Her New Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
665 Followers

"I suppose that could be true, were I not the age of someone who would have birthed a kid your age while in the 10th grade." Sheri sighed, taking in more wine. "This wine is delicious, by the way."

"Really?" Sheri liked the look of surprise on Allen's face. Little did she know, however, that Allen already knew the woman was much older than him. Though even he would admit her good looks were still surprising. "Damn, well I guess what they say about wine aging also applies to you." Allen smirked at the woman.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Camby." Sheri responded.

"That wasn't simple flattery, Mrs. Davidson." Allen shot back. "Complimenting a beautiful woman whenever I see one is just a part of my nature."

"So you're breaking your own rules, I see. I don't like liars." Sheri smirked at him.

Sheri had a real bitch look to her, Allen noticed. It kind of turned him on. "Same here." Allen returned the smirk. Lennox and Shannon looked on in interest, wondering where this was all going.

'Hmm, you know what, this man seems fun. Not bad, for a nigger...' Sheri thought to herself. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought. Beats waiting at home for fat ass to return, she guessed.

As dinner continued, the group chatted and shared information. Allen and Lennox learned that Sheri and her husband owned a couple restaurants and convenience stores around town. Shannon and Sheri learned of Allen's ownership of his own gym, surprising Sheri, especially since she almost signed up for a membership at that gym, instead choosing to go where Shannon went as it was closer to home. Sheri was also surprised when Allen too admitted to knowing his way around the kitchen like Lennox obviously did. Why could she never meet a man who knew how to do more than just work and sleep?

The conversations continued and the wine began to vanish, eventually causing Lennox to go grab another bottle, a back up he bought just in case. Everyone became more looser and more personable, sharing some laughs even. The spoke more, getting to know more about each other. Sheri and Shannon joked with the men about their friendship and Sheri made jokes at the expense of her absent husband.

Lennox and Allen also cracked the women up with their jokes and telling them how they met, becoming friends as they both were personal trainers as a side job and a lot of guys that were hardcore in the fitness community knew each other. Sheri got more comfortable around the two men, the great tasting wine helping immensely with that.

"Hey, can we like, move to the living room or something. We've been sitting on these chairs for a while now and I'm starting to get uncomfortable." Sheri whined with a slight slur in her voice.

"Yeah, i'm down." Lennox nodded as he grabbed the big bottle of back up wine. "Raise up, baby." the man with the dreads commanded Shannon to stand. She obeyed, as if he really was the man of this house, ordering her around in her own home.

Sheri turned on her seat with her half filled glass in one hand. She faced Allen's direction and presented him with her limp hand out in front of her. "A little help, please?" She drank more of her wine and grinned mischievously at him.

Allen laughed. "No problem, your wish is my command." Sheri liked hearing a man being more receptive to the idea of treating her well. She didn't expect that from a black. Thinking he would be more like the kind she saw getting arrested all the time on the news. But he didn't seem like the ignorant kind of black man, Sheri thought. Also, the bass in his voice vibrated pleasantly in her ear and his delightful cologne began to mix with the alcohol and intoxicate her even more. The small woman had a harder time controlling her liquor considering her tiny frame, so that didn't help either.

His gargantuan black hand almost made her hand disappear as he grabbed it to help lift her up from her seat. Sheri smirked, fixed her pants and turned to walk towards the living room where Lennox and Shannon had taken off to. Allen had a grin on his face and followed, finishing his glass of wine in the process.

Shannon and Lennox sat at one end of the large couch while Sheri sat at the other end on her side facing the couple with her legs tucked under her, both hand clutching her wine. Allen sat by the older woman, leaving about a foot of space between them. He placed his glass on the table and relaxed his arms on the headrest of the couch.

The red head kicked off her sneakers and began cuddling up to Lennox, who pulled her in and held the woman tight. This scene was striking to Sheri for a couple reasons. First, how clearly they stood out as a couple because of their clashing skin tones. This would normally bother Sheri, but something about her mind right now made her process this view differently. As hard as it was to admit, Sheri found it kind of eye catching. Very odd, she thought. She was always taught that these colors should never mix, but right now, it didn't seem so bad. Secondly, she felt a little envy. Even though their relationship was taboo for many reasons, she couldn't deny how much she craved that kind of attention. Robert stopped acting like that a long time ago, and she felt that even if he started to try and do that now, it would probably be too late.

The 45 year old frowned before taking another swig of red wine and sighing. Allen looked over at her. "You okay?"

Sheri nodded. "Fine, dear."

"Okay, just let me know if you need to get something off your chest." Allen offered.

Sheri lightly smiled. "Thank you sweetie." she thanked him, slurring her words more than before.

Eventually, Lennox turned on the television and left it on the black channel. They began to start conversations again. This time, the boys talked sports while the ladies chit chatted about their daily routines and caught up some more. While they spoke, Sheri noticed these small little details about the couple. Lennox held on to her like a prized possession. There was a loving intent to it, while also establishing clear dominance. It was as if Shannon couldn't move unless Lennox allowed it. His hold on Shannon displayed adoration and ownership all at the same time.

Again, that was completely absent from her life.

Some other small little details stood out to Sheri. Like the way Lennox played with the woman's red hair or how he would occasionally caress her cheek. Sheri guessed this was what Shannon wanted her to see. The point of having her come over. To show her that she had a man that made her feel like the woman she was born to be.

'Ugh...' Sheri thought, not liking the idea of being proven wrong. She drank more wine.

A black romance movie came on television, one that Allen and Lennox knew well, Sheri noticed, when she heard them laugh and asked each other if they both remembered the movie, which they both did. It starred some old rapper and black singer from years ago, Sheri noticed as her blurred vision finally focused on the TV. Sheri didn't know much else about, black culture obviously wasn't her thing. She just continued to stay curled up on the couch while Shannon did the same, but wrapped up by Lennox's thick, strong arms.

Everyone calmed down and kept their gaze on the TV. Everyone was tipsy to varying degrees. Sheri, because of how much she drank and her smaller body, was easily the most drunk of them all. Time went on and so did the movie. At one point Sheri noticed there was an intense love scene happening, the two stars kissing and slowly undressing themselves. It made Sheri's cheeks brighten in a red tint and kinda made her shiver and she didn't know why. The two black naked, but censored, bodies fell on the bed and the passionate scene continued.

Sheri groaned a little, her head spinning from so many different variables. That's when she noticed that her body had actually shifted from her original spot on the couch. She looked around her and noticed that she had tucked her tiny body into the side of the black hulk beside her. Allen also had his arm fall from the headrest to almost completely cover the side of her body, hand gripping her little legs.

Were this a different situation, and Sheri were less inebriated, she would have threw his arm off of her and yelled 'get your hand of me nigger!'. But right now, her mind wasn't telling her to do that. Her body was telling her that this was what she needed in her life: A strong man with a tight hold on her, letting her know that a true male was in charge. Her body told her to tap out, give in and accept. Sheri groaned again, struggling in her mind about losing this battle with her body, and snuggling up to a black man.

Allen heard her groan and he looked down at her. "Sheri?" he simply asked. His low, bass filled voice pleasantly echoed in her head. Sheri couldn't deny how wonderful it was to hear the deep commanding voice of a true male figure.

"H-Hmm?" She looked up at him with her intoxicated gaze.

"You alright?" his voice commanded an answer from her.

"Y-Yeah..." Sheri replied, sounding unsure but answering anyway. Sheri tore her eyes away from Allen's and looked past him to the other couple on the other side of the couch. Sheri's eyes widened.

She witnessed Lennox devouring his woman. Shannon and Lennox engaged in a hot and passion filled kiss. Their mouths seemed hungry for each other. He held her leg up, leaving Shannon looking like she was half way towards straddling him. Shannon had one hand under Lennox's jersey and another behind Lennox's head. Sheri's body twitched when she saw them open their mouths, their tongues lashing at the other's. They were sucking each other's lips, the moans were low but audible enough to be heard. Their hands moved and caressed other parts and areas of their bodies.

Just watching this scene caused flares in Sheri's body to light up. Again, maybe if she weren't so consumed by so many different variables, Sheri wouldn't have looked at this scene with fascination. But that wasn't the case. Sheri was filled with alcohol, she was watching an intensely erotic scene (on both the TV and in real life); Allen was now holding her and he had many attractive elements to him from his tremendous body, his manly voice and his beautiful scent. She had so many things working against her.

"Oh, baby..." Sheri heard Shannon moan, it was low but could not be unheard. Sheri watched as Lennox tore away from Shannon's mouth and started sucking and lightly nibbling on Shannon's neck. It was quite the sight. Sheri saw this strong, brawny black devil overwhelming and conquering the smaller pure white angel. Sheri couldn't stop looking. They were in their own world and ignored the other two as their passion continued to build.

"They really going at it. No shame." Allen chuckled, causing Sheri to look away and look up at Allen.

"No kidding..." she slurred in response.

"It's her damn crib, you think they'd get a room or some shit." Allen looked down at the woman by his hip.

"I know, right?" Sheri kept her eyes on him. Her body warming up more and she felt a tingle as she saw Allen's wide tongue lick his thick luscious lips. Sheri didn't notice that Allen's hand had traveled from her legs to her hip and Allen had started caressing her, hand slowly traveling upwards. Sheri began getting goosebumps.

"Thought your friend would be too shy to do something like this in front of us." Allen continued.

"G-Guess we were both wrong..." Sheri, too, was surprised by Shannon's actions. But then again, she was cheating on her husband, so Sheri shouldn't have been too shocked. Sheri kept her head rested on Allen's side as Allen's hand continued to be on the move.

The two on the couch that weren't getting busy making out kept their eyes on the TV. The sex scene was continuing, the slow RNB music was playing and they were all sitting close to one another in a dimly lit living room. There were moans happening all over the place. From Shannon and Lennox to the couple simulating love making on the screen. Sheri was getting crushed by everything happening around her, and an old sensation started creeping up between her legs, even moistening a little bit.

"Ahh..." Sheri shuffled in her spot, trying to fight it but failing miserably.

"Sheri, baby. You good?" Allen looked back at her.

Sheri shrugged. "I think I am... Oh damn..." Sheri felt Allen's hand move up and land on her head, running his large fingers through her short pixie haircut. She didn't tell him to stop. She felt disabled that way. She couldn't tell him stop, her body wasn't letting her do so. She closed her eyes and leaned her head into his touch.

"Look Sheri, if there's anything I can do for you..." Allen emphasized the word 'anything'. "... you just let a brother know. I'l do anything you want or need." Allen's voice was low, but filled with confidence and command.

"Shit..." Sheri could only say in response as Allen's hand went from running through her hair to massaging her small neck. Allen's hand was so huge! It felt like, if he wanted, he could strangle her with just one hand and warp it clear around her throat. It was shocking the size difference between them.

"You heard me baby girl?" Allen took his hand away to reach down and lift her up, bringing her face much closer to his. "I said anything."

Her intoxicated, glassy eyeballs looked into his. She opened her mouth but couldn't find the words to respond, which was the opposite of her usual personality. "Uh..." she croaked out, but nothing coherent followed.

Allen smiled at her before going for it and planting his lips on hers. Sheri's eyes went to the size of beer coasters and felt stunned. She couldn't move as Allen's thick lips covered hers and sent shock waves all throughout her body. This black man made her entire being feel elevated and her body felt fireworks going off. This was something that she hadn't felt in forever, but sure as fuck missed it a whole lot. She didn't want to lose this feeling.

The goatee having black man pulled away and looked at her shocked look with a grin. "Didn't like it? My bad."

"S-Shut up." came the woman's slurred response before reaching up to grab his bald head and pull him back into a kiss. She wanted to kiss this black bastard so that he could keep giving her what she craved and needed for so long.

'Oh damn!' thought Allen. 'This bitch needed this.' Allen grabbed the miniature woman's glass of wine and placed it on the table without breaking the kiss. His hands ran all across her body, causing more goosebumps. Sheri reached up and caressed the skin on his bald head, loving how her hands felt on his black, smooth skin. She held back some chuckles as the man's goatee tickled her. Their tongues entered each other's mouths. They sucked and licked each other. Their lips popped as they sucked them, feasting on one another, getting a good taste of what they had to offer.

"Oh fuck." Sheri said, moaning out as Allen moved to that he could taste more of her tanned, olive Italian skin. He nibbled on her ears and trailed saliva down to her exposed neck skin. Sheri groaned and moved her head around so he could get all the access he needed to please her. Sheri's lust and alcohol drunken gaze looked over and saw that Shannon had lost her top and her blue lace bra covered breasts were out and Lennox's great upper body had been exposed as his jersey and Shannon's top laid together on the floor. Lennox was cradling Shannon on his lap, Shannon's sneakers covered feet on the couch. He feasted on her neck and moved his mouth down towards the top of her breasts, his black hands caressing her alabaster skin on her stomach.

The two women's eyes locked on to each other's. They both blushed and looked at each other in shame at first, but as their men continued to work and heighten the lust filled atmosphere the less they started to care.

Sheri planted her lips on the top of Allen's head and Allen lifted up her shirt so that he could get enough room to kiss around her stomach, licking it and touching it as well. Sheri groaned and bit her bottom lip as her head started to get dizzy. She loved his touches and kisses, the way he was correctly touching every good spot on her body.

Allen pushed her away enough to reach down and unbutton his shirt. Sheri looked at him with great anticipation. If he looked half as good as Lennox did, then he would be more than enough for her. And of course, after revealing himself and tossing his shirt away, he exceeded her expectations. He was arguably in better condition than Lennox. It makes sense, they were in the fitness scene and they sculpted their black bodies to perfection. As much as she hated to admit it, whenever she was at the gym, for whatever reason, it always felt that whether they were fit or not, black men just had much more striking bodies and muscles. She had no idea why. But right now, her lust wouldn't allow her to complain. This man had a perfect chest and abdomen.

"Oh my... very nice, Allen..." This got a smirk out of the black god. Sheri ran her hands up and around his 8 pack abs, cupping his pecs like a man would almost cup a woman's breast. She began to poke each ab individually and count them. She chuckled drunkenly and got to 8.

"Like what you see?" Allen asked as Sheri used her hands to explore each of his long, muscle covered arms. He was so fit, the man chiseled and cut from the finest black granite. His arms felt so tight and she could tell he had almost no body fat on him.

"I'm... impressed, I must say..." Sheri spoke, still studying the black Adonis. Allen reached to begin unbuttoning her shirt as well. Sheri noticed this but failed to stop him, her hands still feeling up and around this tight and very in shape black body.

Sheri felt her shirt open and she stopped touching the black man as she went around to unhook her bra without even removing her shirt. She smirked at him and he returned it. Sheri was of a different body build than Shannon. Sheri was very thin, and considering how light she felt in his arms, Allen figured she must be just barely over 100 pounds. She was a beautifully tiny woman. Her chest was seemingly a very small B cup, but that didn't bother Allen one bit. He had his fair share of big fake tits and while he enjoyed those, he welcomed small and natural with open arms. He liked breasts equally.

The black man pulled her back in and opened his mouth to start sucking on Sheri's dark and long nipples. Sheri held his head and looked down at the black beast licking and sucking on each of them, circling his thumb around one while his tonge flicked and sucked on the other. Sheri groaned and looked up at the ceiling with her eyes closed. She felt such intense pleasure. Allen had a mastery over her body so far that no man prior had ever shown. She was drunk and she could tell that he was far and away better at this than any man before him. That's how she knew that he was the real deal. "Ahhh..." Sheri groaned out loud.

Allen would suck and pull away, causing the woman's nipples to snap back. Sheri twitched with an "Oh!" escaping her mouth. Allen would continue doing that, getting chuckles and moans from the older broad. Sheri was so occupied with her own situation that she forgot there was another couple getting busy on the room. She looked over and she gasped in shock and awe. "Mother of god!" she exclaimed.

The scene she laid her eyes on was utterly unforgettable. Lennox had his head laid back on the couch, eyes closed, mouth open as he moaned with great pleasure. He had his arms at his sides and his sweatpants and fallen to his sneakers. In between his legs was the fair skinned Shannon O'Reilly, slowly bobbing and working her way up and down the thickest and longest cock Sheri had ever seen. It was so long, black and monstrous! Sheri noticed that Shannon had to use both hands to work on him, something Sheri never needed to do with any man ever. All the white men she ever slept with had their cocks almost completely covered if she ever wrapped a hand around it.

ThaDee
ThaDee
665 Followers