Hot Vegas Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. B started to wonder if he had made a mistake allowing this to happen. Bunny had her full weight leaning back on him now. She had given herself to Thomas completely. Mr. B was shocked how Tom's cock was doing to his shy, conservative wife. When Bunny climaxed again Mr. B hoped for a second that might be the end of things and they would now go home. But Bunny had other ideas and so did Thomas. They didn't even slow down. Mr. B held Bunny's legs open, offering his wife to Thomas to use as he saw fit until his arms began to ache. Bunny had orgasm after orgasm, including one that seemed to last for several minutes and left Bunny just a rag doll lying on his lap. Thomas continued to pound her tender little body.

Then Thomas told Mr. B to let go of Bunny and he planted his legs and scooped Bunny up into his arms, taking her away. Without allowing his cock to slip from her, Thomas carried Bunny over to a padded dais and laid her on her back. Bunny looked up at him and held his face, gazing romantically into his eyes. Mr. B was shocked to see the amount of passion and affection there. Bunny wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and pulled his face down to kiss him. Their amorous embrace stabbed Mr. B through the heart and he had to look away.

Bunny reached down and found Tom's huge balls, hefting them in the palm of her hand. They spilled over on all sides. She smiled a wicked, knowing smile and Thomas returned it. An unspoken understanding passed between them. Mr. B saw it and he understood too, dread filling his heart. He knew he should say something. If what he suspected was right, he should not allow this to happen. This would be a whole new level. His young bride was on her back with her legs wrapped around the waist of another man as he fucked her and Mr. B was allowing all of it to happen, but surprisingly he had not consider the moment of Tom's orgasm. Until now. He needed to say something, to draw a line. He was the husband. He needed to establish a rule.

But he didn't. Why did he remain silent? Every time he was about to raise his voice in protest, somehow the scene in front of him rendered him mute. Bunny never looked so sexy. Her big tits were bouncing every time Tom drove his cock into her, nipples screamingly erect. Her forehead glistened with the sweat of her exertions. Her arms were entwined around Tom's neck and her legs around his ass. Her heels pulled him in and drove him deeper on every thrust.

Thomas adjusted and drew his knees up closer to Bunny. Mr. B knew it would not be long now. With this new position Mr. B saw Tom's gigantic testicles crashing into Bunny's ass repeatedly. From beneath Tom Mr. B heard Bunny climax yet again. In spite of himself, Mr. B curled his fingers around his semi-erect penis and began to jerk. He hardened, shocked at his own arousal.

Thomas leaned into Bunny with all his weight, long-stroking her with every piercing stab. Bunny urged him on, kissing him ardently. On every stroke Thomas withdrew until just the tip remained inside her and then buried his shaft all the way to the balls. She felt him fill her entire body and not just her pussy.

Tom drew a sharp breath and Bunny kissed him fiercely, hands on either side of his face. Mr. B wanted to look away but simply could not. He had to see it. He perversely wanted to watch Bunny go all the way with this handsome older man. His hand was a blur on his penis even as Tom's hips jack-hammered his loving wife.

"Fuck!" Tom growled. "Oh fucking fuck! Here it comes Bunny! Here it comes! Take my load!" Thomas arched his back and drove his cock as deep as he could possibly get it. Bunny felt it jump and spasm and convulse inside her and she kissed Thomas fervidly while pushing her hips up to accept his seed. Mr. B's balls tightened and the first jet of semen shot from his dick. Thomas shuddered again and Mr. B saw his giant scrotum lift and pulse as Thomas filled Bunny with jizz. Again Thomas roared and again his sac lifted and throbbed. Bunny was sobbing as she climaxed again on Tom's cock as Tom bellowed wild animal noises and injected her with blasts of his potent sperm.  Mr. B stared awestruck as Tom thrust deep again and discharged yet again. Thomas's bull gonads swelled and spurt yet again. Thomas howled at the moon announcing his total conquest. Another contraction and Thomas pumped another surge of ejaculate into Bunny, this time, finally, with less force than the last.

Mr. B gazed at Bunny's stretched pussy lips and the tight seal they formed around Tom's cock. He's so big around not a drop is escaping!

At last Tom slowed and stopped, collapsing in a sweaty heap on top of Bunny. She embracing him fully, running her hands over his back and shoulders, tangling her legs with his. They lay like that for a long time as Thomas and Bunny caught their breath. Thomas kept his fleshy spear embedded in Bunny, using it as a plug to keep her filled with every drop of cum. He deflated somewhat but was still bigger around soft than most men hard. Bunny was in no hurry to separate and softly kissed Thomas on his lips, his chest, and his face, soft, tender kisses he returned.

Mr. B waited as long as he could stand but finally he spoke, hiding his emotions, trying to sound upbeat and casual. "Maybe we should get dressed and head home Baby?"

Bunny looked over at him seated in the chair and looked for signs of anger or jealousy. She saw none so she answered honestly, her voice ragged and tired. "I don't know sweetie...the night still feels young. We are here now and things are going so well. We may never have a night like this again. Maybe we can stay for a while longer?"

"Okay," was all he said.

Bunny's response was a kick to his stomach but he did not show it. His brain was doing cartwheels! Thomas had placed a familiar hand on Bunny's hip while they were talking and Mr. B wanted to scream at him to remove it. Tom slid it softly along Bunny's flesh. That's my precious wife! You just came inside my beloved wife and she wants to spend more time with you!

Bunny broke into a huge smile. "Thank you baby," she said and whispered something intimate to Thomas that Mr. B didn't catch. Tom nodded and lifted his hips away from Bunny's, languidly pulling his long cock out of her. It flopped down and Bunny's tight pussy promptly closed behind it, sealing in Tom's semen. Bunny crossed the room on wobbly legs. As she walked, Mr. B saw her hips swaying and her messy hair, he watched her big breasts bounce and thought about the flood of semen her womb at that very moment contained. Bunny knelt and kissed his hand. "You okay?" she asked.

Her concerned eyes melted Mr. B. He leaned over and kissed her lips. "Yes baby, I am now. Thank you for checking on me."

Bunny saw love for her in his eyes and her concern drifted away. "Tell me you love me," she said.

"I love you," Mr. B answered. "Tell me you love me."

"I love you with all my heart Baby. "

The young married couple beamed at each other.

Bunny spoke; "I can't believe we actually did this honey. I can't believe this is actually happening."

Mr. B nodded his head. Thomas was approaching and his solid, meaty cock was slapping his thighs as he crossed the room and Mr. B stole a glance at it. That beast was just inside my wife, he thought, all the way inside her. He came inside my wife's unprotected womb. Mr. B tried to feel rage but couldn't. He wasn't angry. Jealous, yes, but somehow that added to his excitement. His penis lifted a little. Bunny and Thomas both noticed and smiled.

"I think that means you are both staying for a while," Thomas grinned, putting his arm around Bunny's shoulder. "Leave your clothes here. Nobody will bother them. Let's walk around and I'll show you the rest of the club."

Bunny squealed and clapped her hands. "Oh my god honey," she said. "Let's do it! Let's walk around the club naked with Thomas! All these people will see us nude. That's exciting!"

Mr. B smiled weakly and rose from his chair. Thomas steered Bunny towards the door, his arm still around her shoulders, and a small drop of his cum trickling down her inner thigh.

As they left the room they passed through the people outside. Mr. B was surprised so many people were just standing around. When he looked back at the room he understood why; now that the light was on the entire room was visible. What he thought was a mirror was actually one-way glass. Everyone standing there had seen everything that had happened. They had seen Mr. B grip Tom's cock, they had seen Mr. B spread Bunny's legs and offer his wife's pussy to Tom. They all knew Thomas had fucked Bunny. They all knew she was filled with his cum. Mr. B blushed furiously.

Mr. B followed closely behind them as they made their way through the crowd, noting how the throng parted before Thomas. Clearly they knew him. From this angle he couldn't be sure but it seemed as if Bunny kept stealing glances at Tom's prodigious swinging manhood as they walked. As it lurched back and forth she seemed a little hypnotized by it. She glanced over her shoulder a few times to make sure Mr. B was still behind them, smiling with child-like excitement each time she did. Mr. B was sure to return her smile.

Thomas knew exactly what he was doing. Gorgeous, sexy Bunny under his arm, he strolls the club like a king. Even if they hadn't been part of the crowd that watched it, word had spread about the epic fuck upstairs in one of the mirror rooms. Bunny felt like a celebrity as everyone said hello or nodded their head as they passed. Beautiful women came up to Bunny and kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. Nobody had ever done that before! Bunny was thrilled. She loved being treated like this.

Thomas led them to a small open area with a dance floor and a bar near-by. He moved up some plush, over-stuffed chairs and all three plopped down to rest a bit. Thomas had positioned the chairs so Bunny was right next to him and Mr. B was across a small table. A waitress, dressed in a sheer red lace teddy and matching panties, came and took their order, then left.

Tom began asking Mr. B questions about the kind of work he did, his political views, and what memorable experiences he could share. As they talked, Thomas gently tugged Bunny over to his chair, nestling her under his arm with her head on his chest. Bunny curled up there entirely comfortable. Thomas stroked Bunny's thick brown hair as the two men talked. In just a few minutes, without any encouragement from either man, Bunny kissed her way down Thomas's stomach toward his lap. Thomas adjusted in his seat, spreading his legs and allowing Bunny full access, all while continuing to discuss current events with Mr. B. Thomas acted like this happened to him often.

Mr. B tried to maintain eye contact with Thomas but Bunny was too distracting. Bunny swabbed Tom's tremendous testicles with her tongue. Continuing up his shaft, Bunny licked clean every inch of Tom's long tube, delightfully surprised when she tasted her own pussy juices there. Bunny took special care when she finally reached the head, circling the crown and licking inside the hole at the end, milking a few more precious drops of Tom's seed. Throughout it all Thomas continued his conversation with Mr. B as if nothing was happening.

Towards the end Thomas finally began to swell and once she reached the tip, Bunny slid several inch of Thomas into her warm vacuuming mouth. Content to suckle this prize piece of meat, Bunny curled up in Thomas's lap and nursed on him as he intimately stroked her soft hair, murmuring what a good girl she was. Bunny tingled at the acknowledgement. Mr. B fumed watching Thomas touch Bunny so tenderly.

The men continued talking as Thomas gradually lengthened and hardened. Mr. B was still amazed by the sheer girth of this man. Without asking either man present, Bunny threw a leg over Thomas and straddled him.

She's going to fuck him again already! Mr. B realized.

When she leaned forward to kiss him, Tom's cock fell into place between her butt cheeks. Bunny lifted higher and fed her big tits and sensitive nipples to Thomas who feasted on them. From behind, Mr. B saw Bunny's pussy lips swell with excitement again. Now that she was raised up on her legs, Thomas's cock-head was bumping and sliding along her vulva and rubbing her clitoris. Often her labia would snag the tip and spread wide open, showing Mr. B her pink vaginal opening and a brief glimpse of the insides of her tasty pussy. For a moment, Mr. B longed to be inside his wife.

Bunny knew how hard Thomas had become and searched for the end of him with her opening. Once she found it she lined herself up and as she kissed Thomas lovingly, she sank her hips down on his captured pillar, using her body weight to burrow the head far up into her sex. Thomas moaned but Bunny moaned louder. Thomas held himself still, allowing Bunny to follow her desire and fuck him. Both men knew this was all Bunny's idea. Of course passers-by stopped to watch and more than one couple left to find a bedroom, inspired by the erotic display of desire. 

Mr. B swallowed hard. There was no way to rationalize this time. This was all Bunny and her hunger for Thomas and his magnificent cock. By the third push down Thomas was slick and gleaming with Bunny's juices. Mr. B leaned back and watched as Bunny fucked herself on Tom's tower of meat, her pussy dripping wet and flooding his cock in a downpour of arousal. Soon the sounds of their mating filled the area as Bunny's cunt made squishing and splashing sounds on every down stroke. Thomas gripped her hips in his big hands and pulled her onto him, grinding her clit against his pubic bone.

Mr. B was thunderstruck when Bunny came faster than he could ever remember her cumming with him, a strong and forceful orgasm that shook her whole body and left her weak and clinging to Thomas.

Thomas was close behind her, ramming his substantial pipe as far up into her as he could get it. When he started to orgasm, he forced Bunny down to the base of his shaft and splattered her womb directly with his sperm, once again emptying his massive balls repeatedly inside her.

Mr. B had grown erect watching Thomas take her and now tried to hide it. A woman stepped from the crowd and knelt between his legs, offering to empty his nuts for him and Bunny turned her head to watch, clearly jealous. Mr. B declined, saying tonight was all about Bunny, not him. Bunny smiled and laid her head back on Thomas. The woman said she understood and left.

Bunny lifted her pussy up and Tom's fat, semi-hard cock slowly slithered out and tumbled across his stomach until it hung pointing at the ground. Bunny moved until she was once again curled in Tom's lap and as before, Thomas adjusted himself, spreading his legs wide to give her full access. Bunny cleaned every inch of Thomas's cock and balls with her tongue and, as before, Thomas once again smoothly pet her soft hair. Eventually Mr. B's erection subsided and the men resumed their conversation.

After some time passed Bunny became restless. She told the men to continue their conversation but she was going to go get all their clothing and put it in a locker. Mr. B asked if she wanted him to come with her but she answered no, she wanted to walk around alone. She kissed Thomas open mouthed and then pecked Mr. B on the lips and leaned over to hug him.

"Thank you for this experience, my love," she whispered. "Tonight has been absolutely amazing. Are you still okay?" Bunny searched his face for resentment but again found none. She did see a burning desire for her behind his eyes that pleased her greatly; part of her worried Mr. B allowed another man to touch her because deep down Mr. B did not actually love her. Looking into Mr. B's eyes dispelled that fear. She did not understand how Mr. B could permit Thomas to touch her without becoming enraged but she knew now was not the time to discuss it. Once they were safely home they would have a long conversation about tonight. There was no way she would tolerate another woman touching Mr. B.

Briefly she had wondered if Mr. B had allowed her to enjoy Thomas as an excuse to enjoy another woman but when the opportunity had presented itself, twice now, Mr. B had turned them down. Bunny knew that for reasons unknown to her, Mr. B delighted more in her sexual behavior than his own.

Mr. B cupped a breast and pinched a nipple and assured her all was well. They hugged again and Bunny ambled away. Mr. B watched her ass and hips as she disappeared.

She has more sway in her hips now, Mr. B noted. I wonder if tomorrow things will go back to normal or if tonight has changed everything. Mr. B was anxious for her safety exploring the club nude and alone but it his instinct told him to let Bunny do it. There was a new air of confidence around her. Thomas read his face correctly and told him he had nothing to fear; Bunny was completely safe with the walls of this club.

Secretly Bunny just wanted to mingle with the other people in the club while she was naked. She had never even been to a nude beach. Now she found herself at a carnival of human sexuality. She felt brave and wanted to explore on her own. She was so thankful she had stuck with the gym all these years.

Some of the women were naked like she was and some wore sexy lingerie. She made a mental note that the next time they visited this club, Bunny would wear lingerie too. A few men were also nude and she noticed some of them wore a cock-ring or cage on their penis, which she found oddly fascinating. She would never want Mr. B to wear one but seeing others in them was erotic.

Seated on a couch off to the side, in the dark and almost invisible, was a short, hairy, fat man, nude and stroking his penis while looking at Bunny. Bunny smiled politely but utterly disinterested. As she turned she could not help but glance at the man's penis since he was obviously using Bunny as his masturbatory material. Her eyes grew big and her jaw dropped open. This man was bigger than Thomas! She stopped dead in her tracks and gawked.

The fat man licked his lips and pumped his meat faster. Suddenly self-conscious she was standing and staring at a man's penis, Bunny looked around to see who had noticed and before she was too obvious strolled to the man's couch. Seconds later she stood before him. The man consumed Bunny with his hungry eyes. He traveled every square inch of her, drinking in her petite frame and tone muscles. His eyes lingered at her breasts and especially her nipples, and then wandered down across her flat stomach to her smooth perfect labia. His hand was a blur.

"You like that?" Bunny asked, bewitchingly. "You like looking at me? You think I'm sexy?" The man grunted and nodded his head vigorously. Bunny watched his hand pumping. "Will you cum by looking at me?" Again the man nodded. Bunny was thrilled.

His huge cock fascinated her and she moved closer, her thigh touching his hairy knee, her pussy about a foot away from his genitalia. She heard the man moan. His cock had hardened into an angry steel rod. The head was swollen and so hard it was almost purple. The corpulent shaft was crisscrossed with bulging veins and spider lines.  The ridge of the crown stood surprisingly high above the shaft behind. A big drop of clear fluid sat perched atop it. If it wasn't so big, Bunny realized she would have thought it ugly. Instead she found it compelling.

Bunny let her eyes travel the man's body and considered his heavy rolls of fat covered with wiry hair. He was balding. He had kind eyes which at the moment were filled with so much raw desire and yearning for her she found it difficult to look away. She found nothing attractive about him other than his eyes and his immense member, but he seemed like a dear man, in spite of what he was doing. This crazy fucking club, she pondered. I swear to god anything can happen here...