How I Became My Brother's Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, I get it. Go on."

"So I asked her once if I could, you know, watch her. Alone."

He sighed.

"But she completely flipped out. Ever since then she's been treating me like if I'm a pervert of the highest degree."

I screwed up my face and folded my arms.

"Hmph! Now that's not fair! You've respected her wishes, and you're really not asking her for that much! Even if she doesn't want to, that's fine, but she has no right to treat you like that!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

Michael smiled at me, and I felt a distinct feeling of contentment knowing that my reassurance made him feel at ease.

Besides, who the hell did this girl think she was? Making him feel like that when all he had done was share his most intimate feelings with her.

"I'm not going to tell you who you should or shouldn't be with, Michael. But don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for enjoying the things that you love."

Michael threw his arms around me and hugged me:

"Thanks sis. That means a lot. And thanks for talking to me."

Michael got up and headed for the stairs again, but before leaving, he looked back at me a little uncertainly, before adding:

"Uh sis, I think I'm going to shower now, ok?"

"Ok!" I responded, my mind racing as my body began to tingle with anticipation.

Was he going to think about me?

Maybe, maybe not, but after letting me know what he was going to do in his own cryptic way, there was no way that I wasn't going to at least be a little bit on his mind.

I heard his room door shut upstairs, and in a blink I raced up the stairs to my own room.

I pulled the door shut, and began rubbing my body sensually over my pjs, the eagerness to pleasure myself too great to even bother undressing.

My hands travelled across my body and down into my pants, and I rubbed my pussy while fantasizing about what he'd think about.

Then suddenly, a crazy idea popped into my head.

I opened my door, and leaving it just slightly ajar I kneeled on the ground next to my bed, facing away from the door.

This is my gift to you, I thought.

After all I had been using his 'gifts' for my own pleasure all this time.

The feeling however, was pure exhilaration, and I pleasured myself thoroughly, never even looking back but imagining that he was there at the door, watching his older sister masturbate unabashedly while thinking about what he was about to do.

We didn't speak again that night, but the next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my morning cereal when he walked in.

He shot me a single glance before his cheeks reddened slightly, and I knew.

You watched!

I figured he did from the copious amounts of ejaculate he'd left me that night wrapped in my old sweatshirt on the bathroom floor, but having confirmation made me feel immensely flattered.

I smiled teasingly at him as he gathered his cereal bowl, obviously flustered.

Clunk*.

Our mom looked up from the kitchen stove as Michael dropped his cup, then at me and I quickly tried to hide my cheeky smile.

As I continued to eat my cereal, I glanced at my phone, then picking it up I decided to tease Michael a bit more.

I pretended to check my messages as I ate, then texted him:

Enjoyed the show, perv?

I attached a teasing emoji then hit send, and he immediately smiled as he received the message.

Not sure you can call me a perv when you had that much fun putting on the show.

I stifled a giggle as I began to reply, when my mom cleared her throat:

Ahem*.

"I don't know what's gotten you kids two this morning, but could you at least eat your breakfast before you start texting your significant others?"

"Wha-?"

"It's not like-"

Our protests came simultaneously, but we were cut off by a sharp look.

I quickly ate then got out of mom's way as she got ready for work.

She was always a bit more on edgy on Saturday mornings when she had to work, but as soon as she left I found myself lurking about the house hoping to somehow run into Michael.

I quickly found him in the living room going through some old cds.

"Watcha got there, kiddo?"

I wagged my body about like a playful kitten as I peeked at him.

Jesus Ashley, get a grip! I thought to myself.

He looked up at me, smiling wryly, and I unconsciously blushed as the sexual tension in the atmosphere seemed to heat my face up all on its own.

Suddenly, I felt a kind of boldness take control as I continued to talk to my brother in a playful, teasing voice.

"So, did you think about me?"

One of the old Cds in his hand almost tossed up into the air as he tensed at my unexpected question.

As he bent to pick it up, his eyes deliberately averted from my provocative gaze, and he seemed about to respond before changing his mind.

But this time I wasn't going to let him get away that easily!

I leapt at him and in a fit of giggles, I poked at his stomach eliciting a series of laughs.

"Do I turn you on, little bro?"

"H-hey, cut that out."

"I will when you tell me if I turn you on, kiddo!"

I continued my assault as he backed away, when suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, reversing our positions as he did.

Locking his hands around me, he pulled me onto my back and began to tickle me by my stomach and ribs.

"No, no, no, stop! Michael!"

I practically screamed with glee, kicking my legs about as he tickled me mercilessly.

"Now it's your turn, sis! Admit that you're a cum eating slut- and I'll stop."

I wriggled my way out of his arms, then rolled to the ground beside him.

We panted furiously, our faces red as we came down from the high caused by our little tussle.

My body felt like it was on fire, burning like a wildcat in heat.

Michael looked into my eyes, then muttered:

"I've gotten kind of sweaty, maybe I should take an early shower."

I smiled at him coyly, propping myself up by my hands as I pondered his words.

"Can I- uh, help you?"

"Help me?"

I almost cringed as I said the words, but I swallowed my trepidation and continued:

"Yeah, you know. Help you... get ready for your shower."

Michael looked up at the ceiling, seemingly thinking over my request, or perhaps trying to decipher what exactly it is I meant, when he smiled:

"We've gone mad, haven't we?"

I rested myself back down on the floor, and joined him in gazing at the ceiling, then I looked over to him, smiling with a newfound feeling of assurance.

"Yeah, we have. But I've never been this happy when I was sane."

Michael looked over at me, then took my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

That was all the consent I needed to continue.

I held his gaze, then sat up, turning my body to face him.

Then with one hand, I lifted my top slowly.

Michael's eyes travelled slowly up my body, seeming to take in the scene before him in a slow deliberate, draught.

"Is this the kind of show that gets my little brother all hot and sweaty?"

His gaze elicited tingles across my skin, and as I lifted my cotton shirt to reveal my right breast, my fingers immediately went to my nipples where I began to rub them between my fingers, moaning softly as I did.

He nodded, practically dumbstruck, and I spread my legs apart in front of him, slipping my other hand into my pants to slowly rub my already sopping wet pussy.

Michael gulped as he stared intently at the show I was now putting on for him.

"Can I see?"

I nodded, then replied in a half purr:

"Take this off for me, won't you?"

I brought my legs together, then reopened them slowly as Michael carefully peeled off the grey pair of pants from my legs, his eyes glued to the damp crotch area that was now covered only by my pink, cotton underwear.

I locked my eyes with his as I continued to rub myself sensually, allowing the pleasure to build slowly and deliberately.

"Am I helping you get ready for your shower, Michael?"

He nodded again, before I continued:

"Then show me- show your big sister how you get ready for your shower."

Michael absently rubbed at his crotch a bit, before reaching into his cotton pajama pants and pulling out his already hard member.

A little moan unconsciously slipped out of my lips at the suddenness of his move.

I had not seen his cock since he had matured into a man and my eyes were glued to it as he rubbed along its length, a glistening bit of precum building at the head.

I leaned closer to him, taking in the sight as much as I could.

It took all of my restraint to stop me from leaning further forward, to reach out with my tongue and taste it, fresh from the source.

I rubbed myself faster for a little bit, then slowed down as I leaned back once more, and brought my legs together to pull my soaking wet panties down my legs.

I parted my lips slightly, allowing Michael an unobstructed view of my sex.

At this, he began to pump his magnificent cock with renewed vigor, and I sensed that his climax was near.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby brother?"

Michael nodded hypnotically in response.

"Do you want to cover your slutty older sister with your cum?"

Again he nodded, and I sat up pulling myself closer.

In one move, I pulled my t-shirt off, exposing my breasts to him before adding:

"Do it Michael, do it. Cum all over me."

He groaned loudly, slowing his pace as he aimed his cock at my bared chest, and rope after rope of his glorious seed shot out at me.

It felt wonderful and warm, and as I scooped up a bit into my mouth I rubbed myself furiously into an orgasm of my own.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh, Ohhh my god, yes," I cried out in ecstasy, as wave after wave of pleasure shook my body.

I lay flat on my back, panting and trying to catch my breath as I recovered.

Michael looked down at me, his eyes a gentle mix of worry and delight.

Even his awkwardness was becoming endearingly cute.

I smiled at him warmly, then after recovering a bit, I got up and wrapped my arms around him, my face still flushed from my post-orgasmic glow.

"That was really good, Michael. Thank you."

He hugged me back as he responded:

"I enjoyed it too sis," and I hugged him even tighter in response.

We just sat there, holding each other a bit, before I finally sent Michael off for his real shower.

I got cleaned up as well, but not before pleasuring myself several more times.

No sense letting good cum go to waste after all.

I've become simply incorrigible, haven't I?

As I showered I wondered if I could even go back to being satisfied with Michael's seed soaked into a discarded piece of garment.

The feeling of it on my naked skin; warm and sticky, and reeking of the musky scent of sex.

I could hardly think about it without sending tingles of pleasure coursing all through my body again.

It was hard to believe that a single sexual experience could be so satisfying, yet simply thinking about it was enough for me to spend almost all evening in bed, bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm, and it wasn't until the next day that I clambered out of my room, exhausted and quite hungry from my repeated self-explorations.

When I did emerge from my room, however, I was greeted in the kitchen by a knowing smirk on my brother's face.

"What?"

"Nothing sis."

I punched him in the shoulder as I walked past him to rummage through the fridge for something to eat.

"You know, if you let things like this so easily go to your head you're never going to find a girl to put up with you."

I shut the fridge door and immediately realized my mistake.

For just an instant, I could see the worried look he wore, before he quickly covered it up with a forced smile.

As he turned away from me to wash the dish he'd just used, I put the container of frozen food into the microwave and started the timer to heat it up before walking over to him.

I put my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"You can let it go to your head just a little bit."

I couldn't see his smile, but I felt it in his voice, and I kissed his cheek as I went back to the microwave to check on my meal.

As I sat down in front of the TV to my barely palatable microwave meal, Michael came over to join me, sitting on the sofa one seat away from me.

It was such a curious thing.

This space that stretched out between us.

We could bridge that gap when we unleashed our desires, but still, despite what we'd shared, there was a sort of awkwardness that would not abate in our most mundane moments.

But recently, more and more I'd found myself wondering about what he was thinking.

Was he thinking about me?

Did I want him to?

When I thought about him fantasizing about me, it brought me such excitement.

But this was different.

As my thoughts cascaded into oblivion, I was shaken back to life by the ringing of his cellphone.

"Excuse me," he muttered, as he hurried out to the porch.

I followed stealthily, then pressed my ear to the door.

I couldn't make out what he was saying, but he was clearly arguing.

The conversation, however, didn't last very long and I dashed from the door to the couch just as he went silent.

I made it back into my seat just moments before the door swung open.

He looked at me with an expression of exhaustion, but just as he seemed about to speak, he turned without a word and headed upstairs to his room.

Why won't you talk to me, kiddo?

I poked at my meal for a bit, then headed upstairs.

I paused at his door, took a breath, then as I was about to knock-

"Ah!*"

I jumped back a bit from fright as the door swung open in my face, and an equally surprised Michael stared back at me, somewhat confused.

The jump scare however was further compounded by the fact that he was heading for the shower, and wore nothing but a white towel.

Michael's body was slender, I'd always known that. But his lithe frame had just the right subtle hint of muscle to accentuate his slightly less than average height. Without realizing it, my mind had begun to take notice of more and more of the little details that I'd never bothered with, and before I knew what was happening I was blushing like a teenage girl standing in front of her barely clothed crush.

"Ash, what're you-?"

I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you were-" I was blubbering like a fool.

Get a grip, woman!

I swear, no member of the male sex had ever turned Ashley the ever cool into a blundering flustered maiden!

I took a deep breath to compose myself, then continued:

"You looked upset earlier, is everything- ok?"

Michael sighed, then opened his door to let me in, then took a seat at the edge of his bed.

"It's Susie again."

I folded my arms and watched him disapprovingly.

"Michael, I thought you knew better than to let that minx ruffle you up like this?"

"I do, I mean-" she sighed, then continued, "I broke up with her yesterday, after we, um-"

My face could not go any redder if you held it under an open flame.

"Y-you, did?"

"Yeah. I mean I'm not sure that I really understand what's going on with us, but it made me realize that Susie just wasn't right for me, and I don't think it was really fair to keep the relationship going under those circumstances anyway, so I called her and told her I wanted to break things off."

"Oh. Wait, then why is she still giving you trouble?"

"She doesn't want to end things. I've been on the phone with her off and on since yesterday, and now she's coming over even though I told her I'm not ready to talk face to face just yet."

"Oh, I see. Well, you know it is better to handle these things face to face."

"I know but she's really difficult to deal with."

I scooted over and put my hand on his.

"Well, your big sister is here for you. I could always throw her out if you need me to."

"Thanks sis."

Michael scratched his head, then I noticed his cheeks had gone a bit red.

"Everything ok there, lil' bro?"

I smiled coyly, knowing that something dirty was going through his head, and I was not about to leave without finding out what.

"It's- uh, nothing-"

"Am I going to have to tickle this out of you?"

I asked playfully, as I leaned over to him, running a finger proactively up his toned chest.

"Alright, alright... just promise not to make fun?"

"Seriously? You've seen me doing unthinkably dirty things, and you choose, ~now~ to go shy on me?"

"I know, I know. I'm still adjusting to- this."

"Well- spit it out. I feel like if you know all my fetishes, and I only know you're a little bit of a voyeur, which isn't that big a deal now that I think about it. I mean, doesn't everyone enjoy watching just a little bit?"

He leaned back against the headboard as I padded his chest like a playful kitten.

"Come on, tell me! Does the thought of me kicking little Susie out turn my little bro on?"

"Oh god, I think this might be worse than your fetishes, sis."

"What? You're kidding! What the hell is a worse fetish than 'I love eating my brother's cum.' Seriously!"

He pulled a pillow over his head and I tried to wrestle it from him.

My body, however, was all too aware of the amount of skin contact I was making with Michael's towel covered body.

My ears began to redden and I could feel my face growing flush with excitement.

"Your fetish is weird, sis, but... I mean you know- I'm turned on by it too. So it's not that bad, really if you think about it. I mean I've been enjoying as much as you have, so you're not alone in your weirdness."

"Oh."

His response caught me off guard.

I'd always thought he was merely going along with my own selfish desires.

But this meant as much to him as it did to me.

I began to feel a sense of affection for him that I'd never felt for anyone before.

"Well then, you definitely need to tell me about your fantasy."

"What? Why?"

"Because... if you can enjoy my fantasy this much, what makes you think I won't enjoy yours? Besides even if I hate it I'm not gonna hate you. You mean a lot to me, and that's never going to change, no matter what?"

He considered my argument, then put the pillow down next to him.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"No matter what?

"No matter what, kiddo."

"Even if I've been thinking about... things, like- more than what we've done?"

I twiddled my fingers nervously.

"Even then... I mean you're not the only one who's thinking about it."

He sat up, then smiled at me contentedly.

"So, are you gonna tell me what this fantasy of yours is?"

The playful kitty in me was up and about again:

"Did it turn you on? Thinking about your big sis kicking that little girl out?"

He began to blush again.

"Well- yeah. I mean it's sexy, a girl who can get rough."

"Ooh! You know it's kind of a relief to know that my baby bro can be such a typical boy!"

I took a playful jab at his shoulder.

"Hey, you promised not to make fun!"

"I'm not, I'm not! I'm really not! I want to know more. Soo- what were you imagining?"

He took a deep breath before continuing:

"Well, I wasn't imagining it right then, but I remembered a few days ago I was thinking about you and-"

"Ooh, this is getting good!"

"Ash!"

"What?! Can't a girl be a little happy she's on someone's mind?"

I poked him again before settling down, allowing him to continue:

"Well, I was thinking about you and Susie called- and we got into it again. She just wanted to argue, and wasn't listening to me at all... so, I just kinda kept thinking about you- and, before I knew what was going in I was in this fantasy where Susie was in my room, really yelling at me, and you came in and- oh jeez, do you really want to hear this?"