Hot Vegas Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bunny shook her head.

"But now the Dark Angel in you has awoken. Now you hunger for it. Your body and mind crave it. You have never experienced the need so powerfully and it frightens you."

Bunny nodded her head.

The blonde woman lifted her gaze to Mr. B again.

"Give her permission," she stated. Mr. B tried to lick dry lips with a dry tongue. He glanced at the man in the chair staring, still, at Bunny. Then, almost against his will, his eyes traveled to the man's extraordinary equipment. For the first time he allowed himself to imagine Bunny there, between this man's legs, sucking and licking his huge cock and balls like the red-haired woman was doing at that very moment. The image scared him, made him jealous, and yet also strangely excited him.

What the fuck is wrong with me? He wondered. How could I possibly be okay with that? Could I be okay with that?

As if to answer his penis stirred to life, just a little. Bunny sucking my dick doesn't make me hard again but the thought of Bunny sucking HIS dick does? Have I completely lost my mind?

Bunny noticed Mr. B was growing and looked at him confused. That woman is suggesting Mr. B let Thomas have me and that idea is making Mr. B hard?  I do not understand that at all.

The blonde woman rose and crossed over to Thomas, took his hand and led him back to stand directly before Bunny. Bunny shied away as he approached but once again fixed her gaze upon his heavy phallus, swinging side to side as he walked. The blood rushed to her cheeks and pussy.

The blonde woman helped Bunny to stand and then moved behind her, lowering the zipper on Bunny's skirt. Bunny waited for Mr. B to say something and Mr. B waited for Bunny to say something. When neither of them protested she tugged the skirt down to Bunny's ankles. Mr. B was dazzled; charming, innocent Bunny was standing before a room full of strangers, stripped down to her little pink panties.

All eyes were on her and while she felt horribly exposed, she also felt terrifically excited. A quick glance around the room showed Bunny that everyone was watching her. When her eyes finally came to Thomas she lowered them to stare again at his equipment. Why do I keep doing that?

Mr. B watched her face as she stared. Bunny was mesmerized and for reasons he did not understand, that excited him very much. The more Bunny stared at the man's cock, the more aroused the man became. As everyone watched the enormous shaft began to slowly rise, filling with blood. The man looked at Mr. B and smiled.

"I'm Thomas," he said and extended a hand and Mr. B shook it. "Your wife is breathtaking. I cannot take my eyes off her."

Mr. B forced a chuckle and tried to sound cool. "She apparently feels the same way about you."

"Let us hope so..."

The blonde woman knelt and hooked her fingers into the waistband of Bunny's panties. Drawing them down with deliberate slowness she gradually revealed Bunny's smooth, hairless pussy to the room. Bunny's skin was so hot she thought she would melt or catch fire. When the panties reached her feet, Bunny stepped out of them. They blonde woman collected them and the skirt and stepped back leaving Bunny and Thomas completely nude and facing each other. From his seat behind her, Mr. B saw Bunny's legs trembling.

Tom's cock continued to rise and moments later the head came up between Bunny's legs, bumping her labia. Bunny moaned and turned her head to Mr. B.

"Baby," she said, her voice strained with tension, "are you okay with all this? I'm freaking out on the inside."

Mr. B swallowed hard. "I don't know Honey. I'm jealous but also excited. I love seeing you like this but I'm scared. Every time I catch you staring at Tom's cock I get so turned on but then when I think of you actually touching it I get terrified."

"Oh Baby, I feel exactly the same way...what do we do?"

Mr. B glanced around the expectant room. The crowd had grown and all eyes were on them.

Tom's veiny dick was almost completely erect and was bouncing in time with his heartbeat as he gazed at Bunny. He held his ground, waiting patiently. He had no way to know for sure but his gut told him the night was not yet over.

The blonde woman circled around to the back of Mr. B's chair and lowered her mouth to his ear.

"Look at your sexy wife," she whispered. "Look how all the others want her. You want her too, yes?"

Mr. B nodded a quick jerk of his head.

"Yes, of course you do. She is exquisite. Thomas wants her too, yes?"

Mr. B nodded again.

"But now look at your lovable, innocent wife....whom does she want? Be honest. Be brave..."

Mr. B looked at Bunny again. Her erect nipples and swollen pussy lips showed how turned on she was. But turned on for whom? Mr. B thought back to the looks these two had exchanged, like they knew each other, and wondered what exactly was happening here.

"Baby," he asked, "Do you want him?"

Bunny turned to look at Thomas again and that now familiar excitement ran through her. She turned back to Mr. B, afraid to answer.

The blonde woman spoke: "Ah, now we begin to see...now we begin to understand. Thomas has something Bunny wants that before tonight she did not know she desired. Now that she's seen it, nothing else will do. You could gather your clothes and take her home and she'd never speak of it again but it would always be there in her mind. She would always wonder about tonight and so would you. Better to be brave and see what you can discover."

Bunny drew a ragged breath listening to the woman expose her soul and aimed beseeching, apologetic eyes at Mr. B.

So, thought Mr. B. There it is. There is the truth of the matter. My wife does want this man. She's just afraid to say anything that will hurt me.

He looked at Thomas who now sported a crooked smile and knowing eyes to go with the heavy tube of flesh jutting up from his hips. There was something about this man, Mr. B thought. He is easy to like. He has a raging hard-on for my darling Bunny and yet instead of rage I feel a little pride. This man could have any woman here and he chose mine. What is it about him that makes me want to avoid disappointing him?

This man had captured them both; young, innocent, newly married couple inches away from a huge cock and balls. Mr. B looked at it too now, along with Bunny.

Thomas stepped closer to them and Bunny stepped back between Mr. B's knees. Thomas stepped forward again, his thick cock bobbing up and down and when Bunny tried to back up once more, she bumped into Mr. B.

Thomas reached down and wrapped his big fingers around his shaft and pumped a few times. Bunny and Mr. B watched him do it and when he stepped forward one last time, Bunny sat down on Mr. B's lap. She immediately felt Mr. B's erection poking her in the back so she adjusted and brought him up between her legs, resting vertically in her slit. For a split-second Bunny considered lowering her pussy onto her husband now erect penis but something stopped her. He could just as easily slide it into me...but he hasn't. Why isn't he pushing his dick into me? He is waiting to see what happens next just like I am.

Bunny was breathing hard. Her hands were on Mr. B thighs and her back against his chest. She brought her legs together, trapping Mr. B's penis against her pussy. Thomas took another step forward, bringing his cock within inches of Bunny's face. Bunny turned her head to the side and kissed Mr. B passionately, their tongues dancing in their mouths. She broke the kiss and held his eyes.

"I need to know what's okay baby. Tell me what I can do."

"Touch it," he whispered, and Bunny turned to look into his eyes.

"Baby, I don't know....are you sure?"

"I don't know....I think so. Do you want to?"

"I do, but I don't want to hurt you or make you angry. I'm really turned on and I'm afraid that's clouding my judgment...that's why I want you to make the decisions."

Mr. B nodded he understood her and dropped his hands to her thighs and began to spread her legs. Bunny looked down at her soaking wet swollen pussy. As Mr. B spread her legs, her bald labia also parted, revealing to the entire room her true state of arousal. Obviously soaked, Bunny blushed and tried to close her legs but Mr. B held her open. After a moment of panic, Bunny relaxed and they kissed deeply and passionately again.

When they finished kissing, Tom's cock was there. He was as long as Bunny's arm from wrist to elbow and just as thick. His huge hairless balls would have over-flowed Bunny's palm. Mr. B watched as Bunny studied it intently, like a curious child.

So different from my husband's, she speculated. Bigger...much bigger...this one radiates power and authority. I'm embarrassed but I can feel my female brain wanting to submit to it. I never knew big could make such a difference.

She turned her head and gazed at every square inch, careful not to touch it. The more she looked at it, the more excited Mr. B got. The sexual tension, already in the stratosphere, began to climb again as Bunny burned Tom's gorgeous cock into her memory.

"You can touch it baby," Mr. B reminded her. "I'm right here. You're safe."

Bunny looked into his eyes searching to see if he was angry or disgusted with her. All she found there was love...and lust.

Bunny roiled with internal conflict and strife.

"Oh my god honey, I want to so much. This whole night is fucking crazy...but I'm afraid to...He's so big baby...I want to but I'm scared...I don't know what is okay. This is freaking me out...maybe if you help then I'll know for sure it's okay, then I'll know it's what you want too."

For a moment Mr. B didn't understand what she was saying.

"I'll follow wherever you lead, husband."

Comprehension dawned on him gradually. If Bunny meant what he thought she meant, he was about to get really uncomfortable. He glanced around at all the people watching; suddenly he was too shy to act.

Thomas understood instantly and knew what to do. "Follow me," he ordered. Without questioning, they did.

Seconds later they stepped into one of the glass-walled booths. Because the room was dark, Mr. B did not notice the one-way glass. Once inside, with the door closed and locked, Mr. B looked around and discovered the entire back wall was a mirror. Thomas grabbed a plush chair and motioned for Mr. B to sit in it 'after you strip like us' he added, which Mr. B did. The total privacy of this room made him brave. Now it was just the three of them. Mr. B relaxed and smiled at Bunny.

Next Tom walked Bunny backwards until she was once again on Mr. B's lap facing outward. This time Mr. B lifted her legs and placed them outside his own, spreading Bunny as wide open as she could get, then he brought his hands up her stomach and cupped both breasts, tweaking the nipples, boldly offering them to Thomas. Let's see how far Bunny is willing to go. I wonder what she'll do.

Bunny moaned feeling decadent and slutty, surprised Mr. B felt comfortable enough with Thomas to display her like this.

Finally, Thomas stepped up between Mr. B's legs again, bringing his soft, hanging cock inches from her face.

"Now, where were we...?" Thomas asked, a half-smile curling his lips.

Bunny turned and looked at Mr. B expectantly. Mr. B hesitated, and then caught sight of the three of them in the giant mirror. Nothing in his young life had prepared him for the sheer erotic power of that image; Mr. B seated, Bunny, his young bride, completely nude and sitting on his lap, and Thomas, a handsome older gentleman, also nude, facing them both, his massive cock hanging right in front of Bunny. Mr. B sat paralyzed trying to take the whole scene in. Bunny followed his eyes and when she saw it she gasped. Thomas smiled. He knew exactly what these young kids were looking at behind him.

Wildly aroused now, Bunny turned her head and kissed Mr. B again and again. When she turned back, Tom's face was there. She hesitated until Mr. B whispered behind her that it was okay. Bunny took a deep breath and closed her eyes, offering her mouth to Thomas. Tom brought his lips to hers and an electrifying kiss jolted them both. Bunny kept her lips pressed to his for a long time, returning passion with passion. Their tongues met and swirled. Mr. B wrestled with jealousy watching them but he also found it exciting. When they finally parted both were gasping for breath. Bunny was trembling. Thomas had begun to grow again and this time he leaned his hips forward too.

Mr. B held his breath.

Thomas brushed the tip against Bunny's mouth.

Bunny pursed her lips and kissed the head tentatively, unsure of her boundaries and her skills. Mr. B reached up and lightly stroked her hair and, encouraged, Bunny parted her lips and sucked on the very tip of him. She wanted to do a good job.

Watching from behind Mr. B saw her cheeks rolling and knew she was trying to insert her tongue into the hole of Thomas's cock. Thomas moaned.

With her eyes closed she swirled her tongue all around the head, slowly taking more and more into her mouth. Thomas was just too big for her to get very much but that didn't stop her from trying, sucking and gagging on his thick shaft as her tongue whipped the crown. Thomas moaned again and thrust his hips forward. Bunny was attacking his cock. Placing both hands on her head he forced a little more of his cock down her throat each time he flexed his ass. Eventually Bunny had to catch her breath and pulled him out, panting.

Tom's cock now stood up on its own, the first third of it glistening with Bunny's saliva. Bunny turned and kissed Mr. B pushing a salty tongue into his mouth, shocking him. Bunny was moving her hips against Mr. B's dick, sliding her labia up and down his stiff pole, painting him with hot juice. I've never seen Bunny this excited, he thought.

While Bunny was kissing Mr. B, Thomas knelt and brought his spear right up to Bunny's cunt. Mr. B's penis blocked the opening but Thomas didn't care, using his prick like a club he nudged Mr. B out of the way. Aware that Thomas had moved Mr. B looked down to see Thomas was between Bunny's thighs and lining himself up. Bunny lay back on Mr. B with her eyes closed, panting, ready for whatever was to come next. Mr. B was riveted by the inevitable penetration of his wife, desperately wanting to see it and desperately wanting to pull her out of the way.

A battle raged inside him. He was surprised Bunny was so willing to take things this far and for reasons he did not understand that thought excited him greatly. Thomas's cock dwarfed Bunny's little pussy.  Tired of the voices battling in his head, Mr. B silenced them all by rationalizing that tonight was different, that he and Bunny would be adventurous just this one time and come tomorrow, everything would go back to normal. They would have a memory of one crazy night in Vegas and that would be that. Mr. B immediately felt better.

A decision had been made. He knew now that if that's what Bunny wanted, he was going to let Thomas fuck his wife and the thought inflamed him. Refocusing his eyes Tom's hulking spear was poised outside Bunny's pussy, about to thrust home. Suddenly Mr. B realized Thomas was completely unprotected.

"Wait!" He barked. "Condom! You need to put on a condom. Sorry, I got caught up and almost forgot."

Thomas smiled and looked Bunny in the eye. "Is he right pretty girl? Is that something I need to do? You want to stop and leave this room and go find a condom? You want to lay here on your husband, standing by until I return?"

Bunny looked down at the two cocks resting outside her pussy; Thomas, big and thick and hard as a rock, and Mr. B, about half as long and half as thick, shoved to the side and out of the way by Tom's bulky shaft. Bunny knew she should stop and protect herself, especially since she wasn't using any birth control, but she didn't want to stop. Her empty pussy was crying out to be filled. Thomas leaned in and rested the head of his cock against her lips, splitting them, twisting them with weight of his cock.

Bunny gasped. Just the tip of Tom's dick created pressure on her pussy and the pleasure was immediate and intense, with a promise of more to come. Bunny let her head fall back against Mr. B's chest. Thomas eased in another quarter inch and waited. 

"Goddam it!" Bunny cried, biting her bottom lip. I can't, I mustn't...I need to stop. But he's soooo close. I can feel him opening me up and I want more...

Bunny's thigh started to tremble.

"What do you want to do, baby?" Mr. B asked her, confident she would make the right choice.

Bunny chewed her lip. Her pussy had never been so horribly empty. She wanted to scream.

A long, tense moment passed where nobody made a move.

Finally Thomas spoke: "Let your man see it happen," he said. "Show him what you want. Let him watch you accept it."

Bunny opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. "Okay," she breathed. "Do it...I want it. Honey, spread me open. Help him."

Mr. B sagged. His cherished new bride had made her decision. He took a deep breath.

"Tell me you love me," he told her.

"I love you baby. I love you with all my heart." Bunny replied sincerely.

With that Mr. B reached one hand down between Bunny's legs and using his fingers, spread her labia. Her wet and shiny inner-lips gleamed. With his other hand, despite his trepidation, he reached for Thomas and grasped his bulky cock at the root, pulling him forward.

Bunny gulped. "Oh my god baby, are you sure? Is this okay? Are you really going to do this?"

Mr. B nodded slowly and lifted his lips for Bunny to kiss him, and kiss him she did. Bunny poured all her affection and devotion for Mr. B into that one kiss. Mr. B pulled Thomas forward again and when his cockhead pushed into Bunny, Bunny broke the kiss and exhaled.

"Ooooohhhh my fucking Christ! Fuck! I can't believe it!" Bunny exclaimed then quickly looked down at the joining of her body to Tom's. The sight boggled her mind; another man is inside me! Sweet Christ Almighty what am I doing?

Thomas wore a smile from ear to ear. Now, at last, his onslaught had begun. The incredibly sexy girl he had first seen all those hours ago was now spread open before him and by her husband no less. Thomas fed her another inch and then withdrew a bit before pushing back in deeper.

Bunny was losing her mind. Seated on her husband's lap and holding on for dear life Bunny opened her legs even wider, offering Thomas her practically virginal married pussy.

Tom relished the moment, savoring her complete surrender and really, Mr. B's too. Tom told Mr. B to reach under Bunny's knees and pull her legs back to open her wider and Mr. B complied. Now Thomas was able to invade Bunny fully. Soon he had worked his imposing cock all the way in to his enormous balls.

Bunny was writhing and clawing and wailing on Mr. B's lap. Thomas pressed the head of his phallus against Bunny's cervix and held himself there, his full body weight pinning Bunny in place. When Bunny started gasping and ranting about the incredible sensations Tom's cock was giving her, Thomas just smiled and held himself still. Moments later, without moving his colossal cock at all, Bunny lost her mind in a climax more powerful than any she had ever experienced before. Tom waited for her to come back down and when he sensed she had, he began to gently saw his shaft in and out of her pussy.

Bunny turned into an animal.

She loved sex and she especially loved sex with her husband. In their time together Mr. B had made her feel things she didn't know she was capable of feeling.

But this man inside her now, this Thomas whom she had met only a few hours ago, this Thomas who was now balls deep inside her, this man was teaching her that her whole body was wired for pleasure. Bunny's universe began at her filled cunt and radiated outward leaving room for little else. With each piston thrust of his cock Thomas jolted Bunny, send waves of astonishing pleasure streaming through her. He held Bunny's hips in a vise grip and at that moment the only thing that existed in Bunny's mind was Tom's immense and hammering cock.