Her New Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed and completely disrobed. Sara figured her boots and socks were next so she sighed and went for those but was suddenly taken and thrown on her stomach on the bed. "W-What the hell!" Sara said, annoyed. She opened her mouth to say something else but squealed and smothered her face into the bed sheets as she felt Sam dig his tongue between her wet pussy lips, eating up her fluids. "Mmmm..." came a muffled sound as she was surprised by how well Sam was eating her. Her legs were shaking and reacting positively to the oral she was getting. Her legs were kicking upwards and Sam's tongue was punching inside her, lapping up every drop of Sara's juice. He took a finger and played with her asshole, elevating the pleasure Sara was taking in. "Ahh, oh god... shit..." Sara turned her face on its side and she was panting and breathing hard. A part of her hated it for feeling so damn good. Sam then stopped eating all of a sudden. This upset Sara as she was really getting into it and just as she was about to complain she felt his body climb on top of her. "S-Sam!"

"You dripping... i'm about to get up in this, no more playing around." He growled in her ear as he took his cock and began pushing himself inside, stuffing the Asian.

"Ahh!! Ohhh!! Fuck!!" Sara cried out, feeling her pussy get stretched once more. Sam wasted no time, humping fast and hard, just ripping into the smaller girl. "S-Sam!! Ughhhh..." she groaned hard, head going cloudy and making her dizzy almost.

"Aint playing no fucking games... just giving you that work bitch!" Sam spat at her, ramming hard and deep into her. "Mmmm... ahhh pussy still fucking tight... that's Asian pussy right there."

Sara snapped her head back as she felt his cock reach deep over and over and over and over again. "OH MY GOD!! Fuck SAM!! You're so fucking D-DEEP!! AHHHH!!" Her screams were loud and they both knew that the others could here them, but at that moment neither cared. "S-S-S-Sam... ughhhh... AHHH!!" Sam took his arms and wrapped them around her head like he was putting her in a head lock. Her face was forced to stay up and she appeared to be in a sleeper hold now. Sam continued to steamroll her, punishing her small Asian twat. Sara's toes were curling inside of her footwear and felt like they wanted to just burst right through the soles.

From behind, it looked like this small, brown, but thick ass Asian was getting viciously fucked by a taller, lankier black guy with a tightened up ball sack and an obese looking cock. His legs were in between her stretched out legs that were bent upwards at the knees with her brown boots and socks still on.

From the front, the young woman had her arms at her sides while the black mounted her, humping hard and fast. His face was lust filled and he looked down at her with almost an evil look of glee across his face. His arms were securely locked around her head and the Asian's face looked like she was getting massacred by the man above her. Sara's mouth was agape and was turning into an O and her eyes were beginning to roll back into her head. At this point she could barely speak, just sharp breaths and the occasional guttural groan of punishment taking. "Ughhh..." came the noises. Her head was still held tightly in Sam's hold. The younger Asian could feel that her body was soon for another earth shattering orgasm.

The more Sam pumped, the more he felt like a major nut was about to be busted. Sara was not going to last and the longer it went, the more she was on the verge of maybe passing out from the climax. "Uhh... Uhh..." was all that Sara could grunt. Sam ferociously mashed his dick through her tight gash and it was smothered in the Asian's white foamy substance.

"C-c-c-cumming..." she could barely speak, but loud enough to let Sam know he blasted her cunt correctly. Sara couldn't shake her orgasm off with Sam on top but she quaked as much as she could given the circumstances.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Sam felt how the woman below him struggle to move as her orgasm consumed her. She was grunting and gasping as he punished the cunt, but Sam felt his climax coming as well. "Shit... ughhh gonna nut..." he groaned and felt his cock act as a black cum hose as he drenched her insides with black seed, the other ingredient beside Sara's eggs that was needed to make what they call a 'blasian' child. Streams of white creamy fluids shot down deep into every spot of her insides. Her pussy was coated in so much of Sam's sperm. It took a little while before he managed to pump everything out as her pussy began to overflow.

Sam finally caught his breath after dumping all his balls had into her and slid himself out of her, gobs of nut dropping out as he exited her. "Damn... hope Lennox don't pop off at me for making a mess." Sam sat beside the used up slope and looked down at her body that was still and moving up and down from the breaths she was taking. He had his cock curved at an arch now that he was semi-hard. He had both of their juices on it, his cock was a big wet mess. He took a hand a slapped her ass, laughing. "Give me just a few minutes, i'll be back in that pussy in no time. Got a little carried away and busted early. Next time i'm gonna work that pussy out, you feel me bitch?"

Sara's eyes were half closed and she tried processing what she had just been told even though her mind was still a bit scrambled from her orgasm. 'A few... minutes? Is that possible...?' she wondered, knowing usually a guy would be finished for the night after blowing cum that hard. At least guys she knew anyway, none of which were black. She then felt his hands slide underneath her and lift her weak body till she was laying on his lap on the bed. She weakly looked up at him and his grinning face. Next, she felt his dangling cock tap her face. "Huh..." she muttered and looked at his half asleep beast cock.

"Clean your man off. Polish my shit for the next round, ho." Sam ordered as he laid back, knowing she would follow orders.

"Okay..." the 18 year old sighed. She did what she thought felt right and opened her mouth, sucking in the tip of his cock and working her mouth down on it, a hand stroking him off as she cleaned his pipe. Sara eye's were focused on his. He looked at her, very pleased with what she was doing. Her shame started to come back, but the cock she was working on helped keep that at bay. Samuel then took a hand of his and placed it on the back of her bobbing head, loving how his Asian bitch sucked the dick.

He was gonna be ready for more pussy soon. The Asian had a long night ahead of her.

The door to Lennox' room upstairs opened and a weak Shannon O'Reilly came walking out on wobbly legs. She was getting used up by Lennox after he came back from welcoming his guests. He was such an insatiable beast, it was unreal. She headed towards the second bathroom he had on the second floor but paused for a second when she heard some music being played, the sounds coming from downstairs. She followed the beat of the rap music and tried to get a look at what was going on.

She didn't go downstairs, not wanting to cause a scene in the outfit she was wearing, or meet new people without Lennox there. Shannon tried to take a peek from the top of the staircase to look towards the living room.

The woman makes out the head of a young black kid sitting on the couch with a grin on and his arm up on the headrest of the couch. He seemed to be looking at something or someone, and seemed very amused. Maybe even aroused. Shannon was curious, wondering what was going on considering the only thing that was on was the stereo, not the TV.

"That's whats up, bring that fine ass over here..." is what Shannon could make out from him talking just now.

So he was talking to somebody? Who?

"Okay baby..." came the response, this time from a more feminine voice, figuring it was one of the girls Lennox mentioned.

She was walking back to the kid on the couch and Shannon was curious to see this girl.

And when Shannon saw her... she wished she didn't.

"W-What!" Shannon gasped and almost fell and stumbled on her already weak legs. She held herself up and was lucky that neither of them heard her. She could not get caught here by... her daughter! Julie! What i the world was she doing here?! Shannon was shocked and could not process what was happening. She could see what was happening... but believing it was different.

Her eyes saw her daughter... Julie... in her bra and underwear dancing, swaying her hips and doing it on top of the young black man sitting on the couch. It was like watching a stripper give a lap dance. His black hands were exploring her daughter and as much as Shannon wanted to go down there and stop it... she knew she couldn't. That would ruin everything.

But as she watched, something about the way in which the young man's dark hands slid over her daughters pale skin brought thoughts to her head of her relationship with Lennox. A larger black man touching his beloved white woman as she continued to please him. She was just finished getting ran though and all of a sudden Shannon felt a wave of arousal hit her again.

Her pussy was already starting to feel soreness and she didn't know if another round with Lennox would help. Well, it would help with something... but she kicked herself for allowing the scene before her featuring her daughter be the cause of all of that. "How...? When did this... happen? And... what in the world?!" Confusion clouded Shannon's mind. There was so much to unpack here. This whole situation was insane, Shannon thought. "How can this be real?" she continued to talk under her breath. She looked on at the scene playing before her but chose to finally look away when she saw her daughter fall to her knees in front of him.

"You gonna suck that dick?" said the young black man.

"Of course!" Julie gleefully replied.

Shannon backed away, feeling more exhausted having watched all of that. She shook her head, not knowing what to do. She did know however that there was nothing that could be done now. She had to figure something out another time. This was just too much to handle right now. "Umph!" Shannon's back hit what felt like a wall, and she turned to look and see her smirking man standing behind her. "L-Lennox..."

"Look like you seen a ghost." Lennox sounded cool about the current situation.

"D-Did you know about this?!" Shannon asked, wanting to know if this was supposed to be some sort of set-up.

"I guess I did." Lennox answered back shrugging, the both of them keeping their voices low so that he occupants downstairs couldn't hear them. "Just wondered what would happen when you saw your girl give in to black cock, too. Apple don't fall far from the tree, it seems."

"Damn... that tongue all over that dick!" They could both hear Jay groan as he complemented Julie's cock sucking abilities. This made Shannon cringe and want to walk away from this. Lennox grabbed her by the hips, keeping her from moving.

"I have to get away from this... I don't want to hear my daughter... doing that!" Shannon looked away from Lennox, still upset that he would even plan this. "What was the point of this!"

"You know, I thought about having you both meet. But I went and changed my mind. I don't wanna risk fucking this up just yet." Lennox hugged his woman who felt limp in his arms. She was clearly still in shock. "I'll explain how these two met in a little while, but right now..." Lennox slid a hand on her ass and started squeezing, getting a whimper out of the older housewife.

"FUCK!! SAM!! UGHHHHHH!! FUCK ME!!" Everyone heard screams of a woman apparently being dicked down hard. This amused Lennox and made Shannon look around in worry.

"What... who was that?" Shannon wondered, remembering there was other people here.

"Guess Sam fucking his girl in my other room, nigga better not make too much of a mess... kick his ass." Lennox joked.

They heard the other two in the living room chuckle as they also commented and laughed about the noises the other couple was making.

"Let's get out of here, back in the room." Lennox smacked Shannon's ass, still in that bodysuit, and had her moving. Shannon's mind was racing, thinking of how her situation will be now that her daughter was somewhat involved now. Did she have to give herself up eventually? She knew something had to end or start one way or another, but adding her daughter into the mix was even more complicated. What was she going to do?

She had to think about something, but right now, she couldn't. She just followed what her black boyfriend was making her do, going back to the bedroom for another relentless attack on her already aching cunt. She was getting sore, but she knew her body couldn't resist black cock, his black cock. She also forgot to head to the bathroom to clean herself up, but that wouldn't make sense now. "I'm sore..." was all she could think of saying to Lennox at that moment.

"I'll take it easy on you. I look out for my girl." Lennox laughed as he walked Shannon back into his room.

"Okay..." Shannon walked in and turned around to see Lennox shut the door and pull down his shorts again to release his huge semi-hard cock. "Ohhh..." Shannon moaned at the sight of his huge piece. It really never got old seeing it.

"The hell are you looking at, bitch?" Lennox growled lustfully at her.

Shannon moved in closer and fell to her knees like she was at a house of worship. "That big black cock... wanting it in my white body..." she said seductively, snatching up the dark slab of pussy pleasing in her hand, stroking the waking giant.

"You know what I wanna hear." Lennox looked down, hand on her head. "We gonna start with that mouth first."

Shannon opened up and took in his thick black monster. She sucked him eagerly and got him ready to fuck her again in a bit. There were so many things that were racing through her mind now that she discovered that Julie was somehow involved with someone close to Lennox. Shannon wondered what was going to happen. What was next to come?

Her thoughts weren't allowed to go too far right now, however, as her mouth was currently occupied by Lennox's meat. Right now, she would indulge in the pleasure of being Lennox' white bitch again. She loved that feeling. Everything else... well that could wait till tomorrow anyway.

*****

Thank you for all the feedback from the comments to the email. Loved hearing everyone's opinion on the story. Once again, do the same and let me hear your thoughts. And for those who commented and emailed me about a certain aspect of my story, yes, I think I will lean towards the women remaining exclusive to their respective black master. You can find so many stories about women being shared and passed around. Kinda want to do something other than that. Again, please comment and send emails, feedback is awesome!