Holly's Day of Dreams 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been a wicked wench and now you must be punished." Cathy had said before bringing the paddle down across Holly's ass one more time.

The pain had forced Holly to involuntarily bend over and as she had bent her gown hand ridden up her body exposing her reddened ass to the class room. Holly had heard a multitude of footsteps approaching her before rough hands had reached around her waist and stripped the gown off of her body.

The same rough hands had shoved her to the floor and then pulled her into a kneeling position. Hands had forced her head downward. She had struggled to see who was behind her but had only managed to see the feet of the group that had surrounded her.

She had screamed as a hard cock had been slammed into her ass. The unseen man had continued driving has manhood in and out of her tight butt until the man had groaned and his hot sperm had shot from his cock. The gang around her had clapped as yet another man had mounted her from behind.

Her dangling breast had swayed back on forth as one man after the other had mounted her. Her pussy and ass had been dripping with cum as one man after the other hand mounted her. Some had fucked her numerous times. Each time a man had finished with her, the crowd had erupted in laughter and applause.

The audience had become overly excited by the fucking they had been witnessed and they had moved closer and closer to her. Unable to resist their animal instincts, the crowd of men had begun stroking their hard cocks until they had ejaculated onto her back and sides.

She had thought the night was over as she had collapsed on floor when the last man had finished with her. She had tried to rise off the floor and look around through her tear filled eyes but she had quickly been gagged and blindfolded. She had felt her hands and legs being bound together.

She had heard and felt something being slid between the leather straps that bound her and then she had felt the stain on her legs and arms as she had been hoisted into the air by the pole that the crowd had slid length of her weary body. The crowd had cheered as she had been carted off like a prize pig.

The cold wind had been pounded against her exposed skin as she was carried across campus. Thankfully she had been unable to see or hear the gasp that strangers had given as they had witnessed the crowd carrying her back to Sigma Kappa.

She had been dropped on the doorsteps of the house and then she had felt the pen as Cathy had scribbled Delta Gamma around her neck before cutting the leather straps that bound her hands and feet.

Holly had felt something being laid next to her and then she had heard footsteps walking away. She had ripped the gag and blindfold off of her and had seen the calendar, the photograph and the mirror. The calendar page had read, teachers' pet. The photograph had read, petting the teacher.

Holly had stood in the shower crying that night as she had tried to remove all traces of the nights experience from her body, but Delta Gamma would be inscribed on her body for months to come and would forever be a bitter memory.

Holly had remained president of Sigma Kappa, but had always wondered who else might betray her. She had remained on the cheerleading squad and had eventually become the captain once Cathy had graduated, but she had always wondered if the hand that supported her in the air as she cheered was the same hand that had caused a hard cock to explode onto her naked body. She had been the class valedictorian and had graduate Summa Cum Laude, but the night in the classroom had always made her nervous in front of crowds.

Sigma Kappa had never lost another competition while Holly was on campus, but getting even with the triplets and Cathy was her greatest desire.

Getting even with the triplets had been an easy task. Cathy and the triplets had admitted they cheated on the calendar completion. Holly had requested the university search the records and when the fraud had been discovered, the triplets had been expelled and had never been accepted to another university Holly had laughed uncontrollable the day she had read about the expulsion in The Post, the Ohio University newspaper.

A fitting revenge on Cathy had been harder to plan and accomplish. It had taking many more years to plan her revenge and track down Cathy, but tonight her plan was in place.

As Holly stood back stage, she gazed into the audience searching for a familiar face. She smiled as her eyes locked onto Cathy's face and she almost laughed at the thought of what was to come that night

She was so engrossed n seeing Cathy that she almost missed the announcement of her name.

As Holly walked out onto the stage she felt the familiar twinges of embarrassment caused by that night in McCracken Hall, but as always she regained her composure and gave a well written and practiced speech that had left the audiences feeling as if they had a real bond with the little lady from the diminutive college in Ohio.

Holly had intentionally waved at Cathy as she left that stage and headed back to the limo for her ride to the hotel. The thought of what awaited at the hotel was making Holly horny.

Once at the Hotel, Holly quickly stripped and lain on the bed. Then she called the front desk and demanded to see the hotel manager. She slow played with her pussy as she awaited the arrival of Mr. Cathy Cunningham.

"Come in." Holly said when he announced his arrival by knocking on the door.

Cathy's husband had been surprised to see Holly naked but since he had numerous affairs, he did not resist his urges as Holly rose from the bed and strolled over to him. He was so engrossed in her beauty that he didn't notice the slight movement she made with her hand that turned on cameras she had hidden in the room.

The cameras captured every move as Holly stripped his clothes off and lead him to the bed. She kissed him with apparently deep affection and slowly began to stroke his cock. They fell on the bed together and continued the embrace until Holly finally climbed on his hard shaft and rode his manhood.

Like silent soldiers the unseen cameras caught every moment of the fucking Holly was giving to Cathy's husband. Holly fucked, sucked or licked every inch of his body and allowed him to do the same to hers. Then exhausted they had collapsed into each other's arms and slept cuddled together for several hours.

Finally they had awakened and Holly had given him one last fuck before leading him to the door.

"I hope to see you next time I'm in town." She had lied.

"I do to." He had responded before leaving the room.

Holly walked to the camera and made one last statement before turning it off.

"Hope you have a Merry Christmas Cathy." Holly said turning the camera off.

She paid the extra expense and had the tape delivered to Cathy's home address on Christmas day. The money was well spent as far as she was concerned.