Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather started to feel herself squirm a bit. Her Aunt's hands felt so good, they felt so hot and so very, very wonderful. She reached a state of total arousal and Heather wanted her Aunt to touch, "everything".

Due to personal experience, Sarah, realized the situation for what it was. She could sense Heather's arousal.

She knew that it was now or never and with that, Aunt Sarah ran her hands down and started to rub lotion onto Heather's ass. While it was completely involuntary, Heather pushed her ass up to meet her Aunt's probing hands and fingers.

Heather's mind continued to focus on two things, her Aunt's hands and the memory of her father's dick sliding into her Aunt Sarah's cunt. Heather's butt started to involuntarily grind into the chaise lounge as Aunt Sarah's hand started to slide inside of her butt crack.

"Does that feel good Heather", her Aunt asked.

"Um yes, Aunt Sarah. Your hands feel great."

"Here, let me go ahead and do your legs as well."

Aunt Sarah poured more lotion on her hands and started to run the lotion from the bottom of Heathers butt and all the way down her legs. Heather loved the feeling and was getting wetter and wetter.

Sarah was losing her mind. She wanted her niece. Wanted to feel her body, wanted to kiss her mouth and her pussy and wanted Heather's tongue in her slit as well. She wondered, "Is Heather ready for her Aunt Sarah?"

As Sarah slid her hands inside of Heather's thighs she allowed her fingers to stray into Heather's very wet cunt. When she felt the wetness of her pussy, she knew that Heather was moments away from being loved by her.

In a husky voice, Sarah said, "My Heather, you have a very wet pussy. Let me help you with that. "

Sarah's fingers started dipping into her nieces honey pot.

Heather loved the feeling of her Aunt's fingers in her hole. "Oh that feels real nice, Aunt Sarah. It feels wonderful! Don't stop. Please make me cum."

Heather's reaction was music to Sarah's ears and more importantly, gave her permission to do as she pleased.

Bending lower and wedging herself between Heather's legs, Sarah pried Heather's butt cheeks apart and stared at her little brown hole. After tracing her fingers up and down from her ass to her pussy hole, Sarah spoke, "I think you'll like this love". Sarah moved her face into position and slid her tongue all over Heather's butt hole.

Heather's reaction was immediate, "Ohhh, Aunt Sarah, that feels soooo gooood....!"

Sarah's tongue lapped at Heather's ass like a dog. With her hands grasping and kneeding her youthful ass, Sarah's tongue, circled Heather's hole and then she stuck it in as far as it would go.

Heather panted in reaction to her Aunt's assault, "Oh...., oh....., oh....., Um...., Ummmm, Ummmmmmmmm!"

Lost in her own sexual desire, Sarah instructed Heather, "Roll over Honey, Aunt Sarah's gonna make you cummmmm."

As Heather rolled over, Sarah attacked Heather's nipples with her mouth. While she alternated and sucked both of Heather's breasts, her fingers went back between Heather's legs and continued to fondle Heather's clit and hole.

Heather laid back enjoying her Aunt's attention. Her mouth was slightly agape and Sarah covered Heather's mouth with hers. Heather welcomed Sarah's tongue with her own. She really liked the way Aunt Sarah used her tongue. Her daddy really kissed her hard and with great urgency. Aunt Sarah's kisses were very gentle, like butterflies. She liked kissing both ways and right now, she was really enjoying the style of her Aunt's kiss.

Sarah broke off the kiss and planted kisses all over Heather's body. She worked her way down till she was staring at Heather's cunt. It was so beautiful. Slight hair, lips engorged with need. Sarah brought her mouth to Heather's twat and started to lick her.

"Oh Aunt Sarah, that feels wonderful. Eat me. Oh yes, you're gonna make me cum."

Sarah barley heard anything Heather said. She was so hot for Heather's pussy that all she cared about was getting her tongue deep into Heather's snatch.

"Cum for me baby. Cum in your Aunt Sarah's mouth."

With her tongue in her pussy and her thumb now sliding into Heather's ass, she could no longer hold back, "Oh, I'm cumming for you Aunt Sarah! Ahhhhh!"

Sarah sucked all the cum out of Heather's pretty pussy.

As she licked the last of Heather's cum, she kissed her niece with her cum covered tongue.

As the kiss broke, Heather said, "Want me to lick you, Aunt Sarah?"

"Oh yes baby, I would really like that", Sarah replied.

"I've never done that before, I mean, licked a girl", Heather admitted.

Aunt Sarah smiled and said, "Well now is as good a time as any to earn your stripes."

Sarah lay back onto the pool deck and Heather got up from the lounge and lowered herself onto her Aunt's body. She felt her breasts against her Aunts and then Sarah kissed her Aunt on the mouth. Sarah was so horny and started to hump against her niece's leg.

With an unmistaken urgency in her voice, Sarah said, "Honey, I need you to eat me now".

Heather giggled as she ran her tongue down over her Aunt's aureoles and sucked her nipples into points. Then she moved her mouth down to her Aunt's pussy and had her first taste of female sex.

"Ummm, you taste good Aunt Sarah."

Sarah responded with only, "Ohhs" and "Ahhs".

Sarah loved the feel of her niece's delicate little tongue as it invaded her horny hole.

"Oh yeah baby, eat me. That feels sooo good."

Heather really liked making her Aunt feel good. She loved the taste of her pussy and enjoyed how her Aunt was humping her face.

Soon Aunt Sarah felt her orgasm fast approaching.

"Use your fingers too, honey. Stick your finger in me and suck my clit. Oh yeah, that's it sweetheart. I'm gonna cum."

Sarah pushed her hips up jamming her pussy into Heather's face.

"Oh Heather, eat me. That's it. Ugghh, emmm."

Sarah's body went into spasms as she gushed into Heather's mouth.

"Oh honey you really know how to eat a pussy!"

Heather beamed. She was so happy that she ate her Aunt's pussy so well.

Chapter 15

The ladies pushed two of the lounge chairs together. They chatted, draped their legs together and ran their hands over each other's bodies.

Heather really enjoyed spending time with her Aunt this way. All the touching, little kisses and intimate chit chat was all very grown up to her.

She chatted on and on to her Aunt about Mark and Vince and after a little prodding, finally admitted that, "Yes, I fucked them both."

Sarah asked, "Ever do them both at the same time?"

With a little blush, Sarah admitted, "Yes, a couple of times."

Sarah just laughed.

You know Heather, your Uncle and I do not have a real traditional lifestyle. We enjoy sex with each other and with other partners as well. Sometimes, we share our partners with each other and sometimes, we don't."

Heather thought that was so cool.

Then, in a little girl's voice, Heather said, "I've got a secret."

Giggling, Aunt Sarah said, "Ok kiddo, give."

Like she knew the biggest secret there ever was, Heather said, "I saw you and my daddy doing it last night."

Aunt Sarah just laughed and said, "So you missed the fucking I gave him this morning and the blow job too, huh?"

They both laughed.

While stroking Heather's pussy lips, Sarah, mocking Heather's little girl voice said, "I've got a secret too."

Heather looked over at her Aunt.

"I saw cum in your hair when you got her yesterday afternoon and I'm betting that it was your dad's. Am I right?"

Heather's face went totally blank. She knew she was, "busted". Aunt Sarah, waited patiently for her answer while she diddled Heather's cunt lips. Finally, Heather nodded her head to confirm her Aunt's question and Aunt Sarah could see that Heather had gotten a little uncomfortable with the question and her answer..

Sarah wanted to start planting seeds into Heather's mind so that her husband, Tom could also share in this hot little girl. "Baby, it's ok. Lots of girls have fucked their dad's and their uncles."

Heather asked, "Have you?"

Sarah said, "Well yes and no. I never fucked my dad but he was a good bit older and didn't look as good as John. I have fucked my brother and one of my Uncles though.

Heather said, "Cool."

Still with her fingers playing with Heather's pussy lips, now very wet and swollen, Sarah said, "Why don't we go inside, rinse off in the shower and fuck some more in my bed?"

"Sounds wonderful to me."

They went inside, hand in hand. Showered and soaped each other's bodies, dried off and jumped into bed for an even more passionate love making session.

Chapter 16

Karen stepped out of her second shower in time to hear the phone ring. Walking naked and still dripping wet, she ran to her bedside to pick up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Karen."

It was Mark. Karen's heart leapt and her pussy started to tingle.

"Hi Mark," she replied.

"Mind if I come over?"

"I've been waiting all morning for you, baby. Come on in through the back door, it's unlocked."

Karen and Mark said goodbye and then Karen quickly fixed her makeup and brushed her long, beautiful hair. She wanted to look good for her young fuck stud.

She heard Mark come in through the sliding glass door.

Mark walked into the kitchen, "Karen", he called.

"Right here lover."

Mark turned to see Karen on the couch, naked and with a finger in her own pussy.

Feeling her finger probing her own cunt, Karen said, "Wanna fuck me?" Then she spread her legs out wide and with her finger moving inside of her pussy said, "Put that big rod of yours right here."

Mark was out of his clothes in a split second.

He came into Karen's arms and kissed her mouth.

With great urgency, Karen grabbed Mark's stiff prick and slid it into her hole.

Karen said, "That's it baby. Fuck me."

Mark replied, "You are one hot babe."

Karen hadn't thought of her self as very hot just a day ago and now she knew that Mark was right. She was willing to fuck anybody with a cock.

"I can be your next door whore Mark anytime you want to give me that stiff rod. Fuck my hole and make me cum. I want your cum deep inside of me. I want to know that your sperm is swimming inside of my tubes."

Mark was overcome with lust and he spewed into Karen's hungry cunt.

Karen didn't miss a beat. Feeling Mark's fluids running down her legs, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked out the last of his jism, savoring every drop. "Mark I gotta have some more of this dick. Let's go upstairs."

Leaving their clothes on the living room floor, they hurried up the stairs and back into each other's arms.

Karen got Mark's dick excited again by tickling his balls and anus with her tongue. She mounted her young stud and started to fuck him.

As she humped his prick, she said, "You naughty boy, you left hickies on me."

Mark replied somewhat meekly, "Sorry."

"Well I guess you just wanted to mark your territory." Karen thought she was pretty funny using the word/name mark in that way and wondered if Mark caught it.

Mark replied, "I guess it was something like that."

Knowing that he didn't catch the pun, she kiddingly said, "Just shut up and fuck me Mark."

She bounced on Mark's rod while Mark grabbed at Karen's breasts. She loved it when he pulled or sucked at her nipples. She thought, "He is young but certainly knows how to make me feel good."

Per usual Karen erupted into a huge orgasm and shortly after, Mark dumped another load of his sperm into her.

They cuddled in Karen and John's bed. Kissing, touching and holding each other. Karen was thinking about Mark and Harry's sperm flowing in her body. Sort of fighting it out in search of her egg. Even though her sex life, up till recently had been pretty tame, she remained on the pill and so there was no risk of pregnancy. Still the thought of getting pregnant by one of these men excited her.

Karen wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day with her young lover but Mark explained, "I really would like to stay but my dad expects me to handle a couple of lawn quotes today and even though it is raining, I gotta get this done."

Karen replied, "I understand but can you come by when you are done? I really need some more cock."

Mark replied, "You really got it bad for my dick, don't you babe? Tell you what, how 'bout I bring a buddy of mine back with me. We can double team you and fill you up all night with our dicks."

Karen loved the idea of two cocks. "Is he cute."

With a grin Mark replied, "Well, I'm not exactly into guys but he doesn't seem to have too much trouble getting dates."

"Bring him," was all she said.

Mark said he would be back in a few hours.

Chapter 17

Sarah had Heather on her back and was using her dildo on her. "Aunt Sarah, I have never felt a fake penis before but the way it vibrates, feels wonderful. Emmmm."

Heather closed her eyes as she was nearing yet another orgasm and looking over into the doorway, Sarah saw her husband Tom standing in the doorway watching his wife dildo fuck his niece. From the tent in his pants, Sarah could see that Tom was enjoying the show. She mouthed, "get naked," to him and he started to peel out of his clothes.

Sarah rolled up on top of Heather and then pushed her tongue into Heather's mouth. Standing in the doorway, Tom was very aroused looking at this sight. His wife was so beautiful, so hot, and his niece was a sweet little piece of ass that he had to have.


Sarah then rose up and while straddling Heather's face, lowered her pussy onto her open mouth. Sarah started to grind her pussy onto Heather's hungry tongue. "Yeah honey, lick my cunt. That's it."

As she rode her nieces face, she motioned for her husband to come onto the bed.

Heather was having so much fun with her Aunt. They had been fucking each other non-stop for the past couple of hours and it was so exciting. She had never thought about eating pussy before but know she couldn't get enough of it. As she shoved her tongue as far up her Aunt's cunt as possible, she felt a little jostling on the bed and then a tongue at her pussy hole. Someone was eating her out! Instead of freaking out about it, she just thrust her hips into whomever's mouth that was giving her pleasure.

She continued to lick her Aunt and moan into Aunt Sarah's pussy as this stranger's tongue continued to lick her pussy. Abruptly, the licking stopped and then she felt a cockhead at her opening. She pushed up to greet this invasion and she was getting royally fucked while she ate her Aunt's pussy.

Aunt Sarah was riding her face hard and somebody's cock was fucking her good. Could it be my dad, she thought. Maybe Uncle Tom? She wasn't sure and right now, she didn't care as long as it kept fucking her.

As her Aunt climaxed on her face, she got up and then Heather could see that it was her Uncle Tom that was balling her. Where once her Aunt's pussy was, her Uncle Tom's lips replaced and he deep kissed his niece while he continued to pound her cunt.

Their tongues intertwined in total lust. Heather was leaking fluids and was in the throes of another orgasm when her Uncle bucked his own load into her.

Chapter 18

Mark and Vince went to Karen's back door and found a note saying, "Cum" on in. They looked at each other with knowing smiles. They were gonna get royally fucked by this hot woman.

They walked into a totally dark house but found a trail of garments. First a shirt in the kitchen, then a pair of shorts in the hall, a pair of socks at the base of the stairs, a bra in the middle of the stairs and panties at her bedroom door.

They walked in to find Karen, laying uncovered on her bed and wearing only a smile. Karen said, "Hi, you must be Vince." Vince nodded.

Then she said while pointing at her pussy, "Why don't one of you put your pecker in here." Then bringing her finger to her mouth pointed, "and the other one can put their cock in here."

The boys were out of their clothes in a flash.

Mark let Vince take the pussy and he slid his cock into Karen's mouth.

Karen was in ecstasy. She ran her tongue around Mark's purple helmet while she felt her new lover's cock in her fuck hole.

Bringing her mouth off of Mark for just a moment she said, "Fuck me Vince. You have a great cock and so deep inside of me. I want you're cum Vince, I want to feel you shoot off inside of me. Mark, cum in my mouth baby. I want all of it!"

Some moments later, Karen got her wish.

After a quick rinse in the shower, they were at it again. This time Vince laid on the bed while Karen deep throated him. Mark had positioned himself behind Karen and was fucking her doggy style. His young mind could have never believed it.

Vince loved the way Carol sucked his cock. This bitch wanted cock bad! He said, "Hey Mark these Moore women are sure horny!" As soon as he said it, he regretted it and he saw Mark's face as he pumped into Karen's cunt from behind and the look on his face was not too pleased.

Mark thought, "I hope she didn't hear that. God Vince what were you thinking? The Moore's are horny women. Damn if she figures out we're also fucking her daughter, not only will we be toast, we won't get any more pussy from either of them."

Karen continued to be rammed from behind while simultaneously working Vince's rod with her mouth. The fact was is that she had heard Vince and more importantly, she knew what he meant.. While feeling the plunging invasion of Mark's pecker and the taste of Vince's pre-cum, she thought, "That little whore's fucking her father, Mark and Vince!." Then she came to the realization that, "Well I guess like mother like daughter. We are both just a couple of horny bitches and at least there is enough cock to go around!"

Karen wasn't mad at her daughter at all. However, knowing that her young lover's had fucked them both, she wanted to make sure that she fucked them both good enough so when they fucked Heather again, she would have to work hard to compete with her Mother's performance!

"Harder Mark, fuck me harder baby. That's it, deeper. Yeah, ram it in me lover. Oh Vince I love the taste of your cock."

Karen really started to dick lick Vince. She gently moved his balls out of the way to clear a path for her tongue around his anus. Vince loved the feeling and lifted his ass a little off of the bed to give Karen greater access.

Karen, Mark and Vince spent the next several hours together. They fucked, sucked, took a couple of showers and by the time it was over, Karen had fallen asleep on her bed. Vince started to fist his cock over Karen's face and Mark started to do likewise.

Vince said, "Bet I get there first!"

Mark replied, "You're on!"

Both boys wanked their cocks with great speed but Vince felt his cum burning and let it fly all over Karen's face and breasts first. Mark followed shortly thereafter and then slid his dick on Karen's lips. She didn't even stir and Mark looked up at Vince with a mischievous grin and said, "I want to give her a reason to lick her lips during the night." Both fellas laughed and then looked down on Karen's naked body and saw that they had spewed their baby juice all over her face and breasts. Looking down between her legs, they could see a copious amount of cum streaming from her cunt. Feeling satisfied, the boys turned out the lights, locked up, and let themselves out.

Chapter 19

Tuesday morning came early for Karen. The day was bright and full of sun. "Damn" she thought, Mark will be out mowing and Vince will be their helping him. "I won't get laid for hours," she figured.

She got up, and new she needed to take a shower to wash her young lovers cum from her body. Not realizing what both boys had done just prior to departing, Karen, while looking in the mirror had noticed a tremendous amount of dried cum in her hair, on her face and breasts. "That Vince," she giggled. Just as he was about to blow another load down her throat, he had pulled out from her lips and masturbated all over her face and tits. Now she had to clean the cum from her hair, face, tits, tummy, ass and of course, her pussy. "Boy he sure came a lot", she thought not realizing that she had three and not just one dump of cum on her face. Thinking back to Vince for a moment she thought, "The look on his face was priceless though. It really pleased him to use me that way."

1...45678...14