needed the garage door open so he can slide in with the two girls he brought, one being Shannon's daughter who thought her mother was next door. They had a plan to surprise them, showing them the truth about Shannon to her daughter. Since Lennox found out his cousin was nailing the daughter, he thought it would be interesting to see what happened when they saw each other in similar circumstances, with Shannon's being a little more extreme considering she was cheating. He replied to the text saying that he would go get the door for the garage open so that they could come in, and that Jayson should shut it when they get inside. Lennox began to head for the door to head downstairs.