All Comments on 'Holly Grows Up'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!!!!

New concept from you... loved it, but not as gud as some of your other work..

~Gary

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about Holly and Mr. K and how she was able to seduce him and lose her virginity to him. I like how you introduce Sara in the story and how she lost her virginity to Mr. K. I like how they had fun during the summer and things just ended. I hope you write that story about Sara and Mr. K. during spring break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

nice story.......slow moving, yet erotically charged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!

I loved the way the story moved and you kept the descriptions right on without getting bogged down in details that probably would've hindered the flow of the story. Just a fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

So very, very, naughty; but oh so very nice.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More of Holly

Fantastic. Now Holly has lost her cherry why not make this a series of holly's adventures, I'm sure she would make a great little slut. The possibilities with her are endless.

xoxoladyjanexoxoladyjaneabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

Very hot! Keep it up ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holly Grows Up

Very nice story without having to 'work' up a full series (I like those too!). Nice change of pace. Keep them coming!

MontgomeryGuyMontgomeryGuyabout 12 years ago
Fun fantasy

This is a fun fantasy. A nice, light read. Thanks.

MsKikiMsKikialmost 12 years ago
oh the memories!

This brought back the memories of me losing my cherry to a "mature" man. I came 3 times while reading it...thanks for the great read!!

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
did he teach them anal?

they wanted to learn everything...

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 11 years ago
What ever happened

To Sara's Spring Break?

Or is that one more that you are gonna get around to - one of these days? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that was hot

and he got to break to young virgins in with a cock though it sounded like they had lost their cherries using a dildo .....nice story but what happened at the Spring break.....

mmm4u22mmm4u22over 8 years ago
Great Story

What a hot story. I fantasize about fucking

A young hot teen. This story really turned me on

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Where's

his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Extremely hot!

Really gets your blood up. Illegal or not, it is still sexually exciting. One of my favorites. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot

Graphic writing with super story. Can’t wait for more. But now on to your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE tell us about that sexy break with Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious! I had a three month affair with a very naughty, smokin' hot little high school girl when I was 42. She hit on me. I couldn't say no and was immediately obsessed and also remained rock hard after coming as I was more turned on than ever. Best sex I've ever had. Thanks for the memories!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that’s a good wank read for the boys, but quite well written

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Way too short. I see both of those horny teenagers bringing there inexperienced boyfriends to him hoping that he will teach them how to melt their young women's minds with orgasmic pleasure. It would also give him a couple more shots with the two horny girls... maybe even take their anal cherries as part of the lessons.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very very hot!! Could have continued this longer. But I am shocked at K's inconsideration and lack of simple sense. These were wild, inexperienced virgins, for heaven's sake. Fuck them thoroughly, that's fine. They wanted it, they flaunted it, it wasn't nonconsent, that's fine. But cumming in their virgin pussies? That's NOT done. After all they are inexperienced virgins, definitely not on the pill. And at their age, they could get pregnant after just one insertion of semen. How did that not happen, TTT?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).