Hot Vegas Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without asking permission Bunny reached down and gently raked her nails across his scrotum. The man groaned and arched his back as a wave of pleasure raced up his spine. Bunny enjoyed her power and, stepping closer, placed her legs outside his and seated herself on his obese thighs. The tip of his cock was less than an inch from her pussy. The man was breathing through his mouth now, his eyes bulging and his face red. He was sweating.

Bunny taunted; "I'd like to see you cum. I want to watch you ejaculate while looking at me. Will you do that for me, as a favor? Can I ask you to do that for me?"

Bunny scratched his sac again and saw his testicles draw up tight to his plump body, and then she reached down with a finger and teased her clit and labium. In a hoarse whisper the man was mumbling "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..."

Bunny dropped her voice low so only he could hear; "Do you want in there? Do want to feel my tiny pussy wrapped tightly around your huge cock?" Bunny began sliding a finger up and down her slit as the man nodded his head repeatedly. "You're so close to her...are you close to cumming?"

"Yesssss..." the man growled.

Bunny spread her cunt open showing the man the inside of her pussy. His enormous cock-head was so close he was almost touching Bunny. She could not take her eyes off his impressive tool.

"Don't penetrate me but shoot it on her," Bunny breathed. "You want to give me your sperm? Here is your chance. I'll take it. She's wide open. Just don't push your cock inside."

The man signaled his agreement then growled again and nudged his hips forward inadvertently placing the hole of his cock at Bunny's opening. The giant head of his dick completely covered her labia forming a seal. Bunny hadn't planned on him touch her like that but when she saw his intense reaction to the contact she hesitated and didn't pull away.

His hand accelerated and his growl turned into a wail and his chubby belly began to bounce as his climax hit and he began to shoot his load into Bunny.

Bunny had been rubbing her clit and as he went off, so did she. His white-hot load of jizz scorched her insides and pushed her over the edge and as he emptied his balls inside her she flailed and jerked on his lap. Spurt after spurt shot up inside her until their convulsions caused them to separate so his last remaining blasts landed on her stomach and tits. Bunny collapsed forward, fighting to catch her breath and resting her little body on his heaving bulk, feeling his heart hammering in his chest and his sweat covering his skin. She looked like a child sleeping on a parent.

His mammoth shaft was still semi-erect and smashed between them so Bunny lifted her pelvis a bit to allow it to drop away between their legs. As it slowly arched away from them the tip split her labia and stopped, caught by her opening. Bunny froze. She would need to lift her hips a little higher to free him. Beneath her she noticed the big man was holding his breath. Neither of them moved. Then Bunny realized the cock at her door was hardening again and she needed to do something. The man was so excited by the prospect of penetrating Bunny that he was becoming erect even after a thunderous orgasm.

Bunny bit her lip and thought of Mr. B. We came into this club to explore it together. He doesn't even know where I am. This is not something we are sharing; this is just me with someone else. I can't do this! Bunny decided she needed to end this and was determined to stand up and walk back to Mr. B and Thomas.

But nothing happened. She didn't move. The giant cock at her opening slipped again and half the head nudged into her and still she remained paralyzed.His cock is so big, she thought, remembering how he looked jacking off. It's just so fucking big! It's so ugly it's beautiful. That head was as big as my fist and the shaft was thicker than Thomas and Thomas felt sooooo gooooood...but Mr. B isn't here! I must get off this man! I have to get back to them!

Just then Bunny tilted her hips. To this day she believes it was to stand up and leave but she would question herself about this moment the rest of her life. Regardless, the movement pushed her bodyweight down and drove the head into her pussy. Bunny gasped at the intrusion. He felt amazing! He stretched her open in every direction and her pussy, already slick from several loads of cum, gushed wet at this new insertion.

The overweight giant beneath her kept his eyes closed hoping against hope and groaned from deep in his belly. Bunny sensed a rising panic in her; she had to pull herself off of him NOW!

But as the folds of her tight pussy enveloped him and adjusted to his vast girth, her pleasure increased exponentially. Bunny tried to sit up but that just propelled him several inches deeper. Fuuuuuuccckkkk! Her mind reeled!

Inside her, like a bulldozer, the fat head pushed every drop of cum she carried deeper into her pussy and towards her cervix.

She tried with all her might. She exerted the full force of her will. But inexorably her hips pushed back against him and the length of him burrowed ever deeper into her sex. Bunny exhaled in a long satisfying sigh as he sank into the heart of her body. Thomas had felt better than her husband. She hated to admit that and she never would to her husband's face, but now this man electrified her more than Thomas!

To her delight and absolute dismay, Bunny became aware of the first stirrings of an impending orgasm. The big cock stuffing her had energized every nerve ending she possessed, stimulating her entire body. Seemingly of their own accord her hips began a rhythmic up and down on his tumescent pole, jolting Bunny on every stroke. At last she surrendered and sobbed into his hairy chest. He steadied her as she rode him, using his cock, fucking herself senseless on his majestic shank. Her most powerful orgasm of the night slammed into her, exploding from her pussy and ripping through her body. She heard herself crying and sobbing and gibbering as her hips furiously pounded him and her whole body shook.

When his climax erupted she didn't even know it. Her body thrashed atop his as wave after wave of orgasm crashed into her. He continued thrusting into her, drawing her climax out to nearly a full minute, filling her with his semen again as she came. Finally she buckled and toppled onto his heaving chest, spasms wracking her body as she wept.

Time passed.

"Are you okay?"

Bunny slowly opened her eyes, confused. As her head cleared she found herself gazing into the big man's kind eyes.  He seemed genuinely concerned for her. Bunny quickly recalled recent events and blushed. "How long was I out?"

The big man smiled. "Just a few minutes...maybe less. I didn't want to disturb you."

Bunny became aware he was still inside her and although mostly soft now, still filled her substantially. She squeezed her pussy around him and his eyebrows shot up. Bunny smiled. "You're very kind," she said.

"Miss, you have no idea what that meant to me. I would die for you right now. No woman has ever wanted me like that. You're an angel."

Bunny blushed again and leaned up to give him a quick kiss on the lips. His formidable penis was still spongy and fairly solid so Bunny had to reach back and grasp him firmly, drawing his long shaft from her body like a spear. He let his head fall back and as she slid off of him Bunny heard him whisper, "I can die now..."

Bunny was intoxicated by all that had happened tonight and wandered the club just drinking the entire night in. She was guilty at first but soon chalked it up to this crazy night and this crazy club. She told herself she would confess all to Mr. B when the time was right.

Everywhere she went men and women devoured her fit little body with their eyes. Bunny loved it. She was deliciously exposed.

After locking up their clothing, Bunny detected a trickle of cum leaking from her pussy and sat down to look. Her hairless slit was puffy and pink and when she spread herself open, she saw a pool of milky white sperm. She pushed a finger inside and withdrew it, circling her fingertips. It was slick and slippery and warm. Bunny beamed. Holy shit! Men other than my husband came inside me! I can't believe we did this! I can't believe I did this! She rolled the word around her mind for a moment; men. Not man, men. I'm depraved, she thought. I'm shameless and corrupt.

She let her mind drift back over the last several hours, linking all the events that led her to this moment. Images of Thomas wanting her made her especially warm. She remembered his bulky schlong pulsing and vibrating with want for her and her pussy tingled. He's a sexy, sexy man, she mused. All the women here want him and yet he wanted only me. I fucking love that! I'm such a bad girl! I love being around all these people filled with other men's sperm. I feel so sexy and wicked. I am wicked. I bet most of them saw Thomas fucking me, yet they know I'm married to Mr. B. What must they be thinking of me right now? I wonder how many of the people that saw Thomas fucking me also saw me fuck that other man. I hope nobody says anything.

As she wandered the club she looked into each room and cubicle; people were having sex all over the place. Bunny saw women with women and men with men and of course, women with men. Every possible combination of human sexuality was on display and none of it judged.

Back at the dancing area Thomas and Mr. B had picked up their conversation. They spoke for a while and although Mr. B was distracted by Thomas's long cock hanging over the edge of his chair, the men discovered they actually got along quite well.

When Bunny turned the corner some time later, Mr. B caught his breath; Bunny was radiant. Her skin and face were glowing and she was vibrant and energetic. She walked with a self-assurance he had never seen in her before. Bunny was threading her way through the crowd carrying three drinks in her hands. She passed them out and as all three stood there naked, Bunny proposed a toast; "to passion!" she laughed, and all three raised their glasses and drank.

When they seated themselves again Bunny chose to sit with Mr. B in his over-sized chair. He was pleased she did. They all began talking about current events. She was curled up on his lap just a few minutes when Mr. B felt the first warm dollop land on his penis. He slipped his hand down to investigate and discovered Bunny was leaking cum onto his cock and balls. He lifted his fingers to show her. She reddened at his public display but didn't shy away from it. Looking Mr. B in the eyes she brought his fingers to her mouth and sucked them in, cleaning them with her tongue. Mr. B could not believe the changes in her, and after just one night!

Bunny dripped again and Mr. B reached under once more but this time slipped his fingers inside her. She was awash with cum. All at once Mr. B worried she had fucked someone else while she had been away from him. Would she do that? No way! Thomas must really produce gallons of cum with those huge balls of us. This must all be Thomas and it is only dripping out now because of how deep he shot it into her.

Bunny seemed to be reading his mind. She moved her hips down, driving his fingers deeper into her cunt. Cum ran over Mr. B's hand and fingers. Mr. B's penis began to rise again.

The sluttier I am, Bunny thought, the more he likes it. The young married couple locked eyes and Bunny grinned. I think I can have some fun with that fact.

Bunny adjusted slightly until her slit was directly over Mr. B's penis. She waited for two heart beats and then there it was; a mass of semen dripped from her pussy directly onto Mr. B's dickhead. Mr. B drew a quick breath. Slightly disturbed but strangely much more turned-on, Mr. B lifted his hips trying to penetrate Bunny. She lifted as well to prevent him. Thomas watched this dance from across the table. Mr. B tried again and again Bunny thwarted him, this time while passionately kissing him. Mr. B groaned in frustration. Bunny reached down and, using cum drippings as lube, wrapped her fingers around Mr. B and began to stroke.

Thomas saw what she was doing to Mr. B and thought he could add to it. Moving up next to her, Tom hefted his meaty plank and offered it to Bunny's mouth. She greedily sucked him in. When Thomas moaned loudly Mr. B knew exactly what he was experiencing. His desire for Bunny increased. Mr. B watched Thomas slip in and out of his wife's vacuuming mouth and Mr. B wanted some of her too.

He placed his hands on her hips and tried to pull her down onto his now fully erect penis but Bunny resisted and Bunny's tone legs were stronger than Mr. B arms. He could not get himself inside her. It was maddening!  Bunny laughed playfully and dipped her pussy just enough to envelope his head in warm, wet pleasure for a split-second, then withdrew leaving him more frustrated than before. Mr. B whimpered.

Thomas moved around and pulled Bunny out of the chair. Next he made her face Mr. B and bent her at the waist, using his foot to spread her ankles. She put her hands on Mr. B's shoulders to steady herself. "Kiss him," Thomas instructed her, and she did. Bunny kissed her husband with all the love she had for him and Mr. B kissed her back. The room tilted a little for them both. While lost in the throes of their passion, Thomas eased his cock into Bunny from behind. Her eyes flew open but she did not break the kiss. For a moment Mr. B did not understand what had happened to here but then he realized and the knowledge sent white hot pulses through his body; Thomas is inside my wife again!

Bunny kissed Mr. B with every ounce of love and affection she had. She found the idea that she was being fucked by one man while kissing her sweet husband so taboo and so erotic. It set her mind on fire. With his foot Thomas bumped her legs wider still and penetrated her to her cervix. Bunny moaned into Mr. B's mouth. Thomas gripped her hips and began to impale Bunny with his cock. Mr. B and Bunny were kissing passionately now. Bunny stroked his well lubed cock with her hand while Thomas powered his cock into her like a piston.

In no time his gargantuan balls were slapping her clit on every thrust. Bunny was yelping and mewling each time he reached the bottom of her. She came fast with her tongue in Mr. B's mouth and when Thomas sped up his hips during her climax, without a break he sent her into an even higher climax. Bunny had to stop stroking Mr. B and hold on to him with both hands to maintain her balance, wailing and crying as the intense pleasure filled her. Mr. B was so erect and hard it hurt. His penis was bright red and quivering.

Thomas gently buried himself balls deep in Bunny and waited for her to return to earth. Long minutes passed as she leaned against Mr. B panting and gulping air. Her legs trembled and her body shook. Finally she lifted her head to gaze into Mr. B's eyes.

"He's inside me baby," she breathed. "Thomas is balls deep inside my pussy...and I love it. Do you love it too baby?"

Mr. B dropped his eyes to the carpet. Bunny waited and Thomas held himself pressed against her cervix. Mr. B's gaze came up to his own throbbing penis. What could he say? Undeniable proof twitched in front of everyone. Still, if he admitted it, wasn't he giving Bunny away? If he confessed to her his joy of seeing her taken, wouldn't she doubt he loved her? He wrestled with his answer. 

Bunny gripped his trembling penis and squeezed hard. Their eyes met.

"He's inside me baby," she repeated. "Tom's huge cock fills my pussy. I can barely take him he's so big Honey. He feels so good. His cock makes me cum so easily. If you don't want him in there, tell him to take it out right now. Tell him to stop. I'll stop too. We can get dressed and go home and chalk this night up to experimentation and never repeat it. I swear I will honey. We can both walk away right now."

From deep in his gut Mr. B groaned and began stroking his penis. Bunny gasped as Thomas took his queue and began a short-stroke  in and out assault of her pussy. Thomas knew now he could do whatever he wanted with this sweet young couple and withdrew his entire length from a very disappointed Bunny. He took both their hands and led them down a hallway into the dark interior of the club, his cock pointing the way. Mr. B asked where they were headed but Thomas ignore him.

After a few turns they found themselves before the giant bouncer guarding the door to the couples-only area. As the space was lit only by candles it was very dark back here.  Soft, sexy music played in the background. Around the door there was a little open waiting area with chairs and coffee tables. A couple of men, not talking to each other, occupied two of the chairs. When the three of them had first entered, the men had turned their heads and looked away. As the three of them approached the door the bouncer spoke. "Couples only folks," he rumbled. Thomas and Bunny turned to look at Mr. B, smirking. Suddenly Mr. B realized what was about to happen, something Bunny had clearly figured out on the walk over and knowing that, had still chosen to come.

Abruptly, Mr. B couldn't breathe. He looked again at the men seated and waiting. Both wore wedding rings. Mr. B felt his legs grow weak. Thomas was going to leave with Bunny and he would remain here and wait for her. He would be unable to see or hear what was happening. Bunny would be cut off. Thomas would have her all to himself for as long as he kept her back there and Mr. B, her husband, would just have to wait. Jealousy turned his guts to ice.

Bunny saw his face and knew the crisis he was experiencing. She stepped up to him and turned his face to hers. Mr. B felt panic rising up in him. Except for the time she was wandering the club alone, and he was sure nothing had happened while she was gone, he and Bunny had done this adventure together. This was something altogether different. This was him actually giving up Bunny to someone else. They wouldn't be sharing this experience. Thomas would just be fucking Bunny.

"Baby," Bunny murmured.

Mr. B looked at the men waiting again. He saw the agony on their faces. Their wives were behind that door with someone else, sucking and fucking, getting filled with cum, laughing and playing and climaxing at the hands of another man. It would be pure torture.

"Baby," Bunny murmured again.

Mr. B was breathing rapidly. His heart was racing. His palms were sweaty. His penis had utterly deflated.

"Baby," Bunny patiently murmured again.

At last he heard her. Mr. B looked down into the eyes of his loving wife. His mouth was dry as dust.

"Tell me you love me," Bunny said.

Mr. B told a deep breath. "I love you," he said and meant it, but I'm the one that needs to hear that from you. He searched her face and saw the love in her eyes, but she had seen this coming and yet still walked back here with Thomas. I know you want this, Mr. B concluded.

Mr. B looked over at Thomas standing by the couple's door. He was so fit, so handsome, so confident. His cock stood out bigger and harder than Mr. B had seen it all night. It seemed to vibrate with hungry anticipation. Mr. B glared at it; so incredibly thick, with those ridiculously enormous balls hanging beneath and that smooth curve up and away from his body, so obviously ravenous for Bunny. Mr. B knew Bunny wanted it again. The thought crushed his heart; his darling love, his adoring wife, so eager for another man to fuck her. Thomas's gargantuan cock was straining at the skin, every vein and ridge standing out in taut relief. He was swollen beyond belief.