House Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Dad greeted me with the normal enthusiasm before turning to Bryan. Luckily, when he's around adults, he has no problem cranking up the southern charm and acting far less obnoxious than normal.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair." He smiled.

"No, Bryan, the pleasure is ours," Mom assured. Dad nodded in agreement.

The four of us went out to eat that night. I caught up with my parents and they did what they could to make Bryan feel included. I could tell it was a little awkward for them, but they also put in a conscious effort to treat him no differently than they had my past girlfriends.

They already knew that he and I would be sharing a bed, so they could probably guess what we'd be doing and kept their distance at night. I imagine that parents think of their kids having sex the way that kids think of their parents having sex: they know it happens and think it's fine that it happens, but will go to the ends of the earth to never see it, hear it, or think about it.

Denver is further north and higher in elevation than Pueblo, so it was slightly colder. My body was well padded, so I didn't care much, but Bryan's slighter form noticed the difference. I looked at him before we got in bed.

"You okay, Kitten?"

He nodded. "Yeah, just a little cold, sir."

"Stay close to me, little cat. I'll keep you warm."

We snuggled in bed, me wrapping my arms around him.

"I don't know if I'm warm enough. Let me try something."

He wriggled out of my grip and burrowed under the covers.

I raised my eyebrow. "What are you up to, Kitten?"

"I'm just getting some warm milk before bed, Jack."

I grinned. "Oh, carry on then."

He got down and reached my cock, pulling it out through the slit in my boxers. Still under the covers, he started sucking me off, gentler and slower than normal. It felt great.

"I like it down here, sir," he said. "It's warm and I have all the milk I could drink."

"Feel free to stay down there as long as you want, kitty."

He continued until I shot, spurting come. He drank it all down happily. He suckled my softening member for about ten minutes until he stopped moving, just holding me in his mouth.

After a bit, I realized that he had legit fallen asleep while he was nursing my cock like a baby. A big part of me wanted to pull the covers back so I could look. Just the idea was so strangely cute to me. Still, I decided to leave him be. The position felt nice for me, too. I drifted off with my dick in the warm embrace of my kitten's mouth.

*****

The next day was Thanksgiving. Traditionally my mom would spend the morning cooking with me and Dad occasionally helping, while we all watched the Macy's parade. Bryan turned out to be much more helpful to my mother, assisting with chopping carrots, peeling potatoes, and basting the turkey. Dad and I spent most of the time in the den, watching TV.

"In my house Thanksgiving dinner is always a collaborative effort," he explained. "Even if we have more family over, the rule for everyone is you don't work, you don't eat."

Mom grinned. "Maybe I should adopt that policy around here," she said, pointedly looking at her husband and son.

I was about to protest, but thankfully Bryan spoke first.

"I don't know. Your hubby might be helpful, but Jack's a big clumsy ox. He'd probably just get in the way."

I flipped him off the next time my mother's back was turned.

I had let mom know in private that Bryan's appetite was as big as mine was beforehand, so she made extra food.

The four of us had a nice meal, me and my boyfriend stuffing ourselves until we didn't want to move. As it would be every year, the rest of the afternoon and evening was lethargic; we were too full to do much. Bryan and I didn't have sex that night, we just fell asleep together.

Mom and Dad kept us all entertained the following days. We played board games and saw a few movies. They had warmed right up to Bryan and treated him like he was another son of theirs. He allowed himself to relax a little, cracking more jokes and acting more like he would when he was alone with me.

Something about having Bryan in my house with me made our relationship feel so much more serious, so much more real. He wasn't a quick fling, he was my boyfriend. We were committed and I was in love.

I hadn't told him that since the night of his birthday, opting to just let my actions do the talking for me. I desperately wanted him to feel the same way, but had to let him come to the conclusion at his own pace. I didn't want to screw this up.

On the last night at my house, I asked Bryan a question I'd been considering for weeks.

"Bryan, do you think we could try you topping tonight?"

I was about twice his size. He was a strict bottom, and I had only been with girls previously. I was the one with the big dick and he was the one with the great ass. For several reasons, neither of us had really brought up the idea before.

"Why, exactly? And why wait until now to ask?"

How was I supposed to answer that? Did I really want to lay it all out?

"Well...it's just that I'd been curious for a while. I want to know what it feels like, and there's nobody I trust to show me more than you. I want to do it at least once."

That wasn't the complete answer. With straight couples, you know what you're getting into, who was to give and who would receive, but with gay couples, there was an option. I tried to learn more about male-on-male relationships since I started dating Bryan. From what I could tell, there were guys all over the spectrum: some who exclusively topped, some who exclusively bottomed, and everything in between.

Even so, I think the first time bottoming is made into a much bigger deal. For a man, it's treated almost like a girl losing her virginity. This is probably because it's a man taking the role generally held by a woman. Even with a dominant bottom, surrendering your body and letting a man penetrate you seemed more vulnerable, and, to put it bluntly, more gay. I also thought it would make our relationship more intimate, if only slightly. I wanted him to know that I trusted him completely.

He cupped my face in his hands.

"Sweetie, are you sure? Your cherry can only be popped once."

I nodded. "I want it and I want you to do it. Please just be gentle."

He grinned. "Fuck, you want me to top and be gentle? That's a lot of shit I'm not used to." He kissed me. "But if you really want this, I'll do it for you."

I had taken extra time in the shower to clean myself up that day, so the next step was him getting me ready. I got on my stomach and presented my virgin hole to him.

He spent a few minutes rimming me before putting lube on his fingers.

"Okay, big guy, here it comes."

He slowly, gently, pushed his pinkie into me. I concentrated on relaxing my muscles, but that got harder when he replaced his pinkie with his index finger, which was thicker. The sensation was so foreign, so invasive, that my body tried to reject it.

"Calm down, Jack. Let me in."

I breathed, trying to do as he asked. It hurt so much, burning and aching. I didn't understand why so many people enjoyed this.

"Jack, you're still resisting. If you don't relax, this will just be harder for you."

He was right, but it wasn't just a physical barrier, it was a psychological one, too.

This is Bryan, I told myself. You love him, and you trust him. Let yourself surrender.

I finally started to relax, every breath coming a little easier. It still hurt, but I slowly got used to it.

Then he touched my prostate and everything changed. Suddenly the pain was matched with pleasure, and while the burning faded, the wonderful feeling only intensified. Instinctively, my body opened up, wanting more.

It was a bit of a process, but eventually I was ready for the main event.

He got on top of me, sheathing his member in a condom.

"Just relax, honey. We'll take this slow."

He pushed forward, gradually increasing pressure until the head popped in.

I was in agony. A red-hot pole was splitting me in half. I wanted to cry. Shit, Bryan did this all the time, and my cock was so much bigger!

He got lower to whisper in my ear.

"It's okay. You're okay. The first time always hurts, just wait and it'll get better.

I nodded, clenching my teeth. Slowly, very slowly, the pain lessened. I was able to calm down. I forced myself to relax.

He pushed forward gradually until his whole cock was inside me. His penis was against my sweet spot and the pleasure started returning.

"How are you feeling, Jack? What do you want me to do?"

I took a deep breath. "Start moving, please."

He complied, beginning with small, short strokes. The pain didn't fade as much as give way to the stimulation. Still, I was starting to enjoy myself. He hit my prostate just right and I moaned.

He took that as a cue to speed up, lengthening his strokes. I got a tingling sensation at the base of my spine. It started spreading throughout my body. My cock was rock hard, starting to drip pre-come.

"It's getting really good," I told him.

He kissed my ear.

As the minutes went on, that tingling just kept spreading until it felt like it was throughout my entire body, from my fingers to my toes. A few strokes later, I came, although it felt different than normal. It felt less like pulses and more like a continuous sensation, like semen pouring out of me.

Bryan pulled out and stroked himself to completion. He turned me over and got down beside me. He didn't say anything, just waited for me to gather myself.

"That felt nice..." I wasn't very confident in my tone, so I clarified. "That did make me feel good, but...it not in the way I'm used to." I could also hear some guilt in my voice.

He kissed me.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's not like you need to enjoy getting butt-fucked to be a true queer. Some people just get more pleasure from it than others."

I nodded.

"For me, just my hole is a major erogenous zone. I get better orgasms from the back than from the front, but you don't work like that."

I smiled. "It's not that I didn't like it, it's just..."

"Jack, there's no need to make this any more complicated. You can keep being a top, and I can keep being a bottom."

I nodded again.

"Still," he added, "it means a lot that you trusted me to do that."

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I hugged him, kissing his hair.

We got ready for bed and cuddled under the covers. I felt like it was a good time to say it again.

"I really do love you, Bryan."

He nodded. "Thanks. I really like you. I like being yours."

Not reciprocation, but still good to hear.

A few minutes later, he spoke up.

"Jack, I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"Well...I'm going to make the trip down to Texas and spend two weeks at home with the family for Christmas. It's a big trip, and I'm not expecting you to say yes, but if you want to come with me...the offer is open."

Wow. I was not expecting something like that from him. I loved the idea, but didn't let on just how much.

"Well, you've met my family, I guess it's only fair that I meet yours. Besides, two weeks is a long time to be away from you. I'll definitely consider it."

He snuggled closer, purring.

"Goodnight, Kitten."

*****

Before we left the next morning, I asked my parents if it was okay if I spent Christmas with Bryan and his family. I was an adult, it wasn't like I needed their permission, but spending Christmas with the family is an important, powerful thing. If they really wanted to have me with them I wanted to know.

They both said I could go to Texas if I really wanted to, but just to keep in touch with them while I was gone. I could tell that they weren't in love with the idea, but were willing to compromise for my sake. I hugged them both, telling them I loved them. We all said our goodbyes and Bryan and I went back to college.

The weeks after Thanksgiving, but before the end of the semester, is one of the worst periods of time in college. The longer, better break from school was close, and you had a taste of it when you went home at the end of November, but between you and the best time of the year is a giant, ruthless obstacle: final exams. It was also the time when the football season ended, so I had more free time that I felt like I should put to use studying.

Each of us were average students, nothing great or terrible. We were also in different grades and had different majors, so we couldn't help each other much. Still, it was nice to study with Bryan. We were able to get energy just from being in the other's presence. Bryan had taken to wearing his glasses more often than not when he was studying. He didn't care for how he looked with them on, but I liked it. It wasn't better or worse, just different. I was used to him in contacts, his whole face on display. He was beautiful, a knockout. With the glasses on, he was still attractive, but softer. He looked less like a model or a movie star and more like the boy next door. Maybe that's why he didn't like them; he hated being ordinary.

After much studying, little sleep, and quite a bit of stress, finals were over and we both felt at least moderately okay about how we fared.

It was time for the road trip, which made the trek to my house seem like going to the store. Bryan was almost at the furthest south part of Texas, in a smaller town not too far from Corpus Christi. The total drive was 14 hours, but he had elected to split that over two days, which was fine by me.

We took turns driving Bryan's car, which was astronomically better for the job than my bike. It wasn't anything impressive, in fact Bryan was very open in his opinion that it was a piece of junk. It was an old car, a year older than him, and was a hand-me-down from his brother. According to him, when Duncan got enough money to get a better car on his own he passed it on to Bryan.

The radio didn't work, but Bryan had saved up his money to install a 6 CD changer, a newer piece of technology that stuck out like a sore thumb. He was adamant that it was either his music, or no music, and he liked music in his car. Thankfully, we had similar enough tastes. We both liked rock music, but I preferred the classics while he leaned more towards newer alternative rock. Still, I liked most of what he had, and even found some new favorites.

Besides listening to music, we talked. I told him stories from being a football player and he told me stories about life in a small rural town. We also spent a little time in silence, not needing words to fill the air.

Keeping with the precedent the old truck set, nothing else we did during the road trip was expensive or extravagant. We ate fast food and stayed at a shitty, cheap motel. Nonetheless, it was enjoyable. I liked the sights and I liked spending time with my boyfriend. Still, nobody really wants to be in a car for so long, so I was happy when we approached our destination.

His house was in a location that had suburban houses, but was otherwise very rural, with huge fields and empty spaces. Bryan told me it was one of those places where the communities were tightly knit and people knew a lot about their neighbors, though his tone demonstrated that his feelings about that were mixed. He never said that it was hard being gay in the area, even though it was pretty conservative and in the Bible Belt. He considered himself Christian, and was met with more tolerance than antipathy.

We finally got to his home, an unassuming little place with a farmhouse aesthetic. Duncan and Hallie lived not too far away at the ranch they owned, but currently the only person living there was Bryan's mother.

Wendy Gardener had all the southern charm of Bryan with none of the narcissism, so I liked her a lot. She was almost a foot shorter than me, but exuded a sort of quiet authority. She had a similar face shape to Bryan, but her eyes were blue and her hair more of a true brunette than dirty blonde.

She greeted me with a hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Jack!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Gardener."

She folded her arms. "Don't you ever call me that again, young man. You call me Auntie or Aunt Wendy, capiche?"

My cheeks turned red and Bryan burst out laughing.

"Yes. Sorry, Aunt Wendy."

She nodded, smiling again. "Let's get you unpacked. You've had a long day." That was true, we had been driving since morning and it was late afternoon. We went to Bryan's old room, which was much plainer than I was expecting. It had a full bed, not ideal for a guy as tall as me, but we could make it work.

Aunt Wendy told us that she was making dinner, and Duncan and Hallie were coming over. I was excited to meet more of Bryan's family, but still nervous.

A couple hours later, the two dinner guests arrived.

Duncan had the exact same eyes as Bryan, the same golden hazel, but otherwise didn't look much like his brother. He was slightly taller and much thinner, lankier in build. He had a more angular face and blonder hair. If I were to hazard a guess, I would say he took more after his father, who was rarely ever mentioned. He had a deep voice and sharp eyes, but he was nice, greeting me with kind words and a firm handshake.

Hallie was a little bit shorter than Aunt Wendy, with curly red hair and freckles all over her. She was adorable, and really sweet. She had an accent similar to the southern accents of the Gardeners, which I learned was Cajun. I had to ask what she meant when she called Duncan "shaw," but she told me it was a Cajun word meaning "darling" or "honey," and apparently spelled cher, which made absolutely no sense to me.

Duncan got in my good graces pretty quick when I learned that he teased Bryan relentlessly. He called his little brother "Kitty" and thanked me right after he said hello to me.

"What are you thanking me for, exactly?" I asked.

He put the baseball cap he was wearing over his heart.

"Thank you so much for putting up with my brother's crap. You're a stronger man than most."

"Shut up, Duncan!" Bryan said.

His brother grinned. "Make me, Kitty."

Bryan grabbed my arm.

"Watch it, I've got a big strong man now!" He looked up towards me. "C'mon, Jack, that guy insulted your darling boyfriend. Kick his ass!"

"I absolutely refuse to be a tool in your petty arguments."

"Aw, pretty please?" He gave me puppy dog eyes.

I heard Aunt Wendy's voice from the kitchen.

"Boys! Get over here!"

Duncan and Bryan shut up and dropped it so fast it was comical. They went to the kitchen to talk to their mom, leaving me with Hallie.

"Don't mind those two. That's just how they work. Knowing Ma she's probably scolding them for fighting in front of you."

I chuckled.

Dinner was awesome. Aunt Wendy was a great cook, making us chicken fried steak, biscuits, and green beans.

The atmosphere was different than when Bryan came to my house. Then there was a learning curve, my parents taking some time to get to know him, but here they went to acting like I was a family member after knowing me for a few minutes. It was a little off-putting, but they were all very nice to me.

"How did you two meet?" Wendy asked us.

That story was definitely not one me or Bryan were comfortable sharing with his family.

"We met at a party," I said simply. Thank God, they didn't press further and changed the subject.

"How was your first semester of college?" Hallie asked Bryan.

"Awesome. It would be perfect if I didn't have to take classes."

"Damn, and I almost thought you were starting to grow up, too," said Duncan, dripping with mock disappointment.

Bryan glared at his brother, but didn't retort, possibly due to their mother staring daggers at them both.