Hopes, Dreams and Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Chapter 1: Chain of Events -

I awoke to a particularly large crackle from the fire, a piece of young wood tucked in with the dry old stuff I picked up from out back. I did the usual morning stuff, bacon on, bread buttered, brown sauce drizzled, kettle boiled. Teeth brushed, beard tidied, bits washed. I returned to my grill, breakfast sizzling nicely, going crisp around the edges, and constructed my hearty breakfast sandwich.

I sat down on the same chair, flipped on the TV and got my computer up on screen. Nothing new on the email front, I noted with relief, and sat back to watch my favourite Japanese Cartoon series. I reached around, suddenly in need of some nicotine, and while searching for my lighter fondled the envelope again. Tipping out the contents onto the oak stump I'd cut and varnished as a coffee table I noticed something I didn't see last night. A small bundle of Polaroid's hit the deck; elastic band wrapped around to hold them all together.

"Just something for you, seeing as these won't ever happen after next month xx" read a small post-it note stuck over the first picture.

A foot, encased in a white stocking, was displayed to me. The next a stocking top, garter taught around a luscious thigh. The final image was the most striking, and definitely the most pleasing, as I saw the stunning ass of my friend Andrea lovingly caressed with white silk French knickers, delicate lace fringing pulled high-enough to show me the beginning of a glorious white tan-less buttock, though there looked to be a thin redness, maybe a hand print peaking through.

"Slapping your bum for me are you? God how I miss you" I said to myself out loud, letting a long sigh escape my lips. Not every weekend starts off this well, and with regret I smiled, put the pictures down and sighed again, knowing this would probably be my last peak. 'Jacob is a lucky fella' I said to myself as I toasted the air with my mug of tea, taking a long warming sip. A shiver went through me then, something was niggling in the back of my head, but I just shook it off and took long slow breathes and relaxed back into my seat.

I looked around and smiled as I took in the little haven I had created. Though not everyone's idea of a great home it had all the character of a traditional English cottage while internally it was a minimalist dream. I had pulled out all of the old chintzy wallpaper and taken off all the harsh brass fittings and door handles. You entered into a living room when I bought the place, but now there was a sleek white curve to separate the spaces, making a small lobby that faced to the kitchen. The rest of the walls had come down and now the entire space was open, a glorious central fireplace -- which was set into a pillar in the middle of the room so you could see through to the other side -- housed and displayed my TV and AV equipment. The result was a sleek white centre piece from which I could work, play and enjoy my space.

Off to the left side of the room I had replaced the old kitchen entirely, raising it slightly from the rest of the room and installing a simple bar to separate the spaces further. It also provided an excellent method of entertaining people in the rest of the space. The old staircase cut into the kitchen at an angle and finished off the room to a tee. To the right of the space I had a whole corner of the house, double height, surrounded in glass. My main chair could swivel round so my focus went from Tech to nature in a matter of seconds, and it's where I relaxed and contemplated life. It couldn't get much better than this, bar one simple elusive thing...

The pictures caught my eye again and I sent my R.S.V.P early that afternoon, shifting into 'relax' mode continuing to watch the TV. 50 minutes into an hour special the doorbell went. It never went. Confusion raced though me as I had been enjoying the lack of people in the area and haven't introduced myself to anyone but the retailers in town. With burgeoning curiosity I headed to the door and opened it and there before me was a smile I hadn't seen for far too long. Wearing the warmest looking sheep's wool jacket and a pair of overstuffed Ugg boots, leg warmers tucked in, was a dear friend and a bright light to make better my day.

I hadn't seen Sandra for at least 9 months now.

'It's bloody freezing Josh, you gona let me in or not?' she stammered, the air turning to mist around her mouth as she spoke. 'Shit, sorry, 'course... come in' I said, dragging her into the toasty living room.

Before I knew it there was a rush of motion. 'Happy Birthday!' she shouted, bounding onto me in a great big hug. 'Huh?' I said, confusion hitting me full force.

'The 18th is the right day, right?' she stated, still with her arms around my neck but plagued by a quizzical look.

"It's the 18th?" I thought. 'That happened fast, I completely forgot.' Time gets away with you when you're on your own I guess.

'Christ, don't tell me you didn't even remember your own birthday?!?' a smirk taking grip of the corner of her mouth.

'I guess I just didn't notice. It's a pleasure to have been reminded though' I smiled warmly back, hugging her back into me and enjoying the feel of a woman I trusted and missed. Sandra and I used to work together, just over a year or so ago now, and we'd gotten together if I'd been in town and she was free. We'd usually grab something to eat, a quick drink and a hug goodnight, she's why I'm big into hugs. It was nothing fancy but enough to keep us close, she'd never come to visit me before today. She was a tallish blonde standing at maybe 5' 6-7", couldn't weigh more the 110lb's and, as any self respecting male would notice, a rack slightly too big for her slender frame. I guessed at D's, probably a 30. Unfortunately I'd never found out, it had never gotten that far.

'Can I get you something to drink? Hot chocolate sound alright?' I asked, gazing into her sparkling blue eyes.

'Sound's perfect, I need something to warm me through.' She cooed, 'Plenty of cream please -- the richer the better' she said with a characteristic wink.

'Coming right up Hun' I said as I let go of her glorious frame and drifted over to the kitchen island to start up the pan.

Two dollops of double cream, half a pint of full milk, some mini marshmallows, dash of cinnamon and a bar of grated Galaxy chocolate all melted, stirred and reduced into a thick and over-sweet hot chocolate to die for. I'd made up the recipe when I moved here and it was a great comfort drink.

My largest mug, a pile of squirty cream and a few more marshmallows and I was done. 'Here we are... the best hot choc....' I started, looking up to pass the drink over, but cut myself short as I was completely awestruck.

There she was, sauntering towards the stools on the opposite side of the kitchen island; half shedding her winter jacket and exposing her torso in the most glorious Victoria's Secret underwear (only a guess), her lithe body adorned with the sexiest black half-cup bra, barely hiding the rosy nipples trying to escape, her toned stomach peaking over the edges of the jacket. Looking down I noticed she'd shed her thermal legging's only to expose the most stunning pair of long legs I'd set eyes on for a very long time. 'Thanks Joshua, I could really do with this to keep me warm, being as exposed as I am' she said, another wink gracing her cheeky face. I stifled a chuckle at her attempt to be seductive.

'I... I... I really don't know what to say. "My pleasure" doesn't quite cover it' I replied, trying my best not to drool over the cream in her cup. I wish I'd worn something slightly more restricting as the hard-on growing in my sweatpants was already bumping against the cutlery draw handle by my waist.

She picked up the cup, took a long slurp and held it in both hands.

Looking up at me, cream adorning her nose and steam rising across her face, she got up and walked over to my comfy lounger. 'Come join me' she whimpered, giving me the most incredible look. 'We need a catch up.'

............................

Her right leg, now outstretched onto the coffee table and crudely bent at the knee, was giving me clear sight to her sheer panty-covered crotch. I sat by the fireplace, with rock hard cock at full attention, directly opposite her and stared lewdly at her brazenly flashing me. A few minutes of sipping my own drink I mustered up the courage to ask, after finally lighting my cigarette, that which had been buzzing on my lips for the last 3 minutes.

'What's brought this on?' I asked, a quizzical, if not slightly glazed look on my face. 'You never visit and now you're seducing me in my own home. Not that I'm complaining, but there has to be a reason? I'm simply not that lucky' I continued, a small chuckle breaking out of my throat.

A deep and contented sigh escaped her lips. She held the mug between her delicate hands and looked in my direction, her eyes full of warmth.

'I just needed to get away;' she began, 'and I hadn't seen you for such a long time. To tell you the truth... I missed you. Our little get togethers were a breath of fresh air to me, they took away the drudgery of work and boredom and, when I hadn't had them for a while, I realised the reason why I'd enjoyed them so much.' She nearly whispered, showing her state of relaxation, perhaps anxious at her confession.

'I enjoyed'em cos of your company.' She stated matter-of-fact-ly, as if she had taken real time to ponder the reason. 'So I'd made the decision to jump on a train to see you, take advantage of your good nature but then my phone popped up your birthday reminder. "What the hell" I thought, "let's make it worth the trip.", hence..' She finished with a light giggle that made me smile, and struck a generation game pose, only she was the prize on offer, not the cuddly toy.

I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing. I mean, I'd thought about what she'd be like, about taking her into one of the restaurant bathrooms at our lunches and seriously hammering away like my life depended on it, but I never thought it would actually happen. I'm one of the "Safe" guys normally. Girls are quite happy in my company, but it never goes anywhere. The Friend-Syndrome always kicks in before anything can get going, either that or just bad timing.

'Well where do we go from here then?' I stated with a hint of mischief in my voice. Before I'd finished she set down the mug and walked over to me, one foot in front of the other, and once standing astride me, crotch in face, she squatted down onto my lap, grinding her clad sex against my rigid pole.

'We start right here' she breathed before mashing her lips to mine in a heart- stopping tongue wrestle.

My mouth opened willingly and, after flicking my cigarette into the fire, I relished the sweet chocolaty taste of her mouth filling my senses as I breathed her in, the nicotine making it a heady mix. Her mouth was hot, as was the crotch of her panties. Hot and wet. I broke away for a second to look down at the generous wet patch now adorning the stretched sweats in my constricted lap, right on the tip of my engorged prick. I drew up to her face, past the panting chest to the smouldering eyes and couldn't resist. Not that I would resist anyway.

I pulled her up and lightly kissed her clad lips, the aroma filling my nostrils and driving me wild. Her hands went to her hips as she struck a pose and it was only then that I noticed the bow's of orange silk at her sides. It was a vision that didn't last long, however, as she swiftly stood back and tugged on the ribbon until her panties dropped gently to the floor.

Before me was the smoothest pussy I had ever laid eyes on, glistening in the flickering fire light from behind me.

Clasping her hands, via mine, to her jutted hips I forcefully tugged her to my face, running my nose against her slightly flushed clit, running my tongue from the thin band of skin between her anus and my goal. I brought it further up her wet slit, eliciting the slightest of shivers from her. Slowly I began tracing her lips with my soft flattened tongue, caressing each fold individually as if making love to that single part of her, repeating again and again until she was rocking, knee's buckling just above my mouth. 'My god Joshua, you're gona to kill me,' she purred between moans 'I can't handle this much longer.' This was music to my ears. Although I'm sure she was pretty worked up already (it's not a short journey up here) it was good to know that I had her at boiling point after only 6 or 7 minutes of play. I hadn't lost my touch.

This also was as clear a queue as any to push harder and faster. Rapidly my newly sharpened tongue began roughly gouging its way into her now sodden snatch. I plunged myself as deep as I could, running around the inside edges trying to feel every bump and ridge.

'Oh fuck... that's good, that's... FUCK... oh my god that's so fucking GOOD!' she growled grinding herself down onto me, struggling to keep her footing. I pushed her back gently until her calves hit the coffee tables edge, prompting a swift fall and a "SLAP" as her wet buttocks hit the surface. 'Ah, Christ!!' she yelped, but not allowing her any respite I pounced on her now exposed clit, running my hard tip over and around, back and forth, side to side, anything I could think of to keep up the variety of strokes. 'There, Damnit... right... fucking... THERE' she squealed as I sucked at her lips, flicking my tongue between them to reach at her clit. Feeling her pussy relax just before that final rush I inserted a finger into her, pressing up to the soft spongy flesh... almost over the edge, standing at the point of no return...

'Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!!' she breathed heavily, like the wind was being knocked out of her. A tremendous set of pulses began cramping at my finger, my god she was tight, threatening to break my finger in half. Wave after wave of powerful clamping motions hit me, my tongue now pressed to her undulating hole.

Then the whole body shaking settled in, her legs began crushing the side of my head, her hands came down and pulled me into her more, her head wallowing side to side as if having some kind of seizure... the speed of these increased after what seemed like minutes already as a final wave began building. She was still for a few seconds and concerned something was wrong I tried to pull myself away to check on her, but this turned out to be her undoing.

As my face brushed against her in trying to get free the final wave came crashing over her. One final flurry of strong convulsions and her pussy exploded. I've had the pleasure of this once before in my life, but damn, never this much. 'Here it FUCKING comes!!' she yelped, the vulgarity of her comments driving me insane with lust.

'Hmmmppprpphh' was all I could say in return. A powerful jet of pure, sweet girl cum flooded over my tongue and continued to jet onto the top half of my face. I was getting drenched. I could barely see.

I was amazed.

As she began to come down the fingers clasping my hair relented, her thighs relaxed and she collapsed spent over the table, head lolling off the far edge and she was panting, hard.

'I....don't think....I've ever cum so hard... in my life...' she managed to get out between deep breathes. 'This... is suppose... supposed to be... your birthday n.n...Not mine ha...ha-ha...hahaha' she continued, breaking into staggered laughter.

Clearing my eye's against the sleeve of my top I looked over at her, the sheen of fresh fuck lightly coating her skin like morning frost on the hills. She glowed, she almost hummed and vibrated with sexual energy; an energy I was sure would ebb and die away long after this moment passed.

'I'm glad I asked for some help today' she chortled, breaking into hysterical laughter...

I pulled her up into my arms and said 'Help?'...

............................

There was another knock at the door, giggling could clearly be heard on the other side. 'Yes Joshua... Help...' that glint was back in her eye as she swooped in and kissed me full force again, lingering on the taste of herself still running over my lips.

'This is going to get interesting' I murmured between deep kisses...

The door handle rattled with someone's impatience... I didn't want to move from the embrace I was in, caressing Sandra's side sending tingles through her still shuddering post-orgasmic body. The little peck's she was placing all over my face and neck we're only making my situation more uncomfortable downstairs.

Pulling me out of my lust filled stupor it was there again, that damned rattling. 'I best go see who that is then hadn't I' I huffed, watching her stand up, trip slightly and fall into the comfy chair again, a thoroughly satisfied heavy lidded look on her face. 'You'll be pleasantly surprised' she murmured before closing her eyes completely, rolling her rapidly cooling body in the quilt. 'Happy Birthday' she murmured into the fabric, clearly drifting off to some relaxed and restful place.

............................

I twisted the lock and before I knew it bodies were rushing in the door. There was a stumble, a few trips and I was on my back. I was surrounded by darkness... the odd flash of light making its way to me under this pile of writhing flesh.

'Get off' -- 'Move' -- 'you're treading on my foot' -- all this amid laugh's and giggles. Someone was tickling me. I couldn't handle it and broke out laughing with the rest of them. It didn't take too long to get ourselves straight and when I stood up I was looking at two of the most stunning women in my life. Chloe and Lisa both stood there wrapped up snug, the short, dark haired Chloe with a woolen bobble hat and scarf, while Lisa, the shorter well endowed redhead, had about 9 ft of grey cashmere scarf wrapped around her neck and lower face.

They took one look around the ground floor and spotted a foot peeking from out of a quilt on a chair. 'So Sandra beat us to you huh?' said Lisa.

'I'm afraid she did. Silly girl passed out before she could have her way with me though.' I chortled. They both stole knowing glances at each other but before they could speak I chimed in with 'Hot Chocolate? I have plenty going' flicking them a wink.

They smiled and came and sat on the stools with me. 'So come on, I'm not about to believe you all just turned up out of the blue, and you already let slip Sandra made it here first. What's it all about?' I asked, genuinely interested.

'We haven't seen you and thought you must be getting lonely' said Chloe

'Yeah' chimed in Lisa, 'everyone asks about you, whether you've been in touch and stuff. I know your back most weeks but you never organise to see us. What happened?'

An honest query deserves and honest answer I say.

'I'd had enough. Losing her was tough, hardest choice I've ever had to make, and since then I just couldn't be bothered. When I did try I got shot down or laughed at, bolshie "mates" never letting a joke die. I could've done without it. So I did do without it. I miss you all terribly, but I can't handle that kind of crap. No-one should have to feel like knocking out your mates.

'So I packed up, moved out and found a space that was, well, mine. It felt good. I started to feel relaxed and happy again. So I kept my distance.' I said, a little choke working its way up my throat. 'But all's good now, I get the dose of everyone I need, it stops the unwanted banter and I end up getting visits from wonderful girls like you' I ended, throwing in a little chuckle for good measure. I turned round, knocked the small tear from my eye and began pouring the now incredibly thick chocolate.

Before I had the chance to turn round they were hugging me, resting their heads on a shoulder each.

'Don't worry Joshua.' Lisa hummed. 'We'll always be around if you need to talk.'