Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers

* * * * *

Fortunately, especially for Nancy, Friday arrived without incident. Gary was still an ass, but it was at a level that Nancy could handle. Sandy had taken her shopping during the day, and they had picked out a handful of identical outfits. They earned a few odd looks from sales people, but there was nothing wrong with two girls buying the same outfits together.

That night, with the kids safely away at friends' houses, Nancy once again began getting Gary drunk. She tried to get him just a little less drunk than before; she worried about Sandy getting hit again. But Sandy had told her not to worry about a thing. She knew what she was doing.

Sandy had spent the week working on her voice. It was naturally a little different from Nancy's, but years of vocal training to achieve a female voice in the first place paid off, and by Friday Sandy was able to imitate Nancy's voice, in addition to her appearance.

Sandy had also been training Nancy on how to view the cameras remotely. She'd been taking a lot of time off during the day to get everything ready, but her employer didn't care so long she got the work done that they were paying her for, which she did during the evenings.

Once again Sandy waited in her living room for Nancy's text message. She checked and double-checked her setup, but everything was already in place. Finally Sandy's phone buzzed, and she stood up and walked over to Nancy's house. She crept in the front door as before, and made her way back to the bedroom.

The plan was for Sandy to wait for an opportunity like before to switch places with Nancy. This week it turned out to be a little easier. Nancy was making out hard with her husband, when suddenly he pulled away. "Sorry babe, gotta take a piss." He shrugged her off and wandered into the master bathroom. Sandy could hear the sounds of urine hitting the toilet. Well, mostly hitting the toilet. It sounded like in his drunken state his aim was a little off.

Nancy tip-toed over to where her friend waited. "He's pretty horny tonight," she whispered. "Please be careful." They quietly switched places, and Sandy tiptoed into the room to wait for Gary to finish. This time Nancy didn't watch from the door, but instead went back to Sandy's house to watch the action from Nancy's computer.

Gary stumbled back in from the bathroom. He hadn't even bothered putting his pants back on, and his dick peeked out from under his shirt. Sandy glanced into the bathroom and saw the trail of clothes leading back to the bedroom. He approached her and she stepped into his kiss. She made out fiercely with him, and he responded in kind. He had to be good and horny for this to work. She felt his hands roving all over her back, before making their way down to her ass. He grabbed her buttocks hard and kneaded them, which was having an effect on her too. Revenge was the most important thing, but there was no reason she couldn't enjoy herself too.

He moved a hand to her front, and started prodding at her crotch. Normally she would love that, but obviously she needed to keep that hand from finding her dick tucked out of site. So to dissuade any more exploration, she suddenly ducked down and in one quick motion grabbed his cock and shoved it into her mouth.

Of course it had its intended effect, and Gary leaned his head back and started moaning. She worked him hard, getting his dick nice and ready for her. She was pretty horny too, and couldn't wait to have him impale her. Finally she pulled herself off of him and stood up. She didn't know how he would react to her kissing him with cock breath, so she didn't chance it. Instead, in her practiced Nancy voice she said, "honey, I want to try something new tonight. How would you feel about finally fucking my ass?"

She expected at least a look of surprise in his eyes, but there was nothing. He expected his wife to eventually give up her ass to him, if tonight being the night came as any sort of shock to him, he didn't show it. She pulled down her skirt, but not her panties, and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bed stand. She started lubing up his dick, while nibbling at his neck. For his part, he shoved his hand down the back of her panties and started fingering her hole. She had to shift a couple of times when he got too close to her cock, but he didn't seem to notice.

Finally she bent over, pulled down her panties just enough to expose her tiny hole but not her dick, and presented herself to him. She expected him to be gentle. Every guy that she'd been with that hadn't fucked an ass before was always timid and gentle. But Gary was not one of those guys. He pointed himself at her hole, grabbed her hips, and shoved himself into her.

Luckily she had lubed herself up pretty well before even going over there, in addition to the lube job that she had just given him, so she was ready. She didn't want to think about what it would be like if he tried that with Nancy. Gary gripped her hips and slammed hard into her, over and over. She wanted to lose herself in the moment, but there were more important things at stake.

She wasn't close enough to anything to grab it for support to keep her from falling over, but as hard as she was being held, that didn't seem to be a problem for the moment. So as her ass continued to be invaded by friend's husband, she reached back and pulled her panties down enough that they fell to the floor. Gary was too drunk to notice as her girl-cock fell away from its hiding place, and dangled back and forth beneath her. She had a camera positioned perfectly to capture her dick swinging below her as he grunted and pounded away at her.

Finally Gary stopped and unceremoniously pulled out of her. She quickly stood up, turned around, and pressed her lips hard against his. Her dick was now out for the world to see, but she couldn't let him see it yet. Making out hard wasn't difficult; she was plenty turned on by now. She guided him towards the bed and sat him down, still kissing him.

Suddenly she pulled away, and before he could anything she pressed onto his back and turned around. Hiding her dick with her hand, she climbed up and positioned herself on top of him, with her back to him. She dropped onto him, impaling herself once more, and leaned back, put her hands on the bed behind her, and started riding him.

This time it was two different cameras that caught her hard cock flopping up and down as she continued to ride him. This position made it far more obvious to the cameras that he was in fact fucking somebody with a dick. She rode him hard, and he bucked back up against her. Suddenly he stiffened, and she stopped in time to feel his seed filling her up. She had worried that he was going to try and fuck her in her pussy before cumming, which obviously wasn't going to be an option, but now he was spent. She waited until he stopped, and then leaped off of him and hurried to lean down and clean him up with her tongue.

She was hidden enough by the bed that he couldn't see as she found her panties where they had dropped, and carefully put them back on, concealing her girl-cock once more. Finally she stood up, and helped him scoot back to a more or less normal position on the bed. She rolled him to his side, and immediately heard him start to snore. Phase One of her revenge was now complete.

* * * * *

Nancy greeted Sandy at the door of her own house, and embraced her. "You looked like you were having fun," she smiled coyly.

"I did enjoy myself, now that you mention it. Are you sure you're not jealous?"

Nancy laughed. "He can pound my pussy pretty hard sometimes, but I don't think my ass could handle what you just did. No, I'm not jealous."

Sandy looked at her for a moment. "I mean, are you jealous that I'm fucking your husband?"

"Oh hell no," Nancy said. "He has a nice dick, but I don't care if I never see it again. If you want to have fun with it for me, especially in the name of revenge, I'm not going to stop you. If he wasn't such an asshole, at this point I wouldn't even mind sharing him with you at the same time. But if he wasn't such an asshole, I wouldn't have found out how much fun you were anyway, so it's a moot point."

"That's good," Sandy said. "Well, what did you think of the show? Did we get what we wanted?"

"I don't know. Weren't you going to, you know, fuck him in the ass too? Isn't that why we installed all those restraining straps?"

"Oh yes," Sandy replied. "His ass cherry will be mine. But that's not until next week. In fact, that's part of what this footage is for. We're going to need to show it to him, if we want to get my dick into his ass."

* * * * *

Sandy and Nancy had planned to spent the week editing the incriminating video footage that they had gotten that night. But when Nancy showed up at Sandy's door Monday morning, she knew something else had happened. "Spill it," Sandy told her.

"Maybe letting him finally get anal was a bad idea," Nancy said. He's been trying to fuck me in the ass for the past two nights. I've been able to stave him off, but I don't know that I can do that all week."

"Oh fuck, we should have thought of that," Sandy hissed. "Well shit, do you have any ideas?"

Nancy started chewing on her lip again, a tell-tale sign that she did indeed have at least one idea, and she wasn't sure she wanted to bring it up. Finally she spoke. "Well, you looked like you enjoyed anal sex. And I know that I can trust you. Do you think you could maybe show me the ropes? Give me my first experience, so if it does happen, at least I'll know what to expect?"

Sandy wasn't expecting this, even though she had offered it herself over a week ago. But Nancy was right, she did need to get ready, just in case Gary did succeed before Friday. "Okay girlfriend, I think I can help you out."

Nancy smiled gratefully, and perhaps just a little weakly. She was still scared, but willing. Sandy took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

When they got there, Sandy opened her drawers and pulled out some lube. "Rule 1," she said, "is lubrication. That's also Rules 2, 3, and 4. Without proper lubrication, not only will it hurt, but you could actually damage some tissue back there." Nancy suddenly looked scared. "Don't worry, I'll show you how to lubricate properly. If you get hurt, it sure as hell won't be because your asshole isn't slick enough.

"Rule 5: take it easy, at least until you know what you're doing. Anal sex is amazing, when it's done right. But you will need to work your way up to it. Don't try shoving eggplants up there right away." They both laughed at the sudden image of an eggplant sticking out of somebody's ass.

"Some people," Sandy continued, "do actually stretch themselves out enough to be able to that. They seem to enjoy it, and I've had a couple of guys try to talk me into it, but I've really had no inclination to do that to my body. If you head in that direction, that's up to you. But it's definitely not my thing."

While they had been speaking, they had both been removing their clothes. They now stood naked next to the bed, Nancy still looking apprehensive. Sandy gently guided her onto the bed, and moved her a doggy-style position. "Sorry, I know you won't be able to see this," Sandy told her, "but you'll be able to feel it, and that's going to be more important right now."

Sandy squirted out some lube onto her hand and began to rub her friend's ass with it. There was an initial shudder at the cold sensation of the lube, and Nancy clenched up tight. But Sandy continued to rub her lovingly, and Nancy started to relax.

Finally Sandy started to concentrate her efforts on Nancy's back door. She gently rubbed it, gradually pushing a little further in. She applied new lube a couple more times, and then finally stopped, her finger resting lightly at the entrance. She gently applied pressure, and after a moment Nancy's ass relaxed and started to pull her finger in.

"Umph," Nancy said. "Oh that feels weird."

"Don't worry honey," Sandy reassured her. "It's going to feel really good." She allowed her finger to be pulled in a bit more, before gently pulling it out. She dripped some more lube onto Nancy's ass, and then moved her finger back, working some of the new lube into her ass. She did this a couple more times, until the passage was nice and slick. She gently fucked her friend's ass with one finger, and Nancy responded by cooing softly.

"Oh, that does feel good," she purred. "Oh but wait, isn't that just one finger? How am I going to fit a whole dick in there?"

"We're working our way up to that," Sandy assured her. "Let's move up to two fingers." She dripped more lube onto Nancy's ass, and began to press her forefinger and middle finger together against Nancy's entrance. After a moment it relaxed again, and both fingers made their way inside. Once they were all the way in, Sandy began to finger fuck her again.

"Oh, that feels even better!," Nancy said. "I bet a whole dick does feel good!"

"Would you like to try it?" Sandy asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," Nancy answered.

Sandy gently pulled out of Nancy's ass and grabbed the bottle of lube. She coated her cock well with it, and dripped some more onto Nancy's ass once again. She positioned herself behind Nancy and pressed her dick up against Nancy's now puckering hole. She was hard as a rock at the anticipation of taking her friend's ass cherry, but she was more interested in making the experience pleasurable for Nancy.

There was more resistance this time, as the object in question was bigger, but soon Nancy's muscles loosened up, and Sandy gently pressed into her.

"Oh... oh... Sandy, that's... oh... oooohhhh..." Nancy said, half purring, half whimpering. "That feels so good. I feel so full. I've never felt like this before."

Sandy finished pushing into her, and paused to let Nancy get used to the feeling. Then she slowly pulled out about halfway, before pushing back in again. Nancy grunted in return. Soon they had established a slow rhythm, with Sandy fucking Nancy's ass, and Nancy making incomprehensible sounds of pleasure.

Suddenly Nancy started pushing back against Sandy, increasing their speed slightly. She continued to push back, harder and harder, mumbling to herself at first, and then speaking loudly enough for Sandy to hear.

"Oh Sandy. Oh, oh, oh. Umph. Fuck me, Sandy. Fuck my ass. Please Sandy, fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!" She was almost screaming at this point. Sandy grabbed onto Nancy's hips and began to buck against her. "Oh yes! Fuck me, Sandy! Fuck me!"

Suddenly Nancy stopped and began to shudder. It took Sandy by surprise until she realized that her friend was in the middle of a powerful orgasm. She was impressed. She could cum just from anal stimulation, but it wasn't something she was used to with the women that she had been with.

Finally Nancy's shudders subsided. "Oh Sandy," she said, "that was so good. Thank you so much."

Sandy started to pull out but Nancy stopped her. "Please don't stop. Please fuck my ass some more. I never knew how good it could feel. Besides, you haven't cum yet. That's not fair to you."

"I don't know how it's not fair to me," Sandy thought. "I'm the one that gets to fuck her in the ass."

But she complied, and started moving in and out of Nancy again. Before long they were back in their rhythm, and Nancy was begging Sandy to pound her hard. After a while Sandy grunted, "I'm getting ready to cum, Nancy."

"Please cum in me," Nancy begged. "Please cum in my ass. Cum in me just like my husband came in you. Please cum in me!"

This pushed Sandy over the edge, and she pulled Nancy to her firmly, letting her own orgasm wash over her as she pumped ropes of thick cum into her friend's ass. As she came down, she realized that Nancy was also trembling. She had had another orgasm, entirely from anal stimulation.

They collapsed together on the bed, breathing heavily. Then Nancy sat up and moved as if to put Sandy's still semi-hard dick into her mouth.

"I don't know that you want to do that," Sandy cautioned.

Nancy looked back at her questioningly. "But you did it to Gary after he came inside you."

"Yes, but I cleaned out my ass thoroughly before coming over. I'm not all that interested in tasting my own shit on somebody else's dick. An enema isn't a guarantee that that won't happen, not by a long shot, but at least I can try and minimize it."

Nancy sat looking at Sandy's dick, seeming to consider her advice. "I guess you're going to have to show me how to do that too," she finally said. And then much to Sandy's surprise, she suddenly moved in and took Sandy's dick in her mouth anyway, cleaning up whatever cum she could find.

She finished, and gave Sandy a little smile. "It looked clean enough this time. Plus, your cum is so good."

* * * * *

Once again, Friday was upon the two friends. Gary had not yet succeeded in fucking his wife's ass, but she still "practiced" with Sandy once or twice a day. "Just in case," she said. Of course, Sandy didn't mind. She even pulled out her strap-on collection, and gave Nancy a taste of what it was like to be on top for once. Nancy took to it immediately, and by Friday she was fucking Sandy more than Sandy was fucking her.

In fact, Nancy fucked Sandy on Friday, but Sandy didn't fuck her back. She had to save up for that evening, when they would daringly pull of Phase Two. Phase Two was going to be much more dangerous, but it was the most important. It would complete their revenge against Gary, and hopefully make Nancy's life a little easier after that.

The cameras were still in place, and Sandy set up her computer to film everything once again. Between fucking each other, they had also put together a DVD, which Nancy would be putting in the player in her bedroom. Once again the kids were sent out for the night, but this time Nancy backed off on the alcohol. Gary had a couple of beers, but they needed him to be sober for tonight.

Sandy's phone buzzed, and she headed on over to Nancy's place. She hid near the bedroom door and listened.

"Honey," Nancy was saying, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah?" Gary answered. "What's that?"

"Well, I know how much you want to fuck two women at once," Nancy told him.

Gary stuttered for a moment. "How did... um. No! No. Of course not, babe. Why would you think that?"

"Because you're a dude," Nancy answered. "All guys want to fuck two women at once." Gary protested, but Nancy continued. "Don't worry honey, it's okay. I want you to. Because I know you want to, and I want you to be happy."

There was silence for a moment before Gary finally spoke up. "Really?"

"Yes, honey. Really. Nancy, are you here?"

Sandy, who once again was dressed to look like Nancy's identical twin sister, stepped up to the doorway. "Hi Nancy," she said, imitating Nancy's voice perfectly.

"Why don't you come in, Nancy?" Nancy said. "I want you to come fuck my husband with me."

Sandy stepped in, and Nancy walked up and gave her a long, erotic, open mouth kiss. Then they both looked at Gary and smiled. "What do you think of that?" Nancy asked.

Gary sat stunned on the bed. His wife stood before him, next to a perfect replica. They had just made out for him, and were now looking at him with expectant smiles. His cock wasn't shy though. Sandy could see it bulge through his pants.

Sandy continued to smile as she said, "Nancy, I think we need to get him moving. I think we broke him, but I bet we can get him started again." She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor, revealing a lacy black bra. She reached back to unhook the straps as Nancy began to unbutton her blouse as well. Both bras fell to the floor, leaving two beautiful women in front of Gary, in short, yellow, plaid skirts that barely covered their asses.

They sauntered over to Gary and stood him up. Nancy started to undo his belt while Sandy unbuttoned his shirt. He let it fall to the floor too, and finally broken from his trance, leaned forward to suckle Sandy's nipples. Nancy pulled the rest of his clothes away, and took his hard cock into her mouth as Sandy purred at the pleasure from his tongue. She pulled away and switched places with Nancy, letting Gary suck on her tits while she sucked on his dick.

cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers