Her New Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThaDee
ThaDee
668 Followers

Here Shannon stroked him with two hands and it looked like she still needed some help. How in the world was a cock like that possible?

"You know, I ain't that bad myself in that department." Sheri shook her head as she heard Allen address her.

"I-Is that so...?" Sheri wondered what Allen could be packing now. If he was just half as long, it would still be the biggest she ever had.

"If you curious, take a look."

"Hmm..." Sheri looked at him with a smile and slurred. "B-But... y-you k-know what they say... about curiosity k-killing that c-cat..."

"Oh, that cat gonna get killed..." Allen said as he watched as she slid away, clumsily dropping herself on her knees in front of him. "I can assure you that."

Sheri started by untying his shoes and putting them to the side. She moved up to unbuckle the belt, pulling it off of him and throwing it down. She unhooked his pants followed by unzipping him. She reached into his waist, holding both pants and boxer briefs and started to slowly pull down. Allen moved his ass up a tiny bit to allow the pants to slide off.

Before it reached his feet Sheri gasped again. It seems the old wives tale about black men and the size of their private parts was more than just that. When she would hear stuff like that, she would shake it off, thinking it was just anti-white rubbish that people made up to compliment black people to make up for their shortcomings as people. But what she saw right now... well, it seems like there was a lot more to it than she gave credit for. "Jesus fucking Christ..." Sheri muttered out. Allen just laughed.

The cock was obviously very black, but it was veiny and had girth in a way that she only saw on salami whenever she went to the deli. It was very much uncircumcised, with his black hood over his wide crown. The length was also unreal, it had to be as big as her arm starting from her elbow. It was insane!

"It wont bite, go on." Allen encouraged.

"I d-don't know about that... I think I h-heard it growl..." Sheri slowly reached for it from the top and carefully pulled down, slowly pulling down the hood to reveal his almost purple cock head. Sheri studied his cock, noticing the thick patch of pubic hair at his base and his low hanging baseballs he had as well, held up by his dark wrinkly sack. "Allen, you're a beast..." she continued to say in astonishment. "A b-black beast..."

"Appreciate it. Do what you gotta do down there." Allen nodded at her.

"Where do I even start..." Sheri muttered.

"Mmmm... love this black cock..." Sheri heard Shannon moan and looked over to see her feasting on each side of Lennox's massive rod. She licked and sucked on Lennox like a woman starved. Her white complexion moving up around Lennox's black glory stick. This made Sheri even more damp in her panties and she turned back to look at this erect fuck stick in front of her.

The woman pulled it down, took a deep breath, and opened her mouth, struggling at first to inhale the cock head. "Ugh..." she heard Allen groan. She went deeper, trying her best to open up her throat. There was no way in hell she was going to get much deeper. She was far too small, but she would take as much as she could. This was her first time facing such a cock and she would try her best to please it right.

She gripped the base of his cock with both of her small hands and pushed herself down deeper. Allen watched as she did her best to take the biggest cock she had up to that point. "Damn baby..." Allen loved to see her try and go deep. She had no chance in hell but, loved it anyway. "Just suck the dick, Sheri. Keep them beautiful eyes on me, though."

Sheri did as was instructed and started to bob and suck on the amount of meat she could handle. She kept her gaze on Allen's and pleased him, sucking and slurping on his black monster, tongue whipping and lashing around his manhood. She held his cock tightly and sucked him with gusto.

The woman between Allen's legs loved that she was causing Allen's face to contort and show how well she was doing despite being too small to deep throat. Sheri pulled away with a nice popping sound. She jerked him quickly, getting her saliva all around his black dick. "You like that, motherfucker?" She said in a low sharp voice.

Allen chuckled, liking this bitch's attitude. "You know it, bitch."

Sheri smirked and went back to work. She stuck out her tongue to start from his hanging balls and trailed her saliva from his balls, up his shaft and to the tip of his cock, kissing it as she arrived. She sucked on the sides of his cock, sucking and slurping it from the base to the stop, sliding up and down his long, hard thickness like she was playing black and lengthy harmonica. She got every spot on his cock, holding his balls, massaging and appreciating his heavy sack.

Sheri went back to the top and bobbed on him with energy and wanton lust. Allen continued to moan out, groaning with his legs straight out on each side of his woman. He looked up and over to the other couple, watching Lennox getting dome from the equally enthusiastic Shannon. Both of these women sucked their men off, as if black cock turned them into something other than they were. Or maybe, it just enhanced whatever was inside of them the entire time.

Their cocks continued to get serviced, time passing by as the women sucked them off, savoring the taste of black cock. After a while of sucking, Lennox looked down at his woman and nodded at her. Shannon knew what to do next as she stopped blowing him and stood up.

Sheri looked over while continuing to worship Allen's black and watched her friend. Shannon pulled down her shorts over her sneakers and then removed her lace thong next. Shannon straddled Lennox and the dread locked black man held her hips and Shannon positioned his cock towards her pussy. Sheri looked on with great anticipation, to see how his long hard cock would penetrate her friends vagina. It was weird to see her friend about to get fucked right in front of her, but right now, she didn't care.

Lennox moved his hands from her hips and on her ass cheeks. Shannon sat down and her soaking wet pussy just slid right in. "OH MY GOD BABY!" Shannon screamed out as his cock entered and they both started to rock their hips, the sex finally beginning. "Oh, GOD! Lennox, fuck me! Fuck this pussy!!" Shannon continued, both of them picking up the speed.

Sheri looked in awe as Lennox's black length disappeared and reappeared every time Shannon bounced on his cock. It was crazy that Shannon's pussy could take something that big. Of course this wasn't Shannon's first go at black cock, so that probably helped. Shannon continued to cry out as Lennox's cock hit her insides deep, Shannon creaming all over Lennox's black manhood.

"You want that?" Allen said, looking at how Sheri looked on with great interest as Lennox tore Shannon up.

Sheri quickly looked back at Allen, cock now out of her mouth. "I... your thing is too.. b-big... you would tear me apart."

"I know it's your first time with a real one. I ain't gonna push you as long as i know you can take it." Allen assured her. Sheri looked at him, not sure that she should even try to take his black steel. She gave his cock another look, uncertainty written all over her face.

Allen decided to be a little more proactive and he stood up. Sheri looked up in surprise. "W-What?" Allen grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"Take them pants off, girl." Allen commanded. Sheri could tell that he decided to make the choice for her. Sheri sighed and chuckled. 'Fuck it' she thought. She unbuttoned and then unzipped her dress pants pulling it over her heels. She stood there, hands on her hips, still managing to keep her balance on her heels even while drunk. Allen like how her little perky butt looked in her white lace thong. Allen pulled her into a hug with one arm and felt on her little rear end with his other hand. "Got a nice little booty here, Sheri." Allen gripped and gave it few slaps, causing a few barks to escape from Sheri. Sheri had a great body for an older woman, she kept very much in shape Allen could tell.

"It's nothing like that screamer's over there." Sheri said in reference to Shannon who was still yelping and crying out abut Lennox's big black cock. Sheri felt so small even in six inch heels, standing barely around his chest area, much different than standing next to her 5'7 husband.

"That's okay, I love every kind of booty." Allen leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Hmm, you t-trying to kiss my ass?" Sheri asked him, looking up at his gaze.

Allen got back down again, this time to his knees and started to lick and plant his lips all over her rear end. "Yeah, actually." He took his large black paws and explored more of her body, pulling off her thong in the process. His hand glided over he pussy and Sheri twitched hard. "Oh shit!" Sheri yelped.

"Damn baby, you wet as hell." Allen chuckled as his fingers had her fluids leaked all over them.

"Y-Your fault, asshole..." Sheri replied while slapping him.

"Maybe so..." Allen got up and sat back down on the couch while pulling Sheri roughly on him.

"W-Whoa!" Sheri giggled as she landed on his lap. She placed her legs on the sides of Allen, his erect cock standing tall in front of her, showing how deep the thing would dig into her. "So fucking huge..." Sheri reached down to stroke him with her two small hands. She heard Shannon mewing and groaning as her pussy continued to be assaulted by black manliness. Shannon was kissing Lennox while taking cock as she straddled him.

Sheri looked at the powerful scene next to her, stroking Allen off as she watched, wanting to experience that for herself. She looked down again and wondered how Allen's thing would fit inside of her.

"I got this, baby." Allen spoke. He reached down and lifted the small older woman, positioning her cunt over his uncut stiffness.

"Oh fuck... Allen... g-go easy on me..." Sheri said nervously as the tip of Allen's cock teased her moist cunt. She bit her lip, heart racing and pulse pounding. She was so unprepared to get split open by such a monstrous appendage. But the woman inside her was unleashed, and she needed a real man to take her like she craved inside.

"Like I said, I got this." Allen began to lower her down, his head beginning to crack her open.

"Oh..." Sheri had her mouth open, breathing hard and fast as she was slowly lowered on his black rod. "D-Damn... fuck! Oh wow!" Sheri was shocked, her crevice was widening like never before as more of Allen entered her. "Goddamn, shit!"

Allen held her tightly by her hips and started to more forcefully push her down, her pussy sliding quicker on his cock. "Fuck Sheri, this pussy tight as hell!" He started pumping now, getting close to half of his length inside of Sheri.

"Oh... my... GAWD!" Sheri shouted as she began getting Allen's black erection to piston in and out of her. Allen was right, because of the lack of real cock in her life, Sheri remained tight even into her middle age. Allen was the first man in her life to truly open her up like this. She allowed Allen to take control, holding her hips and moving his to plow her pussy. Sheri's heels dug into the couch as she squatted on him and kept her balance by holding herself up by his thick shoulders. "Ohhhh!! Fuck my pussy with this fucking cock!"

Shannon was being fucked the same exact way by Lennox, her sneakers digging into her couch, squatting over him as she held herself up by his shoulders. Lennox rapidly pumped inside of the thick housewife. Loud *plap! plap! plap!* sounds of skin and ball slapping was audible throughout the room. "OH MY GOD LENNOX! I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK OHHHH!!"

"ARGHHHH... AHHHHHH!! HOLY SHIT!!" Sheri's pussy began getting filled more, Allen's black cock invading more of her white pussy. Allen grunted and growled, fucking harder more and more. He picked up the pace, wanting Sheri to get accustomed to his size and strength. He began to stir up her insides, his length burying itself even more as he pumped and plowed. "Jesus... FUCK! THIS FUCKING COCK, OHHH!"

Both women were crying out in supreme pleasure. The vision was something to behold. To giant black men sitting on the couch as two smaller white bodies were getting the cunts bashed by their manly black dicks. One woman had black leather heels and an unbuttoned white blouse hanging off of her shoulders. The other woman simply had on sneakers and nothing else, bouncing her ample bottom on Lennox's cock.

Sheri felt more pleasure and feel herself filled to the brim with cock. To her astonishment, her little body was now taking all of the uncut manhood Allen had to offer, her pussy was completely cracked wide open. Between knowing she could take it all now, and how deep Allen was and how he touched all her good spots, this caused her first orgasm in a long fucking time to erupt within her. At the same time, Shannon felt her first orgasm bubble up and explode as well.

"GGGRRRGGGHHH... ughhh... f-fuck..." Sheri's body shook and her eyes went white, rolling into her skull.

"OH MY GOD!! Ugghhh..." Shannon cried out before doing a perfect imitation of Sheri cumming.

The women both rode their contractions and shook violently before their energy vanished and they both slumped over on their lover's bodies. All they could do was breathe heavy as they tried to recover from their orgasms. The men both looked at their women, amused at how sapped of energy they became after busting a good nut.

The two men looked at one another before nodding. They weren't done.

They both wrapped their arms around their respective lovers and lifted them up in the air as they stood up from the couch. Their cocks were still lodged inside of the women.

"Niggas ain't done with you bitches yet." Allen began. Sheri looked around, in a daze with a glazed over look on her face.

"W-what?" she asked dumbly, still recovering from the nut. Sheri was still very much out of it, but Allen did not care.

"That's right, now wake the fuck up, bitch." Lennox snapped at Shannon.

"Baby...?" Shannon said still in her daze, not even fully understanding that she had been lifted up in the air.

Allen now started pumping again, tossing the weightless Sheri up and down on his cock while her legs were instinctively wrapping around as much as it could on Allen's body. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck... OH FUCK!!" Sheri was being fucked back into reality. She was being forced to recover faster than needed.

"Ohhh... I love this black COCK!!" Shannon shouted as Lennox proceeded to do the same with his woman.

"Ugh, you like this dick, bitch?" Allen grunted into Sheri's ear.

"I.. do... ahhh... shit... so... fucking big... so GOOD!" She groaned in response.

"What kinda dick in you?" Allen asked her.

"A big... ughh.. dick!" Sheri replied, eyes going cross eyed.

"No bitch, what kinda dick in you?" Allen grunted into her ear again, fucking more forcefully this time.

"AHHH! FUCK! OH GOD, YOUR DICK, YOUR BIG... BLACK DICK IS IN ME!!" Sheri finally admitted it. She had given her body to a black man, and was being rewarded by being owned and having the best sex of her life. The nigger had won, and she would have to get used to it. "I LOVE HOW YOU FUCK ME... UGHHHH!!" Sheri writhed in pleasure, shaking in Allen's grasp.

"OHH DADDY, YOUR COCK GOES SO DEEP!!" Shannon took her beating as well. Both women were getting annihilated by the power of black cock.

More time passed by as the sex continued, two female voices filling up the room, loud cries and screams of lust and pleasure. Their men grunted and growled, groaning and wailing away. Eventually the men exploded after giving their female companions more orgasms, both of their pussies getting flooded with baby batter. They had swapped through many different positions and took time to get their black dicks sucked on again. The sex was amazing for all involved.

It started getting late. The lovers were pooped and sitting back on the couch where it all began. While still tipsy, the players involved started to come down a bit. They spent some time recovering, getting their heads back together. Shannon and Lennox were snuggled up on the couch again, this time wearing just what they had sex in, same case with Sheri and Allen.

The two couples kissed and hugged but eventually time was getting too tight for Sheri. She had to get home before Robert did. She had to get dressed again and get ready to leave. She looked over at Lennox and Shannon and said goodbye, but not before looking at Shannon, giving her a 'okay, you win, I get it' look. Shannon smiled and nodded.

Allen followed Sheri to the door and they said their goodbyes as well. Allen wanted to exchange numbers with Sheri who was reluctant to do so at first. But then she looked at his naked body up and down one more time and realized that there was no way in hell she was ever going to deny herself a good time with a real man again. They exchanged numbers and Sheri took off.

As she crossed the street, she felt how sore she was between her legs, which made sense considering the cock that was inside her not too long ago. She looked and felt disheveled and couldn't wait to sleep when she got home.

She also started to feel some extra cum leak out of her pussy as well. Sheri sighed. Well, a shower first, then sleep, Sheri corrected.

ThaDee
ThaDee
668 Followers