Holly's Day of Dreams 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

The women had quickly packed and the sun had been rising as the women exited the building. The sisterhood had surrounded them as the returned to the house and acted as if nothing unusual was occurring.

In her hotel room, Holly had begun to moan at the remembrance of that night. Her fingers had been deep in her pussy and her juices had begun to flow as she continued to play with her tight pussy and as her mind harked back to the photo shoots.

The next night had been easier. All three shootings had taken place in Bentely hall or its annex. This time Cindy, Holly, Jennifer, Gretchen and Dana entered through the front doors just as the sun was setting.

Jennifer had started the night out at the school of political science. Jennifer had slid out of her clothing and into the trench coat of her character Mata Hari. Cindy had started taking her shots as Jennifer's long erotic legs made firm by years of running on the basketball court had soared from beneath the coat as she had goose stepped around the room with her blonde haired head held high.

Jennifer had pranced around for a few minutes before she had removed the coat exposing the other side of Mata Hari, the exotic dancer that may or may not have been a spy. Holly remembered Jennifer's flat stomach, rigid abs and the tassels that had barely covered the nipples on Jennifer's luxurious compact breast. She also remembered the dampness and smell escaping from the panties that had covered Jennifer's swollen pussy lips.

Jennifer had done an excellent impression of the dancer. The tassels had swayed as she had thrust her boobs back and forth. Her nipples had become more rigid and all the women had cheered when one of the tassels had flown off of one of her swollen nipples. Holly had felt herself getting wet as she had caught the tassel in mid air.

Jennifer had dressed quickly and they moved to the School of history where Dana had portrayed her idol, Betsy Ross. Dana had set in an ancient rocking chair with the American flag wrapped around her shoulders. Her 40D breast had poked though the blue background in places where stars should have been. Holly dressed as George Washington had stood next to Dana with a hand on her shoulder and with her eyes gazing at the stars that had been placed in Dana's blonde hair. Dana's green eyes had twinkled with lust and her swollen pussy lips had jutted from beneath the strips of the American emblem as s Cindy's camera had hummed.

As dawn approached they had moved outside the building for their second most daring photo shoot. The women of Sigma Kappa had circled the outspoken Gretchen as she had slowly taken off her clothing. Then they had backed away as a horse from a nearby farm was led to her.

Her nipples had resembled frozen ice cubes as she had mounted the stallion to portray the legendary Lady Godiva. Gretchen's long blonde hair had hung between her breasts and had nearly touched her womanhood as Cindy had taken picture after picture. Replicating that day from so long ago, the horse reared up on hits hind legs. Cindy's pictures clearly showed the sides of Gretchen's' breast with her nipples pointing towards the morning sun with her lengthy legs held firm in the stirrups.

In her hotel room, Holly had removed her fingers from her pussy and replaced them with the long smooth steel shaft of her favorite vibrator. The vibratory had spread her wider as it had penetrated deeper and deeper. She had moaned as her juices flowed from deep within her onto the sheets of the bed. Finally she had cum with a loud scream. She had fallen asleep sexually satisfied as her mind had continued to remember.

The third night of the calendar had taken them to the south and the college greens. At the south green Cindy, Holly and Vicki had sneaked into Clippinger Laboratories and had found their way to the lecture room with the world map.

They had brought a Victorian age seat from the sorority and Vicki had taken her place upon the throne. She had sat naked with her staff in hand and with a tiara upon the golden beehive wig that covered her dark hair. Her Spanish heritage had shown though her dark skin and elegant facial expressions.

Cindy's training had shown though that night as she had stationed Vicki below the glowing lights. Images of the globe had shown down on Vicki's 40D breast. One hardened nipple represented Columbus's launch point in Spain. The other nipple had been his landing point in the new world. Holly had dressed like the famous explorer and had played Christopher Columbus to Vicki's Queen Isabella. Holly had licked her finger and had traced the explorers' circular trip from one nipple to the next.

After leaving the south green they had walked to Lindley hall. Gayla, Cindy and Holly had climbed the outside stairs to the arched doors on the second floor and from there they had used the inside stairs and climbed to the third floor offices.

The flashes from Cindy's camera had reflected off of Gayla's ebony skin as she had removed her clothing to reveal a black lace bra and panty set. Cindy had continued taking pictures as Gayla had donned the famous Cleopatra headdress with the asp clearly visible in the front and the tails trailing down to touch her succulent shoulders.

Gayla had removed her bra and panties before striking commanding poses. She had reclined on a couch while Holly dressed in a toga had fanned her with a palm leaf. She had strolled around the room posing with the bust of Mark Antony and Julius Caesar. Finally she had sauntered outside onto the balcony and had stood motionless with her arms at her side depicting the famous statue of the Egyptian pharaoh. Holly too had stood motionless bewitched by Gayla and her 34C breast.

Gayla had quickly dressed and had left to seek out the next adventure for the night.

They had quickly moved to Ellis hall where Judy, Jody, Sandy, Cindy and Holly had climbed the stairs and passed though the Jeffersonian style door way. The triplets had removed their clothing with well rehearsed ease and without a word had taken their places.

Jody had played the part of Sappho the ancient Greek poet from the isle of Lesbos. Jody had lain reclined on a sofa reading from a piece of poetry while Judy and Sandy had rested on their knees beside her. Each sister had placed an arm on Jody's legs with their fingers just inches from their siblings' swollen pussy and had appeared to be listening intently as Jody had recited a poem.

Three sets of eyes had turned and stared at Holly with lustful glees. As the camera had flashed, Judy had arisen and had begun to massage her sister's breast while Sandy's fingers had slid into her sister's wet pussy. Holly had continued to watch and Cindy had continued to take pictures as the three women had given way to their sexual urges.

Soon Jody had been sucking on Judy's pussy while Sandy had sucked on Jody' pussy and Jody's fingers had been fucking Sandy. The room had grown hotter as the women had begun moaning and groaning until they finally erupted in a mutual climax.

Outside the sisterhood had become worried as the photo shot was taking longer than normal. A widespread sigh of relieve had sounded when the women are exited from the building and all had returned to the sorority.

The fourth night had the women trekking to the ridges, the airport and to McCracken Hall for the final three months worth of photos for the calendar.

At the ridges, Kim, Cindy and Holly had passed by the columns of building #21 and had climbed to the second floor of the school of Leadership and Public Affairs. The dark haired Kim had rendered an exceptional version of the queen of her ancestral home of France, Marie Antoinette, as she had placed the crown on her head and then had slowly removed her tank top freeing her soft 36D breast. She had stood up from the chair and slowly removed her shorts and panties before stretching out on the desktop.

Holly had taken a can of whipped cream and covered Kim's breast before drawing a line downward to her pussy and then down each leg to her feet. Holly had been dressed as the King and had been holding a piece of cake above Kim's tongue which was jutting out from her full and sensual lips. Holly had stood there wondering what the imagination of the men of OU would do with this picture. Had she known she would soon be the subject of their imaginations, she might have chosen a different subject.

From the Ridges the group had trekked to the OU airport for their most dangerous photo opportunity, Tricia's interpretation of Amelia Earhart. At the airport, Tricia, Cindy and Holly had snuck in behind the security fence. Once inside they had gained access to the schools hangar and aircraft.

Tricia had worn only a leather jacket as she had stood in front of the Cessna 172 and Cindy had taken shots from both the front and back as Tricia had grasped the propeller with both hands. Keeping one leg bent she had leaned against the props as she had raised her leg from the ground.

The picture from the back clearly showed the dawn sun reflecting off the prop as it dangled between her legs with her firm round ass contrasting nicely with the dark metal of the prop. The shot from the front had Tricia's' lips kissing the prop as it pressed against her exposed breast and hung between her pussy lips.

The daring trio had then opened the cockpit and Tricia had removed her jacket. Nude she laid spread eagle across the seats of the aircraft. Finally they had walked over to the workbenches where Holly had rubbed grease on Tricia' checks ass and breast. Tricia had held a wrench up high as Cindy took her pictures. Had Holly known she would soon be shown the correct use of a tool, she might have foregone this shot.

Lastly the sisterhood had roamed to McCracken Hall for Holly's turn in front of the camera. Holly and Cindy had entered the brick building through the main entrance and had made their way to the third floor and the room where Holly had hidden and almost lost her 'day of dreams'.

Holly had changed into a cap and gown for her performance. She had stood in front of the black board with the gown pulled up revealing her delicious ass to the floodlights that Cindy had brought. The intense brightness from the lights had penetrated her thin gown leaving her 36B breast clearly visible beneath the thin material.

Holly had stood behind the lectern and wondered what her mentor Charlotte Angas Scot would have thought about a red headed professor displaying her unclothed 5'7" statuesque frame to the assembled students. If she could have foreseen what was to happen in the near future, she might have chosen to wear a more scholarly outfit.

Holly had awakened at her hotel the morning of her speech. She had been sore from the workout she had given her body the night before but she had also been horny from the night of remembrance. Reluctantly she had left her comfortable bed and gone to take a shower. She had stood under the hot shower letting the water rinse the soap and shampoo down her body. She had slipped her special dildo into her pussy as she had continued to remember the calendar.

With the picture taking blitz behind them, the women of Sigma Kappa had quickly retreated to their house and had started the work of determining what poses would be in the calendar and what woman would represent each month.

Cindy had taken over 600 images of the contributors and had finished by taking a picture of all 82 sisters standing outside of Sigma Kappa. This picture had been used as the cover page and had shown all the women dressed in conservative attire, a far cry from the poses that had been chosen by the sisterhood for the monthly and daily poses.

Each of the twelve women chosen for the monthly poses had at least 40 pictures to choose from for her premier monthly photo. The sisters had quickly decided that the twelve models should be the ones to determine exactly how the calendar should be composed.

After hours of wrangling, the group had made their final determinations. Each month would have a premier picture with a legend below it and the individual days of the month would also have a different thumbnail picture for each day of the month.

The group had also determined based on the 17000 students on campus, they would need to produce 10,000 calendars. Holly had quickly contacted local and regional printers but was flustered at each turn. Some refused to print the calendar based on the content while the local printers were fully booked printing recipe books for Delta Gamma or the initial cost of the calendar had far exceeded the sorority's funds. Fortunately they had had a member that worked in the campus's printing resource center.

The resource center wouldn't print the calendar based on content but Holly was able to order the necessary supplies though them at a discount. Once the supplies had arrived, the sisters of Sigma Kappa planned their escapade

Once more the sisters had entered a campus building after the building was officially closed. They had spent hours printing boxfuls of calendars and transporting them to the house. Each room in the residence had been packed with boxes. The day had finally arrived when the calendars would go on sale.

The women had spent one entire day walking to every one of the 210 building on campus and posting at least one calendar along with the phone number for ordering the calendar and boy had people begun ordering.

In the shower Holly had continued to probe her pussy with the thick purple dildo. Her hands had pulled on her tits as her pussy had gotten wetter. Her body had grown warmer and she had increased the velocity and depth the dildo had penetrated her as she remembered how the phone had rung night and day for two months.

Sometimes the voice on the other end of the phone had been weak and hesitant as they the ordered a calendar. Sometimes the voice had been strong and demanding. Mostly male voices but not uncommonly women too had ordered the calendar.

In the shower Holly's pussy had exploded as she had increased the pace she had been stroking her pussy with the dildo. She had cleaned herself and had begun dressing for the nights address as she had remembered how the sisters had gone back to the press for another 5,000 calendars. It had easily been the most successful event Sigma Kappa had ever had. But it had not been enough.

Holly had sat at the council meeting stunned by the final dollar amounts that had been contributed by each house. Cathy had won. Somehow Delta Gamma had beaten her by $500. Cathy had sat their smiling and giving Holly the loser sign.

"It's time to pay." Cathy had said as they had walked out of the meeting. "You lost and now you will pay dearly."

Holly had hung her head and asked what Cathy wanted her to do.

"Your mine for the next twelve days, you're going to model each pose of that dreadful calendar." Cathy had said with a smirk. "Meet me tonight at the School of Nursing, Miss January." Cathy had said as she had marched victoriously away.

Holly had arrived at the school of nursing as instructed. She had brought along a lab coat to recreate Pam's pose and had entered the darkened room alone. She had heard Cathy's voice as it had ordered her to remove her clothes. Holly had sensed but not seen other people in the room.

Holly had removed her clothing and was putting on the lab coat when the lights were suddenly lit. Holly had felt exposed as she noticed Cathy standing in the back of the room with three men wearing only lab coats and surgical masks. The mast had covered their faces and yet Holly had sensed she somehow knew these men.

"What's stopping you Holly?" Cathy had teased her. "You know the pose."

Holly had continued walking to the microscope even as she had heard footsteps behind her. As she had bent her head down to peer into the machine she had felt arms reaching around her. The rough hands of the stranger had grasped both of her breast pinching her nipples between the strangers thumb and fingers.

Another pair of hands had begun massaging Holly's legs even as a third pair of hands had grasped her ankles. She had been lifted in the air like a bag of potatoes and carted to a nearby lab table. She had wanted to scream but had been silenced when a mask had been shoved into her mouth and another had been tied across her eyes.

She had heard Cathy laughing as oil was poured along her whole body from her face to her feet and she had remembered how Cindy had covered Pam with oil. Teeth had begun nibbling at one breast while a tongue circled the dark areolas of her other breast

Other hands had begun massaging her inner thighs; the fingers of the stranger had toyed with the out lips of her pussy. Holly's body had unwilling started to respond. Her temperature had risen as fingers had slid roughly into her pussy.

The fingers of her two hands had been forced around the cocks of the two men playing with her breast. She had started stoking their manhood until they were as rigid as a black knights' sword.

The fingers probing her pussy had spread her wide and had deeply penetrated her. She had felt her juices starting to flow. Then the man had pulled his fingers away and she had sensed as the man had climbed on the table and propelled his cock into her wet pussy.

She had felt one cock being removed from her hand as the gag was removed from her mouth and was replaced by a rigid cock. She had sucked on that cock even as she had used both hands to stroke a stranger's cock while her pussy was being pounded by a third cock.

Her hips and mouth had met every thrust of the men's cocks in her pussy and mouth as she had tugged on the other mans cock in her hand. The symphony of thrust, suck, tug and counter thrust had continued until Holly had felt the cock in her pussy swelling

Swelling and lengthening the cock in her pussy had exploded as she had sensed the manhood in her mouth swelling. With one last thrust her mouth and pussy were filled with cum. Finally the cock in her hand had exploded drenching her tits with cum.

Holly had heard the men leaving and had seen the flash of a camera though the surgical mask. Then she had felt a pointed instrument being used on the top of each her breast.

"I hope your enjoyed the treatment, there are eleven more to go." She had heard Cathy say as she pulled the mask off of Holly. "See you at Political Science tomorrow night." Cathy had said as she left the room.

Holly had lain on the table a few more minutes before she had regained the energy to get up. She had been surprised to see a hand mirror next to the table with a copy of the January calendar and an instant picture taped to it. Lines had been drawn between the calendar and the picture. While oil and water had been dripping from Pam's tits and pussy in the calendar, cum was dripping from Holly's tits and pussy in the picture. The caption on the calendar had read, vital statistics rising. The hand written caption on the photo had read, vital organ rising.

As Holly had been dressing she had noticed her breast in the mirror. Someone had written Delta above one and Gamma above the other and Holly had a pretty good idea whom that someone was.

Holly had finished dressing and had returned to Sigma Kappa for a hot shower. As she had showered Holly had realized the Delta Gamma had been written with indelible ink and was not washing off. She had had to wear high cut blouses for several weeks before the markings had disappeared.

The next night Holly had left Sigma Kappa dressed in the trench coat Jennifer had worn as Mata Hari. Underneath the coat she had been bare except for the thin pasties covering both her nipples and her pussy. The cold wind of the winter night had rushed under the coat and had brushed against her exposed skin hardening her nipples until they almost poked holes through the delicate material of the pasties.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers