Hopes, Dreams and Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Agreed' said Chloe... 'Agreed' chimed in Sandra with a yawn.

'Welcome back to the land of the living, was hoping you weren't out for the count,' I said, regaining my composure. 'You want another hot choc or something stronger?'

'What have you got?' Sandra asked, shaking herself awake. 'Just head for that cupboard, pick whatever you like'.

She sauntered over to the cabinet, duvet falling off her glorious body (panties caught between her toes I might add) as she walked. The girl's chuckled as she twirled round, breast's bouncing in the tantalising half-cup as she did, Gin in one hand, Vodka in the other...

'Where's the Tonic?'

............................

The last four hours had been a relaxed combination of food, drinks and more drinks. It didn't take long for everyone's inhibitions to disappear: I was pretty sure there was an agenda here anyway so this didn't come as a surprise. Slowly everyone moved towards the hot tub, and along the way shed item by item of clothing till the cold air forced us all to jump in. I had high hopes for this evening now, and so did a little friend of mine.

So here I am, standing in the freezing cold trying to get my hard-on to go down, dancing naked on the back deck while three considerably tipsy girls are laughing their heads off in the small wooden (and built by my own fair hands) Jacuzzi. We'd easily burnt up the last 4 hours drinking merrily and kidding around and the ambiance, I guess you'd call it, was jovial and bright.

'TOP UP' rings out the familiar command, as I tiptoe across to the drinks, now wet from splashing and playing, on the floor by the hot tubs edge.

'It's double's for everyone!' I bellowed, making sure to strut all sorts of hideous mock catalogue poses as I pour out all the drinks. Easily my fault for striking the daftest pose, one leg propped up on the tubs wooden lip, one on the ground, I slid head first into the water, bubbles caressing my face as I just smiled it off. Taking a quick peak around me I noticed something fluttering in the water... then realising with an even bigger smile that the girls were now bottomless waving their knickers at me.

I found myself being dragged out of the water by my shoulders; the girl's all crowded in front of me. Each holding their under-crackers aloft - Sandra's Sheer wonder pants, Lisa with her tight girl y-fronts (god I love those) and Chloe with her frilly tight looking French knickers - I nearly choked on my own drool. 'Looks like you got your undies a bit wet there ladies' I cough out, wiping the water and saliva from my bottom lip.

'They were wet beforehand' chimed in Lisa, instantly setting us all into a fit of laughter and splashing around. I was getting a bit flustered, the odd stray finger here, the caress of a refined ass crack there, so I hoisted myself onto to the lip and started to cool off quick, the steam rising from my body as hot water hit cold air...

'I'm going to have to go inside in a bit, it's getting far too bloody cold out here' I said, feeling a shiver course through me, goose bumps on every inch of my skin. 'I'll go stoke up the fire for you girls' I say, turning to step out onto a towel I laid so as not to slip. I didn't get very far.

'I don't think so Mr' I heard purred into my ear. It was then I felt three sets of hand's working their way around from behind me, gently teasing area's I didn't know were erogenous, until finger tips were dancing over my rapidly re-growing member. 'It's plenty warm in here, and I'm sure we can keep you warm in plenty of other ways too' Chloe said in the sultriest yet commanding tone I have ever heard.

'It's been a fair while girls, I don't have full control over that thing' I murmur between gasps. The feeling was incredible. I forgot how great it feels to have another person do this, but three different sets of hands was heaven. All the right areas were being hit at the same time and I couldn't quite handle it.

'You don't have a say in what gets handled mister' Sandra chimed in with a look that would make the Pope succumb; 'We do' they all said together.

With that they all grasped my tool, now fully embellished at 8 inches and spun me round so I was sat, arrow pointing directly at three smouldering faces, lips being licked, rye smiles growing and bodies fidgeting. Lisa was the first to move, her breasts floating buoyantly near the surface of the water, nipples tantalisingly remaining below. 'Looks like the pleasures going to be all mine' she muttered in an almost whisper.

'Share and share alike missy' Said Chloe, wearing a pout like a prone dagger.

'I will, eventually' she replied as she leaned in close, slowly rubbing her face against my cock.

"Slowly" was an understatement. Gradually rubbing it cheek to cheek, letting pre-cum torment her lips on the way past, I hear her purr like a kitten. Licking her lips but not yet taking the raging purple helmet into her warm mouth, she seemed to relish the taste making her eyes sparkle as the clear salty liquid flowed over her tongue and, as if fighting some internal battle, she kept trying to prolong the experience, savouring every little morsel she could wean from my cock.

Without any heads up she swooped down on the head sucking hard. With two wide inches in her mouth she began a strong sucking motion, 3 seconds long at a time, before relaxing her mouth and running the tip of her tongue round the ridge of my helmet. The sensation was incredible, I'd never felt anything like it before. That was until I felt an unfamiliar sensation roaming around my clean shaven scrotum.

Two tongues had found a way to squeeze into the space under Lisa and my now pulsing rod and were caressing a blue ball each, bubbling water tickling chins. 'Oh god...holy fucking Christ' I hissed. 'This could not get any better'

'You reckon huh?' muffled Chloe, mouth full of bollock. The next sensation I was not prepared for. It felt like someone had just bound my cock in wet silk, cramping tighter and tighter... It was only then that I looked down, opening my eyes for the first time since this began, and saw Chloe gently pushing Lisa into my groin, my cock fully embedding in her throat and being massaged by her swallowing and trying to breathe. As wrong as I thought it was to be cutting off her air supply she was enjoying it immensely giggling around my man meat when she could scoot a breath. It was bringing me painfully close to the edge in very short time. 'Fuck... your gona have to back that love pipe up girls. I'm seriously not gona last...'

They stopped everything; Lisa's face carefully, tantalizingly, being cajoled from my crotch, coughing a bit, but smiling. 'Shiiiiit!!' I yelled... 'You ok Lisa?' I asked, struggling between holding off bolting my pent up load and genuine concern for her poor throat.

'Hell yeah I am, that was freakin' hot!' she said, makeup, a little trail of spit and the odd tear rolling down her wide smiling face. She dipped her face in the water and cleaned herself up, instantly looking refreshed. She was more stunning without her make-up, a natural beauty. Don't know why I'd never noticed before. Her skin was smooth, almost creamy white. Lips so luscious I could see myself kissing them for days on end. Her smile made me think thoughts I shouldn't in my current situation... it wasn't helping with the not- coming-so-hard-I-could-take-an-eye-out thing. Strangely, it was her innocence that shot through at that moment. Something within her was obviously deeply sexual, but a raw happiness was permeating the air between us.

The girls looked at each other and stood up in unison. It's like the world went into glorious slow motion, water cascading over three pairs of different shaped -- equally delectable -- breasts, each glorious droplet trickling across toned stomachs, some more defined than others but none out of proportion. I was amazed at the trimmings on offering. There was a blonde landing strip, an ornate little red rose shaving and a completely bald pussy glistening beautifully.

It was then that they all turned round and made the lewdest show of climbing out of the tub. Three pairs of glorious buttocks made their way into the house while I sat in the icy cold back yard, so horny that I still couldn't get him to go down...

"This is the correct way to celebrate a birthday" I thought, quickly moving my freezing body after them.

'You ain't gona get far girls, my mind's working overtime and we aren't stopping till we've done it all' I said running after them, watching them jiggle and giggle on the way inside.

- Chapter 2: There's a tryst of the wrist -

It took all of 20 seconds to chase the girls into the log fired living room. It was almost like the atmosphere was made for the moment. I digress...

As I stepped from the pool, all 8, solid, man inches flaring, bouncing with each step, I headed after the girls... The delicious rumps that were presented to me not 2 minutes ago had burned such an image in my head that I didn't quite know how I could hold off long enough to make this night, my birthday night, worthwhile. It wasn't until I reached the fire lit front room that I think I proved my restraint.

Before me were all three of the most beautiful girls in my life, each with their own special, immaculate additions to the model woman form. I loved the tight red curls; I equally loved the brunette wisp, hell.... for the first time in my life I think I preferred the blonde with the tight body slightly. All of them beautiful, all of them radiant and all of them sprawled across each other on the rug in front of the fire.

I've never been one for lesbianism, not that I'm against it, but not being able to join in has always been a downer for me, however the scene unraveling in front of me was doing a good job of changing my mind.

Sandra had been pinned to the rug while four hands gently caressed down her sides, breasts and legs. Lisa was trailing small kisses around her neck and Chloe began to languorously lick up her delicate pale thighs. Small whimpers were escaping their mouths, with Sandra seemingly trying to breathe slow, staggered gentle gasps for air escaping each time one of the girls hit a particularly tender spot.

'This isn't fair girls, I've already had some attention this evening, let me see if I can't help you' Sandra whispered to the two sirens attending to her.

Barely shifting Sandra slowly caressed each of their sides, gently cajoling their firm asses round until they both had a breast of hers within tongues reach, and allowing her to drift her hands towards their mounds. Tracing her fingers around their lips she could feel the heat attacking her finger tips, dewy wetness highlighting their intense arousal. As her fingers became wetter her adventurousness grew, dipping further between the folds of their outer labia. The marked difference, as I'm sure I would learn to my joy later, between Chloe and Lisa was the length of their inner lips, thin, tight and heavily engorged versus smaller, fatter and soaking wet respectively.

............................

I stopped standing there in a daze and again reclined in my favourite chair. Picking up the remote I wandered though my library on the large TV/PC monitor and picked some music to set the mood even more. I drifted back into the seat, watching my cock throb and bounce in my lap with no hint of the monster calming down, captivated by the scene unfolding in front of him.

............................

She toyed with their holes, each apparently trying to suck at her digits, both attempting to draw her inside. She relented and let them slip inside instantly searching for the soft ridged surface of their G-spots, knowing exactly how to get them to moan. The reaction from the girls was instant, long inhales being drawn around their breast filled mouths. Both girls instantly picked up their pace as Sandra's fingers did their magic.

'Oh my god Sandy, keep doing that... you hussy. I haven't been caressed like this in a long time' moaned Lisa, her chest flushing a bright red. 'I'm not going to be able to contain myself for long so please make it last' she uttered, her breathe getting more and more ragged. Chloe snaked a hand round and placed it neatly onto Lisa's clit, seemingly with other things in mind.

'No time to waste! Let's build you up fast Hun, I want to taste your juices on her fingers, but only after they've been buried deep into my tush' she said, adrenaline clearly taking its effect on her.

Lisa's exclamation of shock was a joy to watch, and coupled with the rapid increase in speed from the finger burying itself into her hungry vice she almost went over the edge. Chloe grabbed Sandra's hand and forced it around to her tight little arsehole, directing a wet finger onto the puckered entrance. 'Do it, now, just do it!' she commanded, and then exhaled as Sandra plunged two finger's deep inside her.

'So that's how you want it Chloe... huh? Feeling my fingers pushed into your tight asshole!' Sandra moaned through gritted teeth, such was the exertion of her attentions. 'You like being treated a little bad don't you!' she purred.

'Oh gods yes, harder, move them around, feel my insides, stretch my insides... please, HARDER!' cried Chloe, beginning to whimper. 'Lisa? Are you nearly ready, I want us all to cum together, please tell me your there' she stammered as the first beads of sweat began to form on her forehead and back.

'Oh yeah, so close... just a little more... right there, little circles PLEASE' pined Lisa.

Chloe and Lisa both put a hand to Sandra's pussy, both dipping a finger inside. Just when the girls looked ready to explode, finger's dancing in every hole and their moaning reaching a fever pitch they took a quick look at each other and closed their eyes. I have never been witness to it before and I was captivated by the two delectable bodies just about to cum, watching the climax rise inside them. Sandra lay there panting wildly such was the pleasure coursing through her, aided by our two friends .She seemed so close and being wedged tightly between them I was sure a simple flick would set her off.

'I'm Cumming, oh god, oh...oh...my... there, that was a little one... a starter... I can feel more coming... so much more to come... keep going' moaned Lisa, still with her tongue dancing on, and her mouth wrapped around, Sandra's now distended red nipple. 'Stick something in my pussy quick, I'm gona explode!' Chloe demanded, her face contorting into a grimace worthy of a "gurning" championship. Both girls growled when Sandra added an additional finger into each of their writhing bodies and their communal petit mort began. As they tipped over the edge their eyes bugged out of their heads, vision most probably blurred and howled collectively at the ceiling.

'OH MY GOD' they chanted in unison, Chloe's body going into wild convulsions so hard that I feared for Sandra's wrists breaking, Lisa was the opposite, appearing to melt into Sandra's chest feeling small shudders course through her, followed every now and then by a harsh jerk of her abdomen.

When both managed to make sense of their surroundings Sandra sounded off with great gusto 'Holy shit, how are you girl's doing that? Oh my god, yes, yes, YES, whoever is licking my wet cunt keep doing it YEEES!' she cried as her body tipped, nay jumped, off the edge of a cliff named euphoria. It was only then that the other two girls noticed my head positioned on top of their fingers, my tongue dancing over Sandra's clit.

'Didn't think I'd stay out of it completely did you?' I smirked, the little after spurts of cum still splashing onto my lower face and lips.

'You dirty bastard' Chloe said, while leaning in to nibble on my earlobe. Whispering back I said, under my breath, 'don't call me dirty you little anal slut', then I pulled away from her and winked, spanking her left cheek lightly. She collapsed onto the floor, spent, smile wrought over her face.

Lisa lay purring against the heaving chest of Sandra completely in her own world, a gentle cute smile adorned her mouth as if she were dreaming of ponies and pink things like a little girl should, though knowing it was something a lot more sordid. Sandra just stared at me through barely open eyes and mouthed 'You're not off the hook yet' before her head dropped back onto the plush rug.

I rolled back onto my feet from my knees and raised myself back into my chair. Feeling it envelop me I slowly began to drift off myself. The alcohol and the show taking its toll I realised before falling asleep that I still had a raging hard-on. "Am I ever going to get rid of this thing" I thought to myself before all conscious thought left me.

............................

The dream was exquisite. I'd never felt anything quite so real before, and it shocked me. I knew I was dreaming. I had been in my house mere minutes before so the distances traveled just weren't possible however the realism of it astounded me. The wind blew softly across my face as I walked up the large stone steps, distant bell sounding. The sun was warm against my back and I could hear the chatter of people all around me.

Some were panicking, some giggling like schoolgirls and others just milling around creating a vibrant bustling background noise. I could smell cigarette smoke waft passed my nostrils, but just as my hand reached for my packet an arm poked through mine, with the action repeated shortly after on my left- hand side.

Andrea and Sandra were standing on either side of me, arm in arm, as we walked into a glorious church. In front of us I saw Simon, the lucky groom, nervously looking around at the throng of guests who had turned up for the event. As I took my seat near the front the girls detached themselves and continued on forward and to the left and waited patiently for what was to come, large smiles adorning their faces, the odd trace of a tear on Andrea's otherwise perfect features.

The music started, the tell tale sign of the Brides arrival. Turning my head round casually, taking in the faces of the crowd, mothers weeping, fathers trying to keep a straight face or beaming with pride, sibling's smiling proud and I watched as the most heavenly creature walked into the room.

Chloe looked stunning in her dress, tight in all the right places, her breasts supported in a magical way, a secret passed down by generations of corsetieres, to create a grand canyon of smooth delectable cleavage. Her eyes sparkled, not diminished by the lace veil adorning her face, as she sashayed down the aisle towards a visibly overwhelmed young man. I could feel an awe-inspiring sense of pride in this young woman. She meant so much to me, Andrea and Sandra and I couldn't help but weep a little.

As she walked past me she turned, kissed the tip of her finger to her cherry red lips and placed it on mine. I nodded in understanding, that she would always hold me dear, and it was also a kind thank you. It was all the confirmation needed, and could tell it represented her respect for me, us, and for helping her to get here.

As I watched her walk towards the churches rather grand alter I felt a strange sensation. Upon looking around I realised my girls were missing from my sight, but when I looked down to see them both rubbing their faces, slightly smearing their make-up, against my crotch (that was visibly swollen) I let out a childish grin. I looked up just in time to hear and see the Vicar say 'You may now kiss the bride' and there was Simon, or should I say his feet, poking out from underneath what was now a billowing white dress, Chloe's face was flush with excitement. It was an interesting first lip lock as husband and wife, but surely one they would remember just as fondly as the first kiss that proclaimed for them the love that they both shared.

Again I looked down and my ardent member was now being caressed between two sets of wet bright red lips, gloss shining off them like neon, pre- cum dribbling out onto the chins of my two favourite women on the planet. When Sandra began to deep throat me the sensation became hyper-real. I couldn't quite tell what was going on, the lighting was flickering and the congregation began drifting away from me. Chloe's smile burnt into me as a pulled away, a look of pure lust in her eyes. I couldn't see properly, the world a blur.