Horny Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for Martha, she made a point of telling her girlfriends that Harry was, "gifted" and her own friends came onto Harry to experience him. Over the years, he had enjoyed a number of very torrid, affairs.

At the same time, her other neighbor, Mark saw Mrs. Moore sunning herself. Mark walked outside to get a closer look as she represented many of his sexual fantasies. He knew that, one of the things that made fucking Heather so great is that he often thought of Karen Moore when he had his cock sliding inside of Heather.

Feeling pretty horny himself, he figured he'd find out if Heather was home as he was really in the mood for a little fucking.

Sitting on the patio chair, distraught, lonely and fighting a case of, "the screaming hornies", Karen heard a voice from the neighbors yard and immediately removed her hand from between her legs.

"Hi Mrs. Moore!"

"Oh, hi Mark"

"Is Heather home?"

"No, she is gone for the next few days to her Uncle Tom's"

Karen looked at Mark and liked what she saw. He was a handsome thing indeed. All nice and tan from working out doors in his dad's landscape company. He had his shirt off and she could see the rippling muscles in his body. Arms, legs, stomach looked like they were chiseled out of marble. That wetness between her legs started to flow even harder.

Mark could sense that something indeed was unusual about Mrs. Moore. Her speech was slurred and she had a disheveled look about her. So he walked into the Moore's back yard to see if everything was ok.

Karen, seeing Mark walk towards her, stood up to greet him but she stood up too soon and because of the drinks, started to trip over her own feet. Fortunately, Mark got there in time to catch her.

With both arms around her and the entire weight of Mrs. Moore pressing against him, he asked "Are you ok, Mrs. Moore?"

Karen looked up into Mark's eyes and felt his strong arms around her. She was drunk, actually very drunk and all she could think of was, "God, he's a beautiful young man."

Again, Mark asked, "Are you ok Mrs. Moore?"

With an unmistakable glitter in her eye, Karen replied, "Sure Mark, I couldn't be better."

Karen was so horny and drunk that she was hardly responsible for what she started to do. Her hands slid up the front of Mark's chest and she lingered to feel the strength in his pectorals. Then she slid her hands behind his neck and pulled his face towards hers.

Mark reacted as any young man would when pulled toward a woman that he was clearly attracted towards. He brought his mouth to hers and kissed her. As his tongue entered her mouth, he could taste the liquor and new her odd behavior was due to drunkenness. The kiss became even more passionate and he could feel the strength of Mrs. Moore's hand as she pulled his face towards hers as if she was trying to completely consume him.

Their tongues danced and Karen pressed her body as tight as she could to this beautiful young man.

She broke the kiss and looked up and Mark and with a smile said, "Why don't you call me Karen".

She took Mark by the hand and led him into her house.

Harry Wilson snapped his last photo and couldn't believe what he saw.

Chapter 9

Karen pulled Mark into the house, up the stairs and into the bedroom that up till this point, only she and John had shared. The both fell onto the bed and Mark was immediately pulling at Karen's clothes. While very aroused, Karen was also too numb to offer any resistance. In no time, Mark had pulled off all of her clothes and with Karen now laying naked before him on the bed, clearly offering herself to him, Mark started to tear out of his clothes in anticipation of the greatest sexual adventure of his young life. Karen was also completely absorbed in the moment and found that she felt nearly insane with lust for this young, hard bodied stud.

Her tortured mind was trying to deal with shame, neglect, loneliness and now, "lust". Even in this drunken, and agonizingly emotional state she was in, Karen knew she had only one avenue to relieve the pain that was slowly overwhelming her. She knew that she needed some relief, as she was now confronted with desires and painful images that were too overpowering to deal with alone. More than anything, she needed comfort and staring as Mark dropped his shorts she knew that his "shaft" would be the key to a place that would at least provide a respite to her tortured mind. Looking at her young lover and knowing that she wanted him, Karen provided all the permission to Mark that he needed when she said, "Mark, come fuck me".

Mark crawled between Karen's legs and placed his cock to her hole and slid in.

"Ummm, Mark, yeah lover that's what I need. Fuck me! Your cock is so hard, so thick, emmm", said Karen.

Mark had never made it with such a beautiful mature woman.

"Mrs. Moore, I can't believe this is happening, you are so beautiful."

"Call me Karen", she replied as she felt his penis bang away at her neglected pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, Mark. I want this. I want you. Give me your hard cock."

Mark pushed and bucked and Karen met each thrust with equal vigor. Karen threw her legs over Mark's back and used her legs to push him as deep into her throbbing cunt as she could.

""Oh Mark. That's it. Oh yeah. Fuck me with your beautiful cock."

Soon they both were feeling the beginning of the end.

Karen started saying, "Oh Mark, I'm gonna cum. Give it to me hard, baby. I'm cuuummmiinngg!"

Mark too, started to shoot off. "Here comes my load, ooohhh!"

Karen couldn't believe that she had rejected sex all of these years and her eyes teared up as she realized how hard it must have been on her husband, John. Her mind had the same thought, over and over, "I've been an awful wife – this is all my fault. I should never have denied him the love from me that he needed."

Looking up at Mark she was desperate to lose this train of thought and with great haste, Karen pulled Mark's mouth to hers to re-ignite the fire in her belly.

"I want more Mark. I need more of your stiff juicy prick."

Karen rolled Mark to his back and slid down to take his deflating penis in her mouth. She loved the taste of his beautiful cock and the fact that she could also taste herself excited her as well.. "Oh Mark, your cock is so beautiful. I want you to pump me with it some more. I'm so hot for you!"

Karen could feel Mark's cum running out of her pussy and it increased her need and desire. She licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock head. She started to push the guilt out of her mind and found herself completely lost in her lust for Mark and his cock.

Mark's flaccid penis was no longer flaccid. He was reacting to this beautiful woman's mouth on his pecker and it grew. Karen started to take Mark well into her mouth and throat. She couldn't get enough of his cock in her mouth. She loved the musky taste of her sex mixed with the sperm on Mark's dick. Her tongue licked every inch of his manhood and then she would devour it again down her throat.

"I need you back inside me Mark."

Karen got on top of Mark and pointed his pole at her hole and sat down onto it.

"Ummm, yeah. Oh, you feel so good inside me"

Karen raised her body up and down on Mark. She needed to feel him inside of her. She needed his cum. She needed his love but mostly, she needed his cock. Mark's hands reached up and started pulling at Karen's nipples. The feeling of her nipples being pulled coupled with his thick cock in her snatch drove her crazy. Karen slowed down the fucking to lean forward and feed Mark her beautiful, full, 38C breasts into his mouth. Mark sucked at the nipples as if he was feeding. He turned his head and sucked on the inside of her breast leaving a love bite to confirm to himself that this was really happening and Karen was too drunk with booze and passion to ever realize it.

Mark rolled Karen onto her back and fucked her hard till they both climaxed again.

As Mark thrust the last of his seed into Karen he mashed his mouth to hers and kissed her again. He slid his head and ran his tongue down her neck and again left another hickey lower on her neck.

Karen was spent, and was in the midst of passing out.

Mark pulled his cock out of her, got up, put on his clothes and let himself out.

About twenty minutes later, Karen woke up and felt the room spin. She moved as quickly as she could to the bathroom and then violently released all of the cocktails she had consumed. Feeling a little better, she went back to bed feeling her young lovers cum run down her legs. Even with a pounding headache and upset stomach, Karen had a smile on her face. She knew she was free of her previous disposition to sex and that she would need more cock. No, not more cock, much more cock.

Chapter 10

Heather sucked her dad's penis while rolling down the road. They sat up high in the van making it difficult for people to see them. John had already peeled Heather's shorts off and was sliding his hand over her ass and between her legs. Soon the urge to screw became overwhelming and he found a little rest area and pulled in. There's was the only car in the parking lot and John reclined Heather's seat, pulled his pants to his knees and fucked her in the front seat of the van.

Heather thought fucking in a rest area was very exciting. Anyone, even a cop could pull in and maybe catch them. John had different feelings. He needed to get his rocks off in his daughter's pussy.

They didn't really speak, as they knew they had to be quick. John pumped, Heather received and soon, she could feel her dad dump more of his wonderful cum into her teenaged belly.

John looked down upon his daughter and kissed her with great love. Then got back behind the wheel and started back down the road to his brother's home.

As they got into his brother's town, Heather wanted to give her daddy a blow job before they got to her Uncle Tom and Aunt Sarah's.

"Daddy, would you mind letting me suck you off before we get to Uncle Tom's?"

John just grinned and said, "I'd love that."

Pleased with herself for making her daddy feel good, she sat and smiled and waited for her daddy to find a place where she could love on his cock with her mouth and tongue.

John went ahead and pulled into a grocery store parking lot and positioned himself in what appeared to be as good a spot as any to not be seen. John unbuckled his pants and slid them down to release his prick.

Heather gave her daddy a nice tongue kiss and then slid her mouth to his pecker.

Heather started with long licks along the underside of his shaft and head. She tickled at his balls with her kisses and then went to work deep throating his rod. John's head leaned back onto his seat and once again was enjoying her pretty mouth on his dick.

In between licks, slurps and sucks, Heather said, "Daddy, I love to suck you. Give me a good mouthful of that cum."

Heather continued to bob up and down on her daddy's penis and she soon heard the urgency in his breathing and noticed how more aggressive he bucked into her mouth and then, she felt the cum fly into the back of her throat. Heather did not swallow the load and instead, turned her head with her mouth open to show her daddy that she had his cum in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the goo of his load so that he could see her do it and then swallowed.

Chapter 11

They arrived at Uncle Tom and Aunt Sarah's and were greeted with hugs and kisses. To Heather, they looked just the same as always. Uncle Tom was a younger version of her dad and Aunt Sarah was a petite woman with large breasts, and brown hair and eyes. You would best describe her as attractive than beautiful but her body was incredible with a trim waist, round butt and big tits. At least 38DD and maybe 40DD.

Tom and Sarah helped John and Heather bring their luggage to their rooms and gave them a moment to unpack and clean up from the drive.

Sarah grabbed Tom by the arm and took him to the kitchen. "Did you see what was in Heather's hair?"

"Not really", replied Tom.

Sarah said, "She had a big drop of fresh cum in her hair."

"C'mon, that would mean that John was doing his own daughter."

Sarah replied, "Tom, as you know, I have seen plenty of cum in my life and I know what I saw. Besides, I saw the way you looked at your niece. You mind fucked her as soon as you saw her. Not that I blame you. She is a hot little thing isn't she? Anyway, why shouldn't John feel the same way?"

The conversation between Sarah and Tom broke up as John and Heather walked into the kitchen. Tom immediately got everyone a drink and he also noticed that Heather had freshly combed her hair and the evidence, if there was any, was gone.

Tom's mind started to whirl at the opportunities that such a relationship could create and Sarah, well, the thought of John fucking Heather simply made her horny for John's cock.

It was late in the afternoon but the sun was still warm so they decided to grill steaks by the pool. Everyone got changed into their suits and met out on the deck. Sarah had a great figure and her suit didn't leave much to the imagination. John had a hard time keeping his eyes off of his sister-in-law's voluptuous body and she not only noticed his attention, she liked it. Sarah was proud of her flat tummy and big tits. She knew that with her 38DD's, a guy had to be gay or blind not to want to get a better look of her rack. Heather held her own in her suit as well. Sure she was young but she had a fresh face, hard body and a beautiful figure. Likewise, both Tom and Sarah enjoyed looking at Heather's pert body.

The steaks were great and the wine flowed. Everyone was having a great time eating, swimming and visiting. Heather jumped back into the pool and her Uncle Tom jumped in behind her. John, wanting to be a good houseguest felt obligated to help Sarah clean up.

John said, "Sarah, it's so good to see you and Tom again. You guys live close enough to let visits like this happen but far enough away to make it difficult all the same."

"Well we like living out here in the country. We like the seclusion. Tom and I can do anything we want and nobody knows."

She then walked up to John, put her arms around him and gave him a tender kiss on the lips saying, "We really like seeing you and wish we could see more of you too."

John was a little caught off guard by the kiss. Not exactly a passionate kiss but she did linger on his mouth and instead of just pulling back, she peeled her lips from his. To John, this was very erotic and his dick went to half-mast.

In the pool, Tom and Heather were horsing around. Dunking and wrestling in the water. Heather liked the rough play and also liked the way Uncle Tom's hands felt on her body. Instead of grabbing at her, his hands caught her in small caresses. Heather was pretty sure that it was just an accident that his hands seemed to repeatedly find her breasts and butt cheeks.

However, when she and Uncle Tom got out of the pool, she easily noticed that he had an erection. "Gee, maybe it wasn't an accident", she thought and that excited her.

Through the evening, Tom and especially Sarah watched for any tell tale clues that would confirm their suspicion about John and Heather. From Sarah's perspective, except for her own husband trying to cop a feel on his own niece in the pool, she really didn't see a thing.

At about 10 PM, Heather went to bed leaving Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tom to visit with her dad. While all three of them were a little tipsy, Tom was really throwing back the cocktails and got a little smashed. At about 11 PM Tom was slurring very badly and both John and Sarah had to help him back into the house, up the stairs and into bed.

John turned on his heels leaving Sarah with Tom. He peeked in on Heather who was lightly snoring, went to the den downstairs to ready his bed for sleep.

Standing in only his boxers, and fixing the bedding on the pull out coach, John felt a pair of hands slide up the front of his body from behind. He stood there a moment enjoying the feel of Heather's hands on his chest and stomach and then felt them slide down to trace the outline of his cock and balls. When he turned to embrace his daughter, Heather, he was shocked to see his sister-in-law, Sarah!

Sarah grinned and said, "Expecting somebody else?"

John didn't say a word.

He couldn't form a thought.

Sarah was dressed in a see through pajama top that just barley extended to the very top of her thigh. John could see the nipples of her breast almost as well as if she had nothing on at all. Her legs were smooth and tan and her eyes were sparkling at him.

"Tom is asleep and he isn't waking up anytime soon", she said.

Again, John did not reply.

Sarah new she had the upper hand and continued, "All that wine makes me horny John. Wanna ball me?"

She walked up to John and pushed him onto the bed. His cock was already straining to be released from his boxers. Sarah, with no resistance from John, pulled his boxers off releasing his cock. With John now completely naked, Sarah slowly and seductively pulled her top off releasing her big tits.

"I thought I might just wanna suck this clean a bit before I fuck it."

Sarah started to give John the greatest blow job of his life. Sarah could suck a cock and got a lot of practice with her husband Tom and a variety of other men, some that her husband new and, some that he didn't.

John could not believe how wonderful Sarah's mouth felt on his pecker. He was afraid that he would cum before he fucked her. With Sarah's experience, she knew that Tom couldn't take much more of her sucking so she let him fall from her mouth and squatted her pussy on John's face. John's mouth opened to lick and taste his brother's wife. Sarah, rubbed her pussy all over John's mouth and John used his tongue to bring her off to a quick orgasm.

"Oh yeah John, that's the spot. Lick me right there. Oh yeah, sugar. Lick me, I'm gonna cum soon."

With a greatly raised voice almost near a scream Sarah shouted, "That's it! That's it! Argghhhh! Owwwww!

Sarah slid back on John's body and impaled herself on his cock. John's hands moved to Sarah's big tits and he started to squeeze her nipples and feel her up.

"That's it John. Squeeze my nipples, that feels so good."

"I really like your cock, John. It feels good inside of me. I've always wanted to do this with you but until today, I didn't think you would do it."

In the midst of the fucking John had to wonder what she meant by the comment, "until today?" He wondered, "What had happened today?" Then his mind grew darker, "Could she know about me and Heather"? Then immediately his own mind replied back to him, "No, no way".

"Well I'm glad we're fucking now. Sarah, your body is fantastic. I love your hole. Are you sure Tom won't wake up?"

As she continued to ride John's prick, Sarah said, "Not a chance. Let me get on the bottom."

As Sarah got underneath John, a sleepy Heather woke to the noises from downstairs and was amazed to see that Aunt Sarah was fucking her dad! She thought, "Oh my gosh!"

However, Heather wasn't mad. The site turned her on and she was happy that her dad was nailing such a woman with such a hot body as her Aunt Sarah had. Heather found herself admiring Aunt Sarah's big breasts and slim waist. "Aunt Sarah is hot", Heather thought.

She watched and listed to the fucking her dad was giving to Aunt Sarah and wished that she was in there with them. "Wow, that would be an experience", she believed.

"I'm gonna cum soon Sarah. Here it comes."

"Me too stud. Give me that cum."

Both of them ooohh'd and aahhh'd and came together and fell into a long passionate kiss.

Heather took this opportunity to sneak back into bed.

In about 15 more minutes, she heard Aunt Sarah come up the stairs and go to bed. She could also hear Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tom chatting behind the door. There were giggles and laughs and then, the unmistakable sound of fucking. "Fucking", Heather thought, "She just got done humping my dad and know she is screwing my dad's brother. Wow, Aunt Sarah is a fucking machine."