Holly's Day of Dreams 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly had entered the Political Science building and walked to the room where Jennifer had enacted Mata Hari no so many weeks ago. The room had been dark except for a battery powered portable work light which had cast a six foot circular glow in the center of the room.

"Welcome to February." She had heard Cathy's voice say as she had entered the room. "I believe you know what we anticipate."

The beam from the work light had reflected from the picture frames hung the length of the room. The eyes of Sir William Blackstone, Lord Mountbatten, Gandhi and others had seemed to stare at Holly's exposed legs as she had begun sashaying around the lighted perimeter.

She had heard footsteps behind her as her coat had fallen off. Hands had cupped her breast from behind and had started swaying them in opposite directions of each other. Faster and faster the hands had brutalized her breast until both pasty's had launched from her nipples like the space shuttle Atlantis escaping from earth's gravity.

Other hands had grabbed her ankles and had forced her to trop. She had heard a woman's laughter as the men had unzipped their trousers.

The stranger underneath her had violently shoved his inflexible cock into her virgin ass even as his hands had grabbed her breast and forced her nipples to stand out like an offering to the man that was on top of her. The lips of the man on top of her had accepted this offering even as his stiff cock had slid into her pussy. Intense sensations of both pleasure and pain had shot though her body as both men had fucked her simultaneously. A third man had forced his hard cock into her mouth.

The man had left teeth marks on her breast as with each thrust of his cock he had nibbled on her bosom. Each thrust of the men had forced their cocks deep into her ass, pussy and mouth. She had remembered getting wetter and wetter as the men's cock had swollen inside of her. All three had cum together and their combined juices had flowed out of her like water over Niagara Falls.

Holly must have passed out for the next thing she had remembered was awaking on the cold hard floor. The light had been removed and she was alone in the dark room with moonlight streaming through the windows. As before there had been a mirror, a picture and a monthly calendar lying next to her. Where the calendar showed Jennifer's bare nipple and the pasty being caught by Holly, The picture showed Holly's bare breast and the pasty being caught by a masked man. The caption on the calendar had read a spy in France. The caption on the photo had read a spy that makes your tongue pant.

Looking in the mirror, Holly had seen that some had finished the nights work by writing Delta on the underneath side of one breast and Gamma on the underneath side of the other breast. The words encircled both of the breasts like a presidential seal with each of her sore nipples taking the place of the eagle on the seal. A note had been attached to the mirror and had simply read, "March." Holly had pulled the trench coat around her naked body and had returned to Sigma Kappa meeting no one on the deserted streets.

Her torment had carried on the next night as she had dressed in the royal outfit of Queen Isabella complete with the black wig, tiara and staff. She had received stares from the numerous men and women whose path she had crossed as she had walked form Sigma Kappa to Clippinger Laboratories.

She had been met at the lecture room door by a man dressed in the robes and the crown of a king. He had offered her his arm and she had been escorted to a Victorian era chair where another man dressed in the garb of the explorer Columbus. Columbus had been holding a globe which had displayed the ancient worlds. Cathy had been witnessed the progression but hadn't said a word.

As they had approached the throne, the king had reached behind Holly and ripped the dress off of her shoulders. As she had sat down on the throne, the man had dropped the globe and knelt between her legs. He had shredded her panties as his hands had yanked them from her inner thighs.

The king had taken a pen from his outfit and slowly began to draw a map of the world on Holly's breasts while Columbus's fingers, lips and tongue had started performing magic on Holly's clit. The king had finished drawing the map and then drew a circle around one of Holly's large and bumpy areolas. He had brushed the tip of his pen against her nipple as he had traced the famous path of the explorer. He had finished by drawing a circle around her other areola before completing his work by doting her nipple with the tip of his pen.

Holly's pussy had responded to the man's sexual techniques and she had been thrusting her hips into his face. The king and Columbus had laid her on the floor and the king had removed his clothing while Columbus had continued his masterful tongue fucking of her pussy. The king had slowly slide his cock between her breasts and had forced her head downward by placing his hands behind her head. Devoured by lust, Holly's hands had instinctively held her breast against the kings hard cock as the tip of her tongue had darted out to meet the tip of his manhood.

Columbus's hands had slid under her ass pulling her pussy tight against his tongue as his fingers had probed deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. The velocity of the kings thrust between her breasts had quickened as his penis had thickened as his cum had made its way down his shaft.

Holly had moaned and screamed as she had cum into Columbus's bearded face. The king had grasped his cock as his cum spewed from him and he had traced the explorer's path on her chest with his sperm.

Holy had sat exhausted and motionless as the king and Columbus had left the room. She had hardly noticed when Cathy knelt between her thighs and wrote Delta on her right inner thigh and Gamma on her left inner thigh with the same indelible marker.

"April showers." Cathy had said before leaving the room.

Once more a calendar page, picture and mirror had been left behind. Where saliva had traced the path from nipple to nipple on Vicki's ample bosom in the calendar, hardening cum traced the same path on Holly's chest in the picture. The caption on the calendar had read, searching for the new world. The caption on the picture had read, searching for new pleasures. Once more Holly had used the mirror to see the words written on her lovely skin.

Holly had left her torn bra and useless panties in the room as she had shrugged the torn dress over her shoulders. She had ignored the stares and questioningly looks she had received from fellow pedestrians as she returned to the sorority that night.

How would Lady Godiva be treated, Holly had questioned herself as she had walked across the campus the next night. She had been naked except for a cape that had barely covered her shoulders and had left her bare legs exposed. Had anyone watched her closely that night they would have caught glimpses of her shaven pussy and ass checks as she had strutted across campus.

There in the courtyard between Bentely Hall and the annex had stood a white stallion lit only by the lights of the nearby lamppost. Two men had stood on either side of the steed while Cathy had stood in front holding the reigns. The men had wasted no time in removing her cape and thrusting her nude body into the saddle where they had tied her feet to the stirrups and her hands to the horn.

Holly remembered thinking this would be an easy ride but what she had not noticed were the two holes that had been cut into the seat of the saddle. As the horse had reared up on hits hind legs, a dildo had risen from the hole in the back of the saddle. Holly had gasped as this dildo had slid between the soft cheeks of her ass.

As the horse had lowered its front legs a vibrator had slid from its hiding place beneath the saddle and had slowly wedged itself into the soft flesh of her pussy. Holly had watched as Cathy had smiled and had slowly walked the stallion around the court. With each step Holly had been rocked back and forth between the dildo and vibrator with each one penetrating her deeper and deeper. The horse had paused just long enough for the men to attach vibrating clamps to each of her nipples and then Cathy had brought the horse to a trot.

Her throbbing pussy and aching nipples had sent waves of pleasure shooting to her brain and she had begun to moan. Trotting then walking, then trotting more and walking, Cathy had controlled the tempo of the horse as the vibrator; dildo and clamps had both tortured and pleasured Holly. Finally Cathy had released the horse and it had galloped uncontrollably around yard.

The lights of the lamppost had merged into one bright star as the horse had run lap after lap. Ultimately the horse had raised on its front legs one last time and a primeval yell had emerged from Holly's lips as cum shot from her pussy and drenched the saddle.

The men had untied her from the saddle and she had fallen to the ground as the horse had been led away by the men. She had felt soft hands pushing her onto her stomach and then the sharpness of a pen as it was used to write Delta on the outside of one thigh and Gamma on the outside of her other thigh.

"Tomorrow is May." Cathy had said as she walked away from the limp Holly.

Yet again a calendar page, photo and mirror had been laid next to Holly. Gretchen's nipples stood firm and erect while her shapely legs hugged the horse in calendar. Holly's limp, ravaged and cum soaked legs had hung over the horse in the photo. The caption on the calendar had read, bare back protest. The caption on the photo had read, put her mouth to the test.

Somehow Holly had managed to raise herself off the ground. She hadn't had the desire to find or the energy to put her cloak back on and had staggered back to the sorority naked.

The erotic exercise Holly had been given the last four nights had started to wear on her mentally and physically. She had begun to wish she had never made that dreaded bet with Cathy. Holly had silently coursed herself as she had walked across campus to Putnam Hall the next night.

She had worn a tiger stripped leotard that had been the twin to the one worn by Gena on that not so long ago night. Holly had received questioning looks from her fellow collegians as she had ambled around campus with her skin showing through the various slits she had cut into the outfit.

As she had entered the classroom she had seen Cathy standing besides the controls to the sound system along with four men. As he had walked towards the group music had started to be emitted softly from the wall and Holly had taken her cue.

She had begun to dance. Her tall athletic figure had swayed and twisted to the sounds coming from the speakers. Slowly at first and then quicker as the tempo of the music had increased. She had been passing by the group when one of the men had reached out and had grabbed the strings hanging off her garment.

Like a comedic mummy her clothing had slowly began to unravel with each twirl and twist she had performed. She had watched bulges grow in the men's trousers as her leotard had unraveled exposing her breast. She had watched as the men shed their clothing while her costume hand continued to unravel revealing her flat stomach and pussy. The last shreds of her attire and the men's clothing had fallen to the ground in unison.

She had continued dancing naked as the men had formed a circle around her and then they had laid on the ground with their cocks pointed into the air. She had wondered what was next as Cathy had walked up to her.

"Cockwheels" Cathy had said as she had placed her hands around Holly's waist.

Holly had finally understood as Cathy's' hands had slid up Holly's sides forcing her arms into the air. Holly had bent at the waist to start a cartwheel but had found her hands on the floor on either side of the first mans waist. Cathy had held Holly's legs straight in the air as the man had slid his enormous cock into her mouth. Pushing and pulling Holly's legs, Cathy had forced the cock in and out of Holly's mouth.

Then Cathy had lowered Holly's legs to the floor to finish the cartwheel but instead Holly had found herself doing the slits with one of her legs on either side of the next mans waist. Cathy had held her under the arms like a rag doll as the man's cock had penetrated her pussy. Cathy had lowered her down and pulled her up like a pushrod on a well oiled machine. The man's cock had slid in and out of her tight pussy.

This routine had continued for all four men in the circle. Holly's head had spun as she had been forced to perform the cockwheel. The speed of her cartwheel and increased as the tempo of the music had increased. Two cocks detonated in throat filling her mouth with cum as the excess had dripped down her chin. The last of the four cocks had burst in her cunt as the music had reached its crescendo.

Holly had passed out on the floor fatigued from the workout her body had just endured. She hadn't noticed as Cathy had bent down and written Delta on the bottom outside of one leg and Gamma on the bottom outside of the other leg.

Cathy had nudged Holly with her foot and then had walked away saying; "Tomorrow is June."

Holly had awakened in the early morning hours and had found the calendar page, photo and mirror laying next to her just as she had found them after all of her previous sexual episodes Gena was displayed smiling with legs held high in the calendar. Holly was spread eagle on the floor in picture. The caption on the calendar had read, meet an Indian maid, while the caption on the photograph had read, Indian maid being laid.

She had gathered the rags of the leotard and had covered herself as best she could before making her way back to the house.

As Holly had dressed that morning at the hotel, her blood pressure had sky rocketed as she had remembered the shame she had been put through by Cathy. Tonight that shame would finally be washed away. Holly had headed down to the limo that awaited her. She had started to remember the last seven months of the calendar as the car had pulled away from the curb.

Holly had wanted to abandon the gambling debt that night as she had approached Lindley Hall but the thought of Delta Gamma forever smirking at Sigma Kappa had propelled her into the building. She had worn the infamous headdress of Cleopatra with the image of an asp and the long tails hanging down her back and shoulders. She had worn a toga that had covered the beaded bra and panty set that hid her nipples and pussy lips but clearly showed the rest of her breast and cunt.

The door of the class room had swung open and Holly had entered to a scene from ancient Egypt. Six men had stood next to a canopy covered arm chair. She had set down on the chair and the men had hoisted the litter by the long poles that were attached on either side and had carried her to the chaise lounge across the room where Cathy had stood with a palm leaf fan.

The men had set the litter down by the lounge and as she had stepped from her seat one of the man had grabbed her headdress and used it to drag her to the chair. He had tied the tails of the snake to the legs of the chair as another man had yanked her toga off and used it to tie her legs to the feet of the chair.

The first man had shoved aside her panties as he thrust his pulsating manhood into her cunt. The beads of the panties had beat against her skin in perfect rhythm with the fucking she had received. One after the other the six men and entered her cunt. Some had used their hands as paddles to roughly slap her ass as they had ruthlessly pounded her womanhood with their manhood.

She had wanted to scream but had been gag by her bra which had been ripped from her breast and crudely shoved into her throat. All the time Cathy had stood at the head of the recliner fanning the men with the palm leaf like a person would use their hands to change a smoking pile into a raging fire.

She had been helpless as the men had ejaculated into her pussy, onto her breast and onto her face. She had been covered in cum from head to foot. Some men had fucked her two or three times as they had used their hands as claws to maul her breast and ass. Fortunately for Holly, sometime during the gangbang she had fainted.

Exhausted by their sexual efforts, each man had left the room leaving the abused Holly tied to the bed with Cathy beside her. Cathy had slowly removed the mandatory pen from her pocket and written Delta on one side of Holly's shaven pussy and Gamma on the other before side before unleashing Holly.

"Tomorrow is July." Cathy had whispered to the incapacitated Holly before starting to whistle as she strolled out of the hall.

Holly had awakened with the obligatory calendar page, photo and mirror lying next to her. Where Gayla had looked regal lying on the lounge with the asp headdress in the calendar, Holly had looked like a slut tied to the same lounge and covered with cum in the photo. The calendar captioned had read, Cleopatra in the delta, while the pictures photo had read, In Cleopatra's delta.

Holly hadn't cared who saw her as she had walked back to the house in the predawn hours. Naked and covered in cum, she had climbed the steps at Sigma Kappa and opened the doors. She had run to the shower and had stood their trying to forget the night's events as the water had washed away the evidence.

Six months down and six to go, Holly had thought as she had stood looking at herself in the mirror. Delta Gamma had reflected back at her from every possible angle as she had cursed Cathy and sworn to get even some day.

I will survive this Holly had thought the next night as she had prepared for her next adventure.

"I will get me vengeance." Holly had said to herself as she stared at the American flag Dana had worn.

She had draped the flag around her naked body before covering it with a coat and heading over to the school of History.

As she had entered the room, she had been met by George Washington, Pappy Boyington, Jimmy Doolittle and Chester Nimitz. Along with Cathy who had been standing at the back of the class.

The marches of John Philip Sousa had been softly playing in the background as George Washington and she had started dancing around the floor. He had held her close and gazed longingly into her eyes as his hands had slowly removed her coat. The nipples of her breast had protruded through the missing stars in the flag and had rubbed against the Generals uniform. They had continued to dance together until the sounds of Semper Fidelis had emerged from the speakers

As the marines tune had started Washington had gently handed her to colonel Boyington and the flying ace had held her tight as they danced. One of his gentle hands had slid under the flag and he had tenderly caressed her ass. His hand had massaged her rounded rear end as his other hand tenderly removed the flag.

The army goes rolling along had been playing as General Doolittle took his spin with Holly. He too had pulled her close. He had lowered his head and their lips had touched with their tongues intertwining. Unlike most of the other nights, Holly had found her body responding to his touch as she had brought her crouch tight against his leg.

Holly had felt her temperature rising and had had a deep yearning feeling as Admiral Nimitz had danced with her. He had soothing licked her nipple when he had dipped her while stars and stripe forever had been playing. As Holly's head had been bent down during the dip, she had noticed the men were no longer wearing clothes.

Each man had danced with her again. Washington had lifted her in his arms and had slowly slid her wet pussy onto his cock. Up and down, in and out his cock and slid into her wet cunt in perfect timing with the marches that had been playing. Holly had cum just as he had cum deep inside of her.