House of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys she was allowed to "date", even under those circumstances, were carefully screened by her father. There were very few boys that ever even asked, because they were all so scared of her dad. She would never think of disobeying him. The Bible said that you were supposed to obey your parents. The Father was the head of the house. He was the unquestioned authority. He was the man, and that's the way God made thing to be. You had better do what God wanted you to do, or else. So she was an obedient daughter. What her father wanted was all that mattered.

She had been on just a few a dates with boys since she had arrived in her new home. It was awkward because she had never gone out like that, just her and a boy, alone together, until she had left home. She was uncomfortable with the situation and they had all turned out badly, as the boys expected to make out and more.

So Sheila decided that Bill's invitation might be a nice outing. Just like the youth group at her church back home. She wouldn't have to be alone with a boy. If she drove her own car to the location, she wouldn't be dependent on some guy she barely knew for a way home. Bill seemed nice enough, but she didn't know him very well and was tired of getting burned.

Sheila drove to the House of Love to meet up with Bill. The building was located just off of a main thoroughfare on a residential street. There was a strip club on the corner facing the main street. The House of Love was a two story house that had been converted to its present use. It faced the residential street.

It sat on two acres of ground. The large lot was an indication that this house had been originally constructed when this part of the city had been rural. Lots this size were now just too expensive for anything but the larger luxury homes. They had huge price tags, but none were built in this area.

The city had grown up and surrounded this last refuge of a time gone by. The other residences on the same street were run down. The kind of lacking maintenance look that indicated rentals. Landlords put in the minimum effort to avoid citation and tenants didn't care.

The house had been built toward the back of the property which left a large front yard. It served as the parking area. The cars were roughly in lines. Mostly older, nothing expensive except for one which was parked close to the entrance. As Sheila found a spot and pulled in, she saw lots of people milling around outside.

There was a mass of people in the yard near the front of the building. It was early evening, the sky was darkening, but one could still see everything that was going on. There were lights attached to the exterior walls that were illuminating the ground. Not really necessary at this time, but soon they would be.

She turned off the ignition and climbed out. Walking toward the group, she felt as if this would be a safe encounter. The people looked to be mostly her age, some older, a few families with younger children. It looked like a church picnic back home, but with the population heavily shifted toward those in their late teens and Twenties.

As she approached, she began to appraise how the crowd was dressed. They were all dressed with proper modesty, conservative, but on the edge of conservative. More cleavage than would have been allowed back home, especially at church. There was nothing wrong with what the women were wearing, it was just that there were a couple more buttons unbuttoned than she was used to. A little more skin shown, the dresses a little shorter.

Some of the guys dressed just a bit provocatively also. Tighter jeans that showed some bulge where it counted. One guy with an athlete's chest was wearing a gauze shirt that showed off his physique. It was next to nude as the gauze covered, but concealed nothing. He looked like a model from a magazine. A girl's heart could skip a beat. The crowd was sexy, but not slutty. It was subtle. Still a "church" crowd, but with an edge.

"Hi! How are you? I'm Jill and this is my husband Mike. I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"No. This is my first time. A friend invited me, but I don't see him" Sheila replied. "My name is Sheila, by the way."

"Nice to meet you. Who is your friend? Maybe we can help you find him."

"Well, his name is Bill, but I think that this is his first time also. We work together and I think some friends of friends invited him and he then told me about it, so I thought I would come to see what was going on. The way he described it, it seemed like it would be nice. I'm new in town and I would like to make some friends who aren't into drinking or drugs. He's supposed to meet me here."

"Is Bill your boyfriend?" Mike asked.

"No, just some guy I work with. Seemed harmless enough, so I agreed to meet him here so we both could check it out."

"Well, come inside. We'll show you around and introduce you to people. Maybe we can find Bill."

"Thanks."

Mike and Jill took Sheila inside. The interior of the downstairs had been gutted. All of the interior walls had been removed to open up the space. Where first floor walls had once carried the weight of the upper level, now posts and beams substituted. The area was rectangular in shape, with a set of enclosed stairs running up along one wall on the long axis.

Being enclosed meant that you could not watch someone walk up the stairs, or down for that matter. You could only observe someone on the stairs if you stood at the end of them and looked up. From that perspective, all that could be seen was the far wall of the landing at the head of the stairway. Nothing could be seen of the layout of the upstairs. It was very private.

As Mike and Jill showed Sheila around, they remained close by her side. There was frequently physical contact between the three of them. Jill was pressed close on one side of Sheila and that, in turn, pressed her into Mike. That was to be expected, Sheila thought, it was crowded.

But it was also nice. Sheila could feel Mike's body against hers. It felt good. Mike was nice looking, maybe you could say handsome. Certainly he was not unattractive. His body was toned, not like a body builder, but like someone who got exercise regularly. Jill was lucky to have a guy like this. This was the kind of guy Sheila would like to have.

He was nice, spoke well, and was open, warm and not pushy. Jill seemed the same. A really nice couple. Sheila was attracted to them in a friendly way. She wasn't having any overt sexual thoughts about Mike, but a young girl couldn't help enjoying the company and feel of a nice man pressed against her. He felt safe, and Jill didn't seem to mind them being close.

As they guided her around the room, Sheila did not consciously notice how frequently Mike put his hands on her. Taking her elbow, his hand at her lower back, on her shoulder, he guided her, controlled where she went, who she met. There were a lot of people to meet, couples, singles of both sex, a few families, teens, middle aged parents, a real variety. It had the feel of a large family reunion. Just what Sheila had been missing since she moved to the city.

Jill turned to Sheila, "I have to so do something. I'll be back in a little while and I would really like to talk with you some more. I have enjoyed meeting you and want to get to know you better. So if you don't mind, would you stay with my husband while I am gone? He'll take good care of you and you can fend off all of the women who want to take him away from me." Sheila heard the mirth in Jill's voice and understood that last line was in fun.

"Sure. I would be happy to! Being with such a nice, good-looking guy a hard job, but somebody has to do it, right?"

Jill looked into Sheila's eyes, "Hold him tight. Enjoy my husband, it's OK. I know that he is enjoying you." With that, she departed. Sheila's eyes followed her as Jill made her way toward the stairs. The angle at which Sheila could observe the stairs, only allowed her to see a couple of the bottom steps.

As Jill began to ascend, another woman appeared to have descended and met Jill right as she began to climb. Sheila watched them as they talked briefly. Sheila couldn't hear them and she had no idea what they said. But when they finished, Jill reached her hand around the back of the other woman's head and drew her in for a kiss. On the lips. Which lingered for just a moment longer than would be expected. And was a little sensuous.

Sheila observed it, and in her subconscious it was noted, but she didn't make anything of it. It was subtle. Nothing that you could really comment on. Just one of those things that worms its way into your mind and you will recall later. Along with other things that your mind will use to form a picture, an understanding.

As Sheila and Mike continued making a circuit, they finally found Bill.

"Hi, Sheila! I've been looking for you."

"Yeah, I was looking for you too. I met Mike and his wife Jill. She's somewhere around here and should be back soon. They've been showing me around and introducing me to lots of people."

"Yeah, I've really been enjoying Sheila's company. She's nice to have close." With that Mike put his arm around Sheila's waist and firmly drew her to his side. He looked directly at Bill. Bill understood the challenge. Mike was communicating to Bill that he was too late. Mike had claimed her and he wasn't going to give her up to Bill. His eyes told Bill that there was nothing that Bill was going to do about it either. In relation to Bill, Mike was the Alpha.

Bill stammered. His fantasy shattered in the presence of the stronger male. Sheila had made no move toward him nor raised any objection to Mike's physical control of her body. She was his.

"Well, OK. I'm glad you are having a good time. See you around sometime." Bill walked away dejected. He returned to a small group of young men, boys almost, he had been talking to before he has spotted Sheila. They were a lot like him. Single, unattached, having no success with girls at all. And funny, from the back, they all looked a lot like Sheila when she had her hair up. Slim, boyish hips, small tight ass. Maybe Bill had found what he was actually looking for.

Sheila looked up at Mike, "Thank you for rescuing me. He's a nice enough boy, but I didn't want him to get the idea that this was a date or something."

"Always happy to rescue a beautiful woman in distress." He leaned down and surprised Sheila with a quick kiss on the lips.

Her hand slid up and caressed his muscular chest. She wasn't aware that she had done that. She was aware that she had enjoyed this stranger's kiss. It was so nice. Masculine but not threatening. There was a little tingle. She had felt so comfortable with Jill and Mike, that the kiss just seemed natural.

"I see that you have been enjoying my man. Can't say I blame you." Jill had returned. She had been gone just over 30 minutes. There was a fire in her eyes as she took Mike's head in both hands and pulled him to her lips for a full blown, lover's passionate melding. Tongues met and spoke French to each other.

"Wow!" Sheila thought. "Jill is so lucky." Sheila was a bit envious. Not that she would ever try to take another woman's man. That was just wrong. But if she should find Mike's twin, well, that would be good.

Mike and Jill finished their kiss. They spoke low to each other so that Sheila could only catch a part of what they said. Even if she had heard all of it, she wouldn't have understood. It just wasn't in her experience to be able to make sense of it. Yet.

"Ummmm. A little salty." Mike said.

"Just the way you like it." Jill whispered. "You know, you could drink straight from the fountain."

"Not my thing."

"But it was so hot when Jenny's husband drank from yours."

"That was his thing to do. He needed to do it."

"Oh yeah, I do understand that. I couldn't agree more. And husband, when we get home and you're hungry, I've got something nice and creamy for you to eat."

"Is Donna at the house or did she go out tonight?"

"I think she is at home."

"I was just thinking how much she likes cream, too."

"But I might run out if we share."

"How about I make her some more? A batch just for her?"

"Oh, I like the sound of that. So will she. But sweetie, you and Donna are going to have to make me my own too, one just for me?"

"Stop it, Jill, or I won't be able to hold out until the end of the party. I'll have to take you home right now. Besides, we need to get to know Sheila."

Mike and Jill did return their attention to Sheila and continued to talk with her and introduce her to the members of the House of Love. Eventually the get-together did wind down. People started to leave. Sheila never did see Bill again that night. In fact, she did not see him again for a long time. Management at the plant did another one of their never ending schedule shuffles.

"Wow! Thanks for the great time. I really enjoyed the party and getting to know both of you. This was really cool."

"We had a great time getting to know you, Sheila," said Jill. "Mike and I both hope you will come back. We would like to talk with you some more. Maybe invite you over to the house."

"That would be nice! Thanks, I'd like that."

Mike chimed in, "If you are interested, there is a service on Sunday at 10AM. You'd be welcome. And lots of people you met tonight will be there. Come check it out. See if you like it."

"I will. I had a good time and all the people I met were so nice to me. I'll see you Sunday."

Mike and Jill watched as Sheila walked to her car. She got the motor started, safely navigated through the maze of cars still in the front yard and drove off down the street.

Jill turned to Mike. "So what did you think of that tasty morsel?"

"Hmmm. Nice. Very nice. A definite possibility." Mike replied.

"I can't wait to watch you take her and make her one of us. She's ready. Ripe for the picking."

"Jill, slow down. You can scare them off if you go too fast. You can't push too hard or tell them everything at once. It takes time for them to accept the truth. We have to give it to them a little bit at the time. You know, draw them slowly. Besides, you know that Jack is always the first one in."

"I know Mike. He was the first in Donna and the first in me, I mean as far as the church is concerned. You know what I mean. After all, we were already married the first time he took me. But you are the one who made us who we are. You are the one who teaches us how to submit to God. Dad is God's instrument, but you are a teacher and the one who shows us the way to complete submission."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sheila came to the next service on the following Sunday. She saw Jill and Mike and immediately attached herself to them. It was comfortable to be with the familiar. She was so glad that she had found a nice place to make friends. What a great church. The people were warm, friendly. They were affectionate with each other, lots of kissing and hugging. There were single guys there, nice looking ones, but they were just nice to her, she wasn't getting hit on all the time. They seemed to keep some distance.

She saw the minister, Jack Taylor, for the first time. Also his wife, Lou Ann, who was a pixie. She was as small as he was large. Of course, as he was "Dad", everyone called Lou Ann "Mom". Mike caught Mom's eye and signaled for her to come over.

Mom was just a few years younger than Dad. The striking thing about her was that although she was 50+, she had not given up her femininity. Many women around that age starting cutting their hair in unflattering ways because it was easier to maintain. They let their appearance go, got fat, dressed sloppily. They just no longer made the effort. They seemed to care more about ease than they cared for their husband's needs. They became neuters.

Not this woman. She was fit. Her hair may be completely silver, but she still wore it just past shoulder length. The curls framed her face beautifully, showing off her blue eyes. She was simply a beautiful, sexually appealing woman who happened to be older. But the vitality she exuded made age irrelevant. She was strong, you could feel it. Young cocks made hard around her.

"You must be Sheila." Mom said in enthusiastic greeting. "Mike and Jill told me all about you. You must be so lonely in this big city all by yourself. No family at all! Well, we're your family now. Dad and I will have to spend some time with you and get to know you. We just can't wait to have you!"

Mike eyebrows popped up and a little sound escaped his throat. Jill squeezed his hand hard and her eyes issued a warning for him to keep quite. Sheila was so impressed that the leaders of the church had noticed her and took an interest.

She kept returning week after week. She made progress getting to match names with familiar faces. She talked and chatted with a lot of the wives, husbands and other single women. It was so much fun and she was really bonding with the people. It was nice not to be lonely.

Dad preached every Sunday. It was standard fare, very much like her Pastor back home. Her church wasn't one of those fundamentalist types. No hell fire and brimstone. No calls to have some crisis moment and confess sins or have a 'come to Jesus' moment.

Be a good person. Be moral and treat people nicely, just like you wanted to be treated. Obey the proper authorities, the government, your teachers, your parents, and especially listen to the Pastor, because he was the one who told you what God wanted you to do. Sheila's parents taught her that this was right. So Sheila listened to whatever Dad said, because he was just like the Pastor her parents had taught her to obey. God spoke through him.

Mike and Jill kept her close. Sheila felt protected, safe. They invited her over to their house every Sunday and sometimes during the week also. Sometimes they would invite Sheila over on Friday night. Movie night they called it. Mike had purchased one of the new 4-Head VCR machines. The picture quality was the best.

Jill always picked very romantic movies. The three of the snuggled down under the blankets on the couch to watch together. Jill would get Sheila to sit in between her and Mike and they would both press up on either side. Often, Jill would lean over and give Mike a passionate kiss. Sometimes during really sexy scenes, she would reach over and rub Mike's leg.

Six months went by. The visits for movie nights became more frequent until it was every week. That was in addition to seeing the couple every Sunday at church and spending most Sunday afternoons with them. One night, while they were all watching together, Jill leaned over and whispered in Sheila's ear.

"You know how Mike always likes to get a kiss during the real sexy scenes. I've got to get the snacks out of the oven before they burn and there is a good one coming up. If I don't get back in time, give him a good one for me. I'll be back in a minute."

Sheila's eyes got wide and the expression on her face showed uncertainty.

"It's OK. It's just a kiss. You know how affectionate he is. Don't worry. I know that you think he's sexy. Just enjoy it. It's only a kiss. Have fun."

Jill went into the kitchen. She turned off the oven and pulled the snacks out, she placed the sheet on the stove top letting them cool. But she didn't return to Mike and Sheila.

The couch faced the outside wall of the house where the TV and VCR were set up in the entertainment center. The little dining area was between the couch and the kitchen, so when one stood in the door to the kitchen, the view was of the back of the couch. And the backs of the heads of whomever was sitting on the couch. Jill had a completely clear view of Mike and Sheila and the TV. The sexy scene was starting.

Mike leaned over to give Sheila her kiss. Sheila was a little scared about the whole thing. She was afraid Jill would get mad that she was kissing her husband. But then, she was the one who asked her to do it. Sheila was a little confused. But also excited because Mike was handsome and he had always been so nice and respectful.