Hopes, Dreams and Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked.

In front of me was the picture of two people getting married, and as I rubbed my eyes realised that I was looking at my TV, set on the Brides Network. I must have flicked channels during my sleep. 'Ooooooh, yes.....' I moaned as the continued feeling of mouth on cock was still present and growing faster. Blinking again to try and remove the fog running through my head I was pleased to find out the sensations of my dream had not done the real thing justice. Chloe and Lisa were nuzzling at my rock hard member, with Chloe occasionally sliding the entire thing into her throat, almost painfully slowly, as if pretending it was the tightest, wettest, glorious pussy I could have ever hoped to be in. A long deep moan escaped my lips and both the girls giggled.

'Morning sleepy head, we saw this issue you had in your lap when we woke up and as much as we tried we couldn't deny ourselves the pleasure of getting rid of it for you' said Lisa. There was a loud popping sound and then Chloe stated 'and I wanted to get some before you disappeared and whacked it out on a toilet bowl!' before again gobbling my cock back into her saliva coated mouth.

'Like I'd waste it on that' I stammered.

They both began to swap my cock between them excitedly, moving from smooth bollock to hard flesh. It wasn't long before I felt the first pangs of release and it wasn't surprising. Nearly 24 hours of pent up need has a tendency to reduce a man's capacity for control and I warned them warmly and silently, stroking both their hair in as much an affectionate way as possible.

'Not too late am I' said Sandra as she bounded down the stairs, towel wrapped around her head. She summarily dropped to the floor between the two girls and they proceeded to tickle, jerk and lick me till I couldn't handle it. Chloe was the first to notice my balls sucking up into my groin and moved everyone's hands and faces out of the way.

'Everybody down, he's gona blow!' she shouted, eliciting a round of high pitched squealing and mock ducking for cover. To my surprise they didn't back off, but instead they all dropped their faces just below my throbbing cock which, through no help on my part, was bouncing and bobbing to some unsung tune in the air. All three licked their lips in anticipation and I stood up above them. If they had been waiting for this half as much as I had then I knew what was coming would make them giggle with glee.

Part of living alone means you get used to your own 'company' and there had been many a night where I sat stroking myself to the edge, backing off and building up again, sometimes for hours on end. I knew what that did to my body, and the girl's were about to find out in the most fitting way I could think of.

Sandra wordlessly spoke to me again.

'Do it, don't make us wait any longer, do IT' her eyes screamed at me, and then, through no help of my own, or contact from my delectable angels, I erupted.

The feeling was mind-boggling, and as cliché as it sounds, the world slowed down to a pace to match the all encompassing nature of sensations beginning to emanate from my groin and around the rest of my body. I watched their smiles form in slow motion as my cock began visibly undulating along its sides, the seed building up at halfway, swelling and bulging in my hard shaft, until I felt like it would tear its way out anyway it could. It was like someone set off dynamite in my head and it felt like a dam breaking as suddenly it surged forth, one long thick rope of pearly white cum arching out of my engorged glans and landing like a ribbon through the slow motion across both Lisa and Sandra's cheeks, splashing slightly into Lisa's eye making her jerk and wince. The next one seemed to home in on Chloe's face, landing on her forehead and trailing back down the ridge of her elegant nose. Three more like this launched from me towards the now giggling and smiling faces, followed by the stammered launch of five smaller, not wasted, spurts. I looked down at the threesome, looking like they had all just taken a face dive into a birthday cake, icing coating almost every part of their fabulous grinning faces. Ok, so I'm exaggerating a little here, but I smiled, and the energy drained from my body so quickly that I thought I might pass out.

I flopped rearward as the world sped up again momentarily, feeling my arse slap hard into the floor, missing the edge of my chair by millimeters. I continued watching the girls as they all tilted their heads forward and started smiling at me.

'Joshua, we hope you enjoyed your presents yesterday and this morning,' said Sandra. 'We have certainly enjoyed ours' Lisa piped in, giddy as a school girl and licking her lips frantically trying to get as much to savour as possible. I smiled at them all and mouthed "thank you", I had tried to speak but the words just wouldn't come out. They all smiled at me again, a little trickle of my love falling off of Chloe's chin, before I once again started to drift away and feel time slow. It was an amazing feeling, and as the calm swept over me the world's pace diminished leaving behind it a serenity thought lost, one which bathed me within its generous hands.

............................

The girls had wrapped me in the blanket from my spare room, a thick plush duvet made for two. They must have gone to wash up as I heard the shower running upstairs. I picked myself up and wound my way around the staircase towards my bedroom, where I promptly collapsed onto the pile of pillow and extra duvet that were waiting. I don't think I'd ever been so comfortable. Lying on my back I hugged myself and crossed my feet and drifted off again.

I heard a noise and then my world went dark. A complete panic overtook me and I flailed my arms around wildly trying to figure out what was going on. A wet, clammy, soft and fragrant pussy had lowered itself onto my face and its smell lulled me into a trance. 'Eat it' was all I heard, muffled from behind the thighs now tightly squeezing my head, and thus my ears. 'Eat it good!' The voice threatened. Slivers of sunlight shone through the windows and I realised I must have conked out completely, now witnessing the early afternoon lustre filling my room, however this was fleeting as again I was plunged back into darkness.

I took to my task with great aplomb, relishing the taste of this new flavour and it took me a long while to realise who it was, but when a glimmer of light flashed in front of my eyes I saw a hint of red rose in my blurred periphery. It seems Lisa had decided enough teasing was enough and would take what she needed and, in all fairness, I was only happy to oblige. It was wonderfully out of character for her, normally so demure and shrinking violet. It was refreshing. I began to nibble around on her delicate lips, letting my tongue flicker against her moist opening, but apparently foreplay wasn't on her agenda either.

'I don't want you to tease me anymore damnit, I'm damn near as wet as the Niagara Falls! Just start fucking that pussy with your long tongue and make me wail like a banshee.' She stated, grasping the front of my scalp and pulling my face hard against her. I was being pushed so far into her I thought my head would pop inside her sweet cunt, and with my nose tickling her anus and sending little shivers across her taught buttocks I did my damned best to push my tongue as far as it would go, searching for her g-spot which was just out of reach.

I brought my hands round and spread her buttocks driving her harder onto me, while at the same time sliding a finger into both her tight pussy and vice like arsehole. Only my little finger mind, I had no idea how she would take the intrusion.

She yelped at the simultaneous attack and squirmed wildly, but I held fast. I felt a swift slap to my prick, wobbling in the air in its morning, well -- late afternoon, glory. She wasn't quite wailing yet but I felt a determination well inside me to ensure that changed quickly, spurred on a little by the sensation now traveling up from my cock. I repeated my action with my other hand and began to forcefully pull her onto me while spreading both her holes.

'Eeiiiiii' she started, still not there yet but close, as a rush of cold air filled her bowels. I kept tugging, and began sucking hard on her taught and attentive little nub. The reaction was almost instantaneous and what followed made the last 15 minutes worth it. Her whole body appeared to gain around fifty pounds in weight, all of which was being supported by my jaw and her voice dropped so low I didn't think it could be the same woman. A low moaning sound began emitting from deep in her throat. I kept pushing, stretching, sucking and fucking her holes with every ounce of strength I had, listening to the moan gain strength and pitch as it worked its way to her mouth. I was trapped underneath a time-bomb ready to go off and I prepared myself for rough seas, confirmed by her now vice like grip on my rigid friend.

And then it came.

I had never heard anything so loud in my life. A wail so loud, so animalistic, had filled the room, the house, maybe even alerting some rambler's in the nearby woods. Her body went completely rigid while this sound continued to bellow from her small frame until suddenly her entire body began to quiver, thrashing around on top of me. She slipped backward and covered both my mouth and nose and, although I'm sure it was unintentional, I hadn't taken a deep enough breath to cope. She ground herself down onto me as my world started to go black. Little grey specks were forming in front of my concealed eyes and I could feel the panic of near fainting set in. I lost all vision when she fell off of me and I gulped the largest gulp of my life, light pouring back into my vision and air rushing into the deepest parts of my lungs.

'Thanks, you pervert. When did I say it was ok to stick your fingers in my arse' said whimpered, half chuckling. She tried to hit my shoulder, but I barely registered a tap, showing how feeble she was right feeling then. 'Glad... to be of... service... ma'am...' I stuttered out amongst deep breathes 'now, as unpleasant as this might be, I need to get up and relieve myself. If you wouldn't mind...'

She disentangled herself from my waist as I staggered to the wet room that was off my main bedroom, watching her aftershocks as she attempted to wrap herself in the quilt, but failing miserably, still jerking slightly every time her legs rubbed together.

I was looking at myself in the large, silver edged mirror when a smile crept over my face. I was covered from forehead to chin in syrupy girl cum. I had to chuckle. It was then that my groin twitched reminding of the purpose of my trip, but as I turned round my semi-hard cock was enveloped in a warm wet mouth. I looked down and all I could see was a mess of bed-headed brunette.

'Chloe, stop it!' I said, trying to push her away from me, 'if you don't move I'm not going to be able to hold it' I panted, desperately trying to hold back. She just bore down and began bobbing on my cock, trying to get it to harden some more. Illicit moans were escaping her mouth whenever there was a break in contact between her luscious lips and my manhood. She was a woman possessed, clearly enjoying herself, but her hands were shaking on my rod, a kind of nervousness in her touch.

'My god that's incredible, I don't think he's ever been this sensitive' I confessed, but she didn't seem to hear me, eyes squeezed tightly shut.

Maybe due to the actions with Lisa, her glorious smell still tickling my nostrils, I wasn't able to stave the torrent I could feel welling up inside me, my buttocks were clenched tightly together in a last ditch attempt to keep anything from happening. I was concentrating hard on the feelings, hoping that the suction currently being applied to my cock would help in killing the need to expel till this was over.

Unfortunately that didn't quite happen as fast as it could of and I felt the need to release grow intolerable. 'Seriously, Chloe, sweetie, let me go, I can't...I cannnn't......' but it had grown too late, the first twitch and the lack of resistance taking hold of my groin.

Any man will tell you that when the release comes after needing to go like that there's nothing like the pleasure and lack of control you have. To my admiration the sensation of a gripping blowjob never ceased, the mixture of soft, pliant fleshy tongue and desperate need to piss strangely intoxicating. There below me was the sweetest, nastiest girl I had ever had the pleasure of meeting, twisting a shower knob in one hand, blowing me so hard my eyes started to water, and at that same moment letting my release into her waiting mouth. As she was letting her mouth fill with warm liquid she purred, a seemingly contented expression crossing her face coupled with a faint smile as she relished the sensation. It poured passed her lips onto the wet room floor, cascading occasionally over her breasts. I didn't detect her swallow, and was glad for that. As pleasurable as this felt, that actually happening might have ruined it for me. She was enjoying it just the same, her smile getting wider and her head gently swaying from side to side as she continued to enjoy the sensation.

The massive shower head kicked in then and began washing us both off as I was still going, an incredible almost orgasmic wash of pleasure passing over me. She looked up at me briefly, continuing to flash that smile at me while my helmet pulsated between her almost sex doll poised lips, but only until the sockets of her eyes filled with water. She blinked it away and continued flicking and kissing at me until I was done, after-spurts trickling over her lips and chin.

'You are seriously nasty young lady' I said as I casually sat back on the granite shower stool, her trying to stay attached as I did so. 'Where did that come from?'

She removed herself from my cock wiping her lips and face with the heavy power shower stream now cascading across her, stroking the water over her breasts, erect nipples threatening to burst off of her chest. While washing her hair through with some gel she said 'It's something I've been wondering about for a long time. I didn't think it would turn me on so much, but I had to find out about it. Once I'd seen a few websites, and read a few stories I was so ready to give it a go, but never found a situation I could indulge in my slightly depraved fantasy.

'I thought seeing as you seemed so caring and happy and laid back I'd let you be the one to help me try.' She said flicking me a copy of my earlier wink.

'I hope it didn't freak you out, but there are things I've wanted to try for a long time and I was hoping you'd be ok with helping me enact some of these fantasies. Now please, if you don't mind, could you be a saint and help clean me off, I think I need a good soaping after that' she whispered.

'Of course I will my dear. Let's get you all clean and virginal again' I said trying not laugh while liberally coating her in body wash and lathering her up with my favourite sponge.

'Don't tell the girls about this ok. Let's just let them think we fucked in the shower' she said, half joking, but half almost pleadingly.

'Why should we lie?' I asked as I raised my still hard cock to the soft round globes of her arse. The cheeky boy inside me had risen up and was dying to take advantage of this situation. Who was I to stop him?

'Cheeky sod' she said amidst giggling, pushing back against me. I grabbed for the Sanex and poured it liberally over our joining. 'Please, don't be shy Joshua. Do whatever you like' she whispered into my ear, her body bent back and round so she could lick my earlobe 'Anything' she said with a final breathy whisper that sent a great chill down my spine.

'With pleasure' I whispered back as I began slowly sliding my now fully hard prick up and down her soap coated, glistening wet, delectable smooth ass- crack. She reached for my electric toothbrush and, after flicking it on, placed it upon her swollen clit. 'I'll be using this later anyway' she said, laughing.

- Chapter 3: Begin to regret, begin to conspire -

My stomach rumbled.

After the shower I needed to head downstairs to the kitchen, leaving Chloe to clean off and enjoy her post orgasmic glow.

It had been a long time since any of us had eaten anything worthwhile so I set about making a simple dinner of different cold and warm meats, breads, salad, pickles and crackers. It's a nice, un-pressured way of eating and keeps everyone relaxed and jovial. I carried the platter out to the oak coffee table and went to get some drinks. I hadn't announced anything was ready yet, but I turned around to see Lisa and Sandra already lying around the table taking little tasters of what was on offer.

'Chloe Hun, there's some nibbles on the table. Hurry up before the others get it all!' I called up the stairs. I heard a muffled response, but that was all the confirmation I needed. I settled down with the others on the plush rug and began to munch away on some rye, salami and cream cheese. It looked to me like everybody needed this, even if just to try and get some energy back. It seemed to settle everyone back down.

A short while later, and in the ultimate show of consideration I passed the remote to Lisa, now settled onto the couch behind me while Sandra slipped alongside my left. Myself? I just rested back, my head lolling slightly between her folded legs. She ruffled my hair and smiled. Sitting herself up against the back of the small sofa, ankles crossed and small robe caressing her lovingly, she began flicking through the channels. 'There's never much on is there. Where are the films? Or music?' she asked, humming to herself as she kept flicking through.

'Here...' I stated, just pressing the guide button on the remote, '... that'll show you everything you need, and choose the main option for what you want' I finished, navigating to movies on the menu.

I looked at the two girls, all so comfortable around each other and me. Whenever I blinked I worried they'd be gone, and this was all some elaborate dream, but to my luck they always reappeared before me, their glowing angelic faces lighting up my room and life. I wasn't getting attached to them, not in a moving romantic way at least, but there was definitely a shared aura about us. 'Maybe this was what this Polyamory stuff is all about' I silently pondered, chuckling to myself. Finding people in your life that make you feel loved, who you want to share that with in return.

The thought didn't last long though. Sandra slid herself into the crook of my arm, laying her head against my chest, arm and robe draped around my waist. I held her close and breathed her in. Lisa kept shifting through channels till she found something and then set herself deeply into the plush sofa. She flicked her calf over my other shoulder and I grasped her foot lightly, giving it a gentle massage. She hummed as she relaxed. I looked up to see Chloe coming down the stairs. She'd gotten herself half dressed, only wearing panties on the bottom half, her camisole top covering most of her torso. She'd left a few tantalising flashes of flesh showing, highlighting her skin as she moved. I got a soft smile from around a frothy toothbrush and a blown kiss from her as she finished her journey, wiping her mouth and settling in front of the food, with a knowing smile.

'Joshua, pleeeeeeeease can we watch this?' I heard from Lisa, a girlish tone only used by women when the only correct answer could be yes, confirmed by the puppy dogs peering up at me over her shoulder. Her hand stroking my scalp leaving me moderately hypnotised, I looked up to see 'Sex and the City' on the movies list, but I just didn't care.

'As long as you keep stroking my head like that you can all watch whatever you want' I said, drifting into a delightfully relaxed state.