Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time only the girl and the two young men swam to the shore and, while the men spread out their towels on the sand among the rocks, the girl walked over to us. She kissed Ali on the lips and then looked Katie up and down, smiled at her and kissed her too. Then she took both Ali and Katie by the hand and led them across the beach to the rocks. Ali glanced back at me over her shoulder, though whether she was seeking approval or giving me reassurance I couldn't tell.

When the three of them reached the young men, the girl must have told Katie to lie down on her back on one of the towels. She then spread Katie's legs and drew them up to her chest. One of the young men knelt behind Katie's head and pinned her down by her shoulders. The other, by now sporting quite a decent erection, got down between her legs and the girl took hold of him and positioned his cock at Katie's opening. I saw him thrust and Katie's head fell back as she took the penetration.

The girl then told Ali to kneel on the other towel. It had been arranged so that Ali was facing towards Katie and she was perfectly positioned to see her being fucked. The second young man released Katie's shoulders and moved into a kneeling position behind Ali. Once again, the girl took hold of his erection and placed it ready for him to enter Ali. He seemed to push just once – that was all it took for him to sink the whole way in – and then he started a rhythmic fucking. Ali's breasts hung beneath her and swung backwards and forwards in time with each of his thrusts.

I was mesmerised; I had never before witnessed my wife being taken by another man and I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it. I could hardly object, though, given that she had allowed me to fuck Katie for the past week.

Then the girl left the two couples and walked across the beach to me. She pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me. Her hand slid down between her legs and she parted her little lips. I could see that she was already wet, aroused by the sights she had helped to set up a matter of yards away. As you might imagine, my cock was already fully erect and she took hold of it and guided it into the entrance to her hole before sinking down onto me. I felt her gorgeous cunt surround me. It was tight – almost as tight as Katie's – and I felt her wriggle about to accommodate me.

She was about the same age as Katie, perhaps a year or two older, and slightly more rounded. Her breasts were heavier and swayed as she moved up and down on me.

I reached out to touch her clit but she grabbed my hands and put them on her nipples instead. She started to moan as I took them between my fingers and teased and tugged them. She put her own hand between her legs and began to caress her clit.

As I lay there beneath her, I glanced across towards the rocks. The man who had been inside Katie was now lining himself up behind Ali and Katie was beneath the other. Even from that distance I could hear Katie groaning, which was unusual for her.

'He's very big', the girl said in an almost off-hand way, as if to explain the sounds Katie was making. 'I hope she likes being stretched.'

I couldn't help thinking that his very big cock had earlier been inside Ali – presumably the one that was in her now was not so big. I idly wondered how the girl rated me – presumably I wasn't 'very big' – but she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing to her so I put it out of my mind.

At the start it seemed as if the girl wanted to be in complete control of our fucking but now I began to respond to her movements and I rotated my hips to give her some different sensations. She seemed to like that.

I looked over towards Ali and Katie again, just as Ali turned her head in my direction. She seemed to want to see what I was doing but the very thorough pounding she was taking from behind was quite clearly too much for that. Her head slumped towards the ground and she let out a long, loud 'Aaarrrggghhh!' Unless there was something she hadn't told me, this was the first time she'd been fucked quite so vigorously for a good few years – neither of us were exactly spring chickens, after all – so this was her turn to enjoy the sexual vigour of youth.

Meanwhile, the girl who was riding me was starting to build towards her own climax. She rubbed her clit ever more furiously while I twisted and pulled on her nipples. She leaned towards me, her auburn hair falling forwards and obscuring her face. I began thrusting up into her as hard as I could.

'Fuck me, make me cum, fuck me, cum inside me...'

Her words tailed off as she started a continuous moan that built in pitch until it suddenly turned into a scream as she came. I felt her juices flooding round my cock as her cunt squeezed me tightly. That was more than I could take and, with one final hard thrust, I felt my sperm gushing out inside her.

She rested her forehead on my shoulder, still moaning, her hair cascading across my chest. I stroked her shoulders, her back, and her sides and then I ran my hands up the front of her body, cupping her hanging breasts.

She flicked her hair away from her face and looked at me. 'Was I good?' she said, with a slight look of concern. 'I've never had an older man before.'

'You were amazing', I replied. 'You have a wonderful body', I reassured her, 'and you certainly know how to use it.'

'Good!' she said, and with that she lifted herself off me. My cock was well on the way to becoming flaccid and it flopped onto my stomach. A stream of my sperm followed, mixed with her wetness. What didn't land on me ran down her legs as she stood up but she took no notice of it. She turned to walk away but, as she did so, she looked round, smiled at me, and blew me a kiss. 'Enjoy the rest of your holiday.'

'You too', I replied. It seemed oddly matter of fact.

Along the beach I saw that Ali and Katie were getting ready to leave their lovers and moments later they walked back towards me, hand in hand. When they got back, they both knelt down but none of us had any idea what to say. I mean, what do you say when, between you, you've just fucked a bunch of total strangers?

It was Katie who broke the silence. 'Well, I don't know about you two but I'm going for a swim to wash myself off.' She ran off down to the sea; Ali and I got up and followed her, while just down the beach our various lovers were entering the water to swim back to their yacht. I took Ali's hand as we walked down the beach and she turned and looked at me.

'Are you alright?' she asked me.

'Yes', I replied. 'Are you?'

'Yes.' She nodded her head. 'But I might be a bit sore for a day or so. Those two were – how shall I put it – forceful.'

*****

That was Katie's eventful last day with us and we were up quite late that last night. Ali cooked a wonderful meal, which we ate in the cool evening air on the verandah. Both Ali and Katie wore light sundresses that were all but see-through while I dressed in short-sleeved shirt and trousers. It didn't seem exactly right to be naked somehow. Whether that was because it was our last night or because of what had happened that afternoon, I don't know.

After the meal, we sat outside drinking wine. At one point, while Katie had popped to the loo, Ali leaned across to me.

'Tonight will probably be your last chance to make love to Katie', she said in a low voice. 'I suggest you make the most of it – if you both want to, that is.'

'Don't you want to...?'

Ali cut me short. 'You mean reclaim each other? To be honest, much as I'd love to, I really do need a night off.'

She looked thoughtful. 'Make tonight a complete contrast with what Katie experienced this afternoon. She needs to be reminded that there's more than one way of having sex. Be very special for her; give her something she'll always remember. Be very loving and gentle towards her even if you do fuck her in every way you can imagine.'

*****

The first glimmers of dawn were appearing in the sky by the time Katie and I eventually fell asleep and we didn't wake till after 10, when Ali brought us some breakfast in bed. Then it was time to set off for the airport.

By the time we'd dropped Katie off to catch her plane and stopped to do some shopping on the way back, the day had gone. We had decided that it would be rather odd to go back to the villa, just us two alone, so we stopped to get a meal on the way back. It was partly that the vitality that had been there with Katie would have been missing, but there may also have been the thought that once we were on our own, we would probably feel we needed to talk about the previous afternoon's happenings. I was all for putting that off for a bit but Ali couldn't wait. She raised the subject not long after we left the airport.

'Was she good?'

'Who? Katie?'

'No, that girl yesterday afternoon.'

'I wondered if you were going to want to talk about it. Let me put it this way. It was a very unusual situation and, to that extent, it was exciting. If it had been a 'normal' situation, whatever that is, she'd have been unremarkable.'

'Is that all you're going to tell me?'

'There's not really anything more to say, is there? She offered me her body and I used it. We were all having sex.'

There was a pause.

'Are you saying that you only had sex with her because Katie and I were with the two lads?'

'No, that's not what I mean but it's hard to explain. It just happened. Suppose that we'd been sitting there and only she'd swum to the beach; if you'd suggested that I go over and fuck her, I'm not sure I'd have been all that interested.'

There was another long pause.

'Don't you want to know what it was like for me with those lads?'

'I know it was very vigorous and the girl told me that the first one was very big. Ok, then, was it good for you?'

'It was different.'

She laughed. 'I see now why you described Katie as different the other day. We can be quite energetic sometimes but – you know – we haven't gone at each other like a pair of animals for a while. Yesterday afternoon was just raw sex. I'll be honest, I'm glad I did it but I don't think I'll be wanting to do it like that again very soon. And I don't know whether I really enjoyed it or not – it hurt quite a lot, during and after, especially with the first one being so big and him taking me from behind. My cervix feels battered. But...'

There was a place to stop the car at the edge of the road and I pulled over into it. I didn't think it was a good idea to be driving while we talked like that.

'But...?'

'...but, to be brutally honest, I did like it being different. I liked the feel of a different cock in me. I liked the way the sensations were different. I'm not saying it was better but it was different.'

'So, is this just a holiday thing – or are our lives changing?' I asked Ali.

'Honestly?'

'Honestly.'

'I don't know. If Katie came to visit us, wouldn't you want to fuck her if she was up for it? I'd be more than happy that you should. Haven't we both found that something different can be fun? I'm not saying that every Saturday night should be wife-swapping night but maybe on the odd occasion...'

'But what if one of us decides that we want 'different' more often than the other? What if one of us – and I'm not saying which of us that might be – decides that we prefer sex with other people more than with each other? It might not happen but neither of us can possibly guarantee that it won't. Yes, this holiday has been fun but maybe we should leave it there – a holiday adventure that ends when we step off the plane back home. We can put the genie back in the bottle now but give it another two or three months and who knows.'

I could see Ali thinking hard about what I'd said.

'Ok', she said at last. 'It's probably not something we can work out right now but we need to think about it and talk about it again. After all, the genie has been let out of the bottle and we can't pretend it hasn't.'

*****

Not long after breakfast the following morning, I was surprised to hear the sound of a car coming down the track to the villa. At first I had the horrible thought that some colleague staying in one of the company's other villas had decided to make an unwelcome visit. However, when our visitors got out of the car, I recognised the woman from the taverna the week before and the man who'd been with her. Ali must have told them where we were staying.

Ali walked down the steps towards the car just and greeted the visitors. It turned out that her name was Julie and his – her partner's – was Phil.

'I hope you don't mind us just turning up like this. Phil said it would be very rude of us to intrude on your privacy but what you told me about this place made it sound so enchanting, I really had to see it for myself.'

'Come and have a cup of coffee and a look round', I suggested.

We all went up the steps to the terrace and Ali sat with our guests while I went to make the coffee. By the time I got back Phil was on his own – the two girls had gone for a wander round the garden – so Phil and I chatted about a variety of things until they got back. When they returned, Julie was full of it.

'Oh Phil, this place is amazing. It's so secluded and there's even an almost-private beach. Ali says they spend almost their entire holidays here in the nude. I wish we could do that.'

'Julie—', Phil remonstrated. Then he turned to me.

'I don't know what's got into Julie since the other night at the taverna. Our holiday has certainly been – how shall I put it – a lot more lively since then. I don't think your wife has any idea what she started.'

'Oh, I think I do', Ali replied with a laugh. 'But leaving such personal matters to one side, your wish is granted, Julie. We'd have been stripping off if you hadn't turned up – the maid left just before you arrived – so if you want to join us, feel free.'

With that, Ali stood up and removed her shirt, followed by her shorts. Needless to say, she wasn't wearing anything else. Julie immediately leapt up and turned her back to Ali.

'Would you undo the zip of my dress, please?'

Ali unfastened the zip and brushed the dress off Julie's shoulders. It fell to the ground. Underneath it, she was naked.

Phil beamed at me. 'I told you, things haven't been the same since that night at the taverna. I think Julie's forgotten what underwear is. I love it. I'm not quite so brave, though, but, in for a penny, in for a pound.'

With that, he stood up and began stripping off. I joined him too. Ali, who had returned to her chair, glanced from Phil to Julie and back again. Phil was a little shorter than me and, although he was probably a few years younger, had more of a paunch than mine. He was also covered in a matt of silver-grey hair on his chest and back. He had quite a mass of pubic hair as well. The cock that sprung from it was a decent size.

Julie was tall – an inch or two taller than Phil, if anything – and slender, with black neck-length hair and matching dark eyes. Her breasts were surprising large in comparison with the rest of her body and hung just a little. I could imagine standing behind her and cupping them in my hands, feeling their weight and grasping the dark nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Between her legs she was completely shaved, revealing a very tight slit. Long neatly-shaped legs, topped by a tight pair of buttocks, completed the picture.

We sat around the table drinking our coffee and talking, mainly about the places we knew in the area, until Ali got up and asked if anyone wanted a swim. Julie got up too and the two of them walked towards the pool. They stood on the edge for a moment, their two bodies contrasting: Ali was a little shorter than Julie and slightly heavier around the waist and the backside, but not excessively so. Then they dived into the water together. Phil and I went to the pool's edge and looked down at their naked forms beneath the water. Their two heads bobbed up out of the water further down the pool and they turned to look at us.

'Look at the pair of them', Ali said to her companion. 'Like a couple of dirty old men eyeing us up.'

She swung her shoulders from side to side so that her breasts swayed provocatively. I glanced sideways at Phil; there was an early hint of an erection, which hadn't gone unnoticed by the women. I dived into the water and a second or two later there was a splash behind me as Phil followed.

Ali, like Julie, was standing with her legs spread in order to keep her balance in the water. I swam along the bottom of the pool and passed between Ali's legs. The surprise knocked her off balance and she toppled back into the water, spluttering and splashing.

That set the tone for the next 15 minutes or so – a lot of tomfoolery and larking about, which was increasingly moving towards the sexual. I noticed that Ali was becoming unusually tactile with both Julie and Phil, pushing both of them about. At one point, Ali again lost her balance and all but submerged right in front of Phil. She grabbed hold of him to steady herself and I was pretty sure that for a few seconds her hand lingered on his cock.

When she came up, the two of them began splashing Julie and me. We stood virtually hip to hip and I put an arm round her shoulders to support her as we began to splash back. The other two, though, scooped up great handfuls of water and directed them towards us. Julie squealed and moved behind me, holding herself against me for protection. I felt her breasts and hard nipples pressing against my back and her hands on my hips.

Then a great cascade of water came flying towards me – Phil had got hold of a bucket from the side of the pool and had flung its contents in my direction. I spun round to avoid it hitting me full in the face and as I turned, Julie's hands brushed against my cock as they fell away from my hips. I was now facing towards her as the water hit my back. She put one hand on my hip, as if to steady me, but with the other one she took a firm hold of my cock. It only lasted for a second or two, though, because the water knocked me forward into her and we both collapsed beneath the surface. I took as much of the opportunity as I could to reach out and run my hands over her body.

'We won, we won, we won!'

Ali leapt up and down in the water, her breasts bouncing about as she did so. God, she looked so utterly fuckable. She flung her arms round Phil and planted a kiss on him, pressing her breasts into his chest as she did so. I saw his hand disappear into the water between their bodies and Ali moved her legs a bit further apart.

I offered a hand to Julie to help her back up on her feet and then drew her towards me.

'Do the losers deserve a kiss too?' I asked her.

In answer she threw one arm round me and drew me towards her. Our open mouths collided. Her unoccupied hand dived between my legs and wrapped itself around my cock. I had one arm round her shoulders and with the other I felt beneath the water for her tight little slit. She wriggled her hips as I did so, as if to accommodate my probing fingers better.

'Oh fuck', she whispered in my ear, 'this wasn't supposed to happen but Phil and I have been boiling over all week.'

From behind me I heard a loud groan from Ali; Phil's fingers must have struck home. Julie spread her legs wider to give me the access I needed to do the same while her own hand worked at my cock.

'They're going to fuck, aren't they?' Julie asked, her mouth close to my ear.

'I think so.'

'I'd like to be fucked too. Will you fuck me?'

I looked round to see Ali leading Phil towards the steps out of the water. I took Julie by the hand and we followed. Ali threw herself down on one of the poolside airbeds and Phil wasted no time in kneeling between her legs. I knew what Ali could be like when she was aroused and there is no doubt she was extremely aroused. Foreplay goes out of the window. Within seconds she had her legs over his shoulders and was using the fingers of one hand to open herself up for his penetration, while the other hand pulled his cock towards her entrance. Less than 10 seconds after Ali had got down on the airbed, Phil was thrusting deep inside her.