Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather continued to listen to the bedsprings and the moaning and it only fueled her need for cock. She slipped out of bed to find her daddy.

When she got downstairs, her dad was asleep. His boxers were on the floor and he wasn't covered. His cock was erect as he was probably dreaming about the fucking Aunt Sarah just gave him.

To herself, Heather said, "Well, his cock is stiff and my pussy's wet. No sense wasting this opportunity because he's asleep."

Heather peeled off her pajama tops and bottoms and in a blur of motion had his cock in her cunt. As she started to ride her dad's cock, John still asleep said, "Gee Sarah, back for more?"

"Oh daddy, just fuck me", was Heather's reply and she continued to hump his dick.

John was in shock. He thought, "Oh know, I just admitted something I shouldn't have."

Heather saw the look in her dad's eye.

"It's ok daddy. I was down here and saw you fucking Aunt Sarah. It's ok. Actually, the two of you looked great. Just make sure you save some for me too, ok?"

"I'll always have some for you sweet Heather. You are daddy's horny slut and I like fucking you best."

That made Heather feel very special and she said, "I love you daddy".

"I love you too my little cum slut."

Heather rode her daddy until she and he climaxed. She gave her dad a little kiss and then crept up to bed.

Chapter 12

John had to get up early the next morning to drive back to town and catch his plane. He had his first cup of coffee at 4:30 am.

"Man, I sure could have used a couple more hours of sleep", he thought.

"Oh well, I guess I preferred getting laid than sleeping."

He heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs and soon, standing before him was a very naked Sarah.

"I really liked fucking you last night and wanted some more before you left."

John and Sarah embraced in a long hard kiss. John's hands crept down to Sarah's ass and as he pushed she ground her pubis against his growing shaft.

"Fuck me here in the kitchen John," Sarah said.

She bent over the kitchen counter and stuck her ass back at John.

John pushed his boxers down to the floor and shoved his cock back into Sarah.

"Oh that feels good. Just like last night. Fuck me John. Fuck me lover."

John liked the sound of the word, "lover". There was no doubt that he was her lover as he watched his dick disappear into Sarah's snatch. While he liked his brother, he loved his brother's wife's pussy!

John had hold of Sarah's hips as he continued to push his rod deep into her cunt.

"Oh give it to me John. Harder baby. Harder lover."

John increased his thrusts and their body contact was making loud smacking sounds that echoed in the kitchen.

Sarah shoved back hard onto John's love stick as she was racked by an orgasm. "Oh yeah, John that was great!"

John continued to buck until he felt the pressure in his balls began to build and then he released his sperm in a torrent into Sarah.

Sarah could feel John spew and said, "Emm, yeah, pump that cum in me John. Deep, baby. Oh, so nice.

After Sarah felt John's last spasm, she got on her knees and used her tongue to lick his pecker clean.

"I love the taste of cum John", she said. " I hope you don't mind, (slurp, lick)."

"No problem Sarah. I've never had my dick sucked like this."

Pulling his dick from her mouth for just a moment Sarah replied, "I'll suck and fuck this rod any chance I can get."

Sarah continued to lick and suck and she got John hard again.

She continued to suck until John spewed down her throat.

Sarah got off of her knees. Gave John a quick kiss and went back upstairs to bed.

John cleaned up. Got dressed and left for the airport.

Chapter 13

Karen Moore woke up early Monday morning with a headache but not as bad a one as she would have had she not thrown up. "Funny to be thankful over puking," she muttered as she got to the bathroom to take a pee.

She took an aspirin and drank as much water as her stomach could stand and then went back to bed. However, prior to jumping into bed, she looked out the window and smiled. It was just starting to rain and Karen knew that Mark wouldn't be able to mow any lawns in the rain so she was hoping he'd stop over for another round of fucking.

Karen knew that her lover's sperm was still swimming around inside of her and that made her feel great. She loved Mark's dick and couldn't wait to get him between her legs again. The thought of fucking such a well hung young man got Karen's juices flowing again and made the throbbing in her head and thequeasiness in her stomach subside.

As her fingers drifted to her snatch for some relief, she started to wonder about other men she could fuck. Certainly her husband, she really wanted to fuck him. She still loved him and now wanted to prove her love to him. However, having held back for so long, she knew that her days of monogamy were over. Her fingers continued to twiddle with her clit.

Speaking to herself, "That salesman from AJ&E is such a hunk. I'd love to have his cock in my mouth and pussy." Karen then imagined this salesmen enter her office, lift her skirt and fuck her on her own desk. As she continued to play out the fantasy in her mind, her fingers brought herself to a quick orgasm.

"Ummm that felt good", she thought. "I'm gonna have to get that man in my bed."

The orgasm made Karen feel better and the aspirin and water was also doing its part. She knew that she wasn't going to make her flight or the business trip that she had planned. She needed to sort things out. Figure out what kind of woman she would become and of course, whom she could fuck. She figured she'd make a sort of, "wish list". After all, she had a lot of catching up to do.

Karen called her boss and told him that she got some kinda virus from Heather and couldn't make the flight. She apologized for any inconvenience, and he was so nice about it, she started thinking about letting him have her after the next staff meeting. Her mind wandered to what it would be like to be under his desk with her bosses cock down her throat.

After turning on the shower water, Karen scrubbed herself nice and clean and after drying off, started to apply a little makeup until she heard the doorbell.

"I'll bet that's Mark", she thought. She quickly ran a comb through her hair. "Well it's still wet but it will have to do and at least I have some make-up on." Then instead of grabbing her frumpy flannel robe, she grabbed her sheer nightgown and pulled it over her head as she headed down the stairs to let Mark in.

As she reached the base of the stairs, she saw her reflection in the hall mirror, which showed her plump breasts beautifully positioned in the gown. She quickly tweaked and pulled her nipples to get them standing at attention. She knew that her reflection in the mirror would likely encourage her young lover to fuck her on the floor of the vestibule.

As she opened the door, she could feel the gush of her juices already running down her thighs.

However, as she pulled the door open, instead of Mark, she saw Harry Wilson.

"Oh Harry, gee, what a surprise". Karen quickly tried to regain her composure and realized that she was showing off her body to Harry Wilson and not to Mark.

"You got me at an awkward time, Harry. Just getting out of the shower. What can I do for you?"

Harry looked at the beautiful Mrs. Karen Moore. Her nightgown was better than any fantasy he ever had. He wasn't sure he could do what he intended but seeing her in that hot little nightgown, he knew he had to have her.

Karen immediately realized that Harry had a look in his eye that she had never seen before. He was openly eyeing her breasts and legs. There was no mistaking the look in his eyes, as it was obvious that he really liked what he saw.

Harry Wilson was always a good neighbor. Any time she was sunning herself or in the garden he always stopped by to say, "hi" or give her a hand. Such a nice man, she always thought.

Harry spoke, "Karen, I don't know how to say this, so instead, I'll just show you."

With that Harry pulled out an envelope and handed it to Karen.

Karen pulled several photographs out. The first showed her sitting on the patio chair with her hand between her legs. The second was when she fell into Mark's arms and the third and fourth showed her kissing Mark. The fifth picture was of Karen leading Mark by the hand into her house.

Karen didn't know what to say. She looked at Harry, looked back at the pictures and then back to Harry again.

Harry closed the distance and reached his hand inside of Karen's nightgown. As he started to squeeze her breast, Harry said, "Karen, nobody has to know about this."

Karen was numb.

Harry took out his hand and pulled Karen's nightgown over her head.

Karen stood in front of Harry Wilson naked.

"Karen, I just want a little of what you gave to the kid next door."

He pulled Karen into his arms. She offered no resistance and still, said not one word.

Harry looked into her beautiful face and then kissed her.

His lips touched Karen's but she did not kiss back.

His hands slid to cup Karen's bare ass cheeks and as he felt them up, he kissed her again. This time he left his lips on her mouth a moment longer and then, Karen opened her mouth and let Harry's tongue in.

She could taste the same stale cigarette taste that her daughter had. Harry Wilson's tongue glided all over Karen's mouth. He pushed his hips into her so that she could feel his growing erection.

Karen's mind started to engage and process what was going on. With her eyes closed and her tongue dancing with Harry's, she could feel his fingers spearing inside the crack of her ass and his very hard, cock pushing against her bare belly. She thought, "Good grief, Harry is really hung!" Karen could feel a tingle in her pussy as there was no doubt what Harry wanted in return for his silence.

As they continued to kiss, Harry's hand left the back of her ass and started to caress her right breast. Karen was swooning under his finger's assault of her nipple and then she felt his hand drift lower to the area between her legs.

Harry cupped her sex and slid his fingers inside her slit. Almost instantly, Harry stopped his tongue assault for just the briefest moment and Karen knew why. She knew she was wet and now, Harry knew it too. Even though there was still a part of Karen's mind that couldn't believe this was happening she did have to admit that being taken this way was exciting her.

As Karen could feel her own body respond by pushing down from her waist to ride Harry's probing fingers, she knew that the outcome of this situation was going to end with Harry fucking her. Surprisingly, the thought of his hard cock pushing into her was not repulsive. In fact, she was becoming quite invigorated and even wetter at the proposition.

She started thinking, "So Harry Wilson was gonna get a little pussy.... Big deal."

As her mind achieved acceptance of her own impending submission, that thought and Harry's finger fucking her, fueled her own need and she kissed Harry back with even more passion.

Karen could feel Harry's digits probing her sex as her tongue swirled in unison with his nicotine stained mouth but at this point, Karen no longer cared. All she cared about was her own sexual release and this man was going to help her reach it. Now fully committed to the inevitable, she broke the kiss and slid her tongue along the top of Harry's lip before saying, "Let's go upstairs and do this right."

Karen lead the way upstairs and Harry followed behind looking at her choice ass as it sashayed up the stairs.

When they came to her room she laid down on her back, legs spread and said, "Harry, why don't you get naked and eat my pussy."

Harry was thrilled that she sounded like she was willing to do this. This was going to be much better than just forcing her or making her cry or something worse. This was everything he ever hoped for.

He kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants and underwear to release his thick cock and Karen didn't even focus on any other part of his body except his tool.

She involuntarily licked her lips in anticipation and cooed, "Harry, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen.

With a grin and a prideful voice, Harry replied, "Karen, that's not the first time I've heard that."

Harry ripped off his shirt and dove between Karen's legs. As soon as his head was between her thighs and his tongue hit her hole, Karen's mind was exclusively focused on the orgasm that was fast approaching.

His tongue felt wonderful. In fact, Karen figured that she was so horny at being taken this way that "any" tongue would feel wonderful.

Karen uttered, "Eat me you perverted slob, make me cum." Karen couldn't believe she said something like that to Harry Wilson. However, she also couldn't believe that he had his tongue in her pussy and that her hips were pushing against his mouth because it felt so good.

"That's it, eat me. Make me cum. I need to cum. Swirl that tongue. Lap at my hole. Make me wet. Make me cum and then fuck my sweet hole!"

Harry was going nuts! No woman had ever spoken to him like that. Karen Moore was one hot slut. He never would have guessed. He could hear the urgency of her breathing and she pushed her hips up off the bed and held them there while he tongued her to the orgasm she demanded.

"Fuck me Harry. Do me."

Harry positioned himself between Karen's legs and slid his cock into her twat. He didn't even hesitate and instead, fed her his entire length and girth.

Karen's body shuddered with an immediate orgasm.

"Oh Harry, fuck me with that horse cock of yours!"

As he pushed and shoved and felt the walls of Karen's pussy give way to his thrusting meat, he put her legs over his head and pushed in so that he bottomed out against her cervix.

Gasping for air and in a state of total frenzy, Karen just lay still while Harry shoved his cock as deep into her as he could reach. "Harry, I'm cumming...."

Harry could feel Karen starting to thrash from orgasm after orgasm underneath him. There was no doubt that she was digging his big dick. Not every woman could accept his girth but for the ones that could, he knew he could bring them nothing short of total ecstasy. With her legs still positioned over his head, he fucked her hard because through experience, he knew which women could take it.

As he repeatedly pushed into her, Karen's breasts bounced at every penile invasion and while her eyes were shut to enjoy the experience, Harry's were wide open, as he didn't want to miss a thing. Between kissing her mouth and neck, he noticed the little love bites that young Mark had already left on Karen and thought, "Wow, this little tramp likes to be fucked."

Karen loved the feel of a cock in her pussy and started to understand that if she couldn't have Mark, she was glad that she had Harry's huge prick in her.

Karen felt his belly slap against her as Harry fucked her for all he was worth. She pulled Harry's mouth to hers as she was now desperate to kiss this man.. A man prepared to blackmail her for pussy. As she felt his big dick pushing into her she started thinking, and came to yet another realization, "Stupid man. With a dick like this, he could have fucked me just by asking."

Her tongue swirled in his mouth.

His cock pounded in her pussy.

She came again.

"Give me your cum Harry. Cum deep. Give it to me."

Harry pushed, shoved and finally, he came.

Chapter 14

It was nearing 10:00 am and Heather figured that she had better get up. She went to the bathroom, put a quick comb threw her hair and headed downstairs. Her Aunt Sarah had her back towards her as she was at the kitchen sink cleaning up her breakfast dishes.

Aunt Sarah saw Heather and said, "Good morning love."

"Good morning Aunt Sarah. Looks like my dad got off ok this morning."

Aunt Sarah found a fair bit of humor in her comment. "He didn't just get off once, he got off twice," she though to herself.

"Yes dear, your dad left very early this morning. He got off just fine." Sarah had to suppress a giggle.

Sarah had on a sheer blouse, no bra and what appeared to be either a bathing suit bottom or a pair of panties on. Heather could see her Aunt Sarah's breasts and nipples almost as easy as if she was shirtless and while she tried not to stare, she had to admit to herself that her Aunt Sarah had a great chest.

Sarah could see the reaction on Heather's face as she took in what she was wearing. It was in fact, the effect that Sarah wanted to have on her niece.

"Your Uncle Tom had to go into the office for a few hours this morning but he will take the next couple of days off to visit with you. It's just you and me kiddo for the next several hours. What do you think about hanging out by the pool?"

Heather replied, "Yeah that sounds great."

Aunt Sarah was pleased as she wanted to see her niece in as little as possible while she had her alone this morning. Relishing her initial success, Sarah felt that she would press a little further.

"Heather, I don't want to make you uncomfortable but we are kinda far away from the nearest home and your Uncle and I often swim in the nude. I guess I am just accustomed to an all-over-tan. Will that make you uncomfortable?"

Heather wanted to appear grown up and told her Aunt, "Sure whatever makes you comfortable."

"Well sweetheart, you can also swim and sunbathe in the nude as well if you like and with a knowing adult look stated, "I won't tell."

Heather didn't exactly respond to the question. She was thinking that hanging out by the pool naked with her Aunt would be kinda fun. Heather also wondered what would happen when her Uncle came home and saw her in the nude. Instead of making her uncomfortable, she was kind of excited thinking about being naked in front of her Uncle and hoped that she would see him naked too. She wondered, "I wonder if his dick is as big as Daddy's?"

Aunt Sarah walked out the back door toward the pool, pulled off her blouse and left her panties sitting in the walkway. Heather thought her Aunt looked just beautiful as she strolled naked to the pool.

Heather thought, "Well, when in Rome", then shucked off her clothes and headed out to the pool with her Aunt.

Both ladies jumped into the pool and swam around together. They splashed and played tag. Aunt Sarah loved looking at the youthful body that Heather had. "Sweetheart, you have got one hot body!"

"Thank you Aunt Sarah."

Standing in the pool, Aunt Sarah reached up with her hand and caressed Heather's left breast. Heather enjoyed the touch of her Aunt and made no effort to pull away. As she switched to the other breast, Sarah muttered, "So beautiful", and noticed that Heather's nipples were very reactive to her touch. "This is going as well as I could have hoped," she thought.

Sarah continued, "Here honey, let's go ahead and get some sun. I'll put some lotion on your back for you. Go ahead and lie down on that chaise lounge over there."

Heather got out of the pool and wondered what was happening to her. "My Aunt's touch on my breasts was so nice. I really didn't want her to stop," she thought.

Heather laid down face first on the lounge. Sarah could hardly stop staring at the cute little body that Heather had. She poured suntan lotion on her hands and then started to spread the lotion on Heather's back. She used long, slow movements to spread the lotion all the way down her back and on the sides of her body where she got a little feel of the sides of Heather's youthful breasts.

Heather really liked the feeling of her Aunt's hands on her body. With the sun baking down on her, and the feel of her Aunt's hands, she started thinking about what she saw last night between her dad and Aunt Sarah. They were so hot together and the memory started to create a little moisture problem in Heather's snatch. She felt her Aunt's hand spreading the lotion on her back. She felt her hands slide along the side of her breasts and that felt especially nice.

1...34567...14