House of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same was true for Sheila's submission to her immediate spiritual authority, Mike. Mike was "her" deacon and as such he exercised God's authority over her as he received it from Dad. Jill derived her authority from Mike, and so whatever she directed Sheila was OK to do, for the same reasons as the others.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mike and Jill continued to draw Sheila closer. Their relationship was strengthened as Sheila's new beliefs allowed her to increasingly let Mike, primarily, and Jill also, to have input into the detail of her life. The Sunday afternoons with the couple continued as did movie nights.

One night as they watched. Mike lay down on the couch on his side. He pulled Sheila down with him and the spooned together. Mike was caressing Sheila's shoulders and neck. He stroked her body with his hands. It felt good to Sheila. She like having this strong man handle her.

Jill had instructed her that she needed to be more casual around them, more free. Jill had dressed her that night in a tight, wife beater style T shirt and a short skirt, no bra or panties. Jill told her that she liked to tease Mike, and Sheila dressing in this provocative way got her the kind of results she wanted, once Sheila had left and gone home. Mike would be insatiable

Sheila liked the way he took control of her and exercised authority over her. She was a good girl and she would obey God. She would submit to Mike and Dad and allow them to tell her what were the right things to do.

As she spooned with Mike, his physical touch was getting her aroused. He got her turned on every time they were together. She had to masturbate more and more often, as she allowed herself to be touched in very pleasurable ways when she was with him. Her fantasies were increasingly about him.

She had no guilt about these things because it was what Mike wanted from her and Jill approved. Jill was actually encouraging Sheila to take comfort this way. That night as she lay with Mike, Jill brought a chair and used it to sit down, facing them on the couch.

"I love watching the two of you together. I love the way your body responds to Mike's touch. Turn on to you back and look at Mike. I am going to ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly, even if it embarrasses you a little. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you fantasize about Mike?"

Sheila hesitated and blushed a little. "Yes I do."

"Do you fantasize about sex with him?"

"Yes."

"What do you do when you are having your fantasy?"

"I touch myself."

"Do you mean that you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Do you bring yourself to orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Thinking about Mike."

"Yes."

"Touch yourself now."

Sheila obeyed. She submitted to God as her hand reached between her legs and began to stroke. Mike leaned his head down and began to kiss her passionately. His hand slid up under her T shirt and began squeezing and manipulating her breast. His thumb and finger rolled and pinched and stretched her nipple.

Sheila looked over at Jill. She was removing her shirt and exposing her breasts to their view.

"They were so beautiful" Sheila thought.

Jill reached over and pulled Sheila's T shirt up to her neck exposing her to Mike.

Jill looked at Mike. "Go ahead. Suck her."

Mike grinned at her. He knew that his wife was on fire. Nothing turned her on as much as watching him have sex with another woman. She had been living the dream when Donna lived with them, seemed like he took her every night, while Jill watched. Jill was seeing that good life returning, as Mike was licking and drawing Sheila's nipples into his mouth.

Mike took a break from Sheila. He slid a hand under her back and pressed to sit her up. As he did, Jill reached over and pulled the T shirt over Sheila's head. She was now nude from the waist up. Jill ran her hand over Sheila's firm breasts.

"Nice."

Mike laid her down again and resumed his attention to her body. He kissed her mouth as tongues sensuously twirled. He kissed her face and neck. Licked her ears and danced the tip of his tongue inside. He sucked on the lobe. He learned in past sessions that her neck and ears very sensitive when she was aroused, and it drove her crazy when he did this.

Mike reached down and covered her hand that she was using to bring herself to orgasm. He gently pushed it out of the way.

"I'll do it. Just give yourself to me. Submit to God."

He slipped one finger into her soaked pussy. He slowly carefully and probed until he touched what he was looking for. Her hymen was still intact. She was virgin. Dad would be so pleased.

He looked up at Jill who was watching him intently. A smile spread across his face as he nodded his head. When Jill saw his answer, she threw her head back and began to furiously piston pump her fingers in side herself. Mike placed another finger inside Sheila and short stroked her, as he wanted that cherry to remain whole.

Sheila did give herself up. She gave up all control and gave herself to God through Mike. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. This is what ecstasy was. It was a spiritual event even more than a physical one. She felt united with God as Mike brought her to orgasm.

As Sheila was cumming, she saw Jill. She was completely nude. The chair was close to the edge of the couch and Jill's feet were planted on the corners of the cushions. Knees spread wide, Jill's hand was jacking her pussy as fast and as hard as she could. She was peaking at the same time as Sheila. They were cumming together. That started a whole other orgasmic cycle in Sheila.

When she came down just a bit, Mike quickly untangled himself from Sheila and got off of the couch. He stood and pulled off his pants in one movement. His rock hard cock sprung out in front of him. Sheila gasped. She had never seen a hard cock except in some pictures. It was breathtaking.

Mike grabbed Jill, pulled her up out of the chair, and pushed her toward the couch. Knees on the cushions, elbows and arms on the top of the back rest of the couch. Jill's own back gracefully arched as her ass pushed out.

Sheila had the perfect side view as Mike began to jackhammer his cock in and out of Jill's pussy. He grabbed her hips and he slammed in again and again. Jill was screaming with the pleasure of that rod filling her over and over.

The sight made Sheila begin use her fingers to again vibrate her clit as fast as she could. She quickly approached another mind blowing orgasm. Mike look down at her.

"Yeah! Do it! Do it! Yes! Yes!" he shouted over and over.

Jill gyrated wildly as she came. She was watching Sheila also. Sheila's was right behind her in orgasming. Mike pulled his cock out of Jill, walked over and knelt on the floor next to Sheila's head. He pulled her head close.

"Open your mouth and take my cock inside. Now close your lips and when I shoot off, you will swallow."

Sheila did as she was told. She had never had a cock in her mouth, much less sucked one off. But Mike did all the work. While his cock was in Sheila's mouth, he stroked himself a few times and blasted hot cum into her mouth.

Sheila started to gag, but kept swallowing as Mike had told her to do. When he was almost done, he pulled out and shot the last bit on her lips. Jill's face appeared over Sheila's and Jill gave her a kiss as passionate as any as she had ever gotten from Mike. Jill licked up all of the left over cum that had smeared Sheila's lips. It was the hottest sex she'd had since Donna had moved out. And this was better.

"I think that you are ready for the next step in your spiritual journey. I'll let Mom know."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"It's called the Mary experience."

Mom was meeting with Sheila one-on-one. Jill was there also, to give support and encouragement, but Mom had forbidden her to speak. This conversation must be strictly between her and Sheila.

"Sheila, this step is so important that I have to talk to you about this with no one else around. Except Jill, who is part of the spiritual authority that is over you. You know what the Bible teaches about Mary and the birth of Jesus. That an Angel told Mary that she would have a child and that child would be from God. All of that is, of course completely true. Mary was a virgin.

But there are also other ancient texts, secret tests that tell us more about what happened. There is nothing that contradicts what you have learned, but it fills in the blanks. This is secret knowledge that was suppressed by the early Church. They didn't want this version of events to get out. We are a part of those chosen by God to preserve this knowledge, and now you are going to share in that secret.

You can never reveal this to the outside world. They will curse you, ridicule you and hate you. They do not want to believe it. But God has chosen you, Sheila, to have this knowledge and to act upon it. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready to hear what I have to say? You will never be the same once you hear what I tell you. You will never be able to forget it. You will always know in your heart that it is true, no matter how much you wish to deny it. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"OK. You know that in the Old Testament, God appeared on the Earth in the form of a human several times. You know from your Sunday School lessons that he appeared to Abraham along with two Angels. In this form, He is usually referred to as The Angel of the Lord."

"Yes, I remember the story."

"Look at me, Sheila. This is the form God used when he appeared to Mary."

Sheila was a little confused. She had never heard this before and she couldn't figure out what it meant. Mom saw the look on her face.

"Let me be very clear to you about what I am saying. And forgive me for being a bit crude, but I want to be crystal clear. OK?"

Sheila nodded her head.

"God fucked Mary. He appeared to her in physical form, took his physical cock and put it into her virgin pussy. God took Mary's virginity. He shot cum inside her and got her pregnant. He had sex with her, just like you watched Mike have sex with Jill. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, I think so."

"Do you or don't you?"

"Yes. I understand."

"The question for you Sheila, is do you want to be Mary? Do you want to have the Mary experience?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to fuck God? Do you want to give him your virginity? Do you want to feel God enter you and stretch you and stroke you to orgasm and let you cum on a cock for the first time? Do you want to feel his hot cum fill you up? Will you give yourself to him?"

"Is God going to make me pregnant too?"

"No, God made all the babies he's going to. One was enough. But you can experience what Mary felt that night. It is an extreme spiritual experience, as well as a physical one."

"How is the possible?"

"God is not coming back to Earth to have sex with you. But he has left a few men with us, who are His designated representatives. You can experience sex with God through them. It's like when you take communion in church. The host remains physical bread and wine, but God inhabits them and there is a spiritual communion with God as you partake.

So it is in this instance. The physical man remains, but God inhabits him and through him you can experience what it is like to be God's concubine just as Mary did. The secret texts also tell us that God continued to have sex with Mary for the rest of her life."

"What about Joseph? Wasn't Mary his wife?"

"Yes, she was his wife as well. But he was her physical husband. God was her spiritual husband.

This is a rare privilege, Sheila. Very few women are ever offered this opportunity. And it won't come again. You need to consider this carefully.

One of the reason that I asked Jill to be with us is that she was one of the few that has had this experience that you are being offered. She was not a physical virgin as you are, but she was a spiritual virgin. Being a physical virgin as well will only enhance your spiritual experience that much more.

Jill do you have anything that you want to say to Sheila about the Mary experience?"

"Sheila, do this. You have no idea how this will change you. You will become free from all restraint, all bounds. Having sex with God is the highest experiences any woman can have. It is deeply spiritual. Say yes."

Mom continued, "Let me add that once you become God's concubine, you will be his concubine for the rest of your life. You can have sex with him through his representatives over and over. The pleasure never has to end.

There is one more thing. Once you have been through the initial experience, you can designate who will be the physical representative of God for you. As long as he is a spiritually qualified person, of course."

"Who did you choose?" Sheila asked Jill.

"Mike. And you could choose him too. I'd like for you to do that, if you wanted to."

"You wouldn't mind? We could both have him as the spiritual representative. I could have sex with him anytime I wanted?"

"Yes, you could have him all you wanted. You just have to say yes to the Mary experience."

"OK. Yes. I'll do it."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"She's going to be ours. You don't get the cherry. You know the deal, Dad gets that and as many repeats as he wants. Just like he does with me. But we get the whole rest of the Sundae. Two wives to give you those salty kisses you love so much."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Mary experience was truly transformative. It would do just what Jill had said it would, but not for the reasons some believed. There was no objective reality to it. God did not inhabit Dad. Sheila was not going to have sex with actual God.

But the belief that Sheila held about the coming event, created a subjective reality that had very real effects in this world. It was more powerful than any set of "facts". She believed that she was going to copulate with God through Dad's physical presence. His cock would become God's cock and Sheila would completely surrender herself to God's will.

The House of Love had collectively created a new subjective framework for Sheila, so that she was able to accept new truth. From the outside, a nonbeliever might see the total lack of objective truth in the Mary experience. But for Sheila, her belief system created a reality that was cohesive and logical. God was a spirit. God has on numerous occasions appeared in human form. God impregnated Mary.

All of those things any orthodox Christian church would teach. What the House of Love taught was dependent on that traditional doctrine. It was the foundation upon which Jack Baylor had built his lies. What changed Sheila's view of reality was that last five percent. The 95% truth now transformed into something completely different by the addition of something new. The "ancient text" that gave new information about the Mary experience. The "secret knowledge" that only the chosen few could receive.

It was like changing the aim point of a rifle by ½ of one degree. Close in, it made no difference. But over time and distance, the effect accumulated and the result was completely different. The House of Love had taking Sheila's existing, traditional belief system and given it a nudge.

The change in Sheila had been facilitated by her isolation. She had left behind all of her support systems when she moved away from home. The family and friends and traditional church that had shaped and supported her beliefs and her thinking were no longer there. She needed to find new supports. The House of Love became her new church, her new friends and her new family. All of her support systems now came from one place and directed her to this acceptance of a new reality.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day of her Mary experience was fast approaching. Mike and Jill were helping Sheila to prepare for the event. Sheila's submission to Mike and Jill was progressing to new and greater levels. It was building toward her ultimate submission to God.

She spent more and more time at their house. Sometimes she spent the night in one of the spare bedrooms. It had been Donna's room when she had lived there. Mike and Jill left their bedroom door open and told Sheila that she should leave hers open at night also. They said that it helped the Air Conditioning circulate and that if the doors were closed, the rooms would get hot.

Sheila would lay in the bed listing to the sounds of sex as Mike and Jill brought each other to the intensity of climax. She heard the slapping of flesh together, the grunts and cries, the encouragements, as she fingered herself to orgasm again and again. One night she got up out of bed, quietly walked out of her room and to the open door of their bedroom.

She watched as Mike mounted Jill from behind. The sight of his cock fucking her as she gave herself to him, was just as exhilarating as the first time Mike made Sheila cum. That was the same event when she had first watched as Mike took Jill on the couch. She thirsted for Mike to fill her mouth again with that hot spunk, as he had then.

Jill looked up and saw Sheila watching them. She smiled at Sheila, letting her know that she was welcome to vicariously share the moment. Jill liked being watched. She loved performing sex for an audience. It heightened the thrill. Made cumming that much better. Soon, little girl, soon.

Sheila returned to their room on other nights. She began to want to sleep at their house just so she could listen to the two of them and watch what they did together. It was building a powerful lust in her. Jill had told Mike that Sheila was watching and he should look for her standing in the door way.

The next time, Mike was watching for her as she appeared. He looked at her intently as he continued to stroke himself inside of Jill. His eyes did not turn away. He was telling Sheila, "This is what I am going to do with you. I am going to take you just like I take her. Soon you will be here, with my cock filling you, and she will be the one watching."

Sheila entered the room. She walked over to an arm chair that was near the door. One leg lifted over the arm and she rested her foot on the seat cushion. The other leg still stood on the floor. The result was that her legs spread wide and her pussy was in full view. She slowly ran her middle finger up and down her slit. Her eyes said to Mike, "This is what I want to give you. This is what I want you to have. Take me. Use me." She timed her orgasm so that she could peak at the same time as Mike and Jill came together. She was in union with them.

This particular day, Jill had dressed Sheila in a simple, mid-thigh length robe made of very sheer material. It was definitely see through. Sheila was standing directly in front of Mike. Jill stood directly behind her, and was giving her gentle kisses on her neck while rubbing her hands up and down Sheila's arms.

Sheila was getting wet from the stimulation, but mostly because Mike's hard cock was sticking straight out from between the fold of the silk lounging robe that he was wearing. Her hand reached out and fingers wrapped around his shaft as she slowly stroked him. She was getting better at this all the time. But then, she was getting more and more practice as Jill taught her. Today's lesson was on Sheila's favorite subject. How to get Mike to inject his hot load directly past Sheila's lips and down her throat.

Jill reached around Sheila and with both hands drew her robe open, exposing her naked breasts to Mike's eyes. She then gently massaged Sheila's breasts and lifted them in offering to her husband.

"This is my gift to you."

Mike's hand stroked Jill's face as he murmured, "Thank you, my love."

He leaned down and took that perfect breast in his own hand and brought his lips to the erect nipple. He sucked it in and flicked his tongue back and forth. His teeth lightly bit down and he drew that little bud out, stretching her. Sheila sucked in a breath as the pleasure coursed through her body. She was so ready for him.