Hotel: Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I savor the near lack of anything against my thigh on her left as I had savored the taste of where I now slide. She nibbles at her lower lip and her eyelids flutter softly as a finger drags along my face.

"Don't ever stop," she whispers, her foot still against me, moving with each stroke of me inside.

-

Her stump rests against my face. The rolling of my cock head in her mouth wakes me from a quick nap after a perfect fuck. I ponder if it was as perfect as her fiance's fuck before her explanation about the pending demise of her leg. I let her continue for a while as I attempt to control my breathing, which threatens to turn into gasps from the excitement.

"Hey babe," she coos as it falls from her lips. "Did you know you're the first?"

"What?"

"To eat my pussy and make me come that way. Congratulations." She snickers.

"I'd like to do that again."

"Can't right now, got to go, but maybe we can later tonight?"

"That's a long time from now." I groan.

"Sorry," she says as she dresses. "Maybe it'll be worth the wait." She snickers and picks up the crutches. I watch as she moves towards the door, the flip of her skirt teasing my eyes with each step. I glance at the thong still on the bed and hold it to my face with both hands then inhale deeply. She smiles.

"When? We can have dinner ... right?" Still undressed but holding the thong limply from a finger, I stand and follow my erection toward her.

"Jake, your cock...."

She moves a few steps and kneels in front, crutches on the floor, taking me between her lips. Holding onto one of my legs with a single hand, she takes several inches into her mouth a few times tightening her lips all the while. My hand rests on her head, fingers playing in her hair.

"Arrg-g," I groan as the streams of come blast into her mouth. I listen to her gulp with each new one and she milks me nicely.

She stands and wipes a hand over her lips a few times. "Will that hold you for a while?" She drags ten fingernails down my chest leaving small marks. "Huh?" She calmly takes the thong and pushes it into the brown leather bag slung around her neck past a shoulder and dangling along one side by her hip.

Again, she approaches the door and with her hand on the doorknob, whispers over her shoulder, lips puckered nicely, "Six. Bye." Then she is gone.

-

The shower feels good, though the humidity will ruin the feeling soon. As I sit on the bed to dress, I hold the pillow against my face and smell her fragrance while reliving the pleasurable, but far too short, time with her.

I leave the hotel and walk for several blocks, watching the women, some more lovely than others as I make my way back to where I met Nom.

"Whiskey!" I call to the barkeeper over the noise of the crowd, a different one from before, dressed in a dark sleeveless dress. She smiles in acknowledgement. As she turns to grab a glass and pour me a drink, I notice her left arm is off several inches below the shoulder. I study the stump then let my eyes wander over the rest of her finding an attractive woman, younger than me, short with dark skin. A name badge pinned just above a breast reads 'Ming'.

The money is already on the bar when she puts the glass down. I smile at her for a moment. "Nice look," I say as my eyes focus on the stump.

"Yeah? I don't get that response often." She glances around to see if anyone is ready for a refill, then leans against the bar facing me, the hand just resting on the dark wood. "You're new here." The fingers drum the wood a few times then fall flat again.

"Uh-huh. Business ... and as much pleasure as possible."

I chuckle as I look her over again and notice a wedding band on the ring finger of her right hand. I feel a let down wash over me. My eyes drill deep into the exposed cleavage between perfect mounds of breasts.

"What happened?" I boldly ask, knowing there is nothing to lose.

"My husband is into missing arms. A wedding gift to him." She laughs as she waves the stump around a few times before clutching it between her fingers. She rubs as I stare.

"He must be fucking special." I chug part of the drink and put it down a little hard.

"Hey, it's Bangkok. Anything can be had for money."

"Yeah, you?" I ask in a slightly gruff tone.

"No," she tersely replies and watches my face for a moment. "Have you seen Nom? She's going to have her leg off someday, so she says."

I chug the rest of the drink and hold the glass up as if to suggest I want another. "Uh-huh. We talked this morning ... quite a woman."

"Big boobs." She laughs as she pours more whiskey into the glass. "Some guys like that." She laughs again. "We don't get many in here that want a woman missing a limb. I know a few like me." She pushes the refilled glass towards me.

"Really? Tell me."

"If you're into whores...." She pauses to gauge my reaction and sees me nod and shrug my shoulders. "I know one missing both legs way up high."

I bulge hard against my trousers as I watch her and listen to what she's saying. "How high?" I quiz after I take a sip in hopes of calming down. I don't. I chug the rest and push the empty towards her to refill.

The lone hand reaches for a bottle and pours. I watch with fascination. "One leg at the hip, the other four or five inches long. Does that sound interesting?"

"What does she look like?"

"Dark skin kid." She reaches under the counter and pulls out several pictures. "I try to line up business for her." She spreads the pictures out.

I look for just a second and find a girl in suggestive poses. I struggle with my morals for another moment and push them back. "Way too young."

"She'll give you the time of your life," Ming says as she scoops the pictures up with her only hand. One picture falls back onto the bar, a different woman, Ming's age, missing an arm and a leg. She catches me looking and letting my finger rub over the worn surface of the glossy and wrinkled photograph. "Does that interest you? It's my husband's sister."

"Oh-h," I drawl, sounding disappointed.

"She fucks real good." She chuckles. "Mostly with him."

"Your husband?" I ask.

"Yeah-h man, crazy sex. I love to watch ... sometimes I join in. She's not available."

A customer yells asking for a refill, and she lets the picture drop under the bar. I grunt aloud then finish the drink in a single gulp.

-

Three drinks and an hour of talking to Ming, the one-arm barkeeper, leave me horny like the anticipation of the first visit of Malee. The booze doesn't help either. The room air conditioner groans as it struggles to make a difference and I mop my brow with a towel.

The cool shower helps some and I dry off with one of the towels from before. The day is long and I feel the need for a short nap. When I awake, the message light is blinking. I rub my eyes and try to focus on the clock. "Eleven. Shit!" I curse aloud in the darkness of the room.

At the front desk, the woman casually hands me an envelope with my name and I rip it open. There's an erotic picture of Malee massaging another woman's stump. I unfold a piece of paper and read.

"Jake, was here at six with her. Thought you'd enjoy both of us. Sorry. Malee."

I groan and shove it all into my pocket. I jerk it back and reread. There is no number and she called before so don't have her number. I mumble something as I stuff it back in my pocket.

"Everything okay?" the woman asks.

"I fucked up in a big way. Yeah, it'll be okay."

"The one missing a leg? She was cute. So was the one with her."

"Yeah-h?"

She returns to whatever she was doing as I walk out into the hot night air and in the opposite direction from what would have taken me to the bar where I met Nom and then Ming, the one with a sister in-law missing an arm and leg, something I keep thinking about as I walk. I dodge a few people and watch men with arms around short lovely Thai women knowing they will be having a good evening for a small amount of money.

-

The strip club is loud and filled with people and smoke as I muscle my way to the bar. "Whiskey!" I shout. The burly bald man with tattoos and a black leather vest behind the bar nods and pours my drink. He grunts as I swap some money for the glass and look around.

A small stage in one corner has a nude dancer hanging onto a pole shaking her hips at some guy shoving bills in her direction. Other men just toss money on the stage. I get closer and watch for a few minutes. She's Thai - short with nice body. A woman I wouldn't reject even with a full set of limbs. She notices me and gyrates in front of me thrusting her shaved mound in my direction and parting the folds of pink skin for me to see as she makes suggestive motions with her tongue. I grin, but do nothing other than sip my watered down drink.

A second woman comes on and exchanges place with her. I check her out - not Asian, a little taller, dark brown, nice breasts, slender with nice curves, bare feet and just as naked as the other woman is. She makes her first twirl around the pole and I see she is missing all of her right arm. Just the rounded shoulder remains. The other men boo and hiss as they each see the same thing, then walk away one by one. I toss a ten on the stage and hold my glass up in a mock toast. She spins around the pole a few times and drives one leg up along it. Some man yells a rude remark and tosses a quarter on the stage. It twirls like her then falls flat. I throw another ten on the old wooden stage that looks like a million girls have danced there.

I am the last man watching and she gruffly grabs the two tens, leaves the quarter, and then steps from the stage beside me. A new woman struts out from the back then takes her place at the pole.

Her hand reaches for my drink. "Can I?" she quizzes in a surprisingly sensual voice with a touch of a French accent. She takes a sip and hands it back to me. "Thanks, want to sit?" She struts to a table by the wall and sits, putting the money slightly to one side.

I take a seat across from her, sip, and then put the glass in the middle of the table. "We can share," I say as I more closely look at her.

Her foot now rests between my thighs, massaging a raging erection. "I'm Eva." She grins leaving her face even lovelier. "Assholes," she groans, her eyes glancing back towards where the rude customer had been.

"I'm Jake. Been dancing long?"

"A while. Max, the owner and bartender, tries to work in an amputee every now and then. It's better during the day. At night, guys just want to see tits and pussy." She sips the shared drink.

I continue to look at the dark-skinned woman, wearing nothing, sitting across from me. It feels strange to be in the company of a naked woman in a bar, but this one is pretty and missing an arm. I look closely at the shoulder without an arm and begin to realize how nice it appears.

"Had that very long?" I ask as I take her lone hand in mine and rub her fingers gently.

"A while," she replies and rolls the armless shoulder a few times. Her foot continues to massage my crotch and I wonder if I will be able to control the reaction to the foot and the shoulder. "I came from Africa a year ago ... stabbed my husband after he let his brother rape me while watching."

"I take it he's okay." I give a nervous chuckle.

"Hardly ... dead fucker is what he is. I escaped with few clothes and a small amount of money. Made it to Bangkok ... good place to hide from your past."

As I listen, I find my erection waning slightly even though her foot continues to rub.

"I'd been here a month when I met another woman like this." She looks at her shoulder and shrugs the armless object. "She'd found a doc to amputate ... something she had wanted done."

"And you 'just' thought it looked nice?" Maybe my tone is a little flip, but I've said it and I can't stuff the words back in my mouth.

"Maybe you won't understand."

She sips the last of the drink and I flag a server down. "Two whiskeys. Jack Daniel's if you have any." The scantly clad Asian woman nods and walks away.

"Good. If you don't ask, they use cheap ass liquor and water it down," she says as she gives her shoulder a rub.

"Growing up, there were many people in my village that lost arms because the government didn't like us. It didn't happen to me, but I did find a curious erotic quality to the way a person looked with one arm. When I met this woman and learned it was something I could have done, I did it a few weeks later. No big deal."

I look at her for a long moment as she again rubs the shoulder. "I think you look lovely that way."

"Thank you."

I come to Bangkok once a year for business and pleasure. This time I have noticed quite a few amputee women. Two I've spoken with and they told me about a doc ... Leslie."

Eva nods a few times and sips from the new glass just put on the table. "She's a darling, a real angel." She takes my hand and holds it, her fingers still damp from the glass. "So, do you like to look at amputees?" She grins and moves the shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm still a bit overwhelmed having a beautiful naked woman across from me, rubbing her foot against me." I snicker.

"I don't go home with customers. Usually they're just assholes. For some reason, I have a good feeling about you. Maybe I could make an exception." She drags her tongue over her lower lip then sucks the lip suggestively between her teeth. "If you'd like, that is." She chugs the rest of the drink.

"Really?" My erection returns full force and I forget all about her dead husband. "I'd love to."

"Let me dress and I'll meet you out front."

"I hope I will recognize you with clothes." I laugh and finish my drink while watching her naked hips sway with each step.

I lean against the front of the building thinking about Eva and her missing arm, how nice it looks, how nice she looks. I drift in my thoughts of Ming and the pictures she showed me. It becomes a picture book as I flash on all the women I've seen today beginning with the one with one crutch and one leg. I ignore a few female voices that proposition me.

"Hey baby," Eva coos then pecks at my lips.

I open my eyes and notices she is wearing a sleeveless tan dress that ends just above the knees and leaves a healthy amount of cleavage showing. She is slightly taller because of the black high-heal shoes rather than being barefooted.

"Wow," I say and let my hand rest on her waist for a moment before pulling her closer. Our lips meet and stay together for a while as our tongues play in the other's mouth. I let my hand hold her armless shoulder and she doesn't complain.

"I'm staying at a hotel nearby, the Manor House Hotel," I say as the kiss ends.

"I've seen it from the outside. It looks like a great place to stay."

I give the armless shoulder a quick peck. "I think it will get a lot nicer in a few minutes." I chuckle then pull on her hand.

I keep her hand in mine as we walk beside each other, the hands occasionally swinging between us like new lovers out for a stroll. I look down at the high-heal shoes and wish there was only one.

"Penny for your thoughts," she teases then pecks a kiss on my neck.

"Just thinking how lucky I was to have met you tonight."

"You're sweet, Jake." We walk a few more steps in silence. "I saw you looking at my feet. Were you wishing one of them was gone?"

I let my eyes drift upward to her face and nod.

"I don't know many others like me ... you know, wanted to be missing something. Most that I do know are missing a leg."

"I think we're going to have a nice time tonight."

"Me too. I like you Jake. You seem to understand. At least you 'like' amputees."

The woman at the front desk that gave me the envelope with the picture of Malee looks up as we walk by. I catch her smile as she watches us, probably wondering what I see in women with amputations.

I click the lock shut on the door as I watch Eva remove her dress easily with her lone hand. She is naked other than her high-heal shoes. "Do you realize what those shoes are doing to me? I love high-heal shoes."

"Darling," she coos as she walks towards me and puts her single hand on my chest then leans forwards just enough to kiss me for a moment. She twists slightly, pressing the armless shoulder against my lips, and rubs the dark chocolate skin around. She moans in orgasmic bliss and continues rubbing.

My hand cups a breast and fondles it fully feeling the way her nipple and the skin around it form a pleasant mound of its own against my palm. I would love to kiss her lips, but I am enjoying the feel of the stump against my mouth even more.

"You know your way around a stump," she teases as she pulls it away.

"There're other parts I know a lot more about." I pull against the small of her back and let my lips ravage her mouth while the other hand cups over her mound with fingers feeling inside.

"I'll keep my shoes on for you," she coos.

I hear only moans of pleasure flowing from her mouth as she rides my hand, her hips dancing. She pulls at my belt and unfastens my trousers then quickly unzips them. Her hand worms inside my boxers and grabs at my erection. "Shame to hide this," she tells me then pushes against the waistband enough to expose it and my hips. The hand again holding my shaft pulls me towards the bed. I follow willingly.

My fingers, damp from inside her, drag between my lips, as I taste. "Hmmm."

"What, darling?" she quizzes.

"You have so many fine parts to your body, I don't know where to start."

She laughs as she sits letting the shoes remain on her feet, and turns towards me with fingers parting her folds of skin showing me wet pink skin. "How about with my-y pussy?" She snickers and spreads her legs wide.

I lap her wetness repeatedly often paying attention to her clit with both my tongue and lips. Fingers play deep inside - fucking and rubbing everywhere.

"Oh-h baby-y, baby-y" she moans in punctuated gasps loud enough I hear her, and with each word, thrusts against my hand. "Oh-h, yeah-h," she roars. "I'd forgotten how good-d...." She thrust hard almost driving my face away then begins a series of low moans without words.

Her hand musses with my hair and I catch a glimpse of the armless shoulder waving around. "Jake, baby-y," she moans as her channel squeezes tighter. "God-d ... oh-h, oh-h." Then the climax seems to fade as quickly as it started and she falls limp on the sheet.

"My, my. Not that I've been with many men, but none have given me such a wonderful one so-o quickly." She relaxes for a moment. "Honey-y, darling. Just think if one of my legs was completely off."

I slip up along side her so our lips are together. She curls her fingers around my shaft and lightly strokes me while pecking kisses over my lips. The shoes heal drags along my thigh.

"I want to suck this," she whispers as she kisses my ear. "First, I just want to kiss some. I want to taste myself on your lips ... your tongue."

My hand cups the shoulder and feels the scars as we kiss deeply.

"That feels so nice," she assures me as she rolls the shoulder in my grip.

I let the kiss end and look at her brown eyes and kissable lips. "Did you ever want to leave more?" A fingertip drags across the shoulder.

"I thought about it ... hand, forearm, just above the elbow, higher but not all the way off. How much would you have liked me to leave?"

"It's sexy just this way." I kiss it a few times between strokes of my fingertips over the scars.

"Hmmm, you are gentle," she says as she pushes the stump against my hand and rubs firmly. "You won't break it." She chuckles.

We play with different parts of each other for a while without trying to overly excite. Her nipples seem to enjoy the attention and I have fun with her breasts.

"Twice, you've mentioned something about your leg," I say without really asking a question.

"I've seen several around using one crutch. I like the look."