All Comments on 'Hey Big Brother Ch. 04'

by tinytot24

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue it

i really did love it just make sure you continue it.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
great story

I say, unless you have other projects you want to do, by all means continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very much worth the reading. Please continue

Yes, please please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes! Please continue this story

I hope you give us more, like how do their parents react? Like the dynamics in their relationship. Plus the hot sex!

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 12 years ago

Please continue!! Its such a qonderful love story between hese two. I jope I get to read about thei happy ending.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 12 years ago

Please continue!!! its such a wonderful love story between these two. I hope I get to read about their happy ending.

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 12 years ago
Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

You just have to keep this going!! I like your characters and although I have no problems with incest STORIES, this isn't even that. It LOVE and the passionate result. Good job. Once again, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Who is Darren? Seems like this chapter needs a rewrite as well to match the previous one.

MoheekoMoheekoabout 12 years ago
i like the story and the characters but,

the story seems rushed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Crap

Well, you had to screwed the story up taking it ANAL. What a fuck up. The story wasn't incest either. The weren't brother and sister. You screwed the pooch with this one.

The old guy

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Who is Darren?

I went back and re-read chapter 3 in case I missed something. Who the hell is Darren and where did he come from? Chapter 4 starts off with three of them in bed

"Matt! Darren! Wake up! It's ten thirty in the morning Dad and Peggy will be here any minute." Sarah cried frantically shaking them both"

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I agree, where did Darren come from? the author mentioned it I wondered about the authors statement in chapter 3 about Darren and was going to eliminate him and then suddenly appears in bed with Matt and Sarah in the beginning of chapter 4, so what is he to Sarah, former lover boyfriend?, he isn't in the story till the beginning of chapter 4. The story is great except for that small detail. If Tinyto24 had an editor he or she would have picked that small detail up.. oh well it is a good read and gets my 5 star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous