Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers

Nancy smiled warmly and nodded, and led Sandy from the bathroom into her bedroom. Nancy stood her in front of her bed and knelt in front of her. She reached under her skirt and grabbed her panties, a perfect match for hers, and pulled them down. Sandy's dick sprang out and almost hit Nancy in the face. She wasted no time in taking it into her mouth, and her hands grabbed Sandy's ass and used it to start pulling her in and out of her mouth. Sandy didn't see much of this, because Nancy's head was covered by Sandy's skirt, but that didn't make it any less hot.

Sandy also didn't see Nancy pull down her own panties as she sucked on her. Nancy pulled away from Sandy and stood up, kissing her hungrily again. Then she leaned over the bed, lifted her skirt over her back, stuck out her ass and asked, "are you hungry too?"

Sandy dove into her dripping pussy, drinking her in as if all of the oceans had dried up, and she were the only thing on earth that could slake her thirst. Sandy could hear Nancy whimpering and gasping at her ministrations. Finally her voice rasped, "fuck me". Sandy kept on licking, and Nancy repeated, still in a husky voice but much more firmly, "fuck me, Sandy, please! Please fuck me!"

Sandy stood and, lifting her own skirt up, guided her girl-cock towards Nancy. She teased her slit for a moment with the head, which made her suck in her breath for a minute. "Don't tease me," she pleaded, "just fuck me. Fuck me!"

They were both plenty wet, and Sandy slid in easily. She held Nancy's hips and began to thrust, her body responding by pushing back at her. Their intensity increased, and Sandy pounded Nancy while she moaned and purred, progressively getting louder with each thrust.

Sandy knew she wasn't going to last long, and after a few minutes she said, "Nancy, I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum in me," she whispered. "Cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your girl sperm," she said even louder. "Oh Sandy, please cum in me!"

Sandy thrust a few more times, and then with a final push, shoved herself as deep as she could inside of Nancy as she felt her balls drain into her pussy. Sandy could feel Nancy's own orgasm take her, and they shook together as Sandy filled her up. Finally they collapsed forward onto the bed, gasping heavily. It was a little bit of an awkward angle, so after a moment Sandy slid out of her friend and looked at her freshly fucked pussy.

It quivered erratically, and Sandy could see her creamy goodness start to leak out. Nothing in the world could be more delicious than that mixture of pussy juice and semen, Sandy thought, and she dove back in, lapping up every drop she could possibly get at. She could hear muffled grunts from Nancy, and knew that she was enjoying it. Sandy pulled away, and Nancy turned around, ducked down onto her knees, and began to lick Sandy clean as well. She managed to milk even a little more out of Sandy, before standing up and pressing her mouth against her again. Too few of Sandy's dates enjoyed cummy kisses, and she knew she was going to enjoy her newfound relationship with Nancy.

They laid on Sandy's bed and rested for a bit in each others' arms, before getting up and fixing their clothes and makeup. Luckily they had somehow managed to keep enough bodily fluids off both of their clothes that they were still wearable for the rest of the day. That was important, because that night they were going to need them.

* * * * *

Sandy was waiting in the living room, messing around on her computer, when the text message came in from Nancy. It was Friday evening, and she had already sent her kids over to friends' houses for the night. They had rested up from that afternoon's activities, and put Sandy's plan into motion. After the kids were out of the house, Nancy was to get her husband drunk, but covertly stay sober herself. She had planned to mix their drinks, filling his Coke with plenty of rum, and only pretending to add any to hers. Once he was drunk enough, she was to lead him to the bedroom, sending a pre-prepared text message to Sandy on her way.

Sandy walked over to the mirror by her front door and checked herself in the mirror one last time. They had spent part of that afternoon making themselves both up the same way, overdoing it a little bit so to make the presence of makeup more obvious to Gary. Nancy wasn't convinced he was going to notice ("he's an asshole that never notices anything!"), but Sandy had insisted just in case.

Satisfied with her appearance, she walked out the front door, locking it behind her. She walked next door to Nancy's house, and stopped at the front door and listened carefully. Nancy had left the door unlocked for her, and as quietly as possible she turned the knob, opened the door, and slipped inside.

She carefully snuck through the house, making her way towards her friend's master bedroom. As she got closer she could hear the sounds of foreplay become more distinct. Finally she was able to peek in the doorway, and see her friend and her friend's husband making out, with Gary's back to her. His shirt was off, and Nancy had already undone his belt, and was working on his zipper as he drunkenly held her head and mashed his mouth into hers. Her eyes opened for a moment and as she glanced at the door she saw her friend watching her. She winked at her, and continued working on Gary.

She dropped his pants and boxers to the floor, and grabbed his hard dick. The bed was between them and Sandy, and Nancy was able to guide her husband onto the bed, still working his dick in her hand, without him turning around and looking at the doorway. He sat, still making out with his wife, and feeling her up under her skirt. Sandy crept in and crawled over to the side of the bed, getting as close to the action as possible, while being careful not to be seen.

Nancy knelt in front of Gary and started to kiss the top of his hard cock. He closed his eyes and his head rolled back, anticipating what was to come. Seeing her opportunity, Sandy quickly moved in and made the switch with Nancy. She picked up where her friend had left off, kissing the tip of Gary's engorged member, and then swirling her tongue around the top. Nancy carefully moved away and made her way to the doorway, where she stood and watched her transgendered friend make love to her husband's hard cock. Sandy could see that her growing smile had a smirk of satisfaction to it.

By now Sandy was bobbing up and down on Gary's dick. It was now covered in her spit, and she worked it with both hands as she continued to suck away at it. Gary was clearly in heaven, and as Sandy would look up at him, she would see him open his eyes and watch her from time to time. Each time she saw this, she would smile seductively at him, and increase her efforts.

Gary clearly didn't notice the switch. He grunted and moaned, telling her how much he was enjoying himself. "Oh yeah, baby. Nancy, you're so good. Oh yeah. *huff* Yeah baby, don't stop. Oh yeah, just like that."

Sandy glanced over at her friend and was surprised to see her leaning against the door frame, skirt on the floor, and hand inside her panties, shoving her fingers deep into her pussy. She was enjoying this as much as Gary!

Sandy decided to take things further, and give her friend a bit of a show. She bobbed even harder on Gary's swollen cock, and then suddenly pressed her face forward. Gary slid all the way to the back of her throat. She knew that Nancy had never deep-throated him before, but she said to give him the best blow job of his life, and she knew that he would love that.

Sensing this new development, Gary grabbed her head and started moving it himself, fucking her face roughly. "Oh yes, baby," he told her. "Take it deep. Oh yeah. Oh, it's so good." Sandy didn't usually get face-fucked like this, but she put herself into the rhythm. Finally his gripped loosened slightly, and she took the opportunity to pull herself off of him. The back of her throat needed a break, so she got to work sucking on his balls, moving her left hand back to his dick to pump away at it.

She would take turns with each testicle, sucking it all the way into her mouth and massaging it with her tongue before popping it out and moving onto the next one. Occasionally she would move down, licking Gary's taint, before moving back up. A few times she moved down far enough to taste his asshole, which he seemed to enjoy. She wondered if he would enjoy a little more down there.

Continuing to pump away at his dick, she licked her finger and gently pressed it against his hole. Suddenly her vision blurred, and she pulled away, stunned. It took a moment for her vision to clear, and as it did, pain registered along the side of her face. She looked up at Gary, seeing his hand still frozen from backhanding her. "No queer shit," he told he. "Now get back there and finish the job, you fucking cunt."

She glanced over at Nancy, who stood by the door, both hands covering her face in shock and horror. Something else was going on here. Was Gary beating Nancy? The way he hit her was so casual, almost practiced. Suddenly Sandy saw red. This fucker was beating his wife? Nothing excused that. Nothing. Hidden revenge wasn't going to be enough for this fucker. Now Sandy really had a score to settle.

"What did I just tell you, you fucking bitch?" Gary glared at her, still not realizing that it wasn't his wife that had been pleasuring him. "Get back down there and finish what you started."

Slowly, Sandy put her mouth back on the tip of Gary's manliness. No, not manliness. Gary wasn't a man. He was a little boy pretending that his masculinity wasn't as pathetic as Sandy now saw that it was. She finished the blow job, and even swallowed Gary's cum when he exploded into her mouth. But she shoved her face down on him again, forcing his seed directly down her throat so that she wouldn't have to taste it. His spurts finally subsided, and as she pulled herself off of him, he collapsed back onto the bed, and started to snore.

Sandy shakily rose to her feet, and stumbled over to her friend, who still stood there in shock, tears running down her face. Sandy embraced her, and Nancy fell into her sobbing, telling her in whispers how sorry she was for what had happened. Straightening, Sandy led her friend out of the room, then out of the house, and back to her place. She let them in, locked the door behind them, and led her into the living room. They sat on the couch, and Nancy, whose crying had subsided, suddenly burst back into tears.

Sandy held her for a long time, caressing her back, and letting her weep. Her face still stung, but she was too mad to cry. Nobody deserved that kind of abuse, least of all Nancy.

* * * * *

Finally Nancy was able to compose herself enough to speak. "I'm so sorry, Sandy," she said again.

"How long has Gary been beating you?" Sandy asked.

"The first time he hit me was years ago," Nancy answered. "He was drunk, and when he realized what he had done, he couldn't stop apologizing. He stopped drinking for a while, and bought me presents for weeks. Then one day we were out with friends, and they offered him a drink. He hesitated and looked at me, until I nodded at him, before taking it. It was his only drink that night. But after that it was like I had given him permission, and his drinking steadily increased."

She stopped and looked at me, sniffling as she remembered her husband's descent into alcoholism.

"Sometimes he would hit me, and at first he would apologize again once he realized what he'd done, but eventually his apologies became hollow, and then he stopped apologizing at all. But by then we had the kids, and he was only hurting me, and not them. I didn't want them to grow up in a broken home. So I just took it, and tried to keep things to a minimum."

"Nancy," Sandy said. "He may not be hitting your children, but every time he hurts you, he's still hurting them, even if they don't know it. They're going to pick up on your sadness sooner or later, if they haven't already, and it's going to scar them. This can't keep happening. You need to put a stop to it."

Nancy sat in silence, looking at Sandy. She seemed almost... broken. Her husband's abuse had been eating at her, and it was finally coming to a head. She didn't need sex with Sandy to make everything better. It might help her feel a little better for a time, but, it wasn't a fix. It wasn't even a patch.

Finally she spoke. "What do I do?"

Sandy smiled back at her. "I think I have an idea. But I'm going to have to blow your husband again. In fact, I'm going to have to fuck him."

"What do you mean?" Nancy asked, surprised. "He just hit you too. And you don't have to live with him. Why would you want to have anything else to do with that asshole?"

"Because," Sandy said, "we're going to blackmail him. It's one thing for you to secretly know that he got sucked off by a guy." Nancy gave her a shocked look. "It's okay, I know what I am and what I have between my legs. I'm comfortable with who and what I am. But I think it's time to take some pictures. Maybe even some video. And then use it to make sure he knows who's boss."

"Pictures?" Nancy asked, confused. "Wait, and video?"

"Yes. If he's the homophobic asshole that he seems to be, it would ruin him for his friends to find out he's been screwing around with a shemale." Nancy gave her another confused look. "It's porn name for transwomen. You wouldn't ever use it outside of that context; it's poor form. Transwomen want to be women, and addressing them with porn slang, or anything that implies anything outside of the womanhood that they so desire, is cruel and demeaning to them."

"Okay..." Nancy said slowly. "I guess that makes sense. I didn't realize there was so much involved with, um...."

"Transwomen," Sandy said. "And really, you shouldn't have to. Just treat us like women, just like you've always treated me, and you'll be fine."

"Okay. Yes," Nancy said. "I think I can handle that. But what are you going to do about Gary?"

"Oh, I'm going to fuck him. Well, I'm going to let him fuck me, and he's going to think it's you again. But we're going to need to film it. Next time he goes to work, we're going to set up some cameras. Tell me, has Gary ever fucked you in the ass?"

Nancy gasped. "No! Oh no. No, no. He's been barking up that tree for years, but that's just..." She trailed off, looking at Sandy. "You... you've been fucked in the ass before, haven't you?"

"Well, it's not like I have a pussy to get fucked in," Sandy smiled. "Look, I know it sounds gross. And maybe you've heard that it hurts. But trust me: it's not gross if you're taking care of yourself, and if the guy knows what he's doing, it doesn't hurt either. Really, it feels pretty good." Nancy looked taken aback. "Don't worry, even though we've moved into a more sexual relationship, I'm not going to try and talk you into it too. If you ever want to try it, just ask, and I will show you how good it feels. But that's your choice."

Nancy looked relieved, and a little contemplative. Maybe she would like to try it. But not with that dick of a husband. He would probably fuck it all up and hurt her pretty badly. But Sandy had plenty of backdoor experience, and she knew how to handle inexperienced dicks.

"Look, if you want to stay here tonight, that's okay. The guest bed is already made up, or if you want, you can sleep with me in my bed."

"No," Nancy said. "I don't want Gary to wake up and wonder where I am. That would just make things worse. I'll go home and sleep on the couch. God knows that bastard is taking up too much of the bed for me to fit onto it."

"Are you sure?" Sandy asked, with more than a hint of concern in her voice.

"Yeah," Nancy answered resolutely. "I'll be okay. Don't worry, it'll be a tense weekend for me, but I'll be careful to stay out of any more trouble with him."

Sandy hugged her again, and walked her home, pausing there for long enough to make sure that she would be okay. She made her way back home, but sleep was going to have to wait. She had some online shopping to do.

* * * * *

Tuesday morning Sandy heard the doorbell ring. Nancy was sitting on her house doing a crossword, and barely looked up. She had come over on Monday to spend the day, and it was just as usual. Sandy worked on her computer, Nancy occupied her own time with various activities, and they quietly enjoyed each other's company.

Sandy got up to answer the door, but found a package sitting on her porch. She looked up and saw the UPS truck pull away from the curb. She picked up the package and brought it back inside.

Nancy looked up from her crossword. "What's that?"

"Oh, it's just the makings of revenge and blackmail," Sandy answered.

"You mean the cameras? How did you get those so soon?"

"Prime shipping. A girl's best friend. C'mon, let's head over to your place and see what we have to work with."

Sandy grabbed a notepad and they walked over to Nancy's house. As they walked in the front door, Sandy started taking notes. They made their way back to the master bedroom. The last time Sandy was here, she was the subject of domestic abuse. The memory made her cringe a little inside, but she had a job to do. They walked around the room and Sandy asked Nancy questions about various objects. Her goal was to find the most unobtrusive places to place her hidden cameras, which still retaining the best angles.

Satisfied with her findings, they both headed back to Sandy's house to unpack the equipment. Nancy seemed fascinated with everything, and asked Sandy a series of questions about how everything worked, and how it would work in her bedroom. When they got to the bottom of the box, Nancy gasped. "What is that?"

Sandy pulled out a transparent package and held it up. "These are restraints. These are almost as important as the cameras."

"Why?" Nancy asked, confused.

"I told you I was going to fuck Gary," Sandy said. "It's not enough to just see my dick while he fucks me. I'm going to make him pay for years of abusing you, and make sure he knows who's in charge."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck him. I'll start the same way he started with me: by fucking his mouth. And then I'll fuck his ass. And since he'll be tied to the bed, he won't be able to stop me."

"Gary's really strong. Are you sure that's going to be enough?"

Sandy smiled. "These are pretty strong. But by the time we get to that point, I don't think it'll be a problem anyway."

With everything unpacked and prepped, they put all of the equipment in the box and headed back to Nancy's house. As Sandy installed cameras throughout the master bedroom, Nancy expressed surprise at how well they were all hidden. There were six cameras in all, positioned on dressers, peeking out from behind the TV on the wall, and even looking down from the ceiling. Nobody was going to see them unless they got up close, and from what Nancy said, Gary was not prone to paying attention to much.

"So when are we going to do this?" Nancy asked, as Sandy finished up with the last camera. "Tonight?"

"No, that's not a good idea. It's a school night, and I don't think you'll want them in the house while we're doing this."

Nancy nodded in agreement. "So, Friday again? I can send the kids off to friends' houses again?"

"Yes, that will be perfect," Sandy said.

"But aren't you worried about Gary finding the cameras?" Nancy asked.

"You said yourself that he doesn't notice much. Don't worry, I've hidden them pretty well. Even if he was actively looking for them, he would have a hard time finding them, and as far as he knows, he has no reason to search his house for hidden cameras."

Satisfied with her work, Sandy gathered up the tools and equipment that she had used. "C'mon, let's go back to my place," she said. "Your kids won't be home for another hour."

cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers