Holly's Day of Dreams 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

Boyington had lifted her and slid is cock deep inside of her ass. He too had kept rhythm as they had danced around the floor. She had smiled as she had felt his juices escaping from him and running down her legs.

Doolittle had taken his turn and had proven he could do more than a little. Nimitz had completed the foursome and Holly had gladly consumed his cock in her mouth as he had stood and saluted while the American Anthem had been playing. His cum had started dripping from her mouth just as the home of the brave had blared from the speakers.

The men of the arm services had left while Cathy was signing the top back of Holly's legs with the now familiar Delta Gamma. The calendar page had shown Dana's eyes gleaming with lust and anticipation. The photo had shown Holly smiling with satisfaction glowing from her eyes. The calendar caption had read, atop America's flagpole, while the photo's caption had read, riding your pole.

Cathy had said nothing as she had left the room. Both women had known that tomorrow was August.

Holly had left the flag and returned to the sorority dressed only in her coat. This time she had been grinning as she had stood under the shower and had remembered the night's events.

Holly had prepared for August like the other nights. She had dressed in the same garb as the calendar girl and in this case it had been Tricia's leather jacket that she had worn with nothing else underneath. After the previous night she had started looking forward to the nights' excursion. Her body had begun to tingle during the fifteen minute drive to the airport and her skin had been warm to the touch as the guard had waved her through the checkpoint with a knowing smile.

She had entered the hangar and had immediately seen three men standing beside the plane and Cathy sitting at the hangars only desk. She had seen the men's cocks swelling in pants as she had walked across the shop floor; her nipples had hardened as they had brushed against her leather jacket. Her juices had been clearly visible through the thong that had barely covered her womanhood.

The three men had broken ranks as she had approached. The mechanic had left a greasy imprint of his hand on her curved ass cheek as he had walked past her. One pilot had started humming "wide blue yonder" as he had climbed into the cockpit while the second pilot had grasped her shoulders and pushed her gently against the propeller.

His tender lips had met hers in a moment of passion. His hands had slid under her thong and ripped it from her body as her hands had loosened his belt and let his boxers and pants tumble to the floor. His fingers had probed the outside of pussy as her hand had seized upon his massive staff.

They had danced to the sound of love. His talented fingers had probed her deeper and spread her wider making her wet and deepening her desire to be fucked his manhood that had been growing ever taller and wider in her hand.

She had heard herself moaning with desire as her temperature had risen and she had began rubbing his hard cock against her inner thigh. She had wanted to feel him inside of her but he had resisted her movements and had only allowed the tip of his cock to brush against her pussy lips. He had picked her up by her ass and humped her leg as he had carried her up the steps of the plane. His cock had exploded onto her cunt as he had handed her to the next pilot.

The next pilot had removed his clothing as he had watched the action between Holly and the first pilot. He had quickly removed her jacket and had kissed his way down her neck as his hands had massaged her breast. His fingers had toyed with her sensitive nipples making them hard and erect as he had laid her across the seats of the cabin.

He had stretched his legs across her and had squeezed her breast around his hard cock as he had slowly begun pumping his manhood between her tits until he had almost exploded. Then he had twisted around and thrust himself into her mouth as his lips and fingers had tugged and licked at her tight and wet pussy.

She had sucked harder and harder on his cock as he had plunged it deeper and faster into her throat. Her juices had started to flow and she had almost climaxed but suddenly the pilot and stopped feasting on her pussy and had concentrated on his satisfaction as his cocked exploded filling her mouth with his cum. She had tried to force her swollen pussy against his face but had been stopped by the naked mechanic that had entered the plane unheard.

He had yanked her from seats. He had picked her up by her ass and had shoved his hard cock into her dripping pussy as he had carried her over to his workbench. He had laid her on the bench and then had climbed on top of her and they had fucked like a heifer and a bull in a countryside pasture. Her dripping pussy had met every pounding thrust of his stiff cock. She had met his every move until they had climaxed together and then they had collapsed into each others' hot sweaty and exhausted arms.

Holly had awakened to a darkened hangar as she had felt Cathy scribing Delta above her belly button and Gamma below it. She had felt Cathy laying the mandatory photo, calendar page and mirror on her stomach before she had heard Cathy's footsteps echoing in the empty building as she had left the hangar.

Holly had looked at the calendar and the picture. Where Tricia had the propeller between her legs in the calendar, Holly had the pilot's dick against her thigh in the picture. The caption on the calendar had read; spread your wings and fly, while the caption on the picture had read, my spread legs will make you fly.

Holly had put her jacket on and had left the hangar with a smile. She had left her thong for the cleaning grew to find in the morning and had driven back to Sigma Kappa removing her jacket and flashing her bare breast at the guard as she had passed through the airports security.

The next night had been September and Marie Antoinette. Holly had dressed in a ball room dress with nothing underneath and had worn a crown upon her head. She had received several jovial bowls and salutes and she had crossed the campus to the ridges.

Holly had been met at the entrance to building number 21 by a man dressed as a butler and had been escorted to a room with a large table in the center with three men dressed as royalty sitting around the table. Cathy, as always, had been standing in the background.

The butler had slowly removed her gown and had let it fall to the ground as two men wearing chef's aprons and hats had emerged from a side room pushing carts laden with various appetizers. When the group had reached the table, the three men escorting Holly had picked her up and laid her in the middle of the table. The butler had then joined Cathy to watch the festivities.

Holly's naked body had shuddered as one chef had tank a spatula and had quickly spread a thick cool layer of whipped cream around each of her breast while the other chef had outlined her pussy with maraschino cherries.

Holly's arms, breast and legs had been covered in whipped cream with a layer of chocolate, strawberry and banana toppings. Each nipple had been topped with a cherry and the eyelids of her closed eyes covered with two pieces for French silk cake. The dessert had been completed by the placement of an apple in her mouth which had kept her from being able to scream.

Scopes of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream had been placed around her body with split bananas holding the ice cream in place. Apples, cucumbers, watermelon slices, pears, peaches, frozen bananas and various other fruits and vegetables had been added until her skin had been completely covered. Holly had resembled a large banana split by the time the chefs had concluded their work of art.

Blinded by the cake covering her eyes she had not seen the chefs as they had left the room. She had only been able to hear the echoes of their footsteps as they had walked away from their masterpiece. She had heard Cathy say "let the feast begin."

The dinner bell had sounded and she had felt strange hands massaging the cool whip between the toes of her feet while another stranger's mouth had consumed the cherries covering her nipples. She had sensed rather than felt the third king's fingers probing the fruits covering her pussy.

Unable to see, her body had quivered as the king's lips had penetrated the toping covering her womanhood and had slowly licked at her outer lips. Even as her pussy was responding to his touch her nipples had began to harden as the other kings mouth began biting the underside of one of her breast even as his hands had squeezed her other breast.

She had heard the men as they began undressing but had only been able to imagine what sensations she would have to endure. She had felt her pussy being spread wide by the fingers of the royalty and she had almost cum instantly when he had slowly slid a long hard frozen banana into her womanhood. He had slid the fruit in and out of her. Going faster and deeper with each stroke, her body temperature had started climbing with each new sensation.

Other hands had moved their massage from her feet to her ankles and then to her lower leg and finally her inner thighs. Those hands had continued playing with her thighs even as the banana had maintained its pounding of her pussy.

She had felt a weight across her chest as two hands had squeezed her breast against a hard cock. The sounds of his hard cock sliding between the toppings that had covered her breast had intensified as the man had increased the tempo of his stroking.

The fingers had stopped massaging her thighs and she had felt the apple in her mouth being replaced by a chocolate and strawberry covered cock. The cock had swelled in her mouth as her tongue had licked its massive shaft.

The banana had been replaced by a man's cock and her hips had begun bucking in unison with his hips and the sounds coming from his animalist body. The royalty had continued pounding her body with their pulsating members. Finally their members had exploded into and onto her body even as she her pussy had cum sending pulses of pleasure through her body.

The lack of sight had intensified the multitude of feelings coming from her other sensations. Her hearing had caught every moan and groan coming from the men as they had neared climax. The chocolate and strawberry ice cream had combined with the saltiness of the man's cum in her mouth to deliver an indescribable taste. The pungent scent of the men's cum had mingled with the various scents from the fruits and vegetables to deliver an amazing fragrance. She had been astounded by the feelings her body had experienced as her internal hotness had melted the ice cream and topping that had covered her body.

She had heard the kings leaving and had felt the mandatory pen marking either side of her upper spine with Delta Gamma before the cake had been removed from her eyelids. She had opened her eyes to see Cathy standing there eating cake and holding the calendar page, photograph and mirror. The caption on the calendar had read, let them eat cake. The caption on the photo had read, let them eat me.

"Tomorrow will be my favorite." Cathy had said smiling as she had handed Holly the papers and left the room

Holly had dressed and had walked back to the sorority. She had endured stares and rude comments from several strangers along the way as they had gazed upon the cream, fruits and cum dripping from her hair and mouth.

Holly had been too busy reliving the erotic experience she had just had to notice their stares. Nor had she heard them call her, hooker, slut and tramp. Had the strangers known what had happened that night, they might have had pity on Holly, but Holly wished everyone could experience the thrill she had just been through.

Holly had feared October since the beginning of her ordeal. She was not a lesbian and had been repulsed by the thought of having another woman make love to her or being forced to touch another woman in any fashion.

Holly had entered Ellis Hall that night dressed in the white silk robes of ancient Greece and had been met at the room's door by Cathy who had been dressed in a white see through teddy that had clung to her body like a second skin.

"Tonight our secrets will be revealed." Cathy had said as she had wrapped her arm around Holly and had escorted her to a lounge in the middle of the room.

Cathy had placed her hand on Holly's leg as Holly and lain on the couch. Three masked but familiar women had emerged from behind Holly. One had slowly and gently begun massaging Holly's temples while another woman had begun massaging her feet. The last woman had slowly leaned against Cathy and kissed the back of her neck.

Holly had tried to resist but her skin temperature had begun to rise as she had watched Cathy and the woman's lips meet. As she had continued to watch Cathy,the woman massaging Holly's feet had slowly slid her fingers up to Holly's thighs while the woman massaging her temples had slowly massaged her way down Holly's neck until her fingertips were grazing the top of Holly's breast.

Holly's eyes had been glued to Cathy as she watched her nipples harden through the teddy as the woman had slowly kissed Cathy's neck and massaged her nipples through the sheer cloth of her garment. She had been shocked as the woman had removed her mask and revealed herself. Why was Sandy here, she had wondered.

Holly hadn't noticed as her clothing had been removed by the women worshiping her body. She had been surprised as Judy had removed her mask and had started licking Holly's swollen nipples. The other woman's fingers had tenderly probed her pussy like one would carry a mouse trap that could snap at any time.

Holly had been shocked at how her body had responded as she had watched Cathy and Sandy intertwine their bodies until each of the women's heads were buried deep within the pussy of the other women.

Holly's mind had silently screamed no, even as her body was begging to be touched just like Cathy. Jody had removed her mask and Holly had shuddered as she had begun to lick Holly's pussy even as the Judy had straddled Holly's faced. Holly could still remember Judy's scent as Holly had had begun to lick the outer lips of her pussy.

The women had had an effect on Holly that no man could ever have duplicated. Unconsciously she had begun to thrust her hips into the Jody's lips even as her hands had grasped Judy's hips and had pulled her pussy tight against Holly's mouth.

Holly had heard Cathy and the Sandy moaning and groaning as they brought each other to a tremendous climax.

Holly had felt herself cumming in Jody's mouth even as Judy's juices had flowed past Holly's waiting lips.

Holly had watched with a questioning stare as Judy and Jody had dressed and left the room.

"They have decided to join Delta Gamma." Cathy had said as she had written Delta Gamma on the cheeks of Holly's ass.

"It's always nice to have the score keeper on your side. You actually made more money but that's not how the official books read." Cathy had said as she had handed Holly the calendar, photograph and mirror before she had rushed out of the room.

The calendar's caption had read, poetic justice, while the photographs captioned had read poetic juices.

The thought at being betrayed by one of her sisters had fueled Holly's anger as she had dressed and rushed back to the house. When she had arrived at the house she had found the triplets room total empty, that was when she realized just how well planned out the betrayal had been. She had sworn to herself that she would finish the last two months, but someday she would get even with the triplets and Cathy.

Holly had worn only a blue lace bra and panty set as she had left Sigma Kappa and had headed to the Music Hall the next night. The cool fall air had made her skin tingle and a smile had played at the corners of her lips as she had remembered a night not so long ago when she had trekked across campus wearing far less clothing.

She had reached Glidden hall and had entered the same auditorium where Kittora had posed for the calendar. She had been surprised to see Cathy standing on the conductors podium with a small audience seated behind her and two men orchestra in front of her.

Cathy had used her baton to direct Holly to a seat in front of the men. A closed instrument case had lain on the seat and she had been surprised to discover a small pan flute inside the case. Music had started sounding from hidden speakers as the maestro had conducted her masterpiece.

Using the baton, Cathy had pointed at the men and they had slowly approached Holly. Invisible strings had seemed to exist between the baton and the men. When Cathy had pointed to Holly's breast with her baton, the men had slowly begun massaging them circling them with their hands in the same direction and tempo as Cathy moved the baton. Cathy had yanked back the baton and the men had yanked the bra off of Holly as the audience had cheered.

Cathy had taken another baton from the music stand in front of her and with one baton in each hand had directed the actions of each man separately. One man had begun sucking Holly's hard nipples when the baton had been pointed at his head and Holly's tits. The other men had slid his fingers into Holly's pussy as Cathy had pointed to the panties and his hand.

The symphony had continued as Cathy had conducted. The men had removed their clothing and had ripped the panties from Holly's legs as the music had increased in volume and tempo. One man had picked up the pan flute and had rocked it up and down the full length of Holly's crack. The coolness of the metal had been a sharp contrast to the heat that had been escaping from Holly.

The music had paused for a few seconds and the men had placed Holly on the floor. Then as the sounds of cymbals crashing together had been emitted from the speakers. The men had started fucking Holly's pussy and mouth. Holly's blue eyes had sent daggers of hatred towards Cathy even as the fucking had continued.

Forward and backward the batons had gone in Cathy's hand. The men's cocks had kept perfect timing as they had gone in and out of Holly. Faster and faster the batons had gone. Deeper, harder and faster the fucking had been.

Holly had watched Cathy smile as she had raised the batons over her head and with one finally sweep downward the men had explode into Holly as the audience had given a standing ovation. Holly hadn't been excited nor had she wanted to cum. She had only wanted to have the last month over and then to seek her revenge.

She had hardly noticed as Cathy had written Delta Gamma on Holly's upper arms before handing her the calendar, photograph and mirror. Holly had heard Cathy whistling and she had left the room. The caption on the calendar had read, playing my instrument. The caption on the photograph had read, playing with your instrument.

Intense hatred had propelled Holly from the Hall. The audience had been waiting outside the building as she had exited. They had cheered and clapped as Holly streaked down the steps and ran back to the safety of Sigma Kappa.

One last night was all that Holly could think about as she had taken a cold shower that night.

Holly had worn her cap and gown to McCracken Hall for the final night of the calendar. She had entered the same lecture room and had been surprised to see that is was full of men and women. She had immediately recognized various members of the inter fraternity council, the men's football and basketball coach, various star athletes, male cheerleaders and of course the dreaded Cathy.

Cathy had escorted Holly to the center of the room and had turned her so she had faced the blackboard. Holly had heard a swishing sound and then had felt a sharp shooting painacross her butt as Cathy had hit her with a paddle.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers