House of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack continued to full stroke in and out of Mary. Her cunt was like a vise around his cock. He knew that this was the best fuck he had ever had in his life. He continued to increase his speed and force. Mary's hips were throwing her pussy up to him, matching his every move. Every time he increase speed so did she. As he increased force, so did she. They were slamming into each other.

Jack leaned over and placed his elbows on the tops of Mary's shoulders. He continued to lean and brought his forearms down on to the back rest of the furniture Mary was on. His hands gripped the top edge. This stopped Mary's body from moving and giving ground as he was thrusting in to her. She would now absorb the full force of his fucking of her body.

Mary slipped into another realm. She was having a true ecstatic religious experience. No matter what Jack was, no matter what kind of lying, scheming, fraudulent bastard he was, Mary was none of those things. She believed. She believed that she was giving herself to God. She believed that the Almighty had highly favored her and that he had chosen her to give him her virginity.

She was having a kind of in-body, out-of-body experience. She was still in there, but somehow also detached from what was happening. She still felt the physical mixture of pleasure and pain as God was slamming his cock into her. But she was also experiencing the mystical. A union with the ethereal, so pure and holy.

She watched out of the eyes of the body that contained her. She looked at the face of God as she was coming to orgasm with him. The face changed and morphed into the face of Mike. Now it was he who was pile driving his cock in her. She knew that she would give her everything to him as well. It morphed again into the face of her real father, her earthly Dad. He was leaning over her as she gave him the sex he so desperately wanted. She knew that someday, she would lie back on her bed and take sexual union with him also.

Mary was now free of all constraints. There would never again be any restraints on her sex. Fucking was now a spiritual experience that she would share with every man who desired her. And somehow she realized, every woman also.

She was transformed. She was free. Just as Jill had promised.

Sheila came in a screaming orgasm that blew through her whole being body and spirit. It was more than physical. It was a cumming of the cosmos. Her body wracked and every muscle went into rigid lock up. She twitched and vibrated with the intensity of it.

Jack felt his balls light on fire. As Sheila came, his own burst forth from the inner core of his being. The shot of his cum, as it exploded out of him, was pain and pleasure mixed in equal parts. The intensity of the one was matched by the other. He blew out so much cum, so hard, that he thought his dick was going to explode. He kept shooting rope after rope of sticky fluid into Sheila's cunt. It kept on coming over and over. He couldn't believe how many times his cock throbbed out more.

He looked up at Sheila, this 19 year old virgin that he had just used for his own self-centered, ego-driven sexual satisfaction. He had masturbated in her cunt only thinking of the conquest of virgin pussy, the joy of being the first to spoil her purity.

She locked eyes with him. There was a look on her face he couldn't describe. It was a look of total satisfaction, total control. There was something new in that 19 year old face. Something ancient and powerful.

She spoke. "You are mine."

Jack staggered back, nearly tripping over a piece of furniture that he then used to steady himself. His legs felt like he was drunk. He could hardly walk. He lurched from handhold to handhold in an effort to get away. He need to get out of this room. He found the exit and half fell through in his haste to leave.

Jill walked over to Sheila.

"Mary" she said.

"Yes, Mary?" Sheila replied addressing Jill by the same name.

"Did she come?"

"Yes, she became me and I became her. We fucked God. He fucked us."

'Yes." Jill knelt down before Sheila and looked directly into her eyes. "I love you, Mary."

"I love you too, Mary."

Jill leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Sheila's pussy. She began to lick and drink in the cum that was leaking out. Mom's head appeared beside Jill's and together they continued to imbibe the nectar of God's cock. There was so much of it, but they didn't mind.

When they were done, they made sure that there was still a coating on their lips. They stood, helped Sheila off of the furniture and stand on wobbly legs. Then Jill stepped over to Mike, who had come close by as she and Mom had filled themselves at Sheila's beautiful pussy.

She reached her arm around his neck and pressed her lips to his. Mike kissed her deeply.

"Salty kisses" she said.

Mom was next as she and Mike kissed with equal fervor.

"Salty kisses" Mom said.

Coming: The road to the Magdalene Experience begins at the back door.

Note from TSM - When I started this writing, I had every intention of making Jack "Dad" Baylor the main character around which everything else revolved. Mike and Jill were minor characters. But they hijacked this story and told it the way they wanted, and it became mostly about them and their interaction with Sheila, rather than interaction between "Dad" and Sheila.

So it has gone off in a direction that I didn't think that it would. And they are not done yet. There is a "part 2", The Magdalene Experience. If there is interest, I will tell the next part of Mike, Jill and Sheila and at some point return to focus on Jack.

I encourage your comments, and your votes. Thank you. If you contact me through Lit, I answer all emails. Share your experiences, give story line suggestions, I appreciate them all.