Home Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers

Had I misheard? I was under the impression he was home for the weekend. 'What?' I asked, suddenly interested in what they had to say. 'You're going to work?'

Dad had an arm around my mother's waist and smiled at me. 'Well, yeah, you're not the only one that works around here you know!'

It was fantastic news. Not only was Mom in one of her more amorous moods (thank you alcohol), but Dad also wouldn't be here.

'Oh, by the way, Buddy. I saw the show this afternoon. Your Mom says you were a great help backstage,' Dad added.

I felt myself go red. How much had she told him?

'Ah... yeah, I did my best,' I coyly replied.

Mom was smiling brightly, her face flushed from the wine.

'Oh, look at you guys. My two favorite men. Come on. Family hug!'

Dad groaned and I would've too if I hadn't been willing to do anything my mother said. Family hugs had disappeared with my sister's and my childhood but now, with Mom overtly gesturing to me to come to her, I was glad they were back. She held out her arm as I approached and wrapped it around me as I nestled into her side. Her breast against my chest, I did nothing to prevent my groin pressing into her hip. Mom looked first at me then at my father standing in roughly the same posture as I. 'This is nice, isn't it?' She cooed, and Dad in response leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. Mom turned to me, and I felt it was as if I should do the same, but how could I in front of Dad?

There was a brief pause before Dad broke the silence. 'Well, I can't stay here all night, much as I'd like to,' he admitted. He looked at me along with Mom and his face hardened. 'Corey, I just want you to know I'm proud of you.' his gaze broke from me, and he again kissed my mother. His words were so out of character, even his mannerisms were off, different somehow, I noted, before he took his keys and left for work.

Mom had retained her hold on me and although I could've stayed there forever, I still held my plate. I broke her embrace and placed my dishes in the dishwasher. Upon turning, my miserable mood from earlier was but a distant memory. Mom sat up on the bench. Leaning back on her hands, her legs were spread, the skirt falling between them. Her feet swung beneath her and the look on her face behind the smile was one of wickedness.

'So, Mister. What are your plans for the rest of the night?' She asked, and I swallowed nervously.

'Um just go to bed I guess,' I admitted.

'Oh. Why don't you come over here?'

'What for?'

'Find out!'

This was it! I was sure of it. My mother had never behaved like this before. Everything that had happened during the week had led to this moment. I knew some of our interaction was incidental to the job but surely neither of us could deny there had been something sexual going on, far more so than normal mother/son byplay. I advanced and only stopped when my groin touched the bench between her spread knees. I lifted my hands as her inner thighs pressed to my hips and then I didn't know where to put them. Mom solved my problem when she leaned forward and took hold of my arms, placing my hands down on her skirt-covered thighs.

Leaning back into her initial position I noticed she'd undone the two top buttons on her white shirt, the pink bralette I'd helped her put on, visible at her cleavage. She saw where my eyes had settled and didn't let it go unnoticed. 'They're pretty, aren't they?'

'What?' I asked snapping out of my momentary hypnosis.

'The new designs.' She used a hand to grab the hem of her skirt from beneath mine and pulled it up to her waist, revealing the pink thong. I didn't know what to do. I thought of waking up beside her that morning. The bravado I'd felt in bed, ready to reveal my erection. The opposite now. I felt like a boy before this woman I was only just meeting. The mother I'd had all my life, yet never really known.

'You don't like them?' She posed the question, possibly surprised by my inaction at what was being offered to me. 'You picked the color!'

My hands were on her bare thighs. From my position, I could see her pussy mound pressed hard into the pink nylon, elastane, or whatever material her panties were made from. Lower, and the damp that had seeped through, turning them a darker pink.

'No,' I managed. 'I love them,' my response seemed to make her happy, the wicked smile returning to her face. Although shaking and still nervous I knew it was real. My mother and I shared the same desire. My erection pressing hard into the bench emboldened me. 'In fact, I love them so much, I have to kiss them!'

Looking into her eyes as I leaned down, I pressed my lips to the mound of pussy right where I presumed her clitoris would be hiding. Her smile vanished, replaced with an intense look of concentration. Her mouth dropped open and a held breath left her with a sigh. I kissed her panties again, this time lower, pressing my lips into the wetness seeping through. Casually she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and allowed it to fall open and off her shoulders. I was loathe to remove my mouth from between her legs but the chance to kiss her breasts, her mouth, was too much to refuse.

She must have been thinking the same thing as she sat up and our faces became level. For just that single moment we looked in each other's eyes and saw only love. The unequaled love of a mother and son. Our lips came together, and I tasted champagne and lipstick. Her tongue entered my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her now exposed back, pulling her into me. 'I love you so much, Mom,' I panted into her open mouth before kissing my way over her jaw and down her neck. She pushed my head into her cleavage and my lips decorated her breasts with kisses.

'Take them off me, Baby,' she demanded. 'You put them on me, you can take them off!'

I needed no further prompting, taking hold of her bralette on either side of her breasts and with her shirt now off behind her, lifted it up over her head. I'd seen her topless at work but now she looked even more beautiful, more real. Here was my mother in the family home, in the kitchen where I'd seen her every day of my life. Where she'd made my lunch and sent me off to school, where she'd cooked Sunday roasts and helped me with my homework. Now bare-breasted and begging me to remove the rest of her clothing. 'Now my panties Honey. Take off Mommy's panties!'

The words didn't seem real and yet I made them flesh as I took hold of the high waistband of her thong and slid them down her legs. Off over her heels, I didn't let go as if dropping them would dissolve the wonderful dream I was having. I feasted my eyes again on her bald pussy. Now spread before me, glistening, dew dripping from her exposed labia. I didn't wait for instructions, wrapping my arms under her thighs and pulling her groin into my face as my tongue penetrated her slit. 'Oh yes Baby, lick Mommy's pussy. Fuck me with your tongue, Corey.'

So deep I plunged my tongue. Digging inside her, drinking in her delicious flavor. And drink I did, her pussy dripping like a tap onto my cheeks, my jaw slick. I licked my way up her lips to her clit and sucked on her as I aimed two fingers at her entrance, looking into her eyes as I penetrated my mother. Finger fucking her as she pinched her own nipple, her mouth wide open as if mouthing a silent scream. Faster and faster, I stabbed at her pussy as I licked and kissed her clitoris and finally, she began to cum. Her groin grinding obscenely into my face, now vocalizing her pleasure. 'Oh, fucking fuck, Corey. I'm cumming. I'm cumming Baby. You're making me cum!' Again, she went quiet, holding her breath as she released her tit, using both hands to pull my head into her pussy, her legs wrapping around me.

She held me like this for at least a minute, but it could've lasted forever. I needed to be nowhere else but between her legs, my face in her vagina, cumming into my mouth.

She let me up for air only to press her mouth to mine. To taste her own cum, the flavor of her own pussy. 'I want to see you cum,' she whispered, and it was only then I thought of my own pleasure, my erection yearning to be out of my pants.

I still held her panties and I used this hand to lift my t-shirt as my mother worked on my pants. My cock sprang out and it took her by surprise. 'Oh my god! You're bigger than your father!' She declared (something every boy wants to hear one day from his mother's lips), and I took it as a compliment, but it also raised concerns in my mind,

'Mom, what about Dad?' I tentatively asked.

She slid off the bench and undoing her skirt allowed it to fall to the floor. We stood in front of each other fully naked, her shoes her only attire. My cock pointed out towards her as if signaling the direction it wanted to go. She took hold of it and kissed me on the lips. 'Don't worry about it, Baby. He knows!'

My head swirled and so many questions came to mind. My mouth opened to ask her to explain when she dropped to a crouching position and her mouth was around me. All else seemed irrelevant as my mother's lips slid along the length of my cock. Her tongue formed a bed for the base of my dick as it found the back of her throat and would go no further. She pulled out with a choking sound and saliva ran from her lips. Her hand was quick to scoop up the spit and coat it along my hard-on, jerking me off with the lubricant.

With her mouth around the head and sucking she looked up into my eyes as her hand expertly pulled me. Her cheeks puckered with the force of her sucking, her tongue licking around the head. She looked so beautiful, and I thought of the week. My mind flicked through the images of her parading in her underwear on live television; lifting her dress to show me her pantyhose; exercising in front of me and demanding I stare at her ass and cameltoe. Dressing and undressing her backstage and seeing my mother topless, naked. My face between her legs; my tongue inside her body; my lips against hers and now... my cock in her mouth. She had wanted to see me cum and now, it was about to happen.

She held me beneath my balls as she continued to jack me off into her mouth. I ran my fingers across her hair and reached the ponytail on the back of her head. Taking it in my hand I gently pulled her head from my cock in a signal I was about to cum. She leaned back against the cabinet, her legs spread and breasts ready for coating. It began. I couldn't speak, didn't breathe as I began to cum. She continued to pull me as I began spraying her with semen, directing my flow as much as she could onto her tits. I spurted into her face, hitting her jaw, her tongue immediately poking out to catch the gift. Cum drenched her neck and ran down between her breasts. My flow waned and she squeezed hard around my length to draw every ounce of sperm from my cock, finally wrapping her mouth again around the head to catch the last drops.

I finally breathed out. 'Mom,' I whispered as I raised her to her feet. 'That was beautiful.'

'Was it worth the wait?' She asked as she scooped semen from her neck and breasts and brought it up to her mouth. The act of a mother eating her son's cum was seemingly made normal by her before me.

'It's the best thing that's ever happened to me!' I admitted. 'What do we do now?'

Her hands wet with cum and saliva she reached back down and took hold of my still-hard cock. 'I think we can use our imaginations.'

Amazingly I grew harder in her grip. 'I mean about us, Dad?'

'Oh. Well, we have a lot to talk about,' her hand began stroking me up and down. 'Should we do it in your bed, or mine?'

I didn't care either way as she led me out of the kitchen by the penis. Whichever room she took me to, wherever we were headed, I would follow. She was my leader, my goddess, my mother. I would do whatever she asked. Twenty years after she'd given birth to me, my life had only just begun.

*

To be continued.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,241 Followers