Home Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers

Come early afternoon, Delores was more frantic than ever. The air conditioning in the building had failed and the heat was making everyone's job more difficult. I had to feel for the onscreen talent under the set lights. Menopausal Gayle was finding it especially difficult with her hot flushes, but Mom soldiered on like a trooper, taking over Gayle's Magic Vegetable Spiralizer slot to give the woman some respite. It meant that Mom would be going back-to-back presenting and modeling, and as the hour drew to a close, she was noticeably heat-affected onscreen.

Delores screamed in my ear to have the Wonder Panties attire ready to go backstage, but I was well ahead of her, having studied the show's rundown. Each item sat beside the other on the desk in running order. Mom had told me her size but had left it up to me to decide on which colors she'd wear. I had her pasties ready to go and a bottle of water for her when she came off set.

The Spiralizer hour ended and Delores, as frantic as ever, began counting down the time before the next segment. I was a little annoyed that I had to deal with a delivery at the very time Mom finished hosting, so I missed her first outfit change. I caught up with the show as the now familiar on-screen molestation of my mother by Gayle began. I could see the method in the madness of course. Gayle's sixty-plus-year-old fingers caressed the curve of my mother's breast to show the lift of the bra. Her digits slid into the leg band of Mom's panties just northeast of her pussy to highlight the lace edging. I admit, when Gayle knelt down beside her and clasped both of Mom's ass cheeks, I struggled to find a reason, but it was hot all the same.

'Corey, what are you doing out here?' Delores whispered in my ear and having become used to her yelling through the headset, it came as more of a shock. 'You should be backstage!'

I turned to face her, and she seemed a little calmer now the day was almost over. 'Yeah, I'm on my way. Any word about the air conditioning?'

She shook her head and pulled her shirt at her breast, fanning herself. Whether I was just super turned on by my mother or I'd developed an attraction for older women, I had to admit something else. Delores was hot! And not just in temperature.

'Thank goodness for your mother Corey,' Delores began as I was just about to head backstage.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Doing the whole show; covering for Sasha. If she hadn't, I would've had to go out there!' She looked at me and I picked up a definite flirty vibe. 'And no one would want to see me parading around in my underwear,' she added, and I knew she was fishing for a compliment.

'I don't know Delores; I think you could pull it off!' I offered and she slapped me playfully on the arm.

'Don't be silly Corey. I'll leave that to your mom. Ooh speaking of whom, she's about done. You'd better get going.'

I didn't know what my role was going to be backstage but as Gayle began to describe the other items coming up on the show and Mom did a final runway walk, I ducked behind the cameras and left the studio.

Backstage, Mom's clothes from the previous segment were sitting on the back of a chair. The panties I'd witnessed her take from her dresser that very morning lay with her bra on the seat, and it took all my willpower not to scoop them up and devour them. Luckily, I hadn't succumbed, as the hurried click of Mom's heels preceded her appearing behind me. She rushed into the room, and I now had the fortune of seeing her up close. She looked better than from a distance.

'Oh, thank god you're here Corey,' she said, dashing to the mirror to check her makeup. 'The heat's gone to Gayle's head, she's started introducing the leggings, not the bodysuit!' She sat down on the swivel chair whilst reapplying foundation to her face. 'Quick Sweetie, undo Mommy's shoes.'

She pointed her feet out towards me, and I knelt before her. At the time I did feel her use of the word "Mommy" was out of character, but I put it down to the stress of the moment. Deftly unbuckling the sling of her heels, I removed them from her feet. As with her panties, it took all my strength not to kiss her sweet little toes or for that matter, suck on each individually.

'Ugh I'm sweating like a whore in church,' Mom remarkably complained as she stood up and before my eyes grabbed at the high waist of her black Wonder Panties and began to lower them. I did the chivalrous thing and turned my face away as it happened but fortunately, the mirror allowed me to see the entire reveal. Of course, she wasn't completely disrobing in front of me, I'd forgotten about the modesty thong she wore beneath. Flesh in color however, she might as well have been pants-less anyway.

I reached for the leggings and handed them to her as she in turn threw me her panties. The leggings rose up to her navel and clung fast around her pussy. So tight they might have been stockings. Helping her back into her heels she took one look in the mirror and rushed back to the stage entrance before casually striding onto set. So professional, I thought.

Delores was ranting again, her momentary calm broken by Gayle going off script. 'Make sure the bodysuit is next!' She yelled in my ear. 'It's the launch, we're meant to be showcasing it.'

I told her I'd make sure of it, and she complimented me by saying. 'Thank God someone around here knows what they're doing.'

I wanted to mention I was looking forward to seeing Mom wearing it as much as the advertisers but thought I'd keep that to myself.

Even from where I stood off-stage, the heat of the lights was oppressive. Mom finished the leggings run-through and casually strode towards me. When off camera she quickened her pace and as before fell back into the chair. 'Shoes Baby,' she ordered, and I was quick to respond. Barefoot and without a thought of her son being in the same room as her, she lifted the hook-less bra up over her head. Covering her breasts with her hands, she looked down at me. 'Where are the pasties, Honey? Oh, never mind,' she added as she located them on the desk. 'Leggings!' She stated, and reading between the lines I guessed she wanted me to remove her leggings as she applied the pasties to her nipples.

It was all happening so fast that I had little chance to admire my mother's partly exposed boobs as I took hold of her pants and lowered them. Down over her ass, I pulled them, making sure to not remove her thong in the process. My face was inches from her butt. I could have leaned in and kissed, inhaled her asshole if I'd seen fit. Would she have allowed it, I wondered?

'Shit I'm too sweaty,' Mom exclaimed as I pulled her pants to her ankles. She lifted each foot in turn as I removed the leggings and stood beside her. She turned to me and now completely unabashed presented her naked breasts as she demonstrated her problem. 'Look, they won't stick!' Her skin was sweaty from being under the lights and the adhesive on the rear of the nipple covers wouldn't stick to her.

I remained remarkably composed in the face of such a momentous reveal. My mother's bare breasts rounded and firm, her nipples pink and pointed, all within arms, kissing distance from me! Thinking quickly, I grabbed a towel and took it upon myself to wipe her chest. In effect drying my mom's body. She tried again but the damage was done, they wouldn't adhere. 'Stuff it, I'll go without,' she decided and cast the pasties aside as I gave her the white lace bodysuit.

Delores was agitated in my headset. 'Corey, what's the delay? She should be out there!'

'Yeah, we're going as fast as we can,' I abruptly replied, her interference not helping matters.

Mom stepped into the bodysuit and lifted it up her body. I couldn't help but take in her beauty. It looked like bridal lingerie and could only have been made better by white stay-up stockings. Placing the straps over her shoulders, she slumped back in the chair, and we combined putting her shoes back on.

Finished, she stood and looked in the mirror and we both saw the problem immediately. Not the fact her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer lace but that the legs of the bodysuit came up so high on her hips that the band of her modesty thong was showing. She tried to tug on and pull up the underwear, but it wouldn't stretch to the height of the bodysuit.

'Where is she? Gayle's having a conniption out here!' Delores shouted.

'I can't go out there like this!' Mom shrieked about as frantic as Delores. 'It looks ridiculous!' There wasn't time for her to remove the bodysuit and thong and re-dress. I saw a pair of scissors on the desk and realized it was the only option.

'Good thinking,' Mom complimented me as I cut the string of her thong on one and then the other leg. Mom took over and pulled the panty out from her crotch and handed it to me. She kissed me quickly on the cheek. 'What would I do without you?' She remarked and hastened to the set, leaving me alone with her ruined underwear.

This time I relented to my desire. I raised the flesh-colored panty to my face and inhaled my mother's scent left upon the fabric, the sweet odor of a woman's sex. Not any woman, my mom's! I watched on the monitor as she joined Gayle who seemed as taken by her as I was. The cameraman did a fine job of zooming in on my mother's breasts and I couldn't blame him, her nipples obvious behind the lace. Gayle was enjoying stroking my mother and it dawned on me that she may in fact have been a lesbian. No one had said anything to hint at it but the way she enthusiastically groped my mother's curves, it would explain a lot.

'She looks great Corey, well done,' Delores encouraged through the headset and I had to agree. More than that, she looked stunning. My cock was about as hard as it got as I realized I was still smelling her panties, quickly putting them in my pocket for safekeeping. Onscreen Mom paraded the bodysuit, walking the small catwalk and again allowing Gayle a good feel. The screen went to graphics and sizing options, and I opened a bottle of water and readied the next underwear. Thinking ahead I grabbed the towel in case she needed wiping down again. Mom joined me presently, this time not so hurried.

'How did it look out there?' She asked as she saw the water and took a sip. Seeing me holding the towel she held up her arms and I moved in immediately to wipe the sweat from her body.

'It looked beautiful. You look beautiful!' I freely admitted. I was wearing jeans, and I knew they did nothing to hide my erection; I was hoping she'd look down and see it but was more than content for her to remain looking into my eyes.

'Next! Quickly,' Delores yammered, having moved on from her temporary praise and the moment between us was broken. I reached for the Wonder Thong and matching bralette and handed them to Mom.

'Delores is yelling at us!' I explained, and Mom smiled.

'Okay. I'll do the top; you do the bottom!' She offered the thong back to me and it dawned on me what she was expecting me to do.

Trying to remain professional I went to my knees as she pulled the straps off her shoulders and lowered the bodysuit. I looked up as she revealed her breasts, slowly followed by her stomach, and then released her hold on the lingerie. I took it as my cue to take over. Noticeably shaking I grabbed the garment and pulled it down over her hips. Her hairless pussy came into view, and I did nothing to disguise the fact I was looking directly at it. I was now in no doubt something was happening between us. This wasn't how a mother would act in front of her son, none of it was. There was no way this interplay would've even happened between her and the usual backstage staff, I was sure of it.

An admitted devout student of the pussy, her lack of pubic hair was a welcome thrill. I'd had the suspicion she'd be in this state, (what with all the modeling) but seeing her bald mound in the flesh was a wet dream come true. I allowed her bodysuit to drop down her legs to her ankles and as she stepped out of it, with each leg rising, noticed the glistening of moisture on her inner thighs.

I looked up and noted she'd made no move to put on the bralette, seemingly enjoying standing completely naked before me. I felt each of us was waiting for the other to make a move. To finally act on the obvious attraction between us. Mom reached out and as if soothing me, ran her fingers through my hair, her hand ending up holding the back of my head. Our eyes still locked; she so softly began to pull my head into her crotch.

'What's the hold-up?' Delores once again questioned our progress and with my face inches away from my mother's pussy I was about to lie to her in the headset when I realized she wasn't in my ear, she was behind me. 'Oh!' Came her next observation.

I stood up immediately and try as I might, I couldn't not act like a naughty schoolboy caught "up to no good" by his teacher. Mom seemed less concerned as her friend took in the scene. A mother now standing naked beside her son. It wasn't too outlandish I supposed. I was working backstage at an underwear show where my mother was starring. Nudity was obviously a possibility.

'We're almost done, Delores. Gayle's covering!' Mom was quick to respond to her question. She handed me the bralette. 'I have to step into this one as well Honey,' she explained, and I casually dropped to my knees again as she did so. When I raised it to her hips she took over and positioned the pink bra over her breasts. Lifting each foot delicately into the thong I slid it too up her legs until I had it sitting snugly over her pussy.

The job complete, I looked back up at Mom who was staring at Delores with a smug smile on her face. Was this a game she was playing with her, I wondered? Getting back at her friend for hugging me the day before? Staking her claim, so to speak. I didn't care. I was loving it.

Now that it was on her I could see the thong's shapewear credentials, the waist rising high and holding in any excess around the middle. It was still sexy though, and when she turned to show me her rear, if Delores hadn't been there, I felt for sure I would've gone ahead and buried my face between her glorious cheeks.

Mom strode toward Delores and ran a hand down her arm as she passed. Delores joined me in admiring her rear and then my boss' eyes turned back to me. If I hadn't thought my mother and I were on the verge of incest I would've acted on the vibe I picked up from Delores right then and there. Her eyes strayed from my obvious hard-on up to my face. She was flushed and I knew it wasn't just from the heat. Her purple satin shirt clung to her body, her nipples protruding seductively. I'd known her most of my life, had fantasized about her as a teenager and here she was, obviously about as horny as I.

'I think we pulled it off!' I stated, referring to the hour of television.

Her eyes strayed again down to my erection. 'Hmm. There's something I'd like to pull off!' She declared before regaining her faculties. 'Oh my God Corey, I apologize. That was completely unprofessional.'

I smiled as she entered further into the room, seeing the honest regret in her face and probably going through sexual harassment laws in her head.

'That's alright Delores. I won't hold it against you. Not unless you want me to!'

She dropped her jaw in mock outrage and slapped my arm. 'You're just as bad as I am!'

'Worse,' I grinned.

Delores left me to watch the rest of the show on my own and sitting back in my mother's chair, her underwear scattered around me, I wondered if I may have just found the dream job. Without sound on the screen to explain Gayle's fondling I might have been watching softcore lesbian porn, more so when she raised her own dress up her leg to reveal she was wearing her Wonder Panties as well. How I hadn't been watching the Home Shopping Network for years, was beyond me!

The hour ended and I was joined backstage by the onscreen talent. 'I wouldn't have lasted another minute out there. Look I've sweated through!' Gayle pointed to a hardly visible damp patch under her arm, and it prompted me to admire the mature woman's breasts, so large, so attractive. Mom passed her co-host a water bottle and Gayle carried her on-screen persona off-screen, by embracing Mom in a gesture of thanks. To me it was more fodder for my fantasies, my semi-naked Mom pressing her body against an older woman.

Mom sadly didn't perform another costume change, preferring to wear home her now-new underwear under her own clothing. My final task of the day was packing Mom's belongings away as she met with Delores for their Friday debrief. 'Don't forget my panties,' she'd said to me as she left the room.

'As if I would?' I ventured and she winked back at me, dare I say, seductively.

*

The next time I saw her she walked towards my car carrying a bottle of champagne. How had I not seen her beauty before this week? Her blonde hair, up in a ponytail and swinging behind her as she moved. The curve of her breasts beneath the white blouse; her hourglass hips swaying inside the gray knee-length pleated skirt. Her black high heels clicked across the parking lot. She was drop-dead gorgeous. As she neared the car, she shook the bottle and wiggled her hips with her mouth wide open in a smile.

'What's that about?' I asked, nodding towards the bottle as she sat across from me in the passenger seat.

'It's from Delores. A thank you to us both for today and a hugely successful week,' Mom unexpectedly leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

'And what was THAT about?'

'That, my son, was congratulations. Delores said I can tell you the trial is over, and you've got the job!' Mom beamed.

'Serious? That's awesome!' I gushed.

'Uh Huh! Your father is going to be so happy,' Mom added and it tempered my celebration. Dad. I hadn't been thinking about him. He'd be home when we got there. His presence would be enough to dampen any potential for a continuation of our backstage antics. He'd be around all weekend and apart from the kiss, her current demeanor didn't hint at any romance between us, and I reflected my mood by slumping in my seat.

Like the perfect mother, she must have sensed my frustration and without coming out and saying it (something we were both struggling with) she threw me an incestuous bone. 'Come on let's get home. I want to open this bubbly! I feel like getting drunk and you know what I'm like when I'm drunk!'

I did know! It was a family joke that Mom got flirty when she drank. She would prey on my sister's and my embarrassment when we were young, being overly affectionate with us and especially my father. I drove home in a slightly better frame of mind.

*

Dad had made dinner, which was usually his breakfast. He greeted Mom with warmth and was ecstatic about my job. It was hard for me to feel bad towards him and I realized it was just as hard for my mother. It was then it dawned on me. We were such a happy unit. There was no way my mother was going to cheat on my father, not even if it was kept within the family. If she was going to sleep with me, it wouldn't be some dirty secret between us. It would be with my father's knowledge. My hope in my mother and I fucking was ebbing away as I ate dinner with them. Mom attempted to set a record for finishing a bottle and seemingly showing my father more attention than usual.

They joked about the news; local gossip; and the new toilets outside the Town Hall, which seemed to be the talk of the town for some reason. I missed the crux of the discussion, only paying attention when I thought I must have misheard my father mention something about a glory hole. Their conversation had moved on by the time I was involved, and I wasn't going to ask them to repeat it.

Mom got up and began clearing the table and Dad joined her in the kitchen. They were laughing and Dad even spun my mother in a dance move. The act lifted her skirt up and teased me with a glimpse of the panties I'd seen only hours before. I was miserable. I picked up my own half-finished meal and entered their love-in, emptying my plate into the rubbish. 'Well, fun's over. I'd better get going!' My father stated.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,247 Followers