House of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill's hands pressed on the top of Sheila's shoulders, directing her body down. Sheila slowly went to her knees while she released her grip on Mike's cock. When she rested on her knees, Mike stood out right at the level of her lips. Oh God, how she loved this cock. It was so beautiful, so masculine, so hard. She loved the taste of it, she loved serving it with her mouth. She wanted to serve it with her pussy.

She took it in her mouth. Sheila relaxed her throat and pushed out her tongue. She pressed her head forward and took him down to the bottom. Jill had taught her how to do this. She had called it deep throating. Back up to the top and back down again.

Jill was kneeling behind Sheila offering instruction and advice. She knew exactly how Mike loved to get his cock sucked and she was turning Sheila into an expert.

"Back up to the top and now out. Run your tongue on the underside just at the head. Now take just the head, close your lips around it. Swirl your tongue around the head, flick it back and forth. Press down into the slit, stroke along it. Now back down all the way to the bottom, let him all the way into your throat. Good girl."

Mike was getting close. Sheila could feel him tensing and his balls were rising in the sack. Her reward was near. Mike began to buck his hips. Jill clamped both hands down on the back of Sheila's head as cock stroked down her throat. Mike grabbed the sides of Sheila's head for leverage as he began to fuck her throat in earnest. He groaned as he began to shoot hot streams into her.

"Don't swallow, baby" Jill whispered. "Hold it all in your mouth. You can do it." When Mike finished spasming, he withdrew. Sheila opened her mouth to show him her tongue swimming in his cum. Jill planted her lips on Sheila's and her tongue and swirled around in the cream. They shared it back and forth until they both swallowed.

"Now stand up and give Mike a nice salty kiss. He loves that."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The day had finally come. Sheila was going to give her virgin pussy to God. She would become Mary. Mom had arrived at Mike and Jill's to help with the final preparations. Sheila would be dressed very simply, just a cape like covering. She would be need to completely naked when she entered the room where her encounter would take place.

"I have final instructions for you. You are about to give yourself totally and completely to God. You are surrendering your will to His and you will have a spiritual experience very few woman have ever had. You have been chosen and are highly favored.

When you enter the room, you will see that man whom God has chosen as His vessel. You will approach him and he will address you as Mary, for that is who you are. He will ask if you are ready to surrender your will to the will of God. You will answer with the same words spoken by that original Mary thousands of years ago, 'Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.'

You will then demonstrate that you are there of your own volition. That you have been in no way coerced, and this is your utmost desire. You will kneel before him, take his cock into your mouth and such God's cock until it is hard. You will prepare it for the giving of yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. One more thing that you must know. It is the last part of the secret knowledge that you need. It has been withheld from you until this time as it is something only known to the Marys. You must never reveal this part of your experience to anyone except to other Marys.

Do you remember what the Apostle Paul said about how we are to address God when we are in His presence? He said we are to cry out 'Abba'. It is a Greek word that is left untranslated in the English Bibles that you have read all your life. The translators knew perfectly well what it meant, but they were so afraid if its implications they would not let people see the truth that was right in front of them. Do you see what I am trying to say?"

"No, I don't get what you are telling me."

"Abba is a term of endearment of a child to their father. You are a child of God, correct?"

"Yes."

"You are a girl, so you are God's daughter, correct?"

"Yes."

"As was Mary."

"Yes."

"You are going to, as did she..." Mom spoke the next words very slowly and clearly. "...you are going to fuck your father. Your ultimate father. Abba means 'Daddy'. You are going to give yourself to your Daddy. And when you are with him, you will address him that way. When you are cumming on his cock, you will cry out his name. Say it."

"Daddy"

"What are you going to tell him?"

"Fuck me Daddy."

"Good girl. You are ready."

Sheila was loaded into the backseat of an unfamiliar car. Mike drove and Jill sat in the front with him. Mom sat in the back with Sheila. They were taking a route that Sheila has not traveled before.

"When we are a little nearer our destination, I am going to cover your eyes with a bit of cloth. We will guide you out of the car and into the place that has been prepared for your time. Don't be afraid."

Sheila was shivering, not with fear but with excitement. Everything had lead up to this moment. She wanted this so bad. She was going to give herself to God, to her Daddy. Her emotions were so amped up that she thought she was going to pass out. It was all she could do to control herself. She was so wet she was afraid that she would soak the car seat through.

Mom reached over and tied the cloth over her eyes. They were almost there. Soon, Sheila felt the car turn up a driveway and come to a stop. Car doors opened and shut and then Sheila's was opened and a hand was on her arm, pulling on her to direct her out of the back seat.

"It's me" Jill said. "Trust me. I will guide you and make sure that you don't trip over anything. Just listen to me and do what I say."

They walked across some open flay ground until Jill said, "Two steps. Now. One. Two. A short walk now, and stop."

Sheila heard the sound of a door opening.

"Now one step. Up. And we're in."

Sheila was guided through what she supposed was a house, turning first on way and then another. She was complete disoriented by the time they came to a halt. The cloth was removed from her eyes. She was in a darkened hallway standing before a closed door. Jill, Mike and Mom were with her.

Jill gave her a light kiss. "It's your time." She removed the covering that hid Sheila's body.

Mike opened the door. Sheila entered into the holy room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as Mike closed the door, he reached over and aggressively pressed sexual advances on Mom. He took hold of her and began kissing her ferociously. He shoved his hand under her blouse fondling her breasts.

"Get it open" he growled.

Mom quickly unbuttoned her blouse and opened it, exposing her now naked breasts to Mike's lust filled eyes. He was leering at her, there was hunger for raw sex and she was the object of his desire.

She had no fear of him. She welcomed the unbridled lust that was pouring out of him. That's the way she liked it from him. All power, no warmth. Just fucking, hard and fast.

"Do you want to fuck Mommy?" She said it just to provoke him. He wasn't her physical son, but he was her spiritual son. Everyone with half a brain knew that Mike would be the successor to Jack, whenever the time came.

He was already taking over certain duties. He would be the one who would take her if something happened to Jack. She loved the thought of offering herself to him 24/7.

Mike loved fucking Mom. He didn't really know why. There was just something about her. She knew exactly how to stoke him up to a red hot fevered pitch. Somewhere his brain knew that she did it on purpose, but that just made Mike like it all the more. He shoved his hand down the front of her pants and roughly grabbed her sex, jamming finger into her wetness.

Mom fortunately knew just what to do and was always a half step ahead of Mike. She had already unzipped her pants and loosened her belt to accommodate his next move. She played him like a fiddle. She loved the way he raped her. Not that it was rape, because that implies nonconsent. And there was definitely nothing nonconsensual in what Mom was doing. If there was anything nonconsensual going on, it would apply to Mike. He really had no idea how much Mom played him.

Mike loved her body. She was the same size as she was when she had been a teen athlete. She even had a washboard stomach. Every part of her body was firm, toned and fit.

Mike turned her around and was tugging at her pants to get them off of her. He was going to take her right there in the hallway.

"Let's go watch" Jill said. "I don't want to miss her first step in descent to the Magdalene experience."

"As long as Mike fucks me while we do." Mom replied. "By the way, how long do think it will take us to get her to the Magdalene?"

"I don't know, Mom. First, we have to get her through this Mary experience. And right now I don't want to think about that. I just want to fuck your tight ass" was Mike's comment.

They went down a hall that led to the other side of the room that contained Sheila and Dad. There had been added to the entrance on that side, a two door light trap. You entered through the first door into a small space, then closed the door behind you before opening the second door and entering the room. This way, no light from outside of the room would enter and your presence in the room would not be noted.

The part of the room into which this entrance was located, had all been painted flat black. Walls, ceilings, and every fixture had been coated to absorb and not reflect any light at all. There was a padded rail that crossed your path soon after you entered. It was flat black also. If you didn't know it was there, in the dark you would stumble into it.

Mike knew just where it was, He pushed Mom over so that her arms could rest on top of the padding. He completed the task of pulling her pants down and she stepped out of them. In the meantime, Jill had found her tube of lubricant and, by feel, located Mom's hole. She squeezed a little around it and then pushed the nozzle in. A hard squeeze then injected a good amount inside. Jill had learned by experience that if these two were within 10 blocks of each other, she better have lube at the ready.

Jill then sat down on the floor, spun around and scooted between Mom's legs. Her back was now towards the action, but she could hear Sheila screaming for 'Daddy' to fuck her. She lifted her head until she clamped her mouth onto Mom's pussy. Her tongue began licking.

Mike lined up behind Mom and moved his shaft around until he felt the lubed rosebud. Once there, he just shoved it in hard. No foreplay, no mercy, just pushed in and started stroking. That's exactly what Mom wanted. Just shut up and fuck. He was stroking that asshole as hard as he could while he watched "Daddy" fully bury that cock into Sheila's cunt for the very first time.

"Oh, yeah" he thought "she's one of us now."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As she entered, Sheila saw that there were candles lit. They were the only source of light. There was a figure in roughly the center of the room. It was a man wearing a robe. It looked something like a minister's robe she had once seen a TV preacher wearing. She couldn't tell what color it was, it could have been white but looked gold in the candle light.

"Mary?"

Sheila didn't recognize the voice. She couldn't make out the features on the face either.

"Daddy." She answered.

"Come here child. Have you come to me again so soon?"

Sheila was confused for a moment. "I've never been here before," she thought. But then she understood. She was Mary, as were all of the other 'Marys' who had come into this room before her. Just as the man who stood before her was God.

"Yes, Daddy."

Sheila walked over to the robed man. He saw now that he wore a mask.

"Why have you come my daughter?"

"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word."

Jack groaned. "Life doesn't get any better than this," he thought. "Beautiful 19 year old virgin pussy. God, I never get tired of this. So tight, so willing, they give themselves so freely when properly prepared."

Jack thought about the fact that he had never lost any woman who had been through the Mary experience. After this, they would do anything. Once this girl has fucked her 'father', and he was right now her ultimate 'father', she lost all inhibitions. He could get her to do anything. He was definitely going to have this one again.

Not that he needed another. He had six at home to fill any need he had. Any fantasy he could dream up, they would do. His wife believed in submission to God's appointed authority. She had helped bring this fresh pussy to him tonight. She scheduled the girls in his house to fill his bed. He fucked them all while she watched. None of this counted all of the other women in the church that had submitted to him.

It had gotten to the point that he was having to delegate. Mike was really good at this. At least as good, maybe better, that he was. Certainly a worthy successor. Not like his stupid kids.

"Show me what you desire, daughter." Jack parted his robe revealing a semi-hard cock. It was rising as his anticipation grew about what was to come.

Sheila lowered herself to her knees and took the cock in hand and then in her mouth. She brought all of the skills Jill had taught her, and she had practiced on Mike, to the joyous task of pleasuring God's cock. This cock, which in a few minutes, would take her virgin pussy and allow her to become Mary. She was so wet with sexual arousal that she wanted to get herself off while she sucked God dry. But no, she need to give that to her Daddy.

"Damn!" Jack said to himself. "Jill has out done herself this time. This one is better than the last one. What was her name? Yeah, even better than Donna."

Jack had to stop her before he came in her mouth. She had gotten to him faster than he had thought possible. He had been slowing down as he got older, but this girl was going to make him pop like a teenager. He withdrew his cock and pulled Sheila to her feet.

"You have demonstrated your sincerity. You have demonstrated that no one has compelled you to be here. You are here of your own free will."

"Yes, Daddy. I have wanted to be here for a long time. I want to be Mary."

"My good little girl. Tell me plainly daughter, what do you want from me?"

"Fuck me Daddy. Please fuck me. Take my virginity and make me Mary forever."

Jack directed Sheila to a strange piece of furniture. It was in the shape in an inverted 'Y'. Where the arms of the 'Y' branched out, there was a bend in the piece that shot the arms up into the air. At the end of each arm, was a projection along the inside edge that was perpendicular to the flat of the arm. All of the twists and bends of this sex chair were made possible because it was made out of one sheet of steam bent plywood, then upholstered over and cushioned.

Jack helped Sheila up on the contraption. He had to take some of her weight while he got her settled. He spread her legs and hooked them over the projections. This prevented her from closing her legs unless she could get them back up and over the projections again. That would be difficult from the way she would be sitting.

The area where the arms branched out from the trunk was cut away so that there was no support for her butt. Her weight was resting on her thighs and back. This allowed unrestricted access to her pussy and ass. Jack could stand upright, step in between the arms of the 'Y' and take her in either hole he desired.

The back piece, the trunk of the upside down 'Y', curved back away from him. When Sheila leaned back, it caused her back to arch, her stomach to stretch and flatten and her breasts to be thrust forward. There were two handles sticking out of the trunk above her head that Sheila could grab on to if she lifted her arms over her head. This allowed Sheila to be able to use her arm and leg muscles to jack herself up and down on his cock, even if he was completely still. Overall, Sheila was bent into a 'V'.

Jack stepped right up to Sheila, took his still hard cock and laid it inside of Sheila's lips and over her clit. She was so wet that she was leaving drops on the floor. Sheila drew in her breath sharply. Her state of arousal could not have been any higher. It had been climbing all day as she was anticipating this moment. Her dream was coming true. She would be Mary as God took her, just as he had that original.

Sheila began to have intense orgasms almost immediately. She had worked herself up into such and emotional and sexual frenzy throughout the day as she prepared, that any touch was going to set her off. He touched. She lit off.

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes. Please, please, Daddy, please fuck me. Please take me Daddy. Make me yours. I'll do anything you want me to. Take my will and make it yours. I'll do it Daddy. Please, just please fuck me!" Sheila was shouting at the top of her voice.

Jack pulled his cock out of that sweet valley. He hated to stop. It felt so good, like slick velvet curling up to surround his rock hard pole. But there was a cherry to pop. A virgin cunt to be stretched for the first time.

As he pulled away, Sheila began to scream.

"No, Daddy, no! Please don't stop. I need it! Please don't leave me! Please Daddy, please."

Jack took his cock in hand and rubbed the head up and down the channel. He felt for the opening of her tunnel. Down that hole was the prize. He teased her some more just for the pleasure of hearing her scream for his cock. His ego soared. He felt his power over her body, over her mind. She was his completely. She would do any kind of sex he wanted. She would perform with anyone he designated just for his pleasure of watching. She had no will of her own. She had given the totality of her being to God.

Jack pushed into her sopping wet tunnel. Just the head, no more. Sheila stopped screaming. She was breathing so hard and short it sounded like a reverse hiccup. She was on the knife edge of anticipation.

Jack pulled out. Sheila mewled. There was a barely heard, "please." Jack pushed back in just a little deeper.

"More. Oh. God, please more."

He slowly stroked in and out, a little deeper each time. Her cunt was so tight. It was like sticking his dick in a furnace, she was so hot. She was whining. Finally, the head of his cock touched her hymen. The sweet cherry at last.

"Not to rush" he thought. This moment is to be savored. Sipped like a fine wine. Enjoy it. Remember it. She will never be a virgin again. It's mine and it will never be anyone else's. He pulled his cock all the way out, just leaving in the head. He pressed in again to touch her shield. He continued to do this again and again, drawing out the moment, tasting his triumph over and over.

It was torture to Sheila, or now Mary as she thought she was. Sheila was nowhere to be found. There was only Mary and God as God took her for the first time. The first of many times God would take her and give her sexual, sensual Heaven. All rational thought ceased as Mary could only understand the need for God to fill her. To stretch her open as he did for her what no other woman has ever experienced before. To become the concubine of God.

Jack pressed his head home against the barrier. Slowly, slowly, a little more pressure, now a little more, until he could feel it start to tear. Stop. Savor. Feel it. Feel it on your cock. No man would ever do this again. Only him. He was the only one who would ever feel her open to a man for the first time. Jack continued to press. He felt his cock pressing through, tear her open. Yes, it felt so good. There was no other experience like virgin pussy.

Mary felt the pain of God tearing open her cherry. His cock was filling her completely, stretching her like literally nothing had ever before. The hurt of the moment was lost in the ecstasy of becoming God's.