Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me, fuck me properly, get that thing in me, I want to feel it right up inside me', she gasped, after a few moments more of my probing.

I withdrew my fingers, leaving her opening gaping, and thrust my cock straight in. She let out a long, low moan as I sank the whole way into her.

It was one of those fucks when each of us was solely and selfishly intent on our own pleasure. To be honest, I wasn't really bothered whether she came or not but I doubted whether either of us was going to last very long. Sometimes you need a fuck like that. Her cunt felt amazing around my cock and I just wanted to fill her up as much as possible. Her hand reached down between her legs. After working her clit with a fury, she cupped my balls and the base of my cock where it disappeared inside her. That was enough for me and I began to shoot my cum into her depths, spasm after spasm after spasm.

Our orgasms were loud, to say the least, and, as I emptied myself into Ali's body, I couldn't help thinking that Katie must be able to hear us and a vision flashed across me my mind of her lying out by the pool, her legs spread wide apart and her fingers rubbing her clit to a climax. The thought made me force myself even deeper into Ali.

The two of us were silent as we tried to regain our breath and some energy and then I allowed my subsiding cock to slip out of Ali's ravaged hole. She stood upright and turned to face me.

'Well if that's what it does to you, perhaps we need a naked young girl around all the time', she said before giving me a smile and a peck on the lips. 'Now you'd better wash me', she said, passing me the shower gel.

*****

After lunch, I cleared up and then went out to join the girls. Ali had taken the farthest of the three airbeds and Katie the one next to her. That left the one next to Katie for me. I thought of moving it to the far side of Ali's but that would have seemed a bit obvious and it would have been out in the blazing afternoon sun anyway.

I lay there reading for a while to let my lunch get down. Next to me, Katie had turned onto her front, her arms crossed and her head rested on them. Her face was turned towards Ali, so she couldn't see when I cast glances at her, taking in the delightful form of her lithe body. Ali was right; having an unclothed young woman around the place was a powerful aphrodisiac.

After a while I slipped quietly into the pool and had another swim, leaving Ali and Katie talking together. When I came out, I rinsed myself off under the outside shower and settled back on my airbed. Ali and I were both on our sides, propped up on our elbows, facing towards each other over Katie's naked body. We talked about what we might do the next day and Katie turned over onto her back to join in the conversation. I fancied a quiet day on the beach but Ali and Katie wanted to go into the town, about 15km away. Slightly reluctantly, I agreed to join them on what was bound to turn into a shopping trip.

There was a lull in the conversation. This was the point I'd dreaded. If Ali and I had been on our own, we'd have been enjoying an afternoon fuck by now and the thought of it was bringing about an unwanted stirring. I grabbed my towel as if to dry some remaining drops of water off my shoulders and then casually let it fall across my lap to hide what was going on.

I'd picked up my book and had started to read when I noticed out of the corner of my eye Ali place her hand on Katie's thigh.

'What do you think, Steve?' she asked. Ali has an annoying habit of assuming that I've been following her thoughts and will know what she's talking about.'

'Think about what?'

'Katie's pussy.'

I'd been about to pick up my drink but, fortunately, I hadn't quite got round to it, otherwise I might have choked. It was doubly surprising because, in the first place, Ali is usually blunt enough to refer to that part of a woman's anatomy as her cunt and, in the second, I'd hardly expected her to refer to that part of her niece at all. Nor, judging by the way her face turned bright red, did Katie.

'Katie thinks her little lips stick out too much down there. She says they're ugly and she wishes she'd got the money to have labiaplasty – maybe even have them removed entirely. What do you think?'

She looked down at Katie. 'Open your legs so that Steve can see properly.'

Katie had been naked in front of me for most of the day but, needless to say, I hadn't inspected her sex that closely. It would have seemed rude to stare at her down there too intently, but now I didn't have much of a choice.

Katie's outer labia weren't at all pronounced so, rather than there being a tight slit where they would have met if they'd been plumper, there was a broad cleft between them. It was filled with a pair of gorgeously firm inner labia surmounted by a long, firm clit hood, the clit head just peeking from beneath it. The clit hood protruded at least half an inch and the labia a tad more than that; although large, they were far from being the longest I'd ever seen but they were truly delectable.

Ali was aware that I liked longer, more substantial labia. Hers may not have been quite as prominent as Katie's but, regardless of that, she knew how much I loved to tease and stretch them. As I looked at Katie's I could imagine sucking them into my mouth and playing with them with my tongue. The erection that I was trying to hide beneath my towel was growing by the second.

'Oh no, please don't ever have them trimmed' I said firmly. 'They are just so wonderful.'

'But I look almost masculine down there', she protested. 'It's awful.'

'No it isn't', I insisted. 'You have an amazingly feminine body – all of it.'

'But no man's going to want to look at me, never mind touch me, with all that stuff sticking out.'

She was getting quite close to tears. Ali leaned over and put her arm round the girl's shoulder. 'It's ok', she said calmly.

'No it isn't', Katie retorted sharply. 'The first boy I went to bed with took one look at me down there and said that I looked ugly – but only after he'd fucked me. He said that girls aren't supposed to look like that. They're supposed to have just a slit and nothing else. He told me I should see a doctor about it as there was something wrong with me.'

I nearly exploded with rage.

'He said what? And where did he get his expertise on female anatomy from? I can tell you the answer to that one – from looking at too much porn. Unless you want to look like a sanitised sex doll rather than a real woman, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look and most men would definitely want to touch you – and more.'

Now it may have been the heat and the sun or it may have been the fact that we were all relaxing naked together but I got the sudden urge to touch her. Maybe I just wanted to prove my point. I reached out with my hand and allowed my fingers to trail lightly over those gorgeously full inner lips. Katie gave a sudden gasp and involuntarily squeezed her legs together, but all that did was to trap my hand where it was. I made no move to try to withdraw it.

Katie looked at me and then up at Ali. I thought I detected the slightest glimmer of a smile in Ali's eyes but, other than that, she appeared impassive. Then she reached out and put her hand on Katie's shoulder. She clearly wanted Katie to know that she was at ease with what was happening while not pressuring her niece into going any further than she felt comfortable with. After a few moments I felt Katie's thighs relax and they parted enough to allow me to continue stroking her sex.

What Ali might not have spotted – but I certainly had – was that Katie's little lips were showing signs of moistness and were becoming engorged with arousal. I parted her labia with my finger and slid it just inside, where was a great deal more wetness.

'They're absolutely beautiful', I said. 'You mustn't ever think of having anything done to them. You should be so proud of how amazing you look there.'

I glanced up at Ali and saw that she was gazing intently at what was going on between the girl's legs. I spread her labia a little more and moved my fingers up her slit until they made contact with her clit, which produced a long moan of pleasure. Katie's eyes were tightly closed as she focussed all of her being on the sensations rising from between her legs.

Ali had never before given the slightest indication that she would tolerate me having sex with another woman – quite the opposite, in fact. One occasion stuck in my mind. It happened just after I'd appointed an attractive young woman to be my new assistant at work and Ali had dropped in at the office one day and met her. In bed that evening, she'd mentioned how the new woman seemed very pleasant but then she'd leaned over and cupped my balls gently in her hand. 'Just remember how vulnerable these things are', was all she'd said. It was said in humour but there was an underlying seriousness to it.

Something was clearly different now.

I put my hands on the inside of Katie's thigh and moved her leg outwards. Ali watched me and then, to my surprise, she did the same with the other leg. Getting to my knees, I moved between the girl's now outstretched legs and, having given one final glance in Ali's direction, lowered my face to her inviting sex.

I wanted her to know beyond all shadow of a doubt how much I loved her gorgeous labia. I teased them with my lips and teeth, flicking my tongue over them, before sucking them into my mouth and gently stretching them. I could feel the effect this was having on her. She was becoming very wet indeed and I could feel and taste it as I began to work my tongue deeper inside her. Then I returned to play with her labia some more.

'I think he likes them', I heard Ali say to her. 'Just imagine all the fun you'd be missing if you had them trimmed.'

I ran my tongue all the way up from her perineum to the top of her slit, playing with her lips and clit hood as I did so and allowing the tip of my tongue to dance across the emerging head of her clit itself. At the same time, I slipped one finger of my right hand inside her. Although she wasn't a virgin by any means, she was still extremely tight and I guessed that maybe she'd only been fucked a handful of times. Her wetness made that wonderfully erotic liquid sound as I worked my finger in and out.

With my other hand – it wasn't easy, as I was leaning on my left elbow – I just about managed to reach up to her clit hood and pulled gently on it to expose more of the clit itself. Then, making sure that my tongue was thoroughly coated in her juices, I began to tease it. As I did so, her head tossed from side to side and she whimpered. Then her entire body tensed and her eyes rolled upwards under half-closed lids as she came. Almost immediately, she grasped my head in her hands and pushed me away from her clit.

'Oh god, it's so sensitive, it's too sensitive', she moaned.

Ali waited a few moments and then murmured to her. 'Do you want him inside you?'

Katie nodded her head eagerly. 'Oh yes, right now...'

'Do you want Steve to fuck you?' Ali asked her. She obviously wanted to hear Katie utter the words, to be absolutely clear about what she wanted.

'Oh god, yes, please let him fuck me. Now, please...'

Ali turned towards me and nodded.

I took hold of Katie's legs, spreading them even further apart and pushing her knees up towards her breasts, before positioning myself between her thighs. Ali took hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down along the length of Katie's wet slit, making sure I was covered in her wetness. Then she parted Katie's labia and positioned the head of my cock at the exposed entrance to her cunt.

There was hardly any need for me to push into her. As the head of my cock made contact with her opening, she thrust her lower body towards me and I sank right into her. She was tight, gloriously tight, but her copious natural lubrication made the penetration so easy. I felt a bit bad that, in my mind, I was making a comparison between Katie and Ali – the sad fact is that most women, as they get older, lose their tightness down there, just as most men lose that rock-hard rigidity of their youth. All I could feel now was Katie's cunt gripping me. I could feel every little ridge inside her as the corona at the base of my cock head passed over them. It was exquisite.

I looked at Katie's face. She was staring up at me, almost unblinking, her mouth wide open, a quizzical – startled, even – look on her face, as if she was trying hard to understand what was going on inside her body as I thrust in and out of her.

'I'm going to cum again', she said in a whisper and she started to make more of the tiny whimpers I'd heard a short while before, but this time they were interspersed with a few big gasps of breath. Once or twice I thought she was about to utter some words or sounds but it was as if she choked them back. I wondered if her quietness stemmed from poor sound-proofing in her university residences. Fortunately, though, there was no mistaking it when she finally came. Her mouth fell open, gasping for breath, her head fell back, and her whole body tensed again, right down to her fingers and toes.

I continued with my measured movements in and out of her. Given her likely limited experience, I thought it best to take it easy and, in any case, I was enjoying the delicious feeling of her tight young cunt far too much to want to rush things.

As she came down from her second climax, she smiled up at me with her grey-green eyes, the look on her face reflecting the pleasure she was experiencing.

While this was going on, Ali's gaze was focussed between Katie's legs. With the exception of the two young couples on the beach the previous week – and they were some distance away – I wondered whether Ali had ever watched two people having sex before.

'It's so beautiful', she said. 'When he withdraws from you, your little lips cling on to his shaft, as if they don't want to let go of him. And you're so wide open around him. Can you feel it?'

Katie nodded.

Ali moved her hand. For one moment I thought she was going to caress Katie's clit in much the same way that the girl on the beach had caressed hers but, instead, she took hold of Katie's hand and moved it down between her legs, encouraging the girl to explore her stretched opening, the cock that was in it, and her clit.

'Are your breasts sensitive?'

Katie nodded again.

'May I touch them?' Ali's voice was almost breaking, as if she was overwhelmed by the taboo nature of what she was asking.

Katie nodded yet again though, to be honest, she was so far gone in pleasure she might have agreed to almost anything.

Ali began to run her hand lightly over Katie's breasts and then, becoming a little more daring, took one of her nipples between her fingers and started to play with it. That elicited a long groan from Katie's mouth. It was the loudest sound she'd made since I began touching her. Ali leaned over and started kissing Katie, lightly at first, on her forehead, on her eyebrows, on her cheekbones and then on her parted lips. As Katie responded, the two women's mouths locked in a full embrace.

I could feel Katie's fingers working her clit in an almost frenzied way and, under the combined stimulation of that, my cock ploughing into her, and Ali's fingers on her nipples, her gasps became mingled with cries of pleasure as she began to approach yet another climax. Her unused hand clenched tightly, her body tensed, and her back arched. Ali had to stop kissing her as her head began to toss from side to side.

Ali could tell that I wasn't far off cumming either. 'He's going to cum inside you, Katie, he's going to fill up your beautiful body. Any moment now. Make him cum in you.'

I felt Katie's cunt contract and tighten around me. That was all it took. I thrust as deeply into her as I could, and gave a long, low growl. At the same instant a flood of my cum streamed out inside her. She was so tight around me, she must have been able to feel my cock pulsating as it inseminated her.

As we both tried to recover and fought for breath, Ali's gaze turned from me to Katie. She looked questioningly at both of us.

'Good?'

We both nodded our heads as vigorously as we could.

'More than good?'

Katie nodded vigorously again but now the question was heading off in a bad direction. I didn't want to be making comparisons.

'It was amazing.'

*****

We all had a drink together and then Katie diplomatically said she'd like to go for a walk through the nearby olive groves. She must have realised that Ali and I needed time together alone after what had just happened.

'She really was good, wasn't she?' Ali asked as soon as we were on our own. 'I can tell how much you enjoyed it.'

'She was different.' I tried to sound convincing.

'You should be a diplomat – I'll have to put you up for a job at the United Nations. If a nineteen year-old with a tight, hardly-fucked cunt can only rate 'different', then I don't know what the world's coming to.'

She laughed and the smile on her face suggested that I didn't have too much to worry about.

'Look', she said, 'You fucking Katie is just that – sex – or, at least, I sincerely hope it is, whereas there's a great deal more to you and me than that. You clearly enjoyed it, so did she, and so did I for that matter. I enjoyed watching you give another woman pleasure, especially as she's someone so close to me, and I loved watching you take pleasure from her. I could see on your face what her cunt was doing to you. It was amazing to watch.'

She looked thoughtful for a moment.

'To be honest,' she said, when she finally continued, 'in some ways I'd have been worried if you didn't enjoy fucking her more than me. Apart from her being young, it was a brand-new experience for both of you. If you didn't love it I might have wondered if you were losing your interest in sex.'

That unlikely possibility made me laugh. 'Would you still be happy if it happened again?' I wanted to be clear about the ground rules.

'I'd feel very unhappy if it didn't – as long as I get my fair share and as long as you two don't go sneaking off together.'

*****

That set the scene for the next few days' activities. Much of the time the three of us were together, sharing and enjoying each other's bodies, though Ali and I did reserve a couple of nights for us to be on our own.

After that first experience by the pool, Ali became a lot more adventurous with her niece. They gradually moved on from tentative touching of each other's breasts and nipples to the point at which they had absolutely no qualms about licking each other's clits and labia, penetrating each other with tongues and fingers, and using a dildo or vibrator on themselves and each other. Ali said she wished she'd got a strap-on dildo but we had no idea where we might get one in Greece. We did peel a long cucumber though, and the two of them used it as a double-ended dildo.

It was amazing to watch them enjoying each other and I especially loved taking one of them from behind while she went down on the other. Ali said that the best for her was the occasion when Katie knelt above her, her cunt just inches above Ali's face, giving her the perfect view of my cock sliding in and out, while Katie's mouth was busily occupied on Ali's sex. And then, seconds before I was about to cum, I withdrew my cock from Katie and plunged it into Ali's mouth, emptying my seed into her.

*****

And so we came to the start of Katie's last day with us. After we'd had breakfast and showered – all three of us together – we made our way down to the beach. We spent what was left of the morning swimming in the bay and then had a picnic lunch – a fairly light one, given that we'd breakfasted so late. We'd only just finished eating when a yacht – the same one as the previous week and apparently with the same group on board – came into the bay.