Home Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yeah? More freebies!'

'Yep. I'm demonstrating tomorrow. I want to figure out how to use it, so I don't look a complete fool on air.'

'You never look like a fool!' I was quick to say.

'Hah, you've never seen me on exercise equipment!' She laughed.

No. But I was about to, I thought.

*

It was probably the stupidest contraption I'd ever seen. All-In-One Exercise Machine it called itself but everything you did with it could be done without it, using your own body's resistance. Looking like a thick Pogo Stick with pads on either end, it could be separated to form two smaller versions of itself, thereby doubling its ineffectiveness. Mom and I laughed as we attempted to make each of its suggested exercises look presentable for television.

She had changed into workout wear I'd never seen her wearing before, light purple yoga pants with a matching tank, her feet remained bare. 'Okay, you place it under your butt and just do squats,' I fathomed from the manual.

Cautiously Mom did as I said. Balancing the contraption beneath her ass and attempting the squat. I knew what it was designed to do, take pressure off the knees and other joints for older people, but it was so awkward it would more than likely lead to imbalance, potential hip surgery, and eventual legal action.

'Oh!' I stated from my vantage point before her as she reached the bottom of her squat and repeated.

'What?' She asked, attempting not to laugh.

I didn't know how to say it, but it looked as if she were fucking the thing as it retracted and expanded beneath her, seemingly penetrating her ass. 'Um, it looks like you're... ahh.'

Mom re-positioned the device to be able to see in her bedroom mirror. It only took one squat before her mouth opened in horror and she climbed off. 'Corey!' She laughed, hitting me playfully as I defended myself.

'Hey, don't shoot the messenger.'

Mom looked back at the piece of exercise equipment. 'How am I going to do that on air?'

I flicked through the manual and stumbled upon another feature. 'Oh, hang on. Mom... it gets worse!'

'What?'

'It says here there's a vibration function!'

'It does not!'

I reached over to the contraption and found the switch, and sure enough the sound of the vibration filled the room, the padded end shaking on the carpet.

'It says it stimulates blood flow,' I read. With it placed directly beneath the user, there was no doubt as to what it would be stimulating, and Mom knew it too. With a hand over her mouth, I knew she wasn't going to get back on it with me in the room. 'Okay, well, I guess I'll leave you to it,' I added.

'Oh no wait, you have to check my pants!' Mom stated as I began to leave.

'What?'

'This active wear. It's a new line. We have to do the squat test,' Mom explained.

'The what test?' I asked.

'Remember a few years ago they were selling see-through yoga pants?' She continued. 'Well since then when we advertise new gym clothes we do a squat test, just to make sure. You know! Your father usually does it for me!'

If that was the case, I was happy to help out. 'Um, okay. What do I do?' I asked naively.

Mom stood up and turned her back to me. 'Just tell me if you can see my panties while I do a squat?'

On my knees, in my mother's bedroom, with her ass pointed at my face, she was telling me to look at her bottom to see if I could see her panties through her clothes. Yes, this was happening! She performed the squat, followed by another, and kept going. I forgot what my job was as I dined on the beautiful image before me. Her rounded cheeks lowering, pushing out towards my face as they reached the base of the squat, then rising, the material disappearing into the crack, the lump of her pussy between her legs.

'Well?'

'Well, what?' I responded, mesmerized by her ass.

'Can you see them?'

'Oh,' I focused on my task. 'Um, no I don't think so.'

'Oh good,' she immediately stopped to my disappointment. 'Um, now's the weird bit.'

I had no idea what she was talking about or what was coming next.

'Just tell me if you think the front looks... okay?' She shyly stated.

'"Okay" how?' I asked, guessing what she was hinting at.

'Ugh. Your dad would normally do this, um... that you can't see my, well... bits!' Her face went red as she said it. She was asking me to look directly at her pussy. Her son, to stare at her crotch and inform her if he saw a cameltoe. I gazed at her groin, at the rounded triangle of her pussy bulge, my mother's pussy bulge, and saw no tell-tale bumps of labia.

Swallowing hard I looked up into her face. 'Um no, it looks nice, I mean good. I mean, I can't see your... um.'

She smiled as I stumbled over my words. 'Thanks. Just two more to go!'

I watched as she took other pairs of pants from a bag and walked into her bathroom, leaving me on the floor trying to hide my hard-on with the exercise machine manual. Quickly returning, she came out still pulling her leggings up high on her waist. This time in black, we repeated the previous process and again achieved a satisfactory outcome. 'One more and I'll let you go,' she told me and disappeared again.

I chanced a rub of my cock with her out of the room and for a moment thought I'd made myself cum in my pants, willing myself back from the precipice of orgasm as she left the bathroom. For the first time changing her top as well, she returned wearing a light pink ensemble. 'I love this color,' she remarked as she first admired herself in the mirror before taking up the aforementioned squat position in front of me. As her ass descended, the pink material stretched against her skin. My eyes focused on her ass crack and expected to see the line of underwear in the sheer fabric. Nothing. It was impossible; I could see her skin showing through on her buttocks. Surely, I would see her panties! Nothing. It was then I realized it. She wasn't wearing any!

The darkness I saw between her cheeks with each squat was her asshole, her pussy beneath. And yes. Even as I watched it, the appearance of dampness. Could it have been sweat? Of course. But what if it wasn't? She turned for me to perform the cameltoe test, pulling up her pants tightly around her pussy. She needn't have worn them, so clearly was her vulva visible to me. The bumps of her labia, the clitoral hood. There was no sign of pubic hair and with all the underwear modeling she must have done; it didn't surprise me. Continuing to pull the pants against herself I was struggling to fathom what I was seeing was real, let alone answer the question.

I was about to cum. The pressure of my pants against my cock was all the stimulation needed. I had to get out of there. 'Um, maybe not these ones,' I managed to say, climbing to my feet. Turning, trying to conceal my erection, I headed to the door.

'Oh, you're going? Well, thank you for helping me out,' she seemed to giggle but I was already outside her room so I couldn't see her face to confirm the smile. I pulled the door closed behind me and leaned back onto it as I ejaculated, pressing my hand along my length to encourage and extend the orgasm. With my head against the door, I heard the sound of the vibration function being turned on on the exercise machine.

No! I thought to myself. She's not. Is she!?

*

Sasha took the limelight. Whether it was the cameraman's doing or possibly my mother had expressed her concerns about the exercise machine and had a word to him. The focus of the hour was on the younger model. Mom was dressed in her gym gear along with the guest presenter, but only twice did she perform any of the exercises on air and they weren't the vibrating squats. I recorded the show at home of course and over the next few days made use of it, if you get what I mean.

Come Thursday of the following week I was sitting in Delores' office with my mother and Gayle. Gayle had another ten years on my mom and (as she constantly reminded us) her time in front of the camera was coming to an end. I also resented her for rubbing her hands all over Mom's body the first day I'd dropped by. Something I had yet to do.

'Good news girls,' Delores smiled, hanging up the phone. 'Wonder Panties have booked another slot for tomorrow and Monday.' It was definitely "good news" as far as I was concerned, and Delores turned her attention to me. 'They're sending new designs by courier, so Corey if you could keep an eye out for them that would be great. Um. I think that's just about it for now ladies, oh... and gentleman. We're on in ten, so have a great day.'

'Ooh you've got a ladder in your stockings, Angela,' Gayle noticed as we began to leave. Mom and I both looked down at her tan pantyhose and sure enough a long rip had appeared. It would definitely be noticeable on air.

'Oh Honey,' Mom asked. 'Would you be a dear and run to wardrobe for another pair of hose? I'll be in makeup.'

Wanting her to look her best for the diamantes and zircon showcase, I hurried off with a nod to find a pair of new pantyhose.

When I returned backstage, the girl from the local beauty school was putting the finishing touches to my already beautiful mother, blotting her lipstick on a tissue. 'You have such good skin for a woman your age Angela,' the girl stated, obviously not thinking it could have been a backhanded slap. 'What's your secret?'

Mom looked at me and smiled as I entered, carrying her new pantyhose. 'Plenty of facials!' She bluntly stated and I wondered if she had in fact wanted me to think of the double entendre?

'I've got the stockings; I think they're the same color.'

Mom stood as the makeup girl packed away her brushes and left the room. 'Thank you, Darling. Oh, I probably shouldn't call you that at work, should I? Not very professional.'

Something else that may or may not have been professional proceeded to happen. Mom began raising her skirt. I immediately made to turn my back and leave but she stopped me. 'No wait, there's not enough time. I need you to open the pack.'

I didn't dally; turning back to my mother I lifted the pack of pantyhose off the desk as in the corner of my eye she raised her cream mid-thigh skirt up over her hips. I felt the heat rising on my face and I fumbled with the plastic wrapping on the cardboard box of the pantyhose.

For a moment she stood there as if posing for me and I allowed my eyes to stray across and take her in completely. She was looking at her makeup in the mirror, but it wasn't her face I was staring at. She wore black panties beneath her tan pantyhose. Even through the nylon, I could see they were lacy. As I watched she placed her fingers in the waistband of her hosiery and began to lower them over her hips. Once mid-thigh she sat back on her seat and kicked off her heels. I finally tore through the plastic and opened the box just as she was pulling them off her feet.

Mom looked up and instead of discarding her handful of delicate nylon, handed them to me in exchange for the new pair. 'You know what to do with them.' She remarked and I noticed she didn't say throw them away. I did know what to do with the special gift. As soon as I was out of her sight, ladder or not, they went straight into my pocket for safekeeping, sitting snugly beside my hardening cock.

*

'Before you go, Angela,' Delores shouted out to us as we crossed the lobby. Catching up she handed Mom a folder. 'Can you run through these show notes for the advertisers before tomorrow if possible?'

'Tonight? Late notice Delores!' Mom remarked.

'I know Sweetie, sorry. They only just emailed them through.' Delores fixed her eyes on me. 'Corey, did the Wonder Panties get delivered?'

I shook my head and Delores looked concerned. 'But don't worry Delores. I called and they promised to have them expressed in the morning.'

It was true, I'd grown concerned myself when they hadn't arrived and with less than altruistic thoughts in mind, had contacted the suppliers unprompted.

'Oh, you are wonderful,' Delores exclaimed and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her ample breast in the process. I looked at Mom mid-embrace and she seemed less than impressed her friend was all over her son. Was it possible she was jealous?

*

Mom headed off to bed early with her folder and a glass of wine. More than a little annoyed we weren't spending the night together, I turned off the television in the family room and pottered around the house. As Mom noticed me passing her bedroom for the third time, she called me in. 'Come and help me study about Australian opals if you don't have anything else to do. We may as well be bored together!'

I jumped at the chance of being invited again into her room. The scene of our first real incestuous encounter. Yes, I may have been reading too much into it, she may not have even been aware of what her workout gear had done to me, but I thought better.

'Ah, before you get in,' she began. "Get in", I wondered, as I was climbing onto her bed. 'Would you be a dear and top up my glass?'

I took her empty glass to the kitchen. "Get in", she had said. I was planning on sitting above the sheets. Did she want me to get in with her? I took a chance and dropped by my room. Rarely did I wear pajamas, usually sleeping in just my boxer shorts, but I changed into a pair of long pajama bottoms and a fresh t-shirt just in case and made my way back to her room.

'Oh, in your pj's! Good idea, much more comfy,' Mom remarked as I placed her glass of white wine down on her bedside table. Again, sitting down on Dad's side of the bed I rested back against the pillows. 'Jump under the sheets Honey, it'll be much cozier!'

Yes!

Two hours later, Mom was an expert in precious mineraloids; knew all there was to know about Persian rugs; and was second to none when it came to alpaca wool blankets. I yawned and Mom looked at the time. 'Oh goodness, it's after eleven; we've got to get up soon!' She was being overly dramatic. We got up at seven and Dad usually arrived home about then as well. I began to get out of her bed, and she stopped me. 'Just sleep here, your bed will be freezing.'

'What? I can't sleep in your bed.'

'Why not?' Mom exclaimed, more than a little tipsy. 'Come on, do it for me. I find it so hard to get to sleep without your father beside me.'

'Well,' I tried to sound as if I was reluctant or under duress. 'Alright, I guess I could.'

Mom was quick to turn off the light and darkness filled the room. I lay there for a moment in the quiet before letting out a chuckle. I felt her roll over towards me. 'What is it?'

'Oh, I was just thinking. What if Dad came home early?'

'And what?' She asked.

'Ah, found us in bed together!' I nervously laughed again.

'Oh, don't be silly. You're our son. It's perfectly harmless.'

We lay together in silence for a moment longer and I began to feel ashamed at the suggestion. Of course, it was harmless. We were mother and son. She had no sexual thoughts for me at all. Mom rolled over again in bed, her face turned away from me and once more she spoke. 'Actually, maybe we should just keep this between us. Your father doesn't need to know.' I took her comment as final and in the quiet of the room I didn't feel the need to respond. I wondered what she'd been thinking in those few minutes of silence to come up with her conclusion, and all pointed towards sex. We were now sharing a secret, who knew what would come next?

I would like to say we began fucking then and there, but so warm and comfortable was her bed I felt myself lulling into sleep. During the night I woke and remembered where I was. Her breathing was heavy beside me, and I could feel the heat of her body across the sheet. I didn't dare try anything sexual for fear of ruining what we'd developed thus far but laying on my stomach I casually bent my leg so that my knee made contact with her body. She didn't stir and I satisfied myself with this limited access as my cock hardened against the mattress.

The next thing I knew was an alarm was going off and Mom, climbing out of bed. 'Time to get up,' she remarked as I watched her through squinted eyes walk across the room. Her nightie had risen over her right buttock and revealed half her ass. The black satin and lace panties I'd seen the day before, themselves caught in her crack to display the pale skin of her butt. My morning erection already in full flight, I ground my hand down on my length beneath the blanket as she opened her dresser and removed a pair of white panties and a bra. She looked back at me as she made her way towards her bathroom. 'Come on lazy bones. Up. We'll be late.'

I contemplated jumping out of bed to reveal my hardon but thought better of it. 'Yeah yeah. I'm coming.' I replied and waited for her to close her door before getting up myself. I slept with my mother! I joked with myself as I made my way to my bedroom. The day couldn't have started any better.

*

'It's a disaster,' Delores raved as we sat in her office. 'Sasha has gone back to L.A. which means you have to do all the modeling Ang; we've lost our makeup girl, and two crew have called in sick.'

'Relax Delores,' Gayle calmly stated. 'We've been in this situation before.'

'Exactly Hon,' Mom added. 'We just have to run more graphics and still shots during Wonder Panties, and Corey can help out backstage.'

Delores looked at me. 'Oh God. Tell me we got the Wonder Panties delivery?'

I assured her we had. It had been my priority when I arrived that morning. Come hell or high water, I would make sure I'd be seeing my mother in underwear. I was curious what Mom had meant by me helping out backstage and as we left the meeting I asked her.

'Well, with only one model we'll have to do quick transitions. I'll need support with garment order, and panty fitting,' she smiled at me. 'You might even have to do my makeup!'

She must have felt my horror.

'Oh, don't worry. I'm joking. I can do my own makeup!' She laughed. 'So, what are the new designs for Wonder Panties?'

My mother constantly repeating the word "panties" was becoming just another fringe benefit of my job. I told her I hadn't opened the package yet, and excitedly she led us backstage to where I'd left them.

'It's like Christmas,' Mom remarked as she opened the box. Among sheets of tissue paper were multiple sizes of several underwear items. I recognized the original Wonder Panties from last week, along with its matching bra. The other items we removed from the box were new to me and it seemed by her reaction, Mom as well.

'Oh,' Mom held up a flimsy white bodysuit before herself. Although shapewear, the predominant material on the item was lace. There would be no doubt it was see-through. 'This is nice. Make sure we have pasties, Corey,' Mom added before exploring the box further.

'What?' I asked.

'Pasties. Oh um, nipple covers.'

'Oh,' I felt myself go red and Mom noticed.

'You're just disappointed you won't get to see Sasha wearing this stuff, aren't you?' She smiled, seemingly enjoying my embarrassment. I didn't get to answer in the negative before she pulled out another item, holding the thong up between us. 'Hmm. Don't know how these can be defined as shapewear!'

I ached as I looked at the tiny panties and ached more when I remembered I hadn't set my PVR to record the upcoming show. Fuck, I thought. I'd been too busy jerking off in the shower that morning and rushed my preparation for work, completely forgetting about it. In my despair, I debated calling Dad and asking him to record it but thought he may not have welcomed the strange request from his son.

Our time together was cut short when I heard Delores speaking into my headpiece that the overnight encores were about to end, and Mom had to get on set. The morning was taken up with the Australian Opals followed by the alpaca blankets. I had to admit the throw rugs were nice and made a mental note if we didn't get one gratis, I'd buy one for Mom on Mother's Day.