Her New Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers

That black guy was the same guy from across the street! That new neighbor!

"Holy shit, this woman has lost her goddamn mind!" she muttered again while shaking her head. "Oh, i'm gonna confront this bitch. I have to know what's going on here." is what she said, but she didn't want to start a scene, she would save this for another time.

"Hey, Sheri! Bring your little ass over here, I wanna go home already." came an irritated voice.

"Oh shut it Robert, I'm coming." Sheri yelled back at her schlub of a husband.

"Well hurry up, shit!" She watched as he walked away, heading for their vehicle. She just shook her head at him and then back at the pair walking towards the boardwalk. She didn't want to be seen by them so she started walking away. But she knew that she would soon get in contact with her friend at some point and get to the bottom of this. Shannon was gonna have to spill the beans, Sheri thought.

Shannon walked into her home, a smile on her face and her large beach bag still hanging off her shoulder. The woman continued to walk forward, climbing up the stairs to head for her bedroom. Shannon tossed the bag onto to the bed and stood in front of a mirror she had in her room. She got a good look of her body still very much in her bikini. She turned and studied her profile from different angles and evaluated her current body.

She liked what she saw. There were clear improvements on her body, even a little loss in the stomach department, she noticed. As a matter of fact, Shannon noticed a hint of abs that weren't there before. This made he smile more and began to jokingly pose in front of the mirror, loving her improving body. She was still very much the thick white woman she had been most her life, but now she was tightening more than ever before. She always went t the gym, and she did a great job working out on her own. But now, she basically had personal trainer in Lennox. Because of her relationship with him, she was benefiting from his need to constantly keep in shape. He pushed her and she saw the results.

The married red head could not deny it: Lennox was making her better.

After involving herself with the black neighbor, she felt more confident, more sexy and more feminine. Of course she also saw how he made her improve physically. Overall, she had become a better woman than she was before. Lennox was something special, she knew this, and he made her feel special right back. She was doing an awful thing to feel this good, but she feared it was too late to go back. Her feelings for the black god next door were too strong to rid herself of. Shannon wondered what to do about her current situation.

But before she could think much about it, she heard her phone go off, a text message. She dug into the bag and pulled out her phone. It was a message from Sheri. She knew Sheri had been trying to get in contact with her, they would sometimes head to the gym together, chat and kill time whenever they were free. However, Lennox had taken up much of her time and it had been a while since her and Sheri really spent some time together.

Shannon wondered what Sheri wanted. The red head read the text and gasped at the message in shock, almost dropping her phone.

'How was the beach today... nigger lover?'

Shannon sat on her bed, looking at the message. It was unexpected... and harsh, as Sheri had no problem being that upfront. The read head had no idea Sheri was at the beach. If she had seen the shorter woman, she would have definitely told Lennox to take her somewhere else. Shannon's heart raced. Would this put things in jeopardy? Is Sheri gonna tell on her? Or her husband who knew Ryan pretty well? Did he know already? Did Ryan know already? Shannon began to panic. She got up and immediately called Sheri.

The short haired woman picked up after one ring.

"Well, well, well..." Sheri began. "You know, I figured that if anyone were to cheat, it would be me. But a sweet woman like you? And with a black guy? I mean, I know your relationship isn't the best, but I had no idea it was that bad. You really broke the image I had of you, you know that?"

"Look, Sheri... I can explain this okay?" Shannon offered.

"Oh I would hope so. I need an answer big time."

"Okay... um, does Robert know about this?" Shannon asked, hoping he wouldn't.

"No, that fat fuck went straight to bed the moment we got home. I had to unpack everything myself. Asshole." Sheri said, tone dripping with spite. If there was anyone with a worse relationship than Shannon and Ryan, it was Sheri and Robert.

Which was part of why Sheri was so disappointed with Shannon. She figured if any of the two would make it work in their respective relationships, it would be the red head. But no, it wasn't to be. Sheri felt let down, and it was made even worse by the fact that the man wasn't even their own kind.

Shannon let out a sigh of relief. Maybe she had a chance to keep this between them.

"Doesn't mean I wont tell him. Don't go thinking you're safe just yet. I wanna know why you're fucking the nigger next door to you." Shannon flinched at the racial slur. She used to not be too bothered by it before, but post-Lennox, that part of her was changing. Sheri on the other hand was very much like a lot of the people she knew, very racist and not that welcoming to the 'other'. Sheri Davidson was more vocal than most, too. Maybe it was the Italian in her, Shannon wondered.

"Fine, I'll tell you everything." Shannon said before going into her story.

After the lengthy tale, Sheri whistled. "Well alright then!" Sheri took a second to let it all wash over her.

"Please, don't say anything. I'll figure this out on my own." Shannon begged.

"You know, it's not so much the cheating, but... the person you're cheating with." Sheri spoke. "And now your daughter is seeing a relative of his? Shannon... white women need to stay away from blacks, we don't mix! I thought you already knew that!"

"I... I just don't see things that way. We had a weird start, but, being with Lennox has given me a new found confidence, something I have never experienced before!"

"Honey, you could get that from a white man, i'm sure." Sheri replied.

"Maybe? But there's something different about him that I think I couldn't get from someone else and I think some of that comes from being black. It just feels so new, and different from what I am used to. A new culture of love. Have you ever even been with a black guy in your entire life?" Shannon asked the other woman.

"Uhh, honey, if that ever happened then you would find my body hanging from the highest tree in the forest. My dad would have killed me." Sheri chuckled.

"But why do we have to be that way?" Shannon sighed and asked. "Maybe you should actually try to reach out. Maybe it would have been great for you if you had dated one!"

"I should rat you out just for suggesting that." replied the short haired woman on the other line.

"Well, maybe you need to meet him for yourself, actually get to know him." Shannon offered. "He's going to come over tomorrow night. Maybe if you're free you could stop by and get a better understanding of the situation."

"I don't know if i can do that. It would be sad to see my good friend so close to a nigger." Sheri shook her head as she responded.

"Please Sheri?" Shannon began to beg again. "Please, just... try us. Come over tomorrow and see for yourself he isn't as bad as you think."

Sheri took a deep breath before exhaling. "Well, Robert will be out tomorrow night. I guess I could use the entertainment, even if it is a little sad."

"Thank you, Sheri." Shannon said, smiling into the phone.

"Ugh, don't thank me." Sheri shot back. "I guess I can't say i'm a little curious to see this for myself."

"Okay, i'll text you and let you know when to come over. Oh yeah, and Lennox is cooking, so keep that in mind too."

"A man, cooking?" Sheri said in a surprised tone. "Thought I would never see the day."

"Yeah, like I said. he's different." Shannon chuckled.

"Whatever." Sheri shot back. "Anyway, i'm gonna go shower, got some sand to get rid of."

"Same here actually. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay then." Sheri sighed deeply. "Night hon."

"Bye!" They said their goodbyes and hung up.

About an hour later, Lennox laid back on his couch, smoking a blunt and watching TV. He had just gotten off the phone with Shannon where he had found out that they were gonna have a special guest join them tomorrow night. Guess they had gotten caught. Not that Lennox cared, didn't bother him one bit. The woman named Sheri who lived across the street would be joining them for dinner tomorrow. Lennox had definitely seen her a few times. She was a cute little thing, looked a little older than Shannon did, but still very much worthy of the cock.

Maybe there was something he could do with the two of them, Lennox thought as he hit the blunt. He exhaled and shook his head. "You know what, I'm a giver." Lennox spoke to himself before laughing. He picked up his phone and went through his contacts. He found a name and called it. After a few rings the other line answered.

"Hello?"

"Yo, what's up?" Lennox replied.

"Nothing much, just chilling right now, got home about an hour ago, checking on the gym." the other man explained. "What it is?"

"Just kicking it, smoking some trees." Lennox took another hit before continuing. "Yo, you busy tomorrow, Allen?"

Allen Camby shook his head as he sat at his kitchen table. "Nah, got most of my business done for the week. My ass is free." Allen was referring to his gym that he owned in the city: Black Steel Fitness. "Why you ask?"

"Because I got something going on." Lennox nodded. "Remember the last time we spoke, I mentioned that I was still messing around with that married chick next door?"

"Yup, yup." Allen nodded. "Still putting it on her?"

"You know it, that's my bitch." They both chuckled. "Anyway, apparently one of our neighbors caught us out together today, and my girl invited her over to dinner tomorrow, I guess to let her know your boy is harmless or some shit." Lennox took another hit.

"Oh yeah?" Allen said surprised.

"Yeah." Lennox began again. "So how you feel about being the fourth wheel on this whip? She an older bitch though."

"Word?" Allen smirked. "So you trying to pass off an ugly bitch to me, huh?"

"Nah my dude, she ain't bad at all, believe me. You know i'm not about to set up my boy."

"I know, just fucking with you." Allen chuckled. "Okay, fuck it, I'm down. I haven't had an older woman in a while, let's see if I can get up in there again."

"That's what's up, I'll scoop you up tomorrow, don't want to have another car out there getting attention."

"No doubt. Alright, hit me up." Allen got up, heading for his bedroom.

"Yup, I will." Lennox smiled and hung up. He finished up his blunt and continued to watch television, wondering how the next night would be like.

Time passed and the next night came. Sheri studied her appearance. She had applied her make up, her earrings, black 6 inch leather heels with a strap around the ankles, a pair of black dress pants and topped it off with a white button-up blouse that wasn't tucked into her pants and with the collar popped. The woman sighed and shrugged, satisfied enough with her look.

Robert had left an hour ago and probably wouldn't be home for a while. She also had just gotten the text from Shannon about a few minutes ago saying they were ready. Sheri reached for her purse and threw it over her shoulder. The woman exited her home and heel clicked her way across the street, sending a text letting Shannon know to open the door.

As she arrived at the front door, it opened, revealing Shannon with her red hair down, a blue crop top, a pair of denim shorts and some sneakers. "Hey, Sheri." The woman let her in before giving her a hug.

"Darling, at least dress up for the occasion." Sheri shook her head at her.

"Um, sorry Sheri." Shannon chuckled. "I never set up a dress policy for tonight though."

"I'm coming over, okay. There should always be a dress policy." Sheri waved her off.

"Uh, well, at least you won't be alone in that regard." Shannon nervously said.

"Why is that? Did he dress for the occasion as well?" Sheri asked.

Shannon began walking towards the living room. "No, not Lennox..."

Sheri followed behind with a curious eyebrow raised. Then she quickly understood what Shannon meant.

"Hey there." came a voice, dripping in bass, almost filling up the room. Sheri spotted a giant black man who stood from his spot on the couch. He was about 6'9 or taller and looked big enough to be a lineman for a football team, but seemed much more fit and not one of those fat ones she saw whenever Robert watched football. Sheri's jaw almost dropped, but tried not to look too surprised about another black man joining them.

He approached the female duo and smiled at the smallest of the two, extending his hand for a shake. "My name is Allen Camby, and yourself my dear?"

Sheri looked way up at the black giant with his wide brown eyes, well trimmed goatee, his shiny black bald head and his high contrasting pearly white teeth. He had on a button up, red dress shirt which did as good a job as it could to contain his obvious bulging biceps and the rest of his arms. His chest stuck out and could make out the outline of his pronounced pectorals He was a black hulk if ever there was one, Sheri thought. His shirt was tucked into his black slacks and finished his simple get up with some black leather and expensive looking dress shoes.

"Hmm..." Sheri hummed before limply sticking her hand out for Allen. "Sheri Davidson."

Allen smirked and took her little white hand, almost eclipsing it completely with darkness. Sheri raised her eyebrows at how his large paw devoured her hand. This man looked quite the beast. She had never met a man of this size before. His cologne also smelled divine, and worked its way up her nostrils and into her brain, dizzying her a little. Sheri had to shake it off to focus. It made her forget for a second that a nigger just held her hand. "Well nice to meet you Sheri. Glad to see I'm not the only who decided to step in here with a little bit of class."

"Exactly." Sheri again looked at Shannon. "So learn for next time, no surprises, okay?" Sheri emphasized the word 'surprises', letting Shannon know she didn't appreciate a second black man joining them.

Shannon caught on to this and blushed in embarrassment. "So how about we check on Lennox in the kitchen, okay Sheri?" the red head offered.

"Very well." Sheri sighed. "I want to know what a man looks like cooking in a kitchen."

"We will be back, Allen." Shannon smiled at him. Allen nodded and winked at Sheri making her look away with furrowed brows, upset with herself that a black man caught her off guard in more than one way.

As they walked off, Sheri angrily whispered. "Another one!? And you didn't tell me?"

Shannon looked down and whispered her reply. "Believe me, I had no idea he was coming. It was a surprise by Lennox."

"Ugh... now I am regretting my decision to come here." Sheri said in irritation.

"No, it'll work out. I'll owe you one, Sheri." Shannon replied.

"Oh, you owe me plenty already." Sheri reminded her. They walked into the kitchen and Sheri saw the familiar black with his back towards them facing the stove. Wearing a basketball jersey, some tight fitting sweatpants and sneakers. His long dreads hanging low. It was weird to see someone who wasn't Ryan being the man of the house here. Especially a man of the darker persuasion.

"Smells good, Lennox." Shannon smiled.

Lennox turned and looked at the two women. "I'm trying babe. Sheri Davidson, I assume?"

"You assume correctly, Lennox Walters." Sheri gave her best fake smile to the man that seduced her friend. Lennox stuck out his hand for a shake, with Sheri responding the same way as the last time she did this.

"Nice to actually meet another neighbor. I've seen you around but never really met you." Lennox explained.

"Yes, well, here we are now." Sheri shrugged. "And what shall be on the menu tonight?"

Lennox grinned. "Some Dijon salmon with string beans. Something healthy for all of us as I know you, like everyone else here, likes to stay in shape."

"Well, I'm glad you put our health into consideration here. Tired of having to swallow some of the grease filled dishes my husband enjoys. I have to look out for my body on my own really."

"No worries, Sheri. I got you." Lennox nodded before turning over to Shannon and pulling her over by her waist. "Go get the table ready, we gonna eat soon." Lennox planted a kiss on her lips and smiled at her while letting go.

This was quite the scene for Sheri. Surprised to see a man, a black man, both cooking for everyone and openly displaying affection. Sheri thought this was bizarre. Not used to seeing anything like this.

"Sure, I'll go do that." Shannon smiled. "C'mon Sheri, let's go set up."

"Alright then, nice to have finally have met you, Mr. Walters." Sheri said as she walked away with Shannon.

Lennox nodded and watched the two women walk away. "How old is this Lennox?" Sheri whispered to Shannon again.

Shannon blushed and answered. "Um, 27."

"Good lord, that boy could be my son. Well not really, but you know what I mean. Jesus, Shannon, you have gone off the rails."

"I know..." Shannon sighed. "And just so you know, Allen will be 30 in a few months."

"My god, we are dealing with children here." the 45 year old woman shook her head. "Though I will admit, these niggers aren't built like kids, I'll say that much."

Shannon sighed and began cleaning up the dining table.

The four sat at the table, their food prepared for them and set by Shannon and Lennox. They began to eat, an open bottle of red wine stood at the center of the table. The pairs sat at opposite sides of the table, facing each other: Lennox and Shannon on one side, Sheri and Allen on the other.

"How's the food y'all?" Lennox asked after chewing and swallowing his first bite.

"Mmmm, I love it." Shannon turned and smiled at him. Lennox winked at his bitch and squeezed her thigh, causing her to giggle. This got Sheri's eyes to roll.

"Not bad, you done good, homie." Allen complimented, going back to dig in for more.

Sheri took her fork and picked at it a little. It didn't look bad, as a matter of fact it seemed like it was cooked to her liking. She just didn't want to be put in a situation where she had to compliment a nigger. She cut a piece of the salmon and took a bite. Her worst fears were confirmed after letting the taste of it sit in her mouth. Lennox looked at her curiously, wondering what her verdict would be. Sheri wanted to snarl at him, but had to bite the bullet on this one.

"Well, how is it, Sheri?" Lennox asked her, wanting her opinion.

"Divine, Lennox, simply divine." Sheri replied. The food was too good for her to lie. The older woman began digging in for more.

"That's what's up." Lennox nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"Mmm, Allen, dear, mind pouring me a glass of wine?" Sheri asked as she handed her glass to him without even looking at him.

Allen chuckled and shook his head. He took the glass and grabbed the bottle to pour it in. "Anything for the young lady." Allen added as he handed it over to her.

"Young, huh?" Sheri took the glass and looked over at the man sitting next to her. "Are you mocking me?" Sheri pointed her fork at him while she sipped her wine.

Allen looked confused and shook his head. "Nah, why would you think that?"

"Because you know I'm old enough to be your parent." Sheri rolled her eyes.

"You like 5 years older than me. Nowhere near being the age range to be my parent." Allen responded with a laugh.

ThaDee
ThaDee
680 Followers