Hopes, Dreams and Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

............................

As the film started my favourite gadget kicked in. The lights dimmed and the blind style curtains pulled closed, shutting out the offensively bright sun. I felt a swipe at my calf and my head as Chloe and Lisa both said in unison 'Fancy pants'. I stifled a chuckle, and I could feel Sandra smiling into my chest, snuggling a little closer. The light all but gone, the only illumination being the screen in front of us, I closed my eyes and felt completely content.

The hand stroking my head never relented, and as the theme tune blared out of the TV I just tried to concentrate on the feelings washing over me.

'Can I tell you something?' Sandra whispered - almost too hard to hear, hinting to me that she didn't want the other girl's to listen in.

I just squeezed her twice in return to let her know I'd heard her and she should continue, intrigued by what she could have to say that she needed to keep secret.

'I don't like Jacob;' she began 'I think he's wrong for Andrea. I know that he's cheated on her in the past and I have proof that he will do it whenever he gets the chance' she confessed, raising my interest and my eyebrow. I didn't like the guy much either, but more so because he stole a good friend away from me and others by being as jealous as possible. I was surprised to get the invitation even, but also how she'd managed to even take the photo's I received. Knowing how possessive of her he seemed to be, I didn't imagine he let her out of his sight long enough to take them.

'What proof could you possibly have?' I whispered back. She felt around her robe, looking for something in one of her pockets, not noticing that her hand kept brushing against my crotch as she did so, and retrieved her phone. What she showed me next made my eyes bug out a bit. There was Jacob, his face and cock caught in glorious 5 Mega Pixel wonder with Sandra looking disgusted into the camera.

'Holy Crap' I said a bit too loud, both of the other girls shifting round slightly. 'Sorry' I whispered back, both of them undoubtedly thinking Sandra had begun to jerk me off or something. 'What did you think you were doing?' I quietly exclaimed.

'I had caught him once before' she continued. 'We were at the engagement party and I saw him skulk off with a waitress in tow. I followed down the hall and round a corner that lead to a set of "his-n-hers" toilets. Creepin' up to the only closed door I carefully listened in'ta what was happening. His voice seemed heavy, almost menacing. The girl wasn't saying much, just producing little murmurs. The tone in his voice belayed his poor innuendo when I heard clearly "You want a taste of this forbidden fruit you little slut."

"Don't talk to me like that you fuc...." she had retorted, but was cut off... seemingly having her words stunted when I began hearing a muffled gasp followed by a loud gagging sound.

"Just suck it you fucking whore" he commanded, the sound of gagging and slurping getting louder as he must have begun pumping his cock into her mouth.

I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing, like I said I'd heard rumours about him from some of his less-than-loyal "friends" from work, but I never expected him to be this much of a prick at his own engagement, and with Andrea so close by!' her whisper a bit louder now, but still being covered by the sound of the film in the background.

She shifted herself up to my shoulder, snuggling close to my ear as she continued her debauched tale. 'I tried peeping through the keyhole to see what was happening and was amazed at what I was looking at. He had his hands buried in her hair, grabbing her roughly and forcing her mouth along his dick at an amazing pace. I wasn't surprised in the slightest at her gagging noises now as he didn't seem to care about what he was doing to her. She whimpered and spluttered every time she tried to take a breath. Now, I'm no prude... I'd even imagined being in a situation like that myself, with the right person, but regardless of how erotic it felt to me to be watching this porn scene come to life, to see something like that happening in pure one sided lust just left me cold.'

I had to agree with her. I continued to listen to her tale, an anger obviously boiling in her as her hand began twisting the cloth around my waist band.

'That's when I made the decision to get some good hard evidence on him, find a way to show him to be the prick that I had now confirmed he was. A squeal brought me back to the keyhole upon which I saw him forcefully holding her face to his groin, her slapping at his legs to let her off, obviously struggling to breathe, her nose buried in an unruly and thick pubic thatch.

"You're gona take it all, you dirty fucking bitch. You can't spill a drop if I dump it down your throat can you? That'll teach you to dribble onto my trousers won't it, nearly getting me caught!" he had said between gritted teeth. Her fighting and protesting was becoming weaker by the second, as if the life was just draining out of her. I nearly gasped out loud when her body just seemed to slump, his face contorting and hips thrusting. His load was being pumped into her throat while she was clearly passed out. I was nearly sick.

'He just let go of her Joshua, let go and left her to flop onto the floor. At least he had the decency to check she had a pulse, "merely passed out" he'd said with a snigger. I stood up and kicked the door by accident. Rushing into the next toilet I only just managed to close the door before I heard the other open. A further rustling around and I heard him walk off, and once safely outta range I snuck into the other toilet to help the girl up.

When she finally begun to come around she just started wailing, I couldn't calm her down at first, but she quietened and began vomiting profusely into the bowl next to her. I got her out of there and took her straight up to my room so a scene wasn't caused; I didn't want the management finding a member of staff in a state like this, though I planned on telling them what happened, to see if they'd help with getting this girl some time off and help. At least he hadn't fucked her, which could have lead to a whole different assortment of problems. It was little solace though, I felt guilty for not stepping in earlier, but I just couldn't do anything, almost like I was frozen.' She whipped a tear from her cheek.

'That's when she confessed, during cleaning her up by removing her dirtied clothing and washing her hair to relax and calm her down, that this wasn't the first time, but that the first time wasn't far off what had just happened.

'He'd raped her mouth Josh, one night when he'd stayed here after getting so wasted no-one would drive him home. She'd gone into his room to do the housekeeping, thinking that no sign meant it was all good to enter. It was only once she had picked up a load of towels from the bathroom floor that she realised she wasn't alone, and he spun her round, hand clasped firmly around her mouth. "You're gona suck me hard, you little slut. Sneaking into my room. Tsk tsk, I should punish you more than this, after all -- a whore like you probably does this fifty times a day for better fucking tips...' he'd spat, slurring every word, 'but you've come into my room without being invited and that means you have to pay a small price." She told me how she remembered how chilling his voice had sounded, spit catching on his lips as he drawled, and she was so petrified she didn't move, let alone resist.

He'd swatted her hard on the arse, making her knees buckle and had her tumbling to the hard tile floor, cutting her knee open. She'd closed her eyes tight as she heard his underwear hit the floor and soon felt the inevitable pushing against her lips...' Sandra was almost weeping, and I could easily feel her tears soaking through my t-shirt.

I broke in then, 'don't talk about it anymore Hun. You can fill me in later, but know one thing. With what you've done this is going to be even harder to deal with.' Her weeping became semi-audible sobs but i continued. 'You may have lost yourself a great friend by doing that and I hope Andrea will understand you did it out of friendship. Even with that photo it's going to take a lot to convince her he's a dick. I'm sorry you've gone through with your plan already but I will do everything I can to help you forget what happened to that girl, to you and make you feel happy. Now rest up.'

I felt Sandra melt further into me, a small sniffle escaping her as she relaxed into me. 'Don't worry about a thing' I whispered, 'I'm always going to be there for you'.

............................

The credits were rolling before I knew it, but I had a feeling I'd dosed off and been roused by a stretching figure on the sofa behind me. A tussle of my hair followed by a slow kiss to the top of my head and Lisa began to stagger, that "half-asleep waddle", towards the stairs to locate a snug for the afternoon.

I went to move when I realised Sandra was fast asleep, breathing deeply against my chest, somehow my unconscious making sure to hold tight as I drifted between states myself. I turned to see Chloe looking at me with a soft smile on her face, almost dreamy, and, as she noticed me, it broadened more and she stood giving me a wink. She wafted ethereally up the stairs, and hopefully, into a nice comfortable sleep.

I felt the need to drift away again myself so, upon reaching behind me and finding the discarded blanket, wrapped Sandra up tight, eliciting a contended sigh, and settled myself in for a midday snooze.

............................

I blinked, taking in my surroundings and after my initial confusion it seemed as though I was on a bus, and that said bus had hit a pothole and jarred me from my slumber...

I arrived at my office as I normally do, a little later than everyone else so they can get the morning grind started. I traveled up in the slow elevator and ran my swipe card through the reader, the subtle beep letting me know I could open the thick oak door. I didn't really expect much from today, stupid meeting about objective setting, and a short 'Managing Yourself and Your Team' seminar. I was well prepared for the doldrums that were on their way.

As I passed the people working away I noticed a strange glassy eyed expression on everyone, fingers tapping the keyboards in a similarity I couldn't quite understand. Simultaneous slow "clicks" were filling the room offering the only sound in the eerie silence. The corridor between desks grew longer as I sent my inexplicably heavy legs onwards to the meeting room, which now appeared dark and sullied in appearance. Drawing closer the glass appeared to frost over and the door began to swing slowly open. Mandy was on the other side, looking like her normal bohemian styled self, though the glazed look was clear upon her face. Much as Chloe seemed to move earlier, but with more of a ghostly flow, I floated toward this dark portal, a general sense of unease flowing over me and as I crossed the threshold everything went bright white, my vision completely impaired by not being able to cover my eyes.

As my eyes adjusted I noticed a figure sitting at the head chair, their features just out of focus, but clearly a man. It took me a while before realising it was Jacob at the head of the table. I was confused, and couldn't quite figure anything out. I had been in my cottage not 5 minutes ago, none of this made sense. It was then I noticed the leather straps held tightly in his fists. I moved closer, his smirk growing as I did, until I saw what was on the end of the leashes.

Andrea was gagged and connected to one strap, while Lisa, Chloe and Sandra were attached to the others to his right. A smaller, almost unnoticeable silver chain was dragging across the floor connected to Mandy's ankle. I hoped dearly this wasn't a premonition of some sort, Mandy being a close friend.

'They're mine now' I heard, though his lips hadn't moved. His eyes were dark and heavy lidded, the lopsided smirk getting broader by the second.

I tried to run forwards, but it was like I had been caught in a perpetual running man never making any ground. Trying to shout I heard nothing, my voice cut off before anything even traveled out of my throat. Continuing in vain everything started to go white again, bleeding away the edges of my vision until I felt a shaking sensation...

'Wake up Joshua, wake up!' I heard. An exasperated voice was desperately trying to rouse me from what must have been a very real dream.

I sat bolt upright in the blink of an eye, sweat dripping from my forehead. A hand touched my shoulder and through my laboured breathing I turned to see Sandra's distraught features.

'You were shouting so loud, who needed to let go of who?' she said, trying to hide the concern in her voice.

'It was just a bad dream Hun, just a dream. I didn't wake the other girls did I?' I managed to say.

'No, I haven't heard them moving about yet. Seriously Josh, what was that all about?' she asked.

I didn't have the heart to tell her. I looked at her and in our unspoken way and she just nodded and slid herself back into the crook of my arm. 'It'll be alright Joshua, whatever it was it can't happen for real, ok? We're here for you; I'm here just like you've promised me.'

My breathing slowed and my brow grew cold as the sweat evaporated from it. Sandra stayed sitting against me, trying to sooth my frenzied state, and I began to relax further and further. It didn't take me long, and although the vision was still haunting me I managed to put it to one side. 'We need to do something about Jacob' I muttered, 'I have a bad feeling about what's coming up.'

'We'll deal with that later, let me make you feel a little better before we give you tomorrow's surprise.' She said her voice wonderfully calming.

The distraction she'd now proffered in offering information on yet another gift coming my way took my mind from my most recent ordeal, and I was drawn even further when her hand reached for my crotch. 'Just sit back and relax while I get rid of some of this tension for you.' She cooed into my ear.

As her tongue snaked out and around my earlobe, her breath sent shivers down my spine. Her hands gently stroked along my body, causing the ever- sensitive goose bumps to capture each minute sensation, culminating in the growing need to touch this girl, to taste her, to please her as much as she were me. Her robe slipped open, and for the first time I realised she was wearing nothing underneath, the supple flesh I had feasted eyes upon for the first time yesterday somehow more familiar to me now than it should have been. She looked like she was home, like she belonged here.

She began to slowly manoeuvre me so I was laying on my front, dragging the t-shirt from me as she did. A pillow appeared as if out of nowhere that I happily rested my head on, letting my arms snake round my head, which I tucked underneath the soft fabric. This was a welcome addition to my state, though i was a little bit disappointed that it didn't go in the stress relieving direction my brain had leant towards. Then I felt her tongue trailing up the middle of my back, closely followed by her fingertips, gently tickling me. The pressure grew as her hands smoothed around my shoulders, down again to my lower back where she worked at the heavy knots formed there. Each pass of her hands relieved more and more tension in my body and they grew gradually firmer on each full sweep.

I slowly fell into a gentle snooze, woken only by the blowing of warm breath into my ear again, making me shiver, coupled with the dragging of distended nipple against the now supple and sensitive flesh on my back.

I turned my head slightly, meeting Sandra's lips as she offered them to me, glistening wet to show her own arousal. I tasted her and she was sweeter than I remembered. The softness of her was intoxicating, apart from one person she would be the best kiss I had ever had, and I kissed back purposefully, slowly letting her warm mouth draw in my tongue. I tried to turn completely until I felt her hand snaking up my shorts to tease my swollen balls from behind, tormenting them with her fingers. She ran her nails along them both, dragging them to produce a slight mix of pain and pleasure, shown in the speed at which my little pal was growing. The position i was in made this less than comfortable, but I feel this is what she was after. The fact there was nothing malicious in her actions assuaged any fears I had that she would cause me any undue harm, just enough discomfort to build me to a level of frustration where I may or may not be able to contain myself.

Her ministrations where having the desired effect as I began to squirm more and more. 'You're gona kill me if you keep that up, either that or I'm just going to snap and have my way with you' I panted, my temperature continuing to rise.

'We wouldn't want that now would we' she whispered. Slowly she dragged her nails from my aching sack all the way down my legs, coaxing me to turn over as she did, and with practiced dexterity, removed my shorts along the way. Stood proud and angry my cock was demanding attention, but as I went to give a quick shuffle her hand slapped mine away. 'You don't get to move yet little boy, I'll tell you when and what you can touch. Now just lay there and relax.' She said, starting off in a dominating tone, but softening to the end. "I could get used to this." I thought.

She leaned in tantalisingly close to my large purple helmet, the warmth of her mouth could be felt though the contact was non-existent, and he twitched in response, tapping her gently on the nose. 'Did you do that on purpose?' she said with a chuckle.

'I wouldn't dare, I'm under orders remember' I smirked back.

Sandra pecked him quickly and rose up, sliding her robe off her shoulders to gather at her waist. I took her in and marveled at her. I felt a deep pang in my chest, something I hadn't felt for a while. Fighting to distract myself from the thought I let her slowly slide across me, lowering her equally hot lips within millimetres of my prick. 'There was a time I didn't think this would happen. Just lay there, I'll make this perfect, I won't leave you hangin', ok? I can't contain myself' Sandra said with a smile, almost giddy.

'I had no idea you'd wanted this so long hun, had I known I'd have...' but she cut me off. Staring into my eyes I knew and shut my mouth. The first tentative touch of her mound made contact with my weeping head, shivers running through both of us she rocked herself against it, capturing it between her lips and slowly grinding against it keeping pressure against her peeking clit. Visibly shaking from the anticipation we both let out a huge sigh when she sank lower, capturing me within her, and slowly enveloped me. She was tight, I knew as much, but stretched around my cock instead of two fingers it felt incredible. She eased me all the way in and, after realising that people require air to breathe, took a deep breath and sighed it out again.

She began rocking slowly, almost imperceptibly. I could feel her heart rate in our joining where she throbbed as much as I did, our beats slightly out of time from each other, creating it's own wealth of sensations. Movements staying painfully slow I began to pulse my cock in time with her heartbeat aiming to get the timing perfect, and reaching the desired effect her breathing increased a notch or two. 'That feels great Joshua, absolutely fantastic. Keep doing that, slowly stroke my sides...' to which I complied, 'Like that, yes, trace your fingers up my sides, let your thumbs brush my breasts, oh god, that's making me so wet Joshua, so damned wet.' She purred, rocking her head back slightly, pushing her chest further out for me. I followed her instructions to the letter, watching the red flush sweep across her chest, increasing her pleasure at the pace she desired. I was already feeling close to the edge, her actions and the control over me sending me nto orbit before I wanted it. The grimace grew on my face, and though I didn't notice Sandra must have looked down at me for the next thing I felt was her thumb and index finger reaching round to squeeze me hard at the base of my prick.