Housewives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers

After a moment, Nancy pulled away from Gary and sat him on the bed. Sandy only paused momentarily before taking his length back into her mouth. Nancy moved down with her, and Sandy surrendered Gary's dick to her. She stood and smiled at Gary.

"Do you like that honey?" she smiled. "Do you like it when my friend and I are both here to please you?"

Gary started for a moment, and gave her a confused look. She knew he thought he had a handle on who was his wife and who wasn't, but this threw him off. Was he wrong? He had thought that his wife was sucking on his dick, but maybe he had gotten confused. Seeing his confusion battle across his face, she smiled even wider. Everything was going perfectly.

"Tell you what, honey," she said. "Why don't we move you all the way onto the bed, and you can see what it's like when two women suck your dick at a time."

Nancy withdrew herself from him and smiled. "Yes, Nancy, I bet he would love that."

Gary didn't waste another second. He quickly climbed onto the bed, and Nancy and Sandy positioned him in the center. Then they went to work on him.

The two women took turns, licking his stiff cock like a lollipop together, before one would engulf the head with her mouth. Then she would pull off and the other would take her place. Then would move down to his balls, one at a time, while the other would continue to work on his dick, and then switch again. Occasionally while working the head of his dick together, they would start to make out together. Sandy would look at Gary through the corner of her eye, and see him raise his head and goggle at the sight, before letting it fall back on the bed.

After several minutes, Nancy pulled away and moved up towards Gary's head. She shoved her bare tits in his face, and he responded immediately, sucking them hard. Then she moved back to his dick and it was Sandy's turn to pull away. But instead of letting Gary lick her tits, she pressed her mouth against his and snaked her tongue into his mouth.

Gary was so distracted by the kiss that he didn't notice as Nancy stopped her blow job. She slid her panties off, and then climbed on top of her husband. She positioned herself over him and then lowered her pussy onto his dick. She was soaking wet by now, and with his spit-covered dick, he slid in easily. She placed her hands on his chest and started to ride him.

Sandy pulled away, and appraised the situation. Gary's eyes were closed as he felt Nancy's pussy ride his dick. Now that he had gotten into it, he was remarkably east to distract. It was time to move in for the kill.

She moved behind Nancy, and as Nancy leaned in to make out with her husband, Sandy leaned in and started licking his balls. She could hear Gary groan his muffled appreciation through Nancy's mouth. She gently pressed his legs away from each other and he immediately complied. She moved in again and suckled his balls a little more before backing away.

She moved off the bed and grabbed one of the restraints from underneath. She carefully slid it over his foot and tightened it around his ankle. If he noticed, he gave no sign. She moved to the other side of the bed and secured his other leg.

Then she moved up to the head of the bed and got the other two restraints in place. These would be much harder. She looked at his arms and saw then resting on Nancy's legs. She tapped on Nancy's back, and she jerked slightly, before remembering her next task. She took ahold of his hands and moved them up to her boobs, which he started kneading in earnest. She kept her hands on his as he worked, and then pulled them off of her. Then with a quick motion she leaned forward, pressing his hands above his head, presumably in the throes of passion. She pressed their mouths together again and started to buck hard against him.

With his hands in place, Sandy quickly secured both wrists, and then turned on the TV and started the DVD. Then she pulled her own panties off and began to stroke her dick while watching the other two fuck. When it was hard enough, she climbed back onto the bed and tapped on Nancy's back again.

Nancy broke off her kiss and sat up, still riding her husband. His mouth was open as he gasped for air. Sandy positioned her dick at his mouth, and then looked at Nancy and nodded. Nancy stopped moving immediately, and Sandy shoved her dick into Gary's mouth.

The reaction was immediate. Gary, who was already out of breath, choked as Sandy shoved herself all the way down his throat. She could see him try to move his hands, but he was securely tied to the bed. She fucked his mouth a few times, and then pulled out. Nancy had already pulled off of him, and was kneeling up on the bed on one side and smiling at him.

Sandy quickly moved off of him before he could think to bite her, and moved to kneel up on his other side. They both smiled sweetly at him, as he sputtered and gasped.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he finally shouted.

"Oh honey, you have two beautiful women fucking you," Nancy answered calmly. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"The hell it is," he shot back. "Why is there a fucking guy in here? And why am I tied to the bed?"

"The restraints," Sandy said, "are because we thought you might be like this. And I'm not a guy. I'm a woman, who happens to have a dick."

"Besides," Nancy said, "I thought you liked fucking her."

"The hell I do!" he shouted, still struggling against his bonds. Then he stopped and looked at the two women, both still smiling sweetly at him. And then he noticed the movement from the TV behind them. "What the fuck is that?" he demanded.

The two women turned to look at the TV. Sandy was there, dressed as Nancy, riding Gary backwards, her dick flopping around obscenely.

"That," Nancy told him, "is you fucking Other Nancy last week. And it looks like you're loving it."

Gary just stared. The camera angle changed, and he saw the look of complete pleasure on his face as Sandy continued to ride him. In the video they both suddenly stopped, and he could hear himself grunt as he shot his seed into her ass.

"That..." he started. "That wasn't you that I fucked in the ass?"

"Of course not, dear. Do you think I want that shit from you? But it does feel pretty good with Other Nancy does it."

In the video, Sandy was finally jumping off of him, and turning around to clean his dick with her tongue. He could hear himself moan appreciatively.

"This is blackmail," he finally said. "Why?"

"I don't know if you've noticed, dear," Nancy told him, "but you've been a complete and utter tool lately. To say you've been an asshole that needs punishment is an understatement. And now you're going to stop."

"What... what do you mean?"

"You're becoming alcoholic and abusive. I don't know how your hangovers are affecting you at work, but when they cause you to hit your wife in the morning, something is wrong."

Gary glared at Sandy. "Who are you? I'll fucking kill you," he said dangerously.

"Oh honey," Sandy smiled back. "I'm Other Nancy, remember? And I don't think you'll be doing anything of the sort."

"Why not?" Gary growled.

"Because I have video of you fucking me. And if something should happen to me, or Nancy, that video is going to find its way out. Your boss is going to see it, your coworkers are going to see it, and the Internet is going to see it. And because the cameras are rolling right now, and I just caught you threatening my life on video. Oh, would you mind smiling for the cameras? They're everywhere."

Sandy winked at him, and then turned and blew a kiss at one of the cameras. Then she turned and blew a kiss at another one. Then she turned back and smiled at him again.

She could see that he knew he was defeated. If even a hint of what had happened got out, he would be ruined. Finally he sighed. "What do you want?" he asked them dejectedly.

"First, you're going to stop drinking," Nancy told him. "You will personally pour out every drop in the house, and you will not bring another back in."

"Second," Sandy said, "You're going to stop your abuse of your wife in all of its forms. You will never hit her again. You will be kind and thoughtful when you speak to her. And you will not pressure her for any sexual act that she has refused. If you can get your shit together, then maybe you can interest her in your pathetic dick again."

She looked at his dick, which was only half deflated. "Such a shame, really," she said. "You do have a lovely dick. I've enjoyed playing with it."

They waited for a long moment before Gary finally spoke up. "Fine," he said. "Now will you get these fucking ropes off of me?"

Nancy waved her finger at him. "Uh oh, it sounds like somebody's off to a bad start already. From here on out, I will not hear a single profanity leave your mouth. Maybe when you're mature enough to say "fuck" without being mean, I'll let you say it again.

"Plus, don't you remember what I said earlier? Other Nancy's dick really does feel good inside my ass. I thought you might want to try it too!"

A look of horror crawled across his face as he registered what she meant. She looked at Sandy, who was already lubing up her dick.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she said, "even though you weren't with me. I want you to know just how nice I can be. Maybe it'll rub off on you."

She moved between Gary's legs, as he tried to struggle once again. She leaned down and kissed his dick, noticing that it was starting to grow again, just a little. She sat up and squirted some more lube onto her fingers, and then reached down with one hand and moved his dick out of the way, while her other hand started exploring underneath.

He tried in vain to move away, and finally Nancy reached over and took his dick from Sandy, allowing Sandy to focus on lubing him up. Then she got a wicked grin.

"Honey," she said, "I still don't know why you won't eat me out. My pussy is so delicious, just ask Other Nancy. Here, why don't you have a taste?"

She let go of his dick again and straddled his face, facing towards her friend. Sandy could hear his muffled protests. Nancy began to grind her pussy into him, and then suddenly sighed softly as his tongue suddenly touched her pussy.

"There you go," she said, "just like that. It's not so bad, is it?"

Then she leaned forward and picked up his dick again. It was quickly growing hard again. She ground into her husband's smothered face once more, and then leaned in and took his dick back in her mouth. From this vantage point, she had a perfect view of Sandy's fingers, two of which were now sliding in and out of her husband's ass.

"I think he's enjoying it," she said, taking his dick out of her mouth. "Think he's ready?"

"Well," Sandy said, "this is going to be a pretty awkward angle, but I think we're both ready."

She knelt up and positioned herself between his legs. They were spread pretty far apart, but it was still going to be awkward. Fortunately, he was pretty well lubed up by now, so Sandy was able to slide in without a whole lot of difficulty.

Nancy had sat back up on Gary's face again, and as Sandy pressed into him, she could hear more muffled protests. When she was about halfway in, she suddenly shoved, and he stiffed. She backed out a little, and then shoved into him again.

Nancy finally removed himself from his head, and Sandy could see that it was completely slicked with her pussy juices. Gary was gasping for breath, but he stopped each time Sandy pushed back into him. Even though his mouth was finally free, he said nothing. But his dick was as hard as Sandy had ever seen it.

"Look at how hard he is again!" she said, slowly moving in and out of him. "I think he likes it. Should we go ahead and untie him?"

Gary didn't seem to hear her. His eyes were closed tightly, and he seemed to be lost in the moment.

"I think that'll be okay," Nancy said. "Want me to go ahead and loosen him up?"

"Would you?" Sandy answered.

Nancy moved down to the end of the bed and loosened the ropes. She did not, however, untie his ankles. He had the freedom to move his legs now, and Sandy pulled out and moved back to let him work the stiffness out of his knees. He flexed them a few times gratefully, and opened his eyes.

Sandy didn't give him a chance to do anything else. She shoved his legs up and held him for a moment while Nancy slid a couple of pillows under his bottom. He was too stunned by the suddenness of it to resist, while Sandy hurriedly moved back in place. They placed his legs over her shoulders, finally giving Sandy complete access to him.

She shoved in again, this time to the hilt, and began to fuck with abandon. Gary did not complain. He lay there and grunted as his ass was repeatedly invaded by Sandy's hard girl-cock. Sandy was getting close to cumming, and she could see Gary's balls tighten as well. Suddenly he exploded, coating his chest with his own cum. The sight of it pushed Sandy over the edge, and he emptied his own balls inside of Gary.

Gary's dick continued to spurt, much more than Sandy would have thought possible. In fact, he didn't even slow until after Sandy's own juices were spent.

Gary lay there limply as Sandy pulled herself out of him. Gary had not been trained on having an enema before anal sex, and Sandy could see some brown streaks on her still-hard dick. She could see that Nancy noticed too, as she pointed with one hand and tried to hide a giggle with the other.

Nancy's delight turned to shock, as Sandy crawled over Gary's cum-slicked body, and positioned her dick at his mouth again. It reflexively opened, and as Sandy pressed her dick into his mouth, he began sucking it in earnest.

Sandy smiled at Nancy and said, "don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's clean." Suddenly Gary stopped, and tried with minor success to push Sandy's dick out of his mouth with his tongue. She moved off of him, and before he could do anything else, she rushed to the foot of the bed and pulled his ankle restraints tight again. He once again lay, spread eagle, on the bed. His chest was splattered heavily with semen, his face was covered in half-dried pussy juices, and there were little streaks of brown on his lips.

"Well Nancy," Sandy said, "I think we did some good work here. And it looks like you have another cocksucker in the house too!" Gary glared at them, but as he well remembered sucking on Sandy's dick, he wisely kept silent.

"Yes Other Nancy," Nancy said, "I think so. Gary's well on his road to recovery, and if he slips up, then everyone in his life is going to know what an eager little cocksucker he is."

They both looked at Gary for a moment, before Sandy spoke again. "Gary honey, listen up. Nancy's coming home with me tonight. I don't think she wants to sleep next to your pathetic dick when she could sleep next to mine." She paused for a moment. "Okay, I lied, your dick isn't that pathetic. In fact, I think it's very pretty. It's what's attached to it that's the problem.

Don't worry, I'll have Nancy back to you tomorrow. If you're good, maybe you can start getting some of her loving again. We'll leave you here to think about it tonight."

Gary lay on the bed, looking utterly defeated. "Well, would you please untie me first?"

Sandy smiled. "Oh, you're learning politeness already? But no honey, I want to give you some time to think about things first. Don't worry though. I know how cold cum can get after a while, and we wouldn't want you to freeze. We'll make sure you're nice and bundled up. Oh, and Gary, may I ask you something before we go?"

"Yes," he answered quietly.

"Does this smell like chloroform?"

* * * * *

"I can't believe you used that cheesy line," Nancy laughed as they walked out her front door.

"Don't tell me you've never wanted to say that," Sandy smiled back.

"Where did you get chloroform, anyway?" Nancy asked.

"Oh, it's an essential tool in any girl's toolkit."

"Really?" Nancy asked, looking at her friend.

"Nah. I bought it for the occasion. You can buy pretty much anything online if you know where to look."

True to their word, they had put a blanket over Gary and even propped up his head with a pillow. But he was still tied up. In the morning, when Nancy returned to undo his restraints, she planned to make him do the laundry, to clean up the mess the cum on his chest was now making on the bottom of his blanket. Sandy had a police friend who would knock on their door after Gary was untied, to make sure everything was still okay.

Sandy unlocked her door and then two of them walked inside. "Wow, I'm beat," she said. "We did a lot tonight. You want to just hit the hay?"

"I don't think so," Nancy smiled. I bet your dick smells like some asshole. You'd better get shower first, dirty girl."

Sandy smiled back warmly. "Good call. I know I wouldn't want MY blankets to get dirty. Care to join me?"

"It's a date," Nancy laughed.

cuteliz86
cuteliz86
19 Followers