Hotel: Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva drags Emily's panties along her legs as Malee rubs through the wet folds of skin where they had been. As fingers slip inside, she moans again in my mouth, and I finish unbuttoning her blouse.

We take turns kissing Emily's mound and making her climax. A free for all follows until everyone is exhausted. I rest wondering why Mike never enjoyed her; she sure seemed to have fun, especially sucking me.

-

It is just after eight when the four of us sit in the hotel restaurant. The hostess leaves opened menus in front of us, and walks away. Mike storms into the room and grabs at a chair from the next table then sits at the end of our table.

"Where've you been?" Mike demands.

"Did you get the decorating done?" Emily growls.

"Sure. They're a little behind schedule and I had some detail to work out."

"Asshole," she growls at him. "I know about 'her'. Did she decorate your dick?"

He glares at me and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know anything about this," I whisper.

She begrudgingly rests her hand on his. "Listen Mike, it wasn't working. We both know it. You go be with her and I'll take care of myself. I just want out of this marriage ... now."

"Now?" he begs.

She withdraws her hand and glances at his face. "Yes, now, tonight, this minute ... now. Just leave and be with her. I'll get my things out of the room after dinner."

"Where will you stay?"

"Does it really matter? Hey, I'll be fine. Don't worry."

"Keep the room tonight." He stands and casually walks away, leaving the extra chair in the middle of the aisle.

"Wow!" Emily exclaims as he disappears out of the restaurant.

"Yeah, wow." Malee looks at each person at the table. "I didn't see that one coming."

"I guess I did," I said. "I was surprised this morning when I saw them close together. I guess I shouldn't have been, after all, yesterday he told me about his thing for 'chocolate' women. He even made a big deal about Eva's skin."

"Asshole," Emily groans. "And nothing about missing limbs, I bet."

"Nope, sorry," I say.

"And is the bitch 'chocolate'?" Emily complains.

The waitress appears beside the table and moves the chair back to the other table. "What can I get you?"

"A divorce," Emily muses under her breath.

"Not on the menu," the woman teases. "But he was a bit of jerk."

We order and she walks away, a small stream of chuckles following her.

-

I awake with an extra set of feet in my face. I am not sure where the body ends until I notice Emily's face between Eva thighs and Malee's face resting near my hip. Everyone begins to move a little as I nibble at the toes of her left foot.

"Enjoy them while they're there," Emily teases.

"I can't wait," I tell her as I playfully slap her hip.

Eva's feet rise towards the ceiling then part as Emily laps through the pink skin.

Malee stirs a little. "What a nice way to wake," she hoarsely says before she takes my erection in her mouth.

I push away thoughts of what it will be like to work with Mike today. I assume he won't mind. I kiss along Emily's legs until I am again between her thighs. I smell the mixture of our fragrances and lap my tongue deep between the sweet folds of skin, wondering why he didn't spend hours in the same place.

Emily moans deep, her sound muffled by Eva's pussy, as her thighs part to give me more freedom. She bucks with wild abandon against my face as she searches for yet another climax, one that will come easily.

-

The hotel is a complete success and over the past six months, the occupancy rate has exceeded the expectation of the company. Today the company told me I can stay another year and I feel a sense of relief. I take another sip of my whiskey and glance around the restaurant. Emily walks through the door wearing an exciting yellow dress cut low and stops about mid-thigh, her right foot swinging casually between her crutches with each step. I smile as I notice she is wearing a high-heal for me.

"Hey darling. Have you been waiting long?" She says as she leans down to kiss me deeply, her hand rubbing my chest. It never lasts long enough when it is just a greeting, but I know it will continue later. She takes the seat next to me and leans the crutches against the wall.

"Just a few minutes."

The waitress stops by the table and places the glass softly in front of Emily. "Is Malee coming?"

"Yes Tam, she's running a few minutes late."

"When I see she's here, I'll bring her a drink."

Emily looks longingly at her and smiles. Tam is pretty, probably late twenties, barely five feet, with a lovely body. We both watch the way her hips sway under the skirt as she walks away then Emily takes my hand.

"I love you Jake. I'm truly happy for the first time, just the three of us."

"It's worked out for the best. I have the two most wonderful women in my life. I never expected Eva to leave." I shrug my shoulders.

"Mike never saw that one coming. Debbie and Eva fell for each other in a heartbeat."

"Sorry I'm late." Malee takes the seat across from Emily. "God-d, I love both of you so much," she says as she takes our hands in hers. "Congratulations on the hotel job ... one more year. That is so fantastic."

"I love watching you walk," Emily tells Malee.

"Yeah, but now you walk that way too." Malee giggles. "Now we can love watching each other walk on one leg."

"Damn, all this talk is going to make it hard to wait to get home."

"Uh-huh, and you get hard so nicely." Emily strokes my forearm as she smiles into my face.

Tam brings Malee her drink and places three menus on the table. "Excuse me for asking," she says.

Malee rests her hand on Tam's hand. "Anything. Have a seat."

Tam sits in the chair next to Malee and clears her throat. "This is difficult for me to say."

Malee caresses the woman's fingers. "Things are only feel difficult as long as they are a secret. Both Emily and I held our secret about our legs and it cost us a lot, emotionally and otherwise."

Tam bows her head slightly. "Thank you for saying that. Ah. I've watched you and Emily for months now. I know you seem happy having just one leg. It is something I've often wanted all my life. I've tried to put it out of my mind, but I always fail. Now I watch you with Jake and the three of you all seems so happy together. I wish I could have one leg and find someone to be with like you. Can you help?"

"What kind of 'someone' are you looking for?" I ask as I take in her beauty once again.

"I feel a little uncomfortable telling anyone." She glances around and sees we are alone. "Ah, I've been with men and women. I guess I am a little jealous of the three of you." She grins.

"We might be able to help," Malee whispers as she leans close and pecks a kiss on her lips. She looks at Emily who is nodding, then at me and I nod as well. "When do you get off?"

"Officially, now. Let me take your orders and if you don't mind, I'll order me something too so we can all have dinner together."

We give her our orders and watch her walk away with an idea there may be a new member to our group.

"Did I misspeak?" Malee asks as she glances at us. She snickers. "She's beautiful ... right."

"Turns me on, especially if she's has one leg," Emily says.

"What a problem to have, three of the most beautiful women on the planet. I assume we might have people come and go from our family."

"Would you mind that?" Emily asks. "I'm perfectly happy just having the three of us, but Tam is a doll." She smiles at me for a moment. "What if it had been a guy asking instead of Tam?"

I shrug my shoulders and look at Emily and then Malee. "I mean I really love both of you as in I'd marry both of you if it was legal to have two wives." I chuckle.

"I know," Malee says then sighs. "I don't see you wanting to be with a guy in the same way I like being with Emily."

Tam brings the food on a large tray and sits it on the table then passes each plate. "Anything missing?" she asks and as we all shake our heads, she sits. "Did I miss the big discussion about if a third woman should join the family?" She laughs and sips her drink. She holds the glass up in toast. "I hope to bring only harmony and happiness."

-

So it is that night, as I drift between sleep and awake, as I listen to occasional sounds of sex or feel a new body by mine, I realize I have found what I have been searching, maybe several times over. I do not know, nor does it matter. Either Malee or Emily alone would be sufficient for me; both would be a dream. I feel comfortable that they want to be with me. Eva had come and gone, as probably Tam will as well. For now, Tam seems to a part of us. Only time will tell.

Sleep again wraps me in its arms.