Hotel: Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the elevator door starts to close, Emily squeezes though the space leaving the four of us alone. "Forgive Mike. He can be a pain in the ass."

"It's okay," Malee says. "I get that kind of reaction a lot. Some people just can't stand to look at someone like us." Her hand waves across her body before pointing at Eva who nods.

"Believe you me, I 'sure' don't mind," Emily whispers just loud enough for all to hear.

"Well, come with us and we'll have fun," Malee says to her.

Emily slips her cardkey into the lock on the room two doors down the hall from ours. "Fancy that," she muses aloud as the lock makes the familiar clunking sound and the green light blinks.

"Just knock on our door when you're ready," I suggest as I open our door.

"What's that all about?" I ask as I near the bed and drop my new swim trunks on it.

"Maybe she digs amputees." Eva laughs. "She's not so bad looking." She notices my glare. "Don't worry, I won't touch." She laughs again.

Malee is adjusting her breasts in the small bikini top as someone knocks on the door. I finish tying the string in my trunks and open the door. Eva fidgets with the strap of fabric between her legs as Emily walks in wearing a revealing multi-colored bikini that nestles nicely over her mound and suspends firm but natural breasts.

"Very, very nice," I say as I look at her a second time.

She models and twists back and forth. "Nothing like your lady friends." She stands with her hip thrust to one side and a hand on it. A big grin covers her face.

"Do you have a favorite between us?" Malee asks as she straightens the elastic of one leg hole. Her stump wavers as she pushes the crutches under her arms before moving closer to Emily.

"I once had a friend missing a leg ... long before I met Mike. I had just finished college. She was quite pretty, like you."

"Friend?" Eva asks.

"Back then, they were called friends. Now I guess the term is 'partner' or lesbian lover. Maybe it was a phase I was going through, I don't know." She looks intently at Malee for a long moment and she nibbles on her lower lip.

"Don't tell Mike what I've just told you." She glances at Malee again. "He doesn't know anything about Nancy. I often think about her." She wipes at an eye and sniffs. "I never told him about my feelings for women. He thinks I'm straight as an arrow. There is so much I never told him because he'd never understand." She sniffs again.

Malee takes another step and rests a hand on Emily's arm. "We're all going to move here, live together, so we'll be around if you need to talk."

"It sounds like we'll be here for a while ... the big project and all. Mike is just helping until after the opening. It's Jake's hotel to manage after that." The hand remains on her arm and then Emily covers it with her hand. "Thanks for suggesting we talk. I'd really like that."

Malee gives Emily's lips a peck then steps away. Both women smile at each other in silence for a while.

"Beach time," I say as I idly clap my hands once then rub them together picturing Emily in bed with the three of us. Even if just with Malee, it would be fun to watch.

"There're towels for the beach down by the pool area," Emily says as she opens the door.

-

Mike is sitting at the bar by the pool as we walk out the door. He swigs the beer from a bottle. "Hey Jake," he calls.

"I'll catch up," I reluctantly tell the three women. I watch Emily's hips move in the small bikini bottom, mentally pulling the fabric off with my teeth and suckling all that is between her thighs.

I turn back to Mike. "Get me one of those," I say as I settle on the stool next to him. My eyes dart back to the three women just as they disappear from sight.

Mike holds his empty bottle up. "Two more," he says to the dark skinned woman in cutoff jeans and a bikini top that reveals most of her big breasts. I see him staring into the depths of her cleavage. "Man, oh man, nice ones on her," he tells me. She obviously hears and a bigger smile forms quickly.

"Emily's a fine looking woman. How long you two been married?"

"Three years, a while before too ... not like it was when we first met or just after the wedding."

"Maybe being here will give things a spark, juice things up."

He takes a glance at the woman's breasts again as she leans way down more than necessary to put the two bottles down and leaves. "Those two together? Eva and...."

"Malee. There're with me. We're going to find a place together."

"Lucky cocksucker." He sucks a huge swig of beer with the bottle straight up in the air.

"Why?"

"Eva's a dish. Even with one arm, I'd do her in a hot flash." He sucks more beer. "That skin. God-d, I love that chocolate skin. I dated a few like her, with two arms, back before Emily. I don't know what got into me when I fell for her."

I look around at the bikini-clad woman lounging by the pool, most of them a ten-plus. "Emily's as exciting as all these," I say in a huff. "Geez Mike."

"The other one with you. She's dreamy."

"Malee." I almost spell it for him. "Huh?" I take another sip of beer and glance at the woman behind the bar.

"Whatever," he groans with a wave of a hand. "Don't you mind that...?"

"They're missing limbs," I finish for him. "What do you see in the bartender?"

"A great rack and a nice ass. Perfect brown skin."

"Yeah-h, and I just happen to like what I see in Malee." A breath later I add, "And Eva." I try to think of them equally, even though I don't always succeed. I watch him try to process what I've said, but he obviously fails.

"Eva's a hot babe. I like them dark like her. I guess I could get past that missing arm." He looks at me for a moment. "Bet she has a sweet pussy ... something that'd wrap nicely around your cock."

He chugs down the rest of the beer and holds the empty bottle up towards the bartender. She nods. A moment later, she opens a bottle and sits it in front of him, revealing her cleavage to him once again. I see him almost drool as he lusts over the woman. I get the impression she had just adjusted her top to reveal even more skin for him and I wonder what happened before I sat down.

"Did this just start with you and Emily?"

"Awhile. I don't know what's wrong. I've suggested a counselor, but she's claims it won't help."

I laugh to myself hearing him talk about a counselor as though it is 'her' problem. "Bed problems, is that it?" I lean close to his ear and whisper, "Do you eat her pussy?" I sit back up and grin then sip my beer.

"Gross, man-n." He sighs.

I catch the bartender frown as she listens nearby while washing a few glasses.

"I tell you, do that and she'll be all over you." I laugh. "I promise you, women like that better than a dick in their pussy."

Her frown becomes a smile as she nods a few times. She holds a thumb up and pumps her fist. Out of the corner of my eye, I watch as she unsnaps the button on her cutoffs and shoves a hand suggestively inside for a second.

"I did a few times when we met."

"Did she love it?" I take another sip and let my eyes roam over the bartender's body a few times.

"Yeah, big time."

"Believe me, if she was with me, I'd be all over that ... all the time." I take another sip. "She's a 'great' looking woman."

He shakes his head and sucks the beer until the bottle is nearly empty.

Emily sneaks up on us and kisses me on the neck. "Am I interrupting anything?" She moves closer to Mike and Eva and Malee stand on either side of me. Malee rubs my back a few times.

"Nah, just business," Mike groans. "That's all he wants to talk about."

I flash him a frown then kiss Malee and Eva. "Did you have some good 'girl talk'?" I ask Malee, "I think I almost have him able to remember your name."

"Good, 'cause we're all going to be friends. Right, Emily?"

"Come on, we need to shower and 'stuff'," Eva says then snickers as if the meaning of 'stuff' should be obvious to all. She gives Emily's arm a pat. "I had fun ... looking forward to more."

I hear them arguing as the three of us make our way to the lobby door. The image of Malee in her black bikini forces all the talk with Mike quickly from my mind and by the time the room door closes, she is all I am thinking of.

"Emily's a cool lady," Malee says as she undresses.

"Mike's jerk," I say. "I didn't know him well. We're from different parts of the country. "Asshole doesn't understand the first thing about her."

"She doesn't like him either," Eva says, her swimsuit dangles from her hand as she kisses me. Sounds like he could use some help from you. Man, I feel so-o lucky to have met you. You're not like most guys."

"For sure," Malee says. "I think we remind her of her former lover ... Nancy. The chick with one leg."

"Be careful. I can't afford to ruffle any feathers at work. This job is my ticket to stay here with you."

-

Mike and I walk through the new hotel inspecting the work to make sure everything is on schedule. He appears to be more relaxed than at the bar yesterday.

"Jake, you were right."

"About what?" I casually reply, knowing exactly what he is about to say.

"We got back to the room, not long after the three of you left the bar. She was acting amorous, we were kissing, necking, and all. I got between her legs and it was as if I was with a new woman. Hell, after she knocked off a few orgasms, she started sucking me. It's not something she does ... not to me at least. Shit, she even swallowed."

"Way to go dude." I wondered if it was that or more to do with Malee, maybe Eva.

"That's not all. I woke up in the middle of the night and she was blowing me again. Her pussy was right by my face so I dug in and we did each other at the same time. Man, this morning she was parading around ... naked, and we did it in the shower. She bent over and I fucked her from the back. I love a cunt from the back."

"I guess you found the secret."

"And then, when I was dressing, she stayed naked on the bed squirming around fingering herself. You know what she asked, damnedest thing. She asked if I'd like her if she was like Malee. Right while she was fingering herself, she asked that. Damn."

"What'd you say?" Now I knew it was the effect of being around Malee that had made the difference.

"Excuse me," the female voice says from behind us. I turn and find an attractive younger black woman. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Nah," Mike says. He introduces her as Debbie, the lead decorator working on the hotel.

"I need to talk to Mike," she says.

I walk away and soon turn back to take a long slow look at her. She wears tight jeans and an even tighter white blouse wrapped around larger breasts. Heals on her shoes seem a little higher than would seem comfortable for working around construction projects. Their faces are close and her hand is on his chest, rubbing softly.

I walk towards the temporary office at the other end of the hall, stopping to look again. Her lips are just leaving his.

-

When I return to the Savoy, Eva is naked, asleep on the bed with dark skin contrasting so nicely with the white sheets. Her armless shoulder calls to me as it points towards the ceiling with a breast lying on the crook of her arm, the hand resting under her face.

The curtains blow softly by the door to the balcony. I look out. Malee is reclined with her lone foot resting on the railing, reading a magazine, and wearing her black bikini.

"Have you been out on the beach?" I ask as I bend down to kiss her neck and let my hands slide across her breasts. I pull up on the elastic of the top, freeing her wonderful mounds with exciting nipples. I kiss her neck then her cheek a few times, as she leans her head back to look up into my face.

"You must have had a nice day," she teases.

"No, Mike is such a...." I cut myself off short. "I just missed you so much. It's our first day of not being together for almost a week."

"With welcomes like that, I'm going to like having you go to work." She laughs and reaches up with her hands to hold my face. The magazine falls on the floor.

"Eva's racked out." She stands and rubs against me, her hands sliding around my waist as her entire front presses seductively. "Maybe we could neck for a while." She snickers and rubs her hand down the front of my trousers. "You know what I mean." She snickers again. "Goddamn erections keep coming back, what-t will we do."

I push my fingers inside the back of her bikini bottom and fondle her hips. The short leg stump rubs against me, reminding me of one of the many reasons I find her so lovely. Her lips reach up and find mine. Her tongue explores.

"Hmmm, starting without me," Eva groans as she stretches her lone arm to help wake her more completely from a deep sleep. "We could warm up more of the bed than just where I was."

Malee hops along side me, her breast swaying with each, as we follow Eva back to the king-size bed with sheets scattered.

-

The warm water washed over the three of us from multiple showerheads filling the large enclosure with steam. Washcloths lathered with soap roam over bodies until long after they are clean. Fingers inspect everywhere to please as lips kiss nearby.

Malee is the first to reach for the knob to turn the water off and Eva and I groan.

"Sorry, water's getting cold," she whispers as the water drips off her body and past the short stump in a small waterfall.

Eva watches in growing interest as the waterfall runs dry. "Wish my hip would do that."

"We should have your leg off, then it will," I say as I kiss at her nipple.

Malee holds my erection and slowly jacks her hand along the shaft. "But then this would 'never' get soft." She laughs and continues for a few more strokes before letting go.

"What a sacrifice," I say with a smile remaining on my face.

We step from the shower and begin drying one another as has become our custom following a group shower.

"We had lunch with Emily," Eva says. "Quite a nice woman."

"Seems 'they' had oral sex last night for the first time in years," Malee says. "I wonder what happened to make that happen." She rubs the towel up and down my left leg then the right before standing and drying my chest a little more.

"He was complaining down at the bar yesterday about what a crappy relationship he was in. I tried to tell him how beautiful she was and I asked if he went down on her. I assured him, if she was mine, I'd be all over her like that."

"Yeah-h, you do that so-o nicely," Malee says.

"Mike said they did each other several times last night, all by mouth, and one fuck in the shower."

Eva drops her towel in the same pile we dropped ours moments before and follows us towards the bed. "She said she asked him if he'd mind her being like Malee."

"Uh-huh ... with one leg. I asked how he'd feel if she were like you," I say looking at Eva. "You know, he lusts after your dark skin." I smile. "He told me yesterday that even with one arm, he'd want you."

"Asshole," she groans. "One arm, my black ass."

"Hey, I'm just the messenger. I sure don't want to share." I laugh.

"She's too nice to be with him," Malee says as she dresses in khaki shorts and a white t-shirt. She works her foot into a sandal and leans back in the overstuffed chair. She lets her fingers comb through her long black hair. "Too nice."

"What are you suggesting?" I ask.

Malee squirms in the chair and idly fondles her stump for a long moment before answering. Eva sits behind me on the bed, her legs reaching around my hips and along my legs. Her hand massages my shoulder as she pecks kisses along my neck.

"She's thinking about leaving him ... soon," Eva whispers between kisses. "We told her about Leslie. Of course, only after she told us how much she liked the way Malee looked with one leg." She kisses again for a while in silence as she continues to massage. I feel her nipples tease my back from time to time.

"Did you all get naked?" I sheepishly ask.

"Uh-huh," Malee says. "She's real-l good."

"Ah, is there a place for me in this?" I quiz nervously.

"Seems he is only here for awhile," Malee says. "He's going on to some project elsewhere. She says alone. I don't know when she plans on telling him."

I watch her play with her hair and fondle her stump. Eva's massage is relaxing and I enjoy her chest against my back. I reach down and rub the top of left thigh for a moment then I lean my head back and let her kiss my cheek.

"So, you're suggesting she join us." I rub my back against Eva's chest.

"Uh-huh," Eva coos in my ear. "You said you'd be all over her, didn't you."

"Sure. That was just to let him know I thought she was an exciting woman."

"It's okay Jake," Malee says. "We understand. We think she's exciting too, just as we think you're exciting. Could you handle three women?"

"Oh god-d," I drawl. You're kidding."

"No Jake, we aren't," Eva coos in my ear.

"Do you think we'll add others in the future?" I nervously chuckle.

"Would that be so bad?" Malee asks. "Actually, I don't think so ... but I don't know."

"Maybe we could offer hotel discounts to people that have been to Leslie. You know, twenty-five percent per limb." Malee laughs. "Are the rooms going to be accessible?"

"Sounds like I need to make sure." I chuckle and kiss Eva for a while as we lie back onto the sheets. I feel the mattress sag a little as Malee rests along side me on the other side from Eva.

Knuckles rap once on our door, then again a moment later. Malee makes her way across the room and opens it slightly to not expose her nakedness too much. I hear her speaking to someone but am unable to understand. The door opens and Emily comes in. She's dressed in a short skirt and lose fitting blouse.

"Excuse me, Mike called. He's working late. I know what that means." She groans and I remember Debbie.

No one attempts to cover up as she walks to the chair by the bed where Malee had been sitting.

"Geez, you all look so comfortable," she says as she sits and crosses her legs. One foot begins swinging idly, the sandal flipping softly against her heal.

Malee pats the bed beside her. "Join us."

"I couldn't."

"We told Jake about our conversation. He doesn't mind," Malee says.

Emily casually strokes over a breast without noticing what she is doing and looks at me. "Jake, he's screwing her, right."

"Ah," I mumble.

"Debbie, the bitch at the hotel ... the decorator. I bet she'd decorating his dick with her mouth right now."

"I wouldn't know," I say, even though I know she is exactly right.

"Oh sure," she groans and starts to get up.

"Listen," I begin in an effort to repair the damage that is happening. "Yeah, he's probably banging her. I saw them in the hall this morning. I think her tongue was deep in his throat. That's all I know for sure."

"I was planning to leave him. Now, this will just help things along. I enjoyed sex with him last night. That's all it was ... sex. God-d, I love to suck cock. He never let me. And having someone eat my pussy, gee-e...." She glances towards Malee. "He'll never be as good as you."

I watch her unbutton a single button on the blouse as she sits. Her legs remain spread enough to reveal a patch of black fabric cupping her mound.

"Jake, that was kind of you to tell him you'd be all over me if we were together." She lets her eyes flick between each of us. "He tried to make it seem like it'd be okay if I 'happened' to be missing a leg like Malee. He just doesn't get it ... not like you."

Malee pats the bed and motions for her to come be with us. Emily moves slowly and settles next to me lying down. Her mouth covers mine and the kiss grows deeper. My hand rests on her blouse over a breast and lightly massages. Her moan fills my mouth as she takes my erection in her hand.

"God-d, nice-e," she coos in long drawl. Our kiss pauses just long enough for her to say, "I could be all over this in a hot minute." It doesn't take a mental giant to understand that she is mirroring what I had said to Jake about wanting to kiss her mound.