Hotel: Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it is what you want...."

"Maybe more of a fantasy. I don't know. I just saw you looking at my feet when we were walking. I got the feeling you were more of a missing leg kind of guy."

"I'm having a wonderful time with you."

"Yeah, I bet you didn't expect to find a black girl in your bed."

"At least not one missing all of her arm." I laugh and give her a playful swat on the thigh.

"You wanted an Asian woman, didn't you ... missing most of one leg? I understand. Can I just spend the night with you? We'll have some great sex."

"What if we want more after we wake up?"

"I like the sound of that, white man." She laughs.

-

The sun is up long before we finish taking each other in every way. We make our way to the large shower. The refreshing water pours over us as we take turns standing under the showerhead.

She holds the washcloth up as if to ask me to wash her. "It'll be nice to have someone with both hands," she teases as she turns her back to me.

I rub the soap against the washcloth then begin lathering her lovely skin. She juts her hips out slightly as I finish the small of her back.

"Nice ass," I say letting the cloth slide over them and though the crevasse between them.

"And if both legs were gone, leaving to nicely rounded hips ... would that give you a hard-on?" She snickers. "Man-n, you have a nice cock." She reaches behind her and finds my erection. "Does this 'ever' get soft?" She laughs.

"Not with talk about your legs."

"Honey, baby-y."

She wiggles her hips and I slip my hands over the lathered black skin of her bottom until the suds are gone then I let my fingers reach between her thighs a rub her mound. She press hips against me, driving my erection inside her pussy as she leans forward.

"Fuck mama-a," she coos, wiggling again to get the last of me inside her.

My balls slap with each furious thrust. "Great cunt," I groan as I grip her hips with both hands. "Without legs, I might never give you a rest." I drive even harder the next time.

"Fuck my legless hips, fuck me-e all the time."

The water begins to run cool as we stave off our orgasms for as long as possible. I twist at the knob for the hot water and it begins to warm. My hands slip from her hips around until they are over her mound. One continues to play while the other searches for her shoulder.

"Love the sound of that," I tell her with my lips pressed against her back, still pounding at against her hips.

-

Her bare feet spread slightly apart as I kneel to dry the lower portions of her body, having spent a considerable amount of time attending to the upper body already.

"I could leave just a little thigh stump," she whispers. "Probably the left leg." Her voice is still quiet.

I peck kisses up the dried legs and then nibble her clit. She pulls my face against her mound and rubs my lips over the sweet tasting opening for a while.

"Nah. It's all a fantasy. Probably just like you being with a one-armed black girl."

She steps back with a frustrated grunt and I stand with my hands against her waist.

"What brought that on?" I quiz.

"Just being realistic, I guess." She walks past and picks up her dress. "I had a nice time." She slips it over her head and adjusts it as the fabric finishes moving along her body. Her feet wiggle into the shoes and she looks towards me.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I ask.

"I work this morning." She glances at the clock. "I have a little time."

She sits in the overstuffed chair by the bed and watches me dress without saying anything. Her hand rubs the shoulder some then slips under the dress and plays.

I stand and buckle my belt, my eyes glued to doing whatever she is doing.

"Just finger fucking," she says then stands. She takes a few steps in my direction and lets her hand drag down my chest. "You keep me aroused." She snickers then pecks a small kiss on my lips, not letting me return the kiss. "I'd love to wake up with you every morning." She pecks another kiss and I feel under the dress.

"There's a place kind of next door I've eaten at."

As the hotel door closes behind us and the humidity quickly makes us as wet as if we'd just stepped from the shower, Malee stops us. She's wearing a similar outfit from yesterday, a very short skirt, but a tight blouse outlining the contours of her breasts and nipples.

"We'll, is this what kept us apart last night?" Malee quickly surveys Eva, spending a little extra time looking at the shoulder. "Jake, you have excellent tastes. I completely approve."

I make the introductions and explain how I overslept yesterday.

"Come have breakfast with us," Eva says while looking at Malee. "I take it, you're like that for the same reason I'm like this." She wiggles the shoulder.

"Probably we both saw Leslie."

I move towards the door of the restaurant and they follow. The hostess gives a pleasant sigh as she picks up three menus and leads us to a booth. I ask for coffee and the women make an agreeable nod letting her know they wish coffee too. Malee sits on the outside of the seat next to Eva's right side.

"How long is your stump?" Eva asks. "I've often thought about having a leg off at the hip."

"Nearly all of it, right Jake?" Malee grins at me.

Eva flashes her a look then smiles, as she understands I have been with Malee. "He's good, isn't he?"

"Uh-huh-h," she drawls as her gaze drifts from me to her. "But I didn't have enough time." She heaves a deep sigh. "I do have a thing for women missing parts ... just in case you might." She snickers. The conversation pauses long enough to order and the waitress to leave. "Didn't know that, did ya, Jake." She takes Eva's hand and holds it tenderly.

"Hmmm," I mumble as I watch them cuddle a little closer.

Malee drags a fingertip over the armless shoulder. "How long?"

"Nearly a year. And you?"

"Six months. I was about to marry a guy I'd been seeing for some time. One night I told him about my 'thing' to have one leg. He left."

"Shit," Eva groans. "Most guys just after the perfect body." She shakes her head a few times. "I dumped my husband, literally, after he let his brother rape me. I ended up here and soon found Leslie and finished a dream." She pats her shoulder.

"How'd you meet Jake?" Malee asks.

The waitress interrupts to put the plates on the table and refill the cups. She asks if we need anything and then leaves.

"I dance at a bar. Max, the owner, gives women like us a chance to make money. Thinks he's doing us a 'favor' since we 'can't' do anything 'else'." She shakes salt and then pepper on her scrambled eggs. "Jake came in late just before my last turn on the stage."

"I'd love to see you dance," Malee says as she chews a bite. "Bet you're hot, naked and all." She eats another bite and lets her eyes suggestively look over Eva, lingering on the shoulder again.

"You and Jake would be about the only ones then." She groans then takes another sip of coffee. "What do you do?"

"Teach high school. Mostly English and math."

"Brainy woman. I finished high school. Most don't even do that where I come from. I was going to teach. How do the kids handle you with one leg?"

"Some of the boys get boners." She laughs. "I imagine they whack off at night thinking about me."

"Some grown men probably do that over me," Eva says then chuckles.

"Jake, let's go see Eva dance." She turns towards Eva. "When's your next time?"

Eva looks around the restaurant in search of a clock and finds one. "In about half an hour."

"Can we?" She again asks me.

I consider how nicely they are getting along with each other. There seems to be no anger towards me. An image of the three of us in bed flashes though my mind as the waitress leaves the check on the table. I cover it with money before she has a chance to leave then give it a wave as if to say she can keep the rest for a tip.

-

The early lunch crowd in the strip bar is different from the night before, mostly businessmen in suits. Malee and I order drinks at the bar before finding a table. Eva goes in though a door on the alley in the back.

On stage is a European woman, pretty, naked, and missing both legs completely, crawling around, rolling on her back, and spreading her pussy wide with two fingers. One man in a suit is tossing fistfuls of paper money on the stage and whistling loudly throughout her performance.

"Fantastic!" the man yells as she collects the money scattered around then crawls to the back of the stage. "The best!" the man yells just before the woman rolls out of sight in a wheelchair.

He looks around about the time we sit at a table up front by the stage. "Did you catch that? Wish they had strippers like her back home." Without even seeming to noticing Malee's missing leg, he stands and walks outside.

"Guess he likes legless women," Malee quips before taking the first sip of her drink.

"I got the impression that Eva might want to be like that. You know, without 'any' stumps."

"Really? Makes my panties damp ... if I had any on." She chuckles.

"What else don't I know about you?" I watch her nipples press against the blouse with the next breath. "Let's see...." I rub my chin in mock thought then I snicker.

Eva struts onto the stage wearing just the high-heal shoes from before. This time she does nothing to hide the missing arm as she had initially done last night. A few men whoop and holler. Malee claps her hands loudly and whistles.

"Yeah babe!" she shouts.

Eva grabs the pole, spins around a few times, and then grinds against it letting her hips freely dance. She leans back and her hair nearly touches the floor as one leg rides upward along the pole.

"Great boobs!" Malee yells. "Nice ass too!"

I am having as much fun watching her reaction as I am watching Eva. I sip my drink and take turns looking at each woman, all the while realizing how attracted I am to Malee. I applaud often, but not as much or as loud as Malee.

"Strut your stuff darling!" Malee yells.

I glance around and notice she is about the only person so involved in the performance. I chuckle to myself. Eva takes a big bow with a flourish of her single arm then walks off stage.

I take Malee's hand in mine as I look deep into her eyes. "God, you are wonderful," I tell her.

"More than Eva?" she asks as she sit back up from kissing me.

"Would that be so bad?" I quiz staring into her gaze.

"Hardly, but I was ready to think the three of us would be one big family."

"Oh-h, okay-y." I squeeze her hand and smile at her. "No complaints from me."

"You're sweet to say that, but...."

"Hey, why so serious?" Eva says as she sits at the table. She's dressed against in the same clothes from earlier.

"You were fantastic up there. I wish I could be so free." Malee shifts in the chair and takes Eva's hand softly in hers. She repositions her hand and lets her fingers intertwine with Eva's fingers.

"What?" she begs.

"I find you very exciting. I don't know how you feel about being with another woman...." Malee withdraws her hand and glances between Eva and me.

"Wow, I don't know how to answer that," Eva replies as she looks at me. "I've been mostly a straight woman."

"Mostly?" I question.

"Uh-huh. Like last night with you. That was great. If I never found anything better, I'd be a happy woman." She sips from my glass then puts it down in front of me. "The woman with one arm that I met after getting here, the one that introduced me to Leslie, we spent some 'quality' time together."

Malee takes her hand again then pulls my hand so all three are together. "I enjoyed Jake the other afternoon ... a lot. I can't deny that I did. I like the feel of a woman's body against me too. That is, if it is missing a limb or two." She snickers. "Or more."

I listen and know I am about to bust out the zipper in my trousers as Eva pecks a kiss on Malee's lips that seems ready to become a longer one.

"Ah...." I mumble. The still hold hands as they turn towards me and smile.

"Yeah, Jake," Malee begins. "I'm assuming you are part of this, the three of us, if you want. That's what I want." She glances at Eva then takes a sip.

"For sure," Eva says, grabbing my glass again. "That'd be the best of both worlds."

-

I hold Eva's hand as we walk towards the hotel, each of us watching Malee just in front of us. A hot breeze catches the short skirt and flips it up revealing what we both seem to enjoy, what we both seem to desire.

"Nice ass," Eva coos just loud enough for her to hear.

"Afternoon, Jake," the woman at the front desk of the hotel says as we pass. By now, she has seen me with each woman individually and now with both. She was the one that handed me the fateful envelope. "Have a pleasant time," she offers as she watches the three of us walk towards the elevator.

I am in a dream as the room door closes behind us and I twist the lock. When I turn towards the bed, they are already undressed with lips welded in perpetual kiss. Hands quickly explore everywhere as new lovers do.

Eva moves so they can both enjoy the delights between the other's thighs, her hand fondles Malee's stump as her tongue digs deep between the wet folds of skin.

"Oh god-d," Malee roars as the tongue roams around her clit and lips nibble the erect bud. "Oh, oh, yeah-h ... darling."

I finish undressing and sit in the overstuffed chair near the bed. My hand holds my erection for a moment before slowly jacking. I make no effort to come, just provide a little distraction while I watch the women.

"Ah-h," Malee repeats quickly as Eva's fingers fly in and out.

"Come for me," Eva begs between pecks around the pussy lips, avoiding her rapidly moving fingers. "Yeah, like that," she coos as she feels the contractions and quivers ravage her partners body. "Good girl. Yeah."

Eva looks at me as she plays with her arm stump in a suggestive manner. "Jake, baby. You should be with us. Let us take care of that." She looks at my erection, as she grows quiet.

-

The shower water streams over the three of us as we take turns washing one another. I stand behind Eva and peck a few kisses along her neck while my hand plays with her shoulder, fingers feeling the scars. My erection bangs against the crevasse of her ass and she reaches behind and takes it in her wet hand.

"Let me," Malee begs as she swats the hand away.

"Guess I'll just have to play with your pussy," Eva teases.

"Damn-n straight."

The water turns cool for the third time even after I adjust the knob. Malee reaches over with a groan and turns the water off. "Fun while it lasted," she whispers.

We dry each other off and sprawl on the bed. Sometimes we kiss; others we just fondle body parts.

"This is too good to ever end," I say.

"Does it have too? Eva quizzes as she nuzzles her armless shoulder against my lips. "How long will you be here?"

"Jake, how long?" Malee begs between pecks at my cock head. "We could take turns giving you blow jobs." She snickers then playfully takes the head between her lips.

"Think of all the pussy you could munch on ... whenever you feel a need," Eva says as she fondles Malee's stump.

I sit up slightly and watch Malee tease my cock with her lips. "I'm here on business ... and pleasure. I love it here and offered to move. The company is in the hotel business and bought a resort along the coast. The remodeling to bring it up to our standards is almost complete."

"Where, along the gulf?"

I nod. "Pattaya ... I'll be the manager and will be going there next week to help supervise the final work and ready the place for opening of the Golden Sands Resort."

"Can we come?" Malee begs.

"I'd actually like that. What about your jobs?"

"Not like I'm getting rich," Eva groans.

"Will you live at the hotel?" Malee asks. "We could help find a place the three of us would like. I can teach anywhere."

"Yeah, I don't have to dance. I was going to be a teacher ... once upon a time. I bet I could work someplace there."

-

Sunday, we check into the Savoy Hotel near the empty hotel under renovation. The clerk spends more time looking at Eva and Malee than processing my registration. We hand him our passports and he returns them without even a glance.

"The suite with one king bed overlooks the water, high enough so the noise of people on the beach won't bother you," he explains as he slides three cardkeys across the marble counter top. "Room eleven-fifteen, to the left out of the elevator."

I can tell by the middle-aged man's expression that his mind is fluttering with the idea we'll all sleep in the same bed. "Thank you," I say as I take the cards and walk along side the two women with my hands resting lightly on the small of their backs. I hear a choking sound from the clerk but don't look back for fear I'll see a man struggling with a heart attack from a mind full of thoughts about us.

I lock the room door as Eva pulls the drapes open to survey the view. "Wow! I've never seen anything so beautiful," she coos.

"Other than the two of you naked on the bed," I tease as I stand behind Malee and kiss her neck.

She looks up and rubs her cheek against me then twists in my arms. Her hands roam the insides of my thighs. "I could get very used to this," she whispers into my shirt.

"Should we check out the beach?" I ask.

"I don't have a swimsuit," Eva says.

"Me either," Malee says. "We can't go naked, I guess." She snickers.

"That's easy to resolve. I bet we can find something quite skimpy." I laugh.

"What, a thong?" Malee asks.

"You'd be a fox in something like that," Eva coos.

A beachwear shop is in the hotel lobby near the exit to the pool area and we browse casually through the swimsuits.

"Here's something for you Jake," Malee says as she holds the smallest possible thong and laughs.

I pick up a black bikini and hold it against her. "How about this for you?"

Eva brings a dark red one-piece suit, cut deep in the front and high from the leg holes, and holds it up. "I like this for me." She twists it around and shows us the small strap that would snake up her ass. "Do you think I'd give anyone a heart attack?" She chuckles. "What are you getting?" she asks me.

I hold up a black pair of baggy swim trunks with short legs. "Something like this. I need to hide my ... you know how it gets around you two." I chuckle then take a quick peek around to see if anyone is listening.

Walking across the lobby to the elevator on the way back to the room to change, I hear a man's voice calling my name. I glance around and the women stop beside me also looking.

"Hey, Mike," I say with my hand out to shake his. I glance at Eva and Malee and introduce them. "He'll be working with me until the renovation is finished and the hotel is open." I look back at him and see a slightly shocked expression just as a woman stops beside him.

"Ah, this is Emily, my wife." Mike makes the introductions. "When did you get here?" he asks me.

"Last week ... spent some time in Bangkok." I smile as I take in Emily's appearance. She is attractive and tall, nicely shaped. Curly blond hair drapes her shoulders. I continue looking and guess her to be my age, probably ten years younger than Mike.

"We've been here a month," Mike explains as he studies Malee and then Eva in mild confusion about why I would be with someone like them. I notice Emily also looking, but she seems interested in a different way.

"We just bought some new swimwear, thought we'd check out the beach. Do you want to join us?"

She says yes at the same time he says no. She looks hard at him then sweetly at Malee then back at him. "I'd like to." She glares at him. "Do whatever you want." The tone of her voice makes it seem there is a lot of tension in their relationship. She glares a moment longer then looks back at me. "I'll meet you at the bar." She points out the door by the swimwear shop. I catch a strange glance Mike gives Emily. We walk away and overhear a brief, but tense exchange.