Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Julie to one of the other airbeds.

'Lie back', she insisted. 'I want to be in control.'

I did as she instructed. She straddled me so that my cock stood erect immediately in front of her body. One of her hands slipped between her legs and she began to play with herself, opening herself and encouraging her natural lubrication. Her other hand took hold of one of mine and guided it to a breast. My other hand needed no telling to follow suit. I cupped the gorgeous mounds in my hands, squeezing them softly. She gasped as I took her nipples between my fingers but her free hand flew up to her breast, pushing mine out of the way. She began to pull and twist the nipple savagely.

'Do it', she demanded. 'Like that.'

I did as she wanted and she began to groan loudly. Her hand was still working her sex and I could tell that she was getting incredibly wet. She glanced across to where her husband and my wife were writhing with pleasure and fucking the daylights out of each other. Then she looked down at me, giving me a slight nod. She lifted herself up; grasping hold of me with her hand, she lined me up with her opening and impaled herself. In one bold movement she sank down the whole way on me. She threw her head back and gave a deep growl.

'Oh yes, all the way in.'

I lost track of all the amazing things she did to me with her cunt. I was in bliss and I hoped she was too. I couldn't see her face – she kept her head thrown back all the time I was in her. It was as if she was riding my cock like one of these dildos that stick on the floor or a chair. Maybe that was her way of dealing with the fact that she was having sex with a man other than her husband.

She rotated her hips so that her cunt gyrated around me. She flexed herself backwards and forwards, thrusting down onto me so that her clit was being dragged against my cock. She leaned backwards so far that I thought she was about to break my cock off but from the sounds she was making and the incredible feeling of wetness inside her I guessed that her G-spot was getting the full treatment.

She went on and on, her gasps, groans and grunts punctuated by the occasional high-pitched wail. I know that she came more than once but I've no idea how many times.

In the meantime, Ali and Phil had spent themselves and she was lying in his arms, both of them turned towards us, watching our performance, but observing was clearly not enough for Ali. She leapt up and, having moved alongside Julie, she kissed her full on the mouth while her hands explored her body. One hand touched Julie's clit; her other hand was out of sight but I guessed that one of her fingers had penetrated Julie's anus. Suddenly, Julie let out a long, continuous wail and began slamming her body up and down on my cock. It was more than I could take and I felt a surge of sperm rising through my cock. Our bodies slammed together as I thrust up at her and pumped my cum into her belly.

She fell forwards, exhausted, her head hanging low and her black hair obscuring her face. 'Oh, Christ!' She just about managed to utter the words as she desperately tried to regain her breath.

Eventually – it seemed like many minutes later – she lifted herself up off my rapidly deflating cock and got up, without saying another word, and walked back over to her husband. She lay down beside him and they held each other tightly.

'You didn't get to taste her', Ali whispered in my ear. She leaned down to my cock and sucked the juices off me; then she brought her mouth up to mine and kissed me deeply.

We were so engrossed in each other that it wasn't until we heard the sound of a car's engine that we realised that Julie and Phil had quietly crept away. On the table was a scribbled note.

Thank you for a truly amazing time. We've never done anything like that before. We thought it might be better if we just slipped away. What on earth do you say to each other after that? We'd love to see you again. If you feel the same way, here's our mobile number...

I went inside and grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses and brought them back out onto the terrace.

'Well!'

'Well, indeed!' I replied. 'You certainly seem to be getting to like more strenuous sex', I added. 'Is there something I'm doing wrong?'

She smiled. 'Seriously', she said, 'I can't see you being very happy if I indulged in a spot of sweet, gentle lovemaking with another man. This is just sex. It's just a physical response – so I suppose it's only natural to go at it hammer and tongs. Mind you, if we did meet them again, would you mind very much if I taught Phil just a few of the basics of finesse? He's a bit of a wham, bam, thank you ma'm sort of guy. You probably got the best out of that deal.'

I laughed. 'I don't know about that. I got the distinct impression I was just a living dildo inside her.'

'It was their first time – maybe they'd be more at ease a second time. So, do I give them a call? After all, tomorrow is the last day of our holiday.'

THE END