Hot Vegas Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. B tore his eyes away from the monster that wanted to plunder his Bunny and looked back down into the eyes of his worried wife. She was concerned for him, yes, but he also saw the lust there, behind her eyes he saw her want to be taken by Thomas. Why hasn't she offered to skip it? She knows I am upset by this idea yet she just asks me to tell her I love her. Why doesn't she tell Thomas, "Never mind, my husband isn't okay with this idea?"

"Tell me you love me, "Bunny said again.

Mr. B gawked at her. How can she be saying that again?

"Fine. If that's what you want, go fuck him. I don't care."

Bunny stepped up closer, her naked breasts pressed against his chest.

"Tell me you love me," Bunny said.

Mr. B was flabbergasted. STOP SAYING THAT! He thought. Bunny waited.

Mr. B looked down at her again. "Bunny, if you want to fuck him go right ahead, I Don't-"

"NO." Bunny declared, interrupting.

Mr. B closed his mouth.

"Not like that," Bunny went on. "Tell me you love me."

Mr. B felt some of his anger drain away. What was she doing to him? He did love her. He was hurt that she wanted this so much but he did love her. After a few heart beats of silence he spoke.

"I love you," he said, and meant it.

Bunny pressed herself closer to him. Her hard nipples mashed into his skin.

"This is how it has to be baby," Bunny said. "You have to give me to him. Not in anger or rejection. He can't have me because you don't want me anymore, and you can't give me to him just because you know I want him so badly, which I will confess I do. You have to give me to him freely.

All night I've been wondering how you could allow me to do all the things I've done. At first I thought you'd use it as an excuse to fuck new women, but you passed that opportunity up. Then I wondered if perhaps you were just weak and couldn't tell me no, but my gut tells me that's wrong too. You have to give me to him baby because you love the idea of me fucking someone else. You love that I love it, you love that I want it, and you just have to be brave and risk that I'll come back to you. The truth is I just get to do this and you just have to take it, and not by using apathy or anger, but by loving me."

Bunny wrapped her arms around Mr. B's neck and continued. "That's why I kept asking you to tell me you loved me. This is how it has to be. I won't tell you that you have nothing to fear. I won't say or do anything to diminish or make more comfortable what it is we are doing here; I am going to fuck another man. I want it to be as raw and as powerful as it can be. I had no idea any of this would happen when we entered this club tonight and I had no idea before tonight that you would find my slutty behavior so exciting, but now here we are, and there's no going back. Tell me you love me."

"I love you," Mr. B responded, feeling something shift inside him.

Bunny rose up and kissed her husband on the lips and then went on. "Imagine, my darling husband, Thomas's huge cock slowly parting my wet pussy, a pussy that is so wet because she knows Thomas is about to fuck her. Can you hear me moan? My lips are forced obscenely wide as they try to envelope his head. They are stretched almost to tearing as he forces his shaft, hard as diamond, deeper into your wife. He's so much bigger than you Honey. I jump when the head pops inside and moan again as he starts to feed it to me. He uses little in and out motions to coat his organ in my juices and allow me time to adjust to his size. Baby, I have to tell you, he feels fantastic. I love you but his cock feels so much better than yours."

Mr. B groaned at her words. She was right; he did want this. He was doomed.

Bunny continued, motioning with her chin towards Thomas waiting by the door. "Look at him honey; look at Thomas waiting to fuck me. See how big and hard he is waiting to fuck your pretty wife? Do you understand how much your wife loves being wanted like that? There is no way you could. No man could. Come on."

Bunny took Mr. B's hand and walked him over to Thomas. She dropped to her knees and pulled Mr. B down with her. Their faces were just inches from Thomas's throbbing cock.

Bunny grinned. "Look how hard he is my love," she said and Mr. B looked. "This is the most ridged I've seen him all night. He wants me so very badly and I want so badly to get fucked by him. He is especially hard because he knows he is taking me from you and having me all to himself, and because he knows I am agreeing to do that. What a rush that must be for him, right? In the male world, deep in your primitive brain, I'm sure part of you wants to kill him."

Bunny took Thomas's penis in her hands and, holding him firmly at the base, displayed him to Mr. B.

"Baby your wife loves this cock. She loves getting fucked by this cock. This cock makes her feel so incredible and makes her cum so hard. Knowing that, how could you deny me this cock? Don't answer, I know you can't. I know you won't. I know when we stand up you'll go take your place in a chair over there and wait for Thomas to finish fucking me and baby, I won't rush it, I won't hurry him."

Mr. B felt his penis begin to rise.

"That's my man," Bunny said, looking down at it. She hugged Mr. B and kissed him on the cheek. She took both his hands and held them in hers. "I just want to say a few more things and then I'm going to leave with Thomas." Mr. B nodded and waited for her to go on. Bunny considered telling him about the fat man she fucked and decided against it. I will save that little stab for another time, she thought, thrilled at her new found freedom.

"I love it when Thomas cums inside me," she confessed. "I do. I love it. He is such a sexy man and I love making him cum. His big balls flood me with his seed and carrying his sperm inside me is exhilarating. It is intoxicating. Breaking these taboos are the most exciting things I've ever done in my life and they are all made perfect because I am doing them with you. I'm not just a single woman fucking men. I'm a married woman fucking men and I know this is somewhat twisted but my favorite part is when I am carrying a womb full of semen and none of it is yours, my sweet, dear husband. Why do you think you have had to wait to have me?

When I return to you I will be filled to overflowing with Thomas. Do you understand? Do you have any idea how hot that knowledge makes me? Take your seat and get comfortable. I will come back to you but I can't say when and when I do, your wife will be brimming with another man's semen."

Mr. B swallowed hard. Bunny motioned towards the chair with her chin and Mr. B moved to it. Bunny walked to Thomas and, taking his hand, passed through the door. The last thing Mr. B saw was Thomas's tremendous organ pulsing and throbbing and ready to burst.

Vegas sex club 14 of 14 - Epilogue: Bunny speaks.

Thomas and I were back in the couples area for a long, long time. I thought about my husband often, but that didn't make me hurry. In fact, knowing that my husband sat outside waiting for me to finish fucking this gorgeous man intensified my sex with Thomas. I knew without a doubt when I exited, Mr. B would still be waiting for me. I did not think this made Mr. B weak. Quite the opposite; it made him the strongest man I know. Ladies, if you think giving a blowjob makes you feel powerful, you have got to try this one.

I said Thomas and I had sex and when we first went back there, that was true. But as time passed and we grew ever more connected and comfortable with each other, passionate sex gave away to slow love making. I'm glad Mr. B wasn't there to see it. Thomas and I formed an intense connection based on pure desire. I dazzled him and he dazzled me. He was quick to learn my body and my mind and I climaxed so easily at his hands. His cock filled me completely. I felt like he belonged inside me. After he had released his sperm inside me the second time I found myself hoping he had impregnated me. I know that's an awful thing to say and I hope you can understand that I was still every bit as in-love with Mr. B as I had always been and always will be. What Thomas and I shared was untainted man-woman attachment. We were Adam and Eve.

Paradoxically all this brought Mr. B and me closer than ever. I know that's hard to understand. When we finally got home the next morning we made the sweetest love ever in the history of men and women on earth. I fell in love with Mr. B all over again. We are soul mates, and that's been tested and found to be true. I cannot tell you how comforting that is.

We return to the club from time to time but we've never seen Thomas again. I did not give him my number after our night together and I'm glad I didn't. Any additional attempts would have been tragically common. Magic was in the air that night and best to leave it at that.

I will tell you that I've seen the Fat-man at the club a few times. He always hangs back in the shadows, eyes riveted to me, hiding himself from the unkind eyes of others. I never told Mr. B about him. All women have their secrets and he is mine. Each time I see him I excuse myself from Mr. B, telling him it is time for me to wander the club, nude and alone. He says he understands. I return to the Fat-man and take his hand, leading him to a private place where no one can judge him and I give myself completely and utterly to him. He is not much to look at, physically, except for his immense penis and angelic eyes, but I can tell you no man has ever touched me with the intensity and adoration that he touches me. I orgasm on him continuously and when he explodes inside me I welcome every drop. Most often when I masturbate, I am thinking of him.